Roto Subaru

1555 E Rand Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Roto Subaru Info
About Roto Subaru

We have been a Subaru franchise since March 1978. That makes the oldest Subaru dealer along with the first Subaru Dealership in Illinois. We are proud to be serving our customers for over 36 years! Since our days have opened we have been a family operated business. Our team at Roto Subaru would like to thank you for visiting our website and continue support! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Arlington Heights, Illinois, the staff at Roto Subaru will help you find the Subaru vehicle you want. At Roto Subaru we offer a searchable online inventory of new Subaru cars in Arlington Heights, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Subaru or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Roto Subaru has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Subaru car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Arlington Heights customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Subaru car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Subaru auto parts. Whether you are looking for a Subaru, or a pre-owned car or truck, Roto Subaru is here to help. If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions. We are conveniently located at 1555 E Rand Rd. The entire staff at Roto Subaru looks forward to serving you!

About Roto Subaru

TonyM
5/16/2016

"Straightforward and competetive pricing"

Just acquired my 2nd Subaru from Joe McAvoy. Joe is professional and pricing I've received from him is competitive. No doubt in my mind that I will be going back to Joe for my 3rd Subaru.

May 16, 2016

Tony, thank you for sharing your experience. I will pass this on to Joe. We can't wait to see you for your first oil change!

Mburvikovs
5/13/2016

"Horrible"

Absolutely terrible dealership. They lie from the beginning about everything. Do not get tricked into buying here. I've had nothing but headaches working with these unprofessional crooks.

Several

Cb2016
5/13/2016

"New outback"

I had gone to dealer close to home to bring back 2014 outback lease to new lease 2016 outback paying less than on old lease Joe from Roto was able to beat there price which I didn't let him know. No nonsense purchase like previous from Joe and Roto . came in to pick up when ready didn't have to go in 2 or 3 times. Signing was also quick .

Joe

May 16, 2016

We are proud to know we were able to make the process great and easy for you!

Geno
4/15/2016

"Purchased a new STI"

Had an excellent experience in purchasing a 2016 STI. Joe M. was who I worked with and the process I went through more than met my expectations. I had to order my car, they kept me posted on the status and were very easy to do business with... They have my business now and in the future...

April 15, 2016

Thank you for the review and we truly appreciate you leaving your story to share with others. Can't wait to see you for your first oil change!

BevO
1/12/2016

"Great service, professional attitude, real care and concern."

Last spring we found ourselves at this dealership after our car, five years old, started to have engine problems as we drove Rt. #53. Alarming, but we were able to drive it right to the service door. Staff was in the process of closing, but they promised to check everything out first thing Monday morning and helped us get home. We were truly grateful for the help and all promises regarding our car's service happened in a timely fashion. We've put our trust in Roto for the better part of the last thirty years and have not been disappointed. We're fortunate to have a quality operation minutes from home.

A young service tech and a gentleman named Mike.

Car buyer
1/01/2016

"Exceeded expectations"

My experience with Roto was beyond noteworthy. In 20 years of car buying, never have I had an experience like this. Everyone I dealt with was attentive, sincere, courteous, and responsive throughout the process. In fact, it went so smoothly, I initially thought it was too good to be true, and that they wouldn't be able to deliver the car they promised at the price they gave me. I was wrong. It was true. Pricing was better than I found anywhere else. Sales people and management were respectful. There was no game playing. They told me what they could do and what they couldn't. They didn't waste our time. In fact, when our original salesperson wasn't available, they got us somebody else to work with so that we didn't have to sit and wait. At the time of final purchase, they offered the typical extended warranties, etc, but when I declined, they didn't try to pressure us further. They earned a customer for life.

Joe McAvoy, Tom Nordyke

January 04, 2016

We are glad to hear that your car buying process went so smooth. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such a wonderful review. We cannot wait to see you for your first oil change.

LP Buffalo Grove
11/10/2015

"Excellent experience dealing online"

I've negotiated all details for a lease (Mazda 3) via email with Joe McAvoy. He's brilliant, just saying again thank you for the whole experience - seamless! Car and deal as agreed, ready when promised, process simple and efficient, no headache.

November 11, 2015

Thank you so much for this review, I will make sure to pass it along to Joe. Happy to know it was an easy process from start to finish. We hope you enjoy your new car!

8/20/2015

"Best car shopping experience ever!"

Recently I decided to buy a Subaru and a friend recommended Mr. Frank Gomez at Roto Subaru. I couldn't be happier with my experience! Mr. Gomez was so great, friendly, informative and engaging. He introduced me to representatives in all the departments and everyone was great, too. I purchased a new Subaru Impreza and it is exactly what I wanted! I feel that I was treated fairly, with respect and kindness. I look forward now to an equally positive experience with the Service Department at Roto Subaru of Arlington Heights.

Frank Gomez

August 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words about Frank! We look forward to seeing you for your first oil change!

MK WHEATON IL
8/15/2015

"used car/ Subaru"

If your looking for a used Subaru look up Ryan at Roto, you can't do any better ! I would have no problems sending any family or friends to do business with Ryan including my Grandmother. I would rate my experience with him as my salesman as Excellent MK WHEATON IL.

Ryan P

August 25, 2015

Hi! Thank you so much for this positive review. We are happy to hear that your were comfortable working with Ryan. We hope you are enjoying your new car.

john
8/01/2015

"Can't fix a slow leaking tire"

I have two leaking tires on my 2 year old Subaru, I went the service department to get them looked at. 35 minutes later, the can not find the leak is the answer that I go, this is Saturday so what do I do is the tires are flat in the morning I was told "theirs a pep boys open on Sunday" WHAT TYPE OF AUTO SERVICE DEPARTMENT AM I DEALING WITH. WE CAN"T FIND A LEAK IN THE TIRE? What will happen when their is a real problem? Like and Oil leak?

lori robb

August 25, 2015

Thank you for leaving this message. I passed this along to the Service Manager and he is looking into what had happened.