Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

Jason Oringer

January 19, 2017

"A rush to sign"

- Anicholson96

When I went to rocky mtn. I wanted my car gone, badly. But I had a set price range and a set payment plan, I had in mind like with everyone else in purchasing a new or used vehicle. I had some wiggle room in my budget but right off the bat Derek jumped to the top of my limit on what I'd like to pay AND have my monthly payments at. he kept shooting for out of my price range until I seriously had to re-direct him onto cheaper vehicles after showing me 2-3 too expensive vehicles that weren't at all what I needed. After we got on the same page he did provide me with GREAT customer service and was very timely and helpful with my paperwork.. They have some great vehicles, good deals, and are willing to work with you. even though they do have some great vehicles if you go here make sure they do FULL maintenance before you drive off the lot. They forgot to mention that when they inspected my vehicle after it had been sitting on there lot for a few months that when they inspected my thermostat housing unit which they "replace before any car drives off the lot anyways" it looked fine and dandy and they didn't feel a need to replace it.. 36 hours into me having the vehicle it cracks and I was told to drive it in for a repair. It ended up being fine, they repaired it for me for free and got everything taken care of, But it could have led to serious mechanical damage, overheating, engine seizing etc. because they told me to bring it in for them to repair it. I did look in to the repair, it is a flaw in the Ford design, but why not replace it like all the others before I drive off the lot? Besides this they were great and got me into a very reliable and mechanically sound vehicle for a reasonable price!

January 18, 2017

"Will deffinatly buy again"

- ED_M5362

I recently purchased a vehicle at Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers back in September. Darren by far has some of the best customer service i have ever seen! I love my Subaru and it was a great price! Darren, Albert and Jay defiantly worked with my situation and i would recommend these guys to everyone i know!

January 18, 2017

"Mostly great"

- Leann M

Overall it was a good experience. Only a few issues. I only left w one key. I don't feel I should have to pay for a new key as these aren't inexpensive. I also felt I should have left w a tank full of gas. Every other time I have bought a new vehicle I had a full tank of gas when I left the lot.

Used 2013 Buick Enclave, $24999