Rod Hatfield Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Good

Rod Hatfield Chevrolet
Rod Hatfield Chevrolet Info

"The salesman was personable, thorough, and knowledgeable...."

The salesman was personable, thorough, and knowledgeable. He showed us around the dealership and introduced us to key people which we had not experienced in any other dealership. We have bought a number of cars over the years and this transaction was the best. The vehicle was on sale and, with other deductions, the price was excellent.

Christopher Smith

"I went to Rod Hatfield Chevrolet because I was interested..."

I went to Rod Hatfield Chevrolet because I was interested in buying a used SUV. I asked an American made SUV, newer model, low miles and I needed to be done with in 2.5 hrs. I went in at 1pm on a Monday afternoon and was out by 3:30pm that afternoon. Rod Hatfield offered me a great amount for my trade and I was fincanced, papers signed, temp. tags on, trade in cleaned out and made the exchange of new keys for old...I was at my next task by 4pm. No hassel, no fluff, just great customer service and Rod's had no problem delivering on what I needed for my family in the amount of time I asked for! The atmosphere was upbeat, clean and comfortable....I would recommend Rod Hatfields to anyone that is looking for a new or used vehicle. In the future I will return to Rod's when I am ready to buy again! Julie

Fred and Nate

"I went to Rod Hatfield because I needed a new used car..."

I went to Rod Hatfield because I needed a new used car and I heard the service was awesome. The selection to choose from was great and my sales person answered all my questions and made the car buying process so easy! I traded in my 2000 Solara for a 2009 Malibu and I love it!! I also have since used the service department to service my Malibu and Darvin and his team always take care of my car as if it were their own. Recently I traded my Malibu in for a new Equinox! I love it! It had been almost 2 years since my first experience but my new car sales person Mike Reffett did a great job explaining everything to me about my new car and walked me thru the whole process and I was in and out within 1 hour!! Thanks Rod Hatfield... I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Fred

"I would not send my worst enmeny to this dealership. THE..."

I would not send my worst enmeny to this dealership. THE so called manger is a total jerk .Would love to be able to speak with the person or persons whom own this dealership.we bought a used car signed all the paper work was told what our payment would be then 2 days later get a call saying we need to come back sign new papers that our payment would go up .told them we would bring car back and get our check back was told didnt know if we could get our check back was told they would send the law after the car if we didnt return it.the most rude manger ive ever dealt with .i hope everyone reads these reviews before going there seems like it is very common this for this dealership

jason mccurry

"If you are a woman seekng to buy a new/used car,make sure..."

If you are a woman seekng to buy a new/used car,make sure you have a man with you.You cant even get out of your car and there is a dealer right in your face.Very rude.The manager is rude.They really took me.

josh and others

"I went to Rod Hatfield last night in search of a used..."

I went to Rod Hatfield last night in search of a used SUV. It's was like watching a movie or playing some sick game. I waited over an hour for them to determine the value of my vehicle. They offered me about 3000.00 less than a few previous dealerships. Then they showed me a 1999 Land Rover Discovery Series II 4dr Wgn w/Leather. Thank goodness I was not jumpy for the offer. They offered to take care of my payoff and to put me in the Land Rover on the road for $12000.00. As I'm doing my research this morning, I discover that vehicle is listed on their website for 7955.00. I appraised the vehicle on Kelley Blue Book and the dealer price is only 6898.00 for excellent condition. The private buyer price is $5648.00. I smell a rat. This appears to be dirty dealing to me. I'm disappointed they would try to take advantage of me to such a degree. They can be sure I will not be recommending anyone to their dealership, ever!

Used Car Manager at New Car Dealership

"Went to Winchester dealership because they called and..."

Went to Winchester dealership because they called and said we were preapproved. Got there and drove off in a vehicle. Monthly prices were much higher than wanted but my husband loved the vehicle. Two weeks later got a call telling us to come in because they needed more information for the finance company. We get there and are told that we have to choose another car because financing wouldn't go through. Then we drive off in a 2011 dodge charger, and what do you know two weeks later they call and tell us that we need to bring the most recent paycheck stub in. We get there and once again they say the financing did not go through. The car lot then tried to put us in a 2009 dodge charger that had alomost 60 thousand miles on it for about the same price. I told them I was not doing it.I argued with them and finally got my down payment and trade in back. I feel lucky that I got my money back, but I am not happy about how many financing companies they went through.

Mark and then Ricco

"I contacted them to purchase a used vehicle, and was..."

I contacted them to purchase a used vehicle, and was asked if I would prefer a new one. I said of course, but that wouldn't be possible as I have just had a bankruptcy discharged. They had me come in and look at a 2012 Chevy Malibu, did the paperwork and said they had me approved. I told them several times I did not want to drive it off the lot till the deal was set in stone. They assured me it was. I noticed the next day that 3 of the door handles were black and 1 was chrome. I took it to the dealer a week later and they were nice as could be and said they would order me a new handle and would call when it came in and there would be no charge. A week later they call me to come in and get my door handle replaced. When I get there they inform me that the loan never went through and that I would have to give up the car. This was 2 weeks later! Needless to say I was upset especially since I was called to come get my car fixed only to be told I no longer had one! I will never shop here again and warn everyone I know to stay away. They shouldn't let you take a car home if the loan is not final!

Lawrence ( LT)

"I came there to by a car and they told me everything with..."

I came there to by a car and they told me everything with thew on my credit and I put money down, I signed all the papers. Three weeks later they called me and said it wouldn't work out because my credit didn't go threw (three weeks later now).They told me I was ok then Three weeks later it not that is dirty and they talk to me bad and disrespect me and my wife.That car lot need some respect for saleman and bossies but I will never go back there again.

Gray Carter and Rodney Johnson

"I went to their used dealership down in Winchester, KY. ..."

I went to their used dealership down in Winchester, KY. I worked with a sales person by the name of Ricco, he was nice, but he kept forcing cars down my throat after I told him several times "I don't know what I'm looking for I'm just here to figure out what kind of car I want since I just got in a wreck not to long ago" he understood that to a point, but didn't listen to the fact I had a price rang I needed to say in along with waiting for my car insurance company to pay off the reminder of my auto loan. Either way I figured out what used car I wanted and told them that lucky I saw off Cars.com they had the car for a price around 13.9K which was in the rang I was looking for, they allowed me to test drive it along with I was pleased with, but sadly I had a house emergency that needed to resolved and told them I would be back the following day to iron out all the details on getting this car. Their the deal maker, I don't remember his name, basically yelled at me and told me I didn't have a car and that I needed to sit down and get this today. Right after I had told them I had a broken item in my house that wouldn't just cost me lots of money in the long run, it would also be costly to my roommates...long story short I left the dealership. Ricco called me the following day trying to check up on me and offer me a deal on the car I wanted for the price rang of 16.9K...I wasn't happy when I saw the Cars.com listing for a 13.9K. I would recommend do not deal with Rod Hatfeild, they don't listen and they are looking for nothing but a mark up and more ways to screw people out of the car they actually wanted!

Ricco