Ron Hibbard Toyota

Allen Kalisch, Sales Consultant, Ron Hibbard Toyota

Lance Burdge, Finance Manager, Ron Hibbard Toyota

Randy Hibbard, New Car General Sales Mgr., Ron Hibbard Toyota

Randy Hibbard

New Car General Sales Mgr.

July 19, 2017

"Another good experience with Ron Hibbard Toyota"

- Linda Brady

As has been the case before, my experience dealing with Ron Hibbard Toyota was excellent. This was my first car purchase in several years, so I was a bit nervous about it going in. However, the sales and management personnel I dealt with are true professionals and made the purchase process a comfortable one. A day later, I have had no second thoughts about my vehicle choice, the price I paid, or the people I dealt with during the purchase process.

Randy Hibbard
Other Employees : Ron Hibbard

July 16, 2017

"2nd Purchase in 3 months!!"

- Brian

After purchasing a Tacoma for myself in the month of May... I returned to Ron Hibbard when the vehicle for my son was on it's last leg. We needed a more reliable mode of transportation to/from college and had initially considered another used vehicle. However, the summer deals on Camry and Corolla brought us in to consider a new vehicle. I reached out to Allen K (my salesman on the Tacoma) and he was great! He gave us his time... didn't seem to be in a rush to get on to the next customer. t was a busy Saturday but he allowed my son to look at every car on the lot that he was interested in and we took two test drives as well. I would highly recommend Ron Hibbard as a "go to" dealership in the middle TN area!

July 13, 2017

"Chris Clouse is the best of the best!"

- Tramelmt

As a veteran, Chris and the managing team made it very aware to me that I was going to be taken care of. I have never felt so comfortable with a car salesman. Chris was honest, and truly helpful. He made sure that I was truly helpful and fought for the deal that I wanted. Mr. Clouse is the best of the best. He will make sure you are completely satisfied and not push you toward anything you are not comfortable doing. He is selfless and takes pride in his job to make his customers happy. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Chris Clouse

New 2017 Toyota Tacoma, $32506

2017 Toyota Tacoma

New 2017 Toyota Tacoma, $37392

2017 Toyota Tacoma

• Free Hand Car Wash with Every Service Upon Request!
Ron Hibbard Toyota, Gallatin, TN, 37066