Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

4316 US Highway 90 West,
Lake City, Florida 32055
Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan Info
About Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Rountree-Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan is the newest member of the Rountree-Moore Auto Group family. Located just west of I-75 on US Highway 90, it is an easy drive from anywhere in Lake City, Gainesville and beyond. The Rountree-Moore Automotive Group has been operating in Lake City since 1924, and has been family-owned and operated for all of that time. For over 85 years, we have served the area with pride and distinction. In fact, Rountree-Moore Auto Group was honored as the Lake City/Columbia County Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year for 2010.

About Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

elaine harshbarger
1/11/2016

"Bought an Equniox"

My purchasing experience at Roundtree- Moore Chevy was a very good one. I want to thank Myron Wruebrel for the manner in which he worked with us. When my husband and I met Myron , I felt very comfortable with him. Working with him was very easy. I'm sure I drove him crazy. I bought the car that I wanted and left the business feeling that the experience was a win-win one. Thanks also to Chuck

Jahboy38
10/14/2015

"Disgruntle faithful customer!!"

I have been a faithful customer to this dealership for the last several years. I have took my vehicles and never took them to no other place. Wanting to help the local business and to help out locals. I have gotten much warranty work done there and all my services done there again, as I mentioned my cars has not been to any other dealership . A few years ago I start hearing a rough sound in the front of my vehicle (traverse) went in to find out what was wrong. They could not hear anything. After this response a few times, I had to go out with the service guy before he even heard a problem and took them three more visits before they finally figured it out what was the matter. Into all this I was patient putting total trust in my service with this company. Because this is my wife car, and I will do anything to keep her safe, I am willing to pay. As my service record will show since my warranty expired. Several months ago before my warranty expiring I start hearing the same noise in the front of my vehicle whenever we go over slight bump or whatever. Same thing something, lose or broke. or something the same problem, please look into it and fix it. Even told them what was wrong the first time a few years ago. Again cannot figure it out, nothing wrong can't hear anything!!! But same time you have ac problems $500, you have brake problems $300 you have battery problems $200, etc. ok fix it, and I pay, but still, I don't hear nothing in your front end, suspension or whatever it is. The last draw was last week took it in for service again I mention about hearing from her vehicle to tell me OK we will investigating the noise you hear from your vehicle will cost you $95 for us to search what it may be. Now I am so frustrated, one for the trust and second for the trust!!! To make it even worse I took it to another service center and the service manager drove the car and in about 100 feet and heard the noise. How am I suppose to feel. Morrow of the story is, if you have a warranty, to come here, they will eventually figure out what's wrong but if you don't, go someplace else!!' They have lost a very faithful customer. If this reach the service department, research my records and you will see what was said was fare and truthful!!! Sorry service!!!!! Faithful Customer, EVERETT GRANT

Christie

dianebrd
9/06/2015

"Best Service Ever!"

I have never had a better experience with a dealership than this one! My car broke down on the way back from Florida to Illinois and the Sales Team and Service team were wonderful. They diagnosed and fixed the issue in no time flat. And Treated me as if I were in a Lexus or higher end dealership! I know were I am going for my next car! I would drive to Florida just to work with honest, caring, wonderful people like them again. THANK YOU TONY and the Service Team! I wish I could remember all of your names!

Williams
8/24/2015

"service"

Took my car there for warranty service. The service department is awful. Took our Equinox 3 times with no satisfaction! Would never purchase from them!

August 25, 2015

We are so sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your visits to our Service Department here at Rountree-Moore. We definitely want to understand what happened so that we can improve in the future, and we would greatly appreciate it if you would contact us to share exactly what went wrong during your experiences. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Hiram London, 386-752-6933 x4136.

rogue27
6/16/2015

"Purchased a new car after being stranded on vacation"

Tim is AMAZING ! After my car broke down and I was stranded in Florida while on vacation, he worked with me to get a good price on my trade in and get me back on the road the same day in a brand new car at an awesome price. I totally recommend contacting Tim for your next car purchase. All of the people at Rountree are so nice, we had a great experience even under such unfortunate circumstances.

June 17, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing all of your wonderful feedback with us! We're so glad that Tim could accommodate you in your time of need and get you into an amazing vehicle. We hope you enjoy it for a long time and we look forward to seeing you again at Rountree-Moore!

Aaron
5/30/2015

"Worst experience I ever had"

The worst dealer I have ever been to. Sales people are rude and don't stand behind what they sell. Never would I go to this place or would I recommend this fly by night dealership.

June 17, 2015

I am sorry that you felt you had a bad experience with our dealership. Please feel free to call me, Susie Hall 386-755-0631 to share where you felt we went wrong. We'd like to understand so it doesn't happen again. We want every customer to have a great experience shopping with us.

bal32001
3/26/2015

"Bad customer service after purchase."

Bad customer service after purchasing our new car. Bad mouthing people we sent there to purchase their new car. Please learn manners or don't be a salesman!!

mcmurrainb
3/11/2015

"2nd vehicle purchased here."

My wife & I have purchased 2 Nissan Rogues from this dealership; each time we've worked with Bryan Wachob; Bryan spends a lot of time going over all the features on the vehicles & will even take time to do that after the sale; he's always available. He & Alex Winnett worked with us on this last purchase last month & made us another good deal. Always enjoyable to talk to them while in their nice service area, having the Rogue serviced; they still have time for you even after the sale.

March 12, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with us at Rountree-Moore! We truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and hope you have enjoyed your Nissan vehicles over the years. We are glad to hear that Bryan went out of his way to provide you with outstanding service and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again!

Meki
3/04/2015

"Great experience"

We have nothing but positive words for Roundtree Moore. Pat Riley our sales person did an exceptional job, explaining everything to us. Everything went very smooth from beginning until we drove our new Cadillac away.

March 06, 2015

Meki, we appreciate your kind words regarding our dealership and especially about Pat! Thank you for letting us know that everything went well and that we were able to get exactly what you wanted. We hope you enjoy your new Cadillac for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

s.hash
3/02/2015

"I got my hopes up for nothing."

I went to view the Rountree Moore website a few month back and put in my information. They gave me a call and I spoke with a different agent and we decided that I wouldn't be able to afford the vehicle I inquired about. Which is all fine. Well I received several calls afterward about coming down to the lot. Each time I said I don't want to come down and look at a vehicle if I will not be able to get the payments that I want. I do not want to waste my time or your time. Well March 1 I am called convinced that the agent can "wipe some noses" (statement used by agent) to help me out. Well there was apparently computer issues in the process of filling out paper work to find out prices and payments. The agent was suppose to call me back on March 2. I had to call him twice and he knew nothing. He suggested getting a lease when actually got a number from the manager that I said no way to. Yet he knew nothing about a lease. I was very disappointed in the customer service with this business. I was bombarded with calls after I told them I didn't want to come down to the lot. Then I was highly disappointed in the agent who knew nothing. I hope others have had much better experience. I really wanted out of the car that I am in now. oh well sucks for me.

March 12, 2015

Sara, we are incredibly sorry for the way you were treated with our Sales Department. Please know that we always strive for respect and professionalism when it comes to our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can address these issues for the future.

Reviews of Myron Wrubel