Rivertown Subaru

Montgomery Subaru

noswalk
9/08/2015

"Happy Subaru Owners"

We drove from Andalusia, Alabama to Columbus just to deal with Rivertown based on the review from our daughter and son in law who purchased the same vehicle, a XV Crosstrek. I honestly could not have been any more pleased with our experience than we were! Everyone was so inviting and friendly. Our salesman was Charles Fields and he was an absolute angel. Answered all our questions and made the process of buying a new car a very pleasant experience! We are the kind of people who buy a car and it's for a lifetime. This Crosstrek will be with us for a very long time!! Thanks Again!! Kay and Travis Lawson Andalusia, Alabama

Charles Fields

AEdwards
8/29/2015

"Best Car Dealership"

We have purchased three subarus from Rivertown Subaru. Charles Fields is fantastic and is one of the best salesmen we have ever worked with. We bought a Forester in 2011 and passed it down to our college bound son this summer. My husband and I both bought new Subarus. I got the 2015 Outback and he got the 2015 Crosstrek. The shopping experience was great. No pressure, informative and made us feel like we were part of the family. The service shop is great too. They never try to just take your money. They do good timely work for a fair price. I will not go anywhere else and to be honest, we will most likely get another Subaru for our daughter as well. Consider your next car buying experience to be at Rivertown Subaru and ask for Charles.

Charles Fields

Allison
8/05/2015

"Overall a painless experience"

Tom Carroll helped me select my new car and made sure everything was just what I wanted. Charles also provided very helpful information! So far a positive and painless experience buying a new car!

Tom Carroll and Charles

cheshirecat
8/05/2015

"Helpful and Friendly"

Salesman Tom Carroll took up lots of time giving us information about the Legacy 2105 that were wanted. We investigated several options and Tom was always helpful and friendly and no high-pressure sales tactics. We recommend Tom Carroll to anyone looking for a great Subaru!

Thomas Carroll; Lisa, Sandra.

litig8r1970
5/31/2015

"Coming back to get my next Subaru"

I got my first Subaru from Rivertown Subaru. Parker helped me with the purchase and it was the best car buying experience I've ever been involved in. I found a 2015 Subaru Outback that I liked. Originally I wanted to order one, but was unable to purchase that particular model, so I picked one from their stock. They had a good selection and Parker was extremely patient and knowledgable about the models. I love my Outback. The service and follow up by Parker was second to none. I highly recommend Rivertown Subaru and Parker if you are in the market.

Kimmie
5/22/2015

"Awesome Services "

We've just purchased a 2015 Subaru Outback! The experience at this particular dealership was outstanding! Parker and Charles were some of the best salesman I have ever worked with when purchasing a vehicle. The rest of the staff treated us like royalty. I would recommend this dealership anytime, any day.

Parker & Charles Fields

Dkauder17
5/21/2015

"Definitely recommended!"

Had a great experience purchasing my first new car with these guys. Parker was my salesman and did an excellent job making sure I got what I wanted for a reasonable price. I really couldn't have asked for anything more.

Son
5/20/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Recently purchase my 15 WRX. Rivertown Subaru was EXTREMELY helpful and professional. They made the car buying/trading/Finance experience very easy. Especially, Parker Kirchinger was the best sales person I have ever met. I recommend this dealership to people who have a plan to purchase a vehicle.

KatyBryant17
5/19/2015

"Friendly, helpful, and honest!"

I usually never like going to dealerships but my husband and I can't seem to stay away from this one! We traded both our old cars for a used 2008 WRX and a new 2015 Legacy. They gave us fair trade in values and did everything in their power to get us the best deal. Van even called us a few days after we bought our Legacy to tell us he found a another discount that lowered our monthly payment! These employees are dedicated to their customers and continue to help us in any way they can. Parker made our experience all the better by being extremely professional and friendly. If there were any mistakes made they were quick to remedy it, they're only human! We will continue using this dealership for all our Subaru needs!

Parker Kirchinger Van Wilson

lovemycrosstrek
5/07/2015

"Hassle-free experience buying a new Subaru"

I drove 2 hours out of my way just to do business with this dealership. I began working with Parker Kirchinger via email. He answered all of my questions, found the car I wanted, and offered a fair price. By the time I visited the dealership to make the purchase, all details were ironed out, so it was an absolute hassle-free experience, and I was in and out in less than an hour. Parker did an excellent job keeping updated throughout every step of the process and communicated both professionally and timely. I highly recommend Rivertown Subaru and especially Parker Kirchinger.