Ron Hibbard Toyota

Jason Hargrove, Sales Consultant, Ron Hibbard Toyota

Jason Hargrove

Randy Hibbard, New Car General Sales Mgr., Ron Hibbard Toyota

Randy Hibbard

New Car General Sales Mgr.

September 24, 2017

"Pleasant unpressured car buying"

- Eileen46

While shopping for my new Prius I checked out what was available. I returned several days later after thought an doing some research to make my choice. I did not feel pressured or feel pushed the pricing was fair and the deal completed efficiently and in a timely manner. Jason was a great person to help me!

Jason Hargrove
Davey Downs

September 23, 2017

"2018 Camry Hybrid Sale "

- kkepley0806

This is the 3rd car bought from Ron Hibbard. My family and I keep coming back because the great folks at RH make a personal connection to their customers. They aren't the typical salesperson that only sees you as $$$$. they work diligently to find yltge car you need and get you the best deal possible. Our family will continue to choose RH for our car service/maintenance and sales! See you guys in 2020!

Jordan Clay
Randy Hibbard
Bryan Siltman
Davey Downs
Marcus Sibley

September 22, 2017

"Incredible Experience"

- John

I feel very fortunate, as a new resident, to find a dealership that puts the customer's needs first. Carl makes you feel like that you are part of his family and that he wants to (and does) take of the issue with your vehicle as if it was his own vehicle. I can't say enough good things about Carl and the Ron Hibbard dealership. I will continue to return to them for service. On my last visit, I also looked at a new vehicle with Jason Hargrove. Jason is very knowledgeable, patient and not overbearing or pushy. I will return to get with Jason when I decide to purchase my next car.

Carl Anderson

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $34738

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $28543

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $25218

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $33853

2017 Toyota Sienna

• Free Hand Car Wash with Every Service Upon Request!
Ron Hibbard Toyota, Gallatin, TN, 37066