Rod Hatfield Chevrolet

Lexington, Kentucky 40505
Rod Hatfield Chevrolet Info

rorychevy
2/13/2013

"I have lived in Chicago and Phoenix for over 40..."

I have lived in Chicago and Phoenix for over 40 yrs...I've bought a lot of vehicles...it's this simple., NONE OF THEM COMPARE TO ROD HATFIELD CHEVY. Great people and GREAT SERVICE. Like I said "it's that simple to decide where to buy" I have gone back and bought 4 times. Thanks Rod Hatfield Chevy, Rory

Freddie and Vincent

anmarie0804
12/13/2012

"everyone was great and exceeded my expectations. very..."

everyone was great and exceeded my expectations. very satisfied with the amount of effort, honesty, and kindness that everyone showed. they took the extra time to ensure I received the vehicle I wanted within my price range. I recommend rod Hatfield to anyone looking for a vehicle and warm atmosphere

Damon

mathteacher402
12/11/2012

"I haven't owned a new vehicle in 10 years and searched..."

I haven't owned a new vehicle in 10 years and searched from Knoxville, TN to Cincinnate, OH for a 2012 Tahoe. Rod Hatfield in Lexington, KY was the cheapest and less sarcastic of the dealerships I dealt with. They were up front about everything and only wanted a chance to earn my business without taking all day to do it, which was nice. We were only there about 4-5 hours purchasing this new vehicle. That was much better than when we purchased our 2002 Camry. I'd definatley go back and will have to when my 4 year old turns 16...lol. Great place to deal with!

Tim Hawk / Chris Stephens

mci1958
11/19/2012

"Gary was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. (I hate..."

Gary was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. (I hate pushy salesmen!) The only reason I didn't give all 5s is the price. Although fair, I would like to have gotten a little more out of my trade.

Gary Johnson

newcardeal
4/22/2012

"The people at Rod Hatfield Chevrolet got me approved for..."

The people at Rod Hatfield Chevrolet got me approved for a car even though I've had two repos in the past. Granted, the last one was 4 years ago, but I was still surprized. I guess the best thing I had going for me was that I've been at my job for a few years. I'm very thankful for their help. (and I love my new car!)

Daniel, Fred

bellpepper
3/14/2012

"The salesman was personable, thorough, and knowledgeable...."

The salesman was personable, thorough, and knowledgeable. He showed us around the dealership and introduced us to key people which we had not experienced in any other dealership. We have bought a number of cars over the years and this transaction was the best. The vehicle was on sale and, with other deductions, the price was excellent.

Christopher Smith

Julie Deliz
3/07/2012

"I went to Rod Hatfield Chevrolet because I was interested..."

I went to Rod Hatfield Chevrolet because I was interested in buying a used SUV. I asked an American made SUV, newer model, low miles and I needed to be done with in 2.5 hrs. I went in at 1pm on a Monday afternoon and was out by 3:30pm that afternoon. Rod Hatfield offered me a great amount for my trade and I was fincanced, papers signed, temp. tags on, trade in cleaned out and made the exchange of new keys for old...I was at my next task by 4pm. No hassel, no fluff, just great customer service and Rod's had no problem delivering on what I needed for my family in the amount of time I asked for! The atmosphere was upbeat, clean and comfortable....I would recommend Rod Hatfields to anyone that is looking for a new or used vehicle. In the future I will return to Rod's when I am ready to buy again! Julie

Fred and Nate

Realtorrhr
3/06/2012

"I went to Rod Hatfield because I needed a new used car..."

I went to Rod Hatfield because I needed a new used car and I heard the service was awesome. The selection to choose from was great and my sales person answered all my questions and made the car buying process so easy! I traded in my 2000 Solara for a 2009 Malibu and I love it!! I also have since used the service department to service my Malibu and Darvin and his team always take care of my car as if it were their own. Recently I traded my Malibu in for a new Equinox! I love it! It had been almost 2 years since my first experience but my new car sales person Mike Reffett did a great job explaining everything to me about my new car and walked me thru the whole process and I was in and out within 1 hour!! Thanks Rod Hatfield... I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Fred

jeanporter
2/15/2012

"I would not send my worst enmeny to this dealership. THE..."

I would not send my worst enmeny to this dealership. THE so called manger is a total jerk .Would love to be able to speak with the person or persons whom own this dealership.we bought a used car signed all the paper work was told what our payment would be then 2 days later get a call saying we need to come back sign new papers that our payment would go up .told them we would bring car back and get our check back was told didnt know if we could get our check back was told they would send the law after the car if we didnt return it.the most rude manger ive ever dealt with .i hope everyone reads these reviews before going there seems like it is very common this for this dealership

jason mccurry

whatajoke61
12/30/2011

"If you are a woman seekng to buy a new/used car,make sure..."

If you are a woman seekng to buy a new/used car,make sure you have a man with you.You cant even get out of your car and there is a dealer right in your face.Very rude.The manager is rude.They really took me.

josh and others