Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

43 Reviews of Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

December 17, 2016

"great customer service"

- alec

best dealership in town. bought a car from Kia (traded it in for a Nissan) and it was nothing compared to the honesty and helpfulness of the guys at Nissan. They are up front and honest with no run arounds

Dec 19, 2016 -

Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan responded

Thank you very much for your positive shout out! We appreciate that very much. We also appreciate your business! Don't forget that when it is time for your first oil change it is on the house! You can even schedule your appointment on line. Go to www.RountreeMooreNissan.com and click on schedule service. Happy Driving in your new ride!

December 09, 2016

"Affordable for any budget"

- Samjamieson89

We came in looking for basically anything that would get my husband to work and my kids to their appointments etc.. Never expected to go home with a brand new car. Thank you Matt Ginn and Roundtree Moore Nissan for working with our income so it was affordable. Matt took the extra time to make us feel like a priority. He listened to and addressed any concerns we had when purchasing the vehicle.

Matt Ginn
Dec 19, 2016 -

Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan responded

Thank you very much for the positive shout out! We are delighted that you had such a great experience. Thank you too for trusting us with your car buying needs.

November 17, 2016

"Go to them if you need some frustration "

- Folake

Bought a suv from them. Over a month later I did not get my permanent tag. Dealer refused to issue a second temporary tag so I couldn't drive with the expired one. Had no apologies and told me they can't help. DMV said they didn't send any paperwork on my behalf while dealer lied that it was already mailed to my address. Chuck Folsom was exceptionally rude and Dave Rosbury lied to me a lot. Then they stopped picking my calls. Travelled there twice after the initial visit yet they could not give me either my permanent tag or a temporary one. I am still stuck and can't drive the car until they decide to become competent. Pathetic service and unfair treatment of customers. All they need is your money.

Chuck Folsom

Dave Rosbury

November 08, 2016

"Great Customer Service "

- pammose

The customer service is exceptional. My salesman, Ralee Moseley, goes above and beyond for his customers. He is always willing to listen and help out in any way he can.

Ralee Moseley
Nov 08, 2016 -

Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan responded

Thank you for sharing your positive car buying experience with Rountree Moore and Ralee. We appreciate it and we appreciate your business. Don't forget that when it is time for your first service - the oil change is complimentary. You can even schedule your appointment on line. Go to www.RountreeMooreChevrolet.com and click on schedule service. Happy driving in your new ride!

October 13, 2016

"Our 2016 Jeep Compass"

- JeffnDawn2015

We called up this dealership to see what they can do for us and they put us with the sales person his name is Kyle Brown what a wonderful and pleasant sales person no pressure at all and very professional person so we explained her options and we were doing this on the phone because I am a disabled that it's hard for me to get around in before you know it everything went so well we were driving home our 2016 jeep compass what a wonderful dealership and very pleasant atmosphere as we were dealing with Mr. Brown his manager came over and met with us and he too was very concerned to make sure that we got what we wanted if you never shopped at this dealership you should give it a try because we do recommended very highly if you can remember try to ask for Kyle Brown if he should give you the same service we had

Kyle Brown
Oct 14, 2016 -

Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan responded

Thank you so much for the positive shout out! It is greatly appreciated - we also appreciate your business with us. Enjoy driving your new Jeep! AND Don't forget that when it is time for service, your first oil change is on us!

August 19, 2016

"Best truck buying experience ever!"

- D.R. Hoop

I was so surprised to find a gem of a car dealership in Lake City. Besides getting a great deal on a new 2016 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner (saving over $1,000 from the offer given by a dealership in Tallahassee), it's the people at Rountree Moore Nissan that made the REAL difference. And I mean everyone there.........from the salesman, to the general manager, to the parts lady, to the porter, and to the ladies in the service department.........they are the nicest people you could ever want to meet and do business with. Thank you to all of them, I have found new friends in Lake City!

Conan Capps

Aaron Gresham

Lynell Richardson

Danielle Creech

Oct 07, 2016 -

Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan responded

Thank you very much for leaving us such a positive review. We really appreciate it and we appreciate your business. We hope that you love your new Frontier for years to come. Don't forget that when it is time for your first service, the oil change is on the house. Happy driving!

