Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

Jessie Barrios, Salesman, Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

Jessie Barrios

Salesman

March 29, 2017

"Friendly service and good price"

- Brian

We found our car online and visited the dealership knowing what we were looking for and how much we could pay. They worked within our budget and helped us get the car we wanted for the price we could afford. And, they gave me a great deal on my trade in. I would definitely consider buying another used car from them. And, everyone we interacted with was super friendly to our 7 year old son.

March 29, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- Curtis G.

Generally speaking, I hate buying cars. I have bought new cars and used cars and I usually pay cash. Of the car buying experiences I loathe the most, purchasing a lightly used car from a dealer for cash, ranks highest among them. In this case, that was NOT my experience. I found the dealership to be well-stocked with late-model inventory. They had a large variety of cars in the category of vehicle I needed. The floor manager Jamon Hughes was courteous, professional, direct, and honest. As long as this brokerage retains staff like Jamon and is willing to deal with me for the value I seek, I will be back.

March 28, 2017

"Great experience "

- Hondagurl

Joseph was helpful, and accommodating to get me into my new vehicle. He even let me take it on a full day test drive. Thanks!

Used 2011 BMW 335i, $22999