Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

4316 US Highway 90 West,
Lake City, Florida 32055
Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan Info
About Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Rountree-Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan is the newest member of the Rountree-Moore Auto Group family. Located just west of I-75 on US Highway 90, it is an easy drive from anywhere in Lake City, Gainesville and beyond. The Rountree-Moore Automotive Group has been operating in Lake City since 1925, and has been family-owned and operated for all of that time. For over 85 years, we have served the area with pride and distinction. In fact, Rountree-Moore Auto Group was honored as the Lake City/Columbia County Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year for 2010.

About Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

D.R. Hoop
8/19/2016

"Best truck buying experience ever!"

I was so surprised to find a gem of a car dealership in Lake City. Besides getting a great deal on a new 2016 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner (saving over $1,000 from the offer given by a dealership in Tallahassee), it's the people at Rountree Moore Nissan that made the REAL difference. And I mean everyone there.........from the salesman, to the general manager, to the parts lady, to the porter, and to the ladies in the service department.........they are the nicest people you could ever want to meet and do business with. Thank you to all of them, I have found new friends in Lake City!

JanelleFoltz7
8/10/2016

"Reconsider a dealership- Unprofessional "

It's very sad that I've been trying to contact my salesman for about 2 months now. I feel extremely neglected as a customer. I have been to 3 other Nissan dealerships( Simple oil changes around town as well as looking into getting one more vehicle for my husband) and by far this is not the one to go to. My first experience, I walked in and no one looked busy but did not want to ask to see if I was helped yet( I also went through the front door as a new customer would do so). I shrugged it off considering I needed assistance regardless. Salesperson Bryan seemed to be very eager to help me get my car and out of the lot as soon as possible. Too bad i didn't take the hint that all he wanted was for me to throw down a big payment and would never have to deal with me again. My finance paper work was stolen from my new car and I have been trying to contact Bryan as well as another man who helped me purchase my car, Aaron, to send me a copy and I have not received one phone call back from neither of them. Bryan had me fill out a 5 star review making sure he was able to get 100% rating in return for tints on my Nissan Versa. I'm now not surprised he had to "add that in there" considering his terrible customer service. he had to exchange a service for a review? sounded good to me at the time now I realize why he had me do that. Thanks to this issue however, my husband and I are now staying away from buying anymore vehicles from this dealership. My mother-in-law and husband both need a vehicle and decided to go the extra mile to get your car else ware. There are plenty of car dealerships in Lake City, and this is NOT the one you should go to. Janelle Foltz 2016 Nissan Versa P.S- Service station takes their sweet time when working on vehicles

nate 1969
7/21/2016

"no help from service dept."

i bought a new truck with 9 miles on it and after several attepts to find a vibration at interststate speeds i was told they would no longer talk to me about this problem because it was the exhaust on my truck. well the exhaust was not on there the first 3 times it was in the shop. now im gonna buy my own tires because they are too cheap to replace them under warranty. im letting anyone know this because they will not satisfy you on your problems

elaine harshbarger
1/11/2016

"Bought an Equniox"

My purchasing experience at Roundtree- Moore Chevy was a very good one. I want to thank Myron Wruebrel for the manner in which he worked with us. When my husband and I met Myron , I felt very comfortable with him. Working with him was very easy. I'm sure I drove him crazy. I bought the car that I wanted and left the business feeling that the experience was a win-win one. Thanks also to Chuck

Jahboy38
10/14/2015

"Disgruntle faithful customer!!"

I have been a faithful customer to this dealership for the last several years. I have took my vehicles and never took them to no other place. Wanting to help the local business and to help out locals. I have gotten much warranty work done there and all my services done there again, as I mentioned my cars has not been to any other dealership . A few years ago I start hearing a rough sound in the front of my vehicle (traverse) went in to find out what was wrong. They could not hear anything. After this response a few times, I had to go out with the service guy before he even heard a problem and took them three more visits before they finally figured it out what was the matter. Into all this I was patient putting total trust in my service with this company. Because this is my wife car, and I will do anything to keep her safe, I am willing to pay. As my service record will show since my warranty expired. Several months ago before my warranty expiring I start hearing the same noise in the front of my vehicle whenever we go over slight bump or whatever. Same thing something, lose or broke. or something the same problem, please look into it and fix it. Even told them what was wrong the first time a few years ago. Again cannot figure it out, nothing wrong can't hear anything!!! But same time you have ac problems $500, you have brake problems $300 you have battery problems $200, etc. ok fix it, and I pay, but still, I don't hear nothing in your front end, suspension or whatever it is. The last draw was last week took it in for service again I mention about hearing from her vehicle to tell me OK we will investigating the noise you hear from your vehicle will cost you $95 for us to search what it may be. Now I am so frustrated, one for the trust and second for the trust!!! To make it even worse I took it to another service center and the service manager drove the car and in about 100 feet and heard the noise. How am I suppose to feel. Morrow of the story is, if you have a warranty, to come here, they will eventually figure out what's wrong but if you don't, go someplace else!!' They have lost a very faithful customer. If this reach the service department, research my records and you will see what was said was fare and truthful!!! Sorry service!!!!! Faithful Customer, EVERETT GRANT

Christie

dianebrd
9/06/2015

"Best Service Ever!"

I have never had a better experience with a dealership than this one! My car broke down on the way back from Florida to Illinois and the Sales Team and Service team were wonderful. They diagnosed and fixed the issue in no time flat. And Treated me as if I were in a Lexus or higher end dealership! I know were I am going for my next car! I would drive to Florida just to work with honest, caring, wonderful people like them again. THANK YOU TONY and the Service Team! I wish I could remember all of your names!

Williams
8/24/2015

"service"

Took my car there for warranty service. The service department is awful. Took our Equinox 3 times with no satisfaction! Would never purchase from them!

August 25, 2015

We are so sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your visits to our Service Department here at Rountree-Moore. We definitely want to understand what happened so that we can improve in the future, and we would greatly appreciate it if you would contact us to share exactly what went wrong during your experiences. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Hiram London, 386-752-6933 x4136.

rogue27
6/16/2015

"Purchased a new car after being stranded on vacation"

Tim is AMAZING ! After my car broke down and I was stranded in Florida while on vacation, he worked with me to get a good price on my trade in and get me back on the road the same day in a brand new car at an awesome price. I totally recommend contacting Tim for your next car purchase. All of the people at Rountree are so nice, we had a great experience even under such unfortunate circumstances.

June 17, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing all of your wonderful feedback with us! We're so glad that Tim could accommodate you in your time of need and get you into an amazing vehicle. We hope you enjoy it for a long time and we look forward to seeing you again at Rountree-Moore!

Aaron
5/30/2015

"Worst experience I ever had"

The worst dealer I have ever been to. Sales people are rude and don't stand behind what they sell. Never would I go to this place or would I recommend this fly by night dealership.

June 17, 2015

I am sorry that you felt you had a bad experience with our dealership. Please feel free to call me, Susie Hall 386-755-0631 to share where you felt we went wrong. We'd like to understand so it doesn't happen again. We want every customer to have a great experience shopping with us.

bal32001
3/26/2015

"Bad customer service after purchase."

Bad customer service after purchasing our new car. Bad mouthing people we sent there to purchase their new car. Please learn manners or don't be a salesman!!

Reviews of Aaron Gresham