Ron Carter Hyundai

David Wishart

3.0

"GREAT DEALERSHIP"

- Adria King

My experience was great and a very easy process. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. Veronica, David and Roger were awesome they made me very comfortable. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

"Go see James!"

- Tasha T

I came in with my friend and we worked with James... He was AWESOME to work with and was able to answer all my friends questions. She was able to work with James and purchased her Sante Fe that day. I will be coming to see James when I'm ready to upgrade!

"Big help"

- mirl13

First time car buyer... Visited this dealership, not really knowing what to expect. My sales rep was very helping and accommodating. During the test drive, he was very knowledgeable about the car features. At the end, I walked out with a brand new car! I'm so happy I decided to go here.

New 2017 Cadillac Escalade, $93650