Ron Carter Hyundai

18100 Gulf Freeway, Building A,
Friendswood, Texas 77546
Ron Carter Hyundai Info
About Ron Carter Hyundai

Get $300 in Best Buy, Wal-Mart or Academy Gift Cards with every new Hyundai purchase. Over 1,000 new Hyundai in stock is the Largest Hyundai Dealer in Texas and the #1 Volume Dealer in Houston. We have the BEST PRICE in Texas by $1,100 GUARANTEED!

About Ron Carter Hyundai Learn More

• Hand Car Wash with Service
3,632 Dealership Reviews
legsrcool
5/02/2016

"Helpful and friendly Salesmanship!"

Our experience at the Ron Carter dealership was stellar. Our salesman, Kilan Anderson, went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and at ease. Kilan even helped us connect our cell phones to the new vehicle and explained many of the operating features of our new Hyundai. He also promised to be available if we needed any additional assistance in understanding the many functions of our SUV. There was never any pressure or hype just a genuine concern that we got the deal we were seeking.

ladyblu
5/02/2016

"Stepped it up!"

I reviewed this dealership a few weeks back because of poor customer service. I am here to say that if I can dish out the bad that I can also give credit for the good. I spoke to Mr. Dash, the service manager at Ron Carter and he was very supportive and proactive for my cause. He *made* things happen in a positive way. I must say this is the first time since I purchased my vehicle from Ron Carter that I can truly say I received outstanding service.They repaired my damage and went above and beyond to make amends. Again...THANKS JEFF for a job well done!!!

Jeff Dash

lilwilsonm

"Happy customer!!"

I am very pleased with help I received from the sales employee and the financing employees they were attentive and hard working as well as friendly and easy to communicate with I will be recommending you dealership to other in the near future.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your comments. We're thrilled to hear you were able to find what you were looking for with us and were treated to our exceptional customer service by Jarred, Jose, and the rest of the Ron Carter Hyundai team. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you again the next time you need us. Until then, happy driving and welcome to the Ron Carter Hyundai family.

brendasentell

"good service"

i recived very good service alex garcia did a very good job and was great help if i need to buy another car i will come back i will tell my friends about ron carter

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your comments. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for with us and were treated to our exceptional customer service from Alex and the rest of the Ron Carter Hyundai team. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you and your friends and family whenever you are ready for your next new vehicle. Until then, happy driving and welcome to the Ron Carter Hyundai family.

bryannamichelle35

"Amazing Dealership"

I am so grateful for what you all do for people like me. Thank you Ron Carter! I will tell everyone about my experience. Stay Awesome guys:)

Kerry

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your comments and for choosing to stop by our showroom in your search for your next new vehicle. We're happy to hear Alex, Kerry, and the rest of the Ron Carter Team were successful in providing you with an exceptional car shopping experience and were able to help you find what you were looking for with us. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you again the next time you need us.

maryvb77
4/29/2016

"Seamless Process"

Another great Ron Carter experience! Hector was a gentleman and very professional! He was extremely efficient and worked quickly to get me in and out duel to a time crunch.

Hector Jarmillio

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your comments! We're thrilled to hear Hector and the rest of the Ron Carter Hyundai team were successful in providing you with an exceptional car shopping experience and that you were able to find what you were looking for with us. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you again the next time you need us.

ashleyymarie01
4/28/2016

"Excellent Service"

Chris Butcher, Joday Dale, Roger in finance and the GM were all amazing. It was time well spent. We left feeling great about our purchase. I feel like every one of these people went the extra mile to make this purchase happen. We will definitely do business here again!

Jody Dale and Roger in finance

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your comments and for choosing to stop by our showroom in your search for your new car. We're happy to hear Tasos, Chris, Jody, Roger, and the rest of the Ron Carter Hyundai team were able to help you find what you were looking for with us while providing you with an exceptional car shopping experience. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you again the next time you need us. Until then, happy driving and welcome to the Ron Carter Hyundai family.

Matthew Koo
4/28/2016

"Outstanding service"

I have to say that I was extremely impressed with the level of service provided by Kilan Anderson. Kilan continues to make himself available to me and provide an extremely high level of service even AFTER I have purchased the car from Ron Carter dealership to assist with followup servicing on the car. I have not had that kind of service from any other dealerships that I've dealt with, not even close..

Kilan Anderson

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your comments, Matthew. We sincerely appreciate you choosing to stop by our showroom in your search for your next new car and couldn't be happier to hear you were taken care of by Kilan before, during, and after your purchase. On behalf of Kilan and the rest of the Ron Carter Hyundai team, congratulations on your new car and thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you again the next time you need us.

but_rox
4/27/2016

"Professional & Pleasant"

This is our second new vehicle purchased through Ron Carter dealerships. The experience buying the first was a big factor in returning for the second.

Benjamin Chancey

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your comments and for your continued business. We appreciate you choosing our showroom in your search for your 2nd Hyundai. On behalf of David, Cassandra, Benjamin, and the rest of the Ron Carter Hyundai team, congratulations on your new Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again when you're ready for Hyundai #3.

ceneone2000
4/26/2016

"My experience with purchasing the 2016 hyundai sonata"

The finance guys could have been better. After the sell I had a split down payment. I told him I would call to pay but he was texting and like I would not honor commitment. He needs a little refining. Thanks

Edwardo

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your comments and for sharing your recent car shopping experience with us. We work hard to provide our customers with the best customer service in the industry and when that standard is not achieved, we need to know about it. Thank you for taking the time to share your frustrations with us and please know it is not the policy of Ron Carter Hyundai to treat our customers with anything less than the utmost respect throughout the car buying process. We're thrilled to hear you were able to find what you were looking for with us and hope we can be of further service to you the next time you are in need of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle. Until then, enjoy your new ride and thank you very much for your business.

1 - 10 of 3,632 results