Ron Hibbard Toyota

1435 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, Tennessee 37066 Open Now 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

890 Reviews of Ron Hibbard Toyota

April 21, 2017

"Best service department I have ever been to!"

- One Busy Lady

I scheduled my appointment on line which was very easy and convenient, also confirmed by email. This was for a 25,000 mile routine service check. All the people I came in contact with at Ron Hibbard Toyota were very pleasant, courteous and friendly. I waited in the customer lounge which was clean and comfortable. When I first arrived for my 10:00 appointment there were about 6 other vehicles in front of me on the service entrance floor which made me wonder if I would be there all day. I was out and on my way home in 1 hour and paid at the service desk. I was given an opportunity to schedule my next visit before I left. In past years I have not necessarily gone back to the dealer for service after I bought a new car. This time I haven't considered going anywhere except Ron Hibbard. I sincerely appreciate their excellent service. Thank you all!

Carl Anderson
April 20, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jeff

Went to Ron Hibbard to browse the Tacoma lineup. the sales staff were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about their inventory. From start to finish, it was a great experience.

Allen Kalisch

"Buying Experience"

- CubFan

I was greeted by Bryan Siltman when I came into the showroom and he helped me through the process in a very professional way. He took the time to find out the important features that I wanted and found a model that fit my needs. A very good buying experience.

April 19, 2017

"Oil Change and tire rotation"

- yvis61

Great service. Polite staff. Always on time, and ready to explain in detail what they perform to your car. I will recommend it to family and friends!

Jordan Clay
April 19, 2017

"Great buying experience due to Lydia Atmore!"

- JUMO

On many occasions in the past, I have found buying a vehicle to be a very stressful process but Lydia Atmore welcomed us and made our experience a pleasant one. She was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We only stopped in the dealership to take a quick look! Lydia did not pressure us one little bit and she had a way of making us feel special and, most importantly, we trusted her. We feel that we got an all-around good deal and a truck that we love! Toyota makes very reliable vehicles and we highly recommend this dealership and especially Lydia Atmore! Thank you!

"The best dealership!"

- barbi77

We just purchased our 5th Toyota from this dealership and Lydia Atmore. She is the most professional and down to earth person. We love doing business with Ron and Lydia stands out above the rest. We would not buy a car from no one else but her. Ron Hibbard is the best dealership around! We will continue to go back.

April 17, 2017

"Great service!"

- johnt

The service department always delivers on their goal of providing dependable service in a friendly, courteous manner. I appreciate the quality of their work! The free car wash is a nice added touch!

Jeff Gautsche
4.4
April 17, 2017

"Great balance of honest sales, inventory on-site & pricing"

- happycustomer0417

I was impressed with the salesman's courteous and no-pressure sales. Further impressed that the owner/general manager himself took time to work with us, at both visits. They had the exact vehicle on-site that I wanted, offered the best price. The sales transaction itself was informative, but no-pressure. Gassed & detailed the vehicle and delivered in a very reasonable time frame. Added plus, they are a locally owned business and it's always great to support that!

Jason Hargrove
Randy Hibbard
Allen Kalisch
Lance Burdge

April 14, 2017

"Excellent Service Department"

- jgatliff

I have had three different toyota vehicles services at Ron Hibbard Toyota and their service department has always treated me fairly. I highly recommend them.

Carl Anderson
Jordan Clay
Dwight Hall

Brian Hughes
Scott Wilhite

April 14, 2017

"Outstanding Salesman, Owner and Dealership"

- Tommy Fox

Our Salesman Barry Robinson was Outstanding. He was extremely knowledgeable, patient and helpful at every step of the process. We were extremely inquisitive and careful at each step as this was the first Toyota we ever considered purchasing as we always had been Ford customers. It was evident as Barry took us through the process that Toyota was far superior to Ford. We also had an opportunity to work with Bryan Siltman Sales who was also very helpful in getting us information on Toyota and Paul Beach Assistant Sales Manager who helped us work through all the financial papers painlessly. We found Mr. Ron Hibbard Owner to be a very friendly, helpful and forthcoming individual. Mr. Hibbard has staffed his company with quality people from the individuals we had encountered and did business with. Mr. Barry Robinson was the best car salesman I have ever dealt with over my many years.

Paul Beach