Riverside Honda

Honda Cars of Corona

myxlpyx
1/19/2016

"thiefs and liars"

they tried to rip me off for 3250.00 do not trust these guys . they will say anything and then lie later and say they never said that. almost all they have is bad reviews on yelp. stay away, don't trust them

barry, sylvester

honda57
10/05/2015

"Recall Appointment"

They called me to make an appointment for a airbag recall and then when I arrive there, they tell me that they didn't receive the part and can't do it that day. They should've had the decency to call me an tell me not to come in rather than make me drive all the way out there and then telling me about it. On top of that, since I was already there, I asked what the price of getting my tires rotated was and the lady there tells me that it is $89.99. So I choose not to do it and then come home to find that they have a coupon to rotate tires for $19.99. I'm pretty sure the lady just lied about the price because I highly doubt that their coupon and standard price would be off by $60.

I don't know her name

Sisco
8/27/2015

"Sell blow words in your ear! Hot air floor Sell men."

What a joke by the floor sale person.. Call me anytime ask me and I'll call you back what a lie.. Oh yes leave your car for six hours find away home if you live more than ten miles. Don't get your car tinted over there, what a misstake I made. The guy is a.jerk... He sloppy he does a bad work leaving lint in the film. He does not do quality workmenship. I had to go somewhere else to get the work done. And glad I did. The told me they would reimburse me to replace the film. I'll never buy another car over there. No trust in there vender. They recommended him to us there as part of a package. Dum the guy I went to is the best and the film is the best.. Quality is key :-) never believe everything Honda of Riverside sales you. But I did get a good deal on car and trade in.. Thanks to the owners son and sales manager. Reason for visit to redo rear window tint... Plus they don't tell you when they make a appointment a ten in the morning it's going to take six hours. More than 10 miles find your way back. If you live 15 miles they make it hard. Just bad business to customers.

Shane Kao

ripdOff123
5/12/2015

"Horrible "Rip Off" Experience"

Went in for a lease special, and they changed the price and misled me. This was my first lease, and wasn't fully aware of all the financial terms. I had the exact terms on the lease special printed out, and they still gave me another price. When I showed this to someone, they concluded I was ripped off. Took to finance manager, and he yelled at me and called me a liar. This place should be shut down on customer service alone. I've never experienced such rude, hostile, disgusting behavior as I have with their finance manager. I will never shop there again, and I will tell everyone my story! You can believe that!

Chris Pearce, Alan Crow

krfinley95
5/21/2014

"A Great deal and fantastic service"

If you're looking for a Great deal with fantastic service that goes above and beyond, stop over to Honda of Riverside you'll be glad you did. They made my car buying experience relaxed and pressure free. Their friendly sales and finance staff were very helpful and upfront in answering all my questions and explaining everything to me. I have no regrets and could not be happier.

Kevin Kan and Nicole from Finance

antonioosiris1965
4/25/2014

"Excelente"

La calidad del servicio y el trato profesional y humano de estos excelentes asociados. Claro que recomiendo este dealer. Estoy considerando la compra de un auto mas.

Juan & Jose

Pboross
11/17/2013

"Words cannot express how happy and pleased I am with the..."

Words cannot express how happy and pleased I am with the service I received at Riverside Honda. Devon, JR and Juan are the best and worked very very hard to get us a good deal. Thank you so much for your continued business!

Devon, Jusn and JR

RiverCar
11/08/2013

"Thanks to J.R. Nguyen! Great service. Great price. Very..."

Thanks to J.R. Nguyen! Great service. Great price. Very friendly. Willing to help. Easy to work with. Would like to recommend this dealership to friends.

J.R. Nguyen

tesiawebster
10/24/2013

"They had me drive around in a car for 2 months before..."

They had me drive around in a car for 2 months before realizing they couldn't finance it. Gave me back a filthy trade in and I have to hound them for everything. They did not communicate anything with me. Any time they said they would do anything I either ended up waiting in the lobby for two hours or had to call constantly. And Don was rude and blew off all of my complaints. They all acted like it didn't matter because they worked for Honda and they weren't going to lose their jobs.

don and julio

colivo
8/25/2013

"These two gentleman were very helpful and really went to..."

These two gentleman were very helpful and really went to work for us so we would walk out driving our new Honda. This is our third Honda and we are extremely proud to be driving it. John and Julio, made us their priority to make sure we got what we wanted and we didn't make us feel pressured. They understood our needs and wants and went to work for us. I hope that the service department will be as inventive as your sales team, which I am sure they will. We look forward to working with you and Riverside Honda in the future. Thank you Cynthia and Joe Olivo

John / Juilo