Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

3.2

4316 US Highway 90 West, Lake City, Florida 32055
Open Now 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Chuck Folsom, Sales and Leasing Professional, Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Chuck Folsom

Sales and Leasing Professional

Dave Rosbury, Sales and Leasing Professional, Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Dave Rosbury

Aaron Gresham, Nissan Sales Manager, Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Aaron Gresham

Nissan Sales Manager

Bryan Wachob, Sales and Leasing Professional, Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Bryan Wachob

November 17, 2016

"Go to them if you need some frustration "

- Folake

Bought a suv from them. Over a month later I did not get my permanent tag. Dealer refused to issue a second temporary tag so I couldn't drive with the expired one. Had no apologies and told me they can't help. DMV said they didn't send any paperwork on my behalf while dealer lied that it was already mailed to my address. Chuck Folsom was exceptionally rude and Dave Rosbury lied to me a lot. Then they stopped picking my calls. Travelled there twice after the initial visit yet they could not give me either my permanent tag or a temporary one. I am still stuck and can't drive the car until they decide to become competent. Pathetic service and unfair treatment of customers. All they need is your money.

November 08, 2016

"Great Customer Service "

- pammose

The customer service is exceptional. My salesman, Ralee Moseley, goes above and beyond for his customers. He is always willing to listen and help out in any way he can.

October 13, 2016

"Our 2016 Jeep Compass"

- JeffnDawn2015

We called up this dealership to see what they can do for us and they put us with the sales person his name is Kyle Brown what a wonderful and pleasant sales person no pressure at all and very professional person so we explained her options and we were doing this on the phone because I am a disabled that it's hard for me to get around in before you know it everything went so well we were driving home our 2016 jeep compass what a wonderful dealership and very pleasant atmosphere as we were dealing with Mr. Brown his manager came over and met with us and he too was very concerned to make sure that we got what we wanted if you never shopped at this dealership you should give it a try because we do recommended very highly if you can remember try to ask for Kyle Brown if he should give you the same service we had

Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan, Lake City, FL, 32055