August 10, 2016

"Reconsider a dealership- Unprofessional "

- JanelleFoltz7

It's very sad that I've been trying to contact my salesman for about 2 months now. I feel extremely neglected as a customer. I have been to 3 other Nissan dealerships( Simple oil changes around town as well as looking into getting one more vehicle for my husband) and by far this is not the one to go to. My first experience, I walked in and no one looked busy but did not want to ask to see if I was helped yet( I also went through the front door as a new customer would do so). I shrugged it off considering I needed assistance regardless. Salesperson Bryan seemed to be very eager to help me get my car and out of the lot as soon as possible. Too bad i didn't take the hint that all he wanted was for me to throw down a big payment and would never have to deal with me again. My finance paper work was stolen from my new car and I have been trying to contact Bryan as well as another man who helped me purchase my car, Aaron, to send me a copy and I have not received one phone call back from neither of them. Bryan had me fill out a 5 star review making sure he was able to get 100% rating in return for tints on my Nissan Versa. I'm now not surprised he had to "add that in there" considering his terrible customer service. he had to exchange a service for a review? sounded good to me at the time now I realize why he had me do that. Thanks to this issue however, my husband and I are now staying away from buying anymore vehicles from this dealership. My mother-in-law and husband both need a vehicle and decided to go the extra mile to get your car else ware. There are plenty of car dealerships in Lake City, and this is NOT the one you should go to. Janelle Foltz 2016 Nissan Versa P.S- Service station takes their sweet time when working on vehicles

Aaron Gresham

July 21, 2016

"no help from service dept."

- nate 1969

i bought a new truck with 9 miles on it and after several attepts to find a vibration at interststate speeds i was told they would no longer talk to me about this problem because it was the exhaust on my truck. well the exhaust was not on there the first 3 times it was in the shop. now im gonna buy my own tires because they are too cheap to replace them under warranty. im letting anyone know this because they will not satisfy you on your problems

Joe Bradshaw

January 11, 2016

"Bought an Equniox"

- elaine harshbarger

My purchasing experience at Roundtree- Moore Chevy was a very good one. I want to thank Myron Wruebrel for the manner in which he worked with us. When my husband and I met Myron , I felt very comfortable with him. Working with him was very easy. I'm sure I drove him crazy. I bought the car that I wanted and left the business feeling that the experience was a win-win one. Thanks also to Chuck

Myron Wrubel

October 14, 2015

"Disgruntle faithful customer!!"

- Jahboy38

I have been a faithful customer to this dealership for the last several years. I have took my vehicles and never took them to no other place. Wanting to help the local business and to help out locals. I have gotten much warranty work done there and all my services done there again, as I mentioned my cars has not been to any other dealership . A few years ago I start hearing a rough sound in the front of my vehicle (traverse) went in to find out what was wrong. They could not hear anything. After this response a few times, I had to go out with the service guy before he even heard a problem and took them three more visits before they finally figured it out what was the matter. Into all this I was patient putting total trust in my service with this company. Because this is my wife car, and I will do anything to keep her safe, I am willing to pay. As my service record will show since my warranty expired. Several months ago before my warranty expiring I start hearing the same noise in the front of my vehicle whenever we go over slight bump or whatever. Same thing something, lose or broke. or something the same problem, please look into it and fix it. Even told them what was wrong the first time a few years ago. Again cannot figure it out, nothing wrong can't hear anything!!! But same time you have ac problems $500, you have brake problems $300 you have battery problems $200, etc. ok fix it, and I pay, but still, I don't hear nothing in your front end, suspension or whatever it is. The last draw was last week took it in for service again I mention about hearing from her vehicle to tell me OK we will investigating the noise you hear from your vehicle will cost you $95 for us to search what it may be. Now I am so frustrated, one for the trust and second for the trust!!! To make it even worse I took it to another service center and the service manager drove the car and in about 100 feet and heard the noise. How am I suppose to feel. Morrow of the story is, if you have a warranty, to come here, they will eventually figure out what's wrong but if you don't, go someplace else!!' They have lost a very faithful customer. If this reach the service department, research my records and you will see what was said was fare and truthful!!! Sorry service!!!!! Faithful Customer, EVERETT GRANT

Christie