Rivertown Subaru

Stivers Decatur Subaru

Flora Forrester
3/07/2016

"Pleasant experience"

I knew I would be in the market for a new car so after reading Consumer Reports I narrowed my search. One of the cars was a Subaru Forrester. I showed an interest online and was contacted. At some point I was in contact with Quinton. I believe his last name is Lassiter or something similar. Anyway I explained how awful I thought buying a car was with the back and forth games of settling on a price and having to listen to all the "fast talk" to wear someone down in order to make a sale. Well after a little more research and viewing other car models I was really interested in the Subaru. I found through the website of Riverside that they had two cars I was interested in. Sure enough when I made the appointment and met with Quinton, the cars were available on the lot in addition to some others. Quinton was quickly able to steer me towards the car I wanted and needed. After that, closing the deal was a piece of cake. Everything just fell in place. The finance manager, David, I think was his name, was most helpful and courteous. Quinton introduced me to various people at the dealership including the service manager and set up my first appointment. He also has made himself available for extra help wth the computer things on the car at my convenience. I know I will ventral take him up on this. My time is limited as I spend most of my time taking care of my mother so I was really appreciative and thankful that this was such a leasing experience. I know I was satisfied with what I paid and I feel like Riverside was satisfied with what they made. Great place and I will definitely recommend this dealership to interested parties.

I am sorry I did not take the time to write down and remember names.

Ms Impatient
3/05/2016

"courteous and friendly"

Quintin Lassiter spent a lot of time helping me understand the complex controls, switches, etc. on my Impreza. I wanted to buy a vehicle in one day. so he and the office staff did all they could to hurry the paperwork. Quintin understood my time constraints, and he cooperated with me.

David Rodriguez, business manager

noswalk
9/08/2015

"Happy Subaru Owners"

We drove from Andalusia, Alabama to Columbus just to deal with Rivertown based on the review from our daughter and son in law who purchased the same vehicle, a XV Crosstrek. I honestly could not have been any more pleased with our experience than we were! Everyone was so inviting and friendly. Our salesman was Charles Fields and he was an absolute angel. Answered all our questions and made the process of buying a new car a very pleasant experience! We are the kind of people who buy a car and it's for a lifetime. This Crosstrek will be with us for a very long time!! Thanks Again!! Kay and Travis Lawson Andalusia, Alabama

Charles Fields

AEdwards
8/29/2015

"Best Car Dealership"

We have purchased three subarus from Rivertown Subaru. Charles Fields is fantastic and is one of the best salesmen we have ever worked with. We bought a Forester in 2011 and passed it down to our college bound son this summer. My husband and I both bought new Subarus. I got the 2015 Outback and he got the 2015 Crosstrek. The shopping experience was great. No pressure, informative and made us feel like we were part of the family. The service shop is great too. They never try to just take your money. They do good timely work for a fair price. I will not go anywhere else and to be honest, we will most likely get another Subaru for our daughter as well. Consider your next car buying experience to be at Rivertown Subaru and ask for Charles.

Charles Fields

Allison
8/05/2015

"Overall a painless experience"

Tom Carroll helped me select my new car and made sure everything was just what I wanted. Charles also provided very helpful information! So far a positive and painless experience buying a new car!

Tom Carroll and Charles

cheshirecat
8/05/2015

"Helpful and Friendly"

Salesman Tom Carroll took up lots of time giving us information about the Legacy 2105 that were wanted. We investigated several options and Tom was always helpful and friendly and no high-pressure sales tactics. We recommend Tom Carroll to anyone looking for a great Subaru!

Thomas Carroll; Lisa, Sandra.

litig8r1970
5/31/2015

"Coming back to get my next Subaru"

I got my first Subaru from Rivertown Subaru. Parker helped me with the purchase and it was the best car buying experience I've ever been involved in. I found a 2015 Subaru Outback that I liked. Originally I wanted to order one, but was unable to purchase that particular model, so I picked one from their stock. They had a good selection and Parker was extremely patient and knowledgable about the models. I love my Outback. The service and follow up by Parker was second to none. I highly recommend Rivertown Subaru and Parker if you are in the market.

Kimmie
5/22/2015

"Awesome Services "

We've just purchased a 2015 Subaru Outback! The experience at this particular dealership was outstanding! Parker and Charles were some of the best salesman I have ever worked with when purchasing a vehicle. The rest of the staff treated us like royalty. I would recommend this dealership anytime, any day.

Parker & Charles Fields

Dkauder17
5/21/2015

"Definitely recommended!"

Had a great experience purchasing my first new car with these guys. Parker was my salesman and did an excellent job making sure I got what I wanted for a reasonable price. I really couldn't have asked for anything more.

Son
5/20/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Recently purchase my 15 WRX. Rivertown Subaru was EXTREMELY helpful and professional. They made the car buying/trading/Finance experience very easy. Especially, Parker Kirchinger was the best sales person I have ever met. I recommend this dealership to people who have a plan to purchase a vehicle.