Roseville Volkswagen

Internet Manager

April 22, 2017

"Awesome"

- Buster62

Jen was awesome. Very professional and really took care of me and my family. Did an expeditious job of getting our deal figured out and we were home in no time. We love our new Passat and we loved our buying experience at Roseville VW. Thank you

Jennifer Baker

April 16, 2017

"Best staff in the business!"

- tom dinkelbach

After three car purchases, numerous service visits, these guys never disappoint! As a former Auto sales exec., you set your standards pretty high for service and professionalism... Roseville VW always delivers!

Dylan Farkas
Travis Cole
Cameron Hogle

April 05, 2017

"No hassle"

- Gina2000

Car buying has changed! I had a hassle free buying experience. I was very pleased at how simple buying a car has become. I found the exact car I had been looking for and sent an email asking for their best price which was a fair market value and no haggling needed. I made an appointment for the same day for a test drive. No pressure up front sales process. Once the payment was agreed uoon I went intonfince to sign my paperwork and the ge gleman was able to actually get my payment down even lower than agreed!

Essex Salcido

2012 Toyota Camry

Used 2014 Volkswagen CC, $17497

2014 Volkswagen CC

• Car Wash With Every Service
  • Free know your vehicle inspection report
  • Free Carwash