Rouen Toyota Scion of Maumee

Rouen Toyota Scion of Maumee Info

Allan Nott Honda Toyota

Dunning Toyota

"Excellent Experence"

Outstanding experience. My other car is a Honda and the Rouen Service Department is head and shoulders above Jim White Honda Service. A no brainer. Pat

chris

"Good Job"

I thought they did a good job with keeping me pleased and tried to speed me through the process as fast as possible to get it done.

Pat and John

"Rouen Toyota"

Chris Dupree was great to work with, has great people skills, product and procedural knowledge. I employed several hundred staff during my career in State Government (Michigan) and if I was still working, I would steal him from you. Rouen is lucky to have such a man in their employ. William Bailey

Chris Dupree

"50,000 mile Service"

Matt, my Service Person, handled me professionally and honestly. The waiting room was comfortable well lit, spacious and had welcomed amities such as free coffee and bottled water, a playroom for children and Wi-Fi so I could work. Price was very reasonable and my time that I had to wait was short for the amount of work done.

Matt

"Scheduled Maintenance"

I was able to schedule the service at my convenience and service was completed in a timely manner. Service writer answered my question regarding headlight cover being cloudy.

Carmelita Tagle

"Nice experience with my blue Prius "

Great experience! Both Tony and Ryan are nice. And I decided quickly. The Prius I got drives great so far and my family love the color too.

Tony and Ryan

"?????"

Very quick, did not have to wait long. Convenient time of appt. service pull up area was clean as well as the waiting room. Friendly staff.

Service Dept.

"If you are looking for a new or used vehicle in the..."

If you are looking for a new or used vehicle in the Toledo area, you definitely need to stop in and see Byron Edwards. I just purchased my first new vehicle and he made the process as smooth as possible. Usually car sales associates are pushy or talk you into buying a car you will regret. I never felt pressured into the sale or the dealer extras that are offered for clear coat protection and rust etc etc. I’ve dealt with countless sales people because I haves helped a lot of friends find used or new cars. Car shopping is a very stressful process and it’s nice to work with someone that is not only knowledgeable about the car buying process and the vehicles that they are selling, but someone that isn’t pushing and is willing to work with you. Stop in and see Byron, you won’t regret it!

Byron Edwards

"Jenelle was very friendly and helpful in every way. She..."

Jenelle was very friendly and helpful in every way. She made sure everything went as planned. It was a pleasure working with her to purchase my new car.

Jenelle Jones

"We will definitely send referrals to Fitz! He is..."

We will definitely send referrals to Fitz! He is professional, pleasant and has a great sense of humor. We were greeted at each visit to your showroom by friendly staff who are definitely customer service driven. We love our Avalon!

Fitz Crawford