Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

4316 US Highway 90 West,
Lake City, Florida 32055
Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan Info
About Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Rountree-Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan is the newest member of the Rountree-Moore Auto Group family. Located just west of I-75 on US Highway 90, it is an easy drive from anywhere in Lake City, Gainesville and beyond. The Rountree-Moore Automotive Group has been operating in Lake City since 1924, and has been family-owned and operated for all of that time. For over 85 years, we have served the area with pride and distinction. In fact, Rountree-Moore Auto Group was honored as the Lake City/Columbia County Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year for 2010.

About Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

bal32001
3/26/2015

"Bad customer service after purchase."

Bad customer service after purchasing our new car. Bad mouthing people we sent there to purchase their new car. Please learn manners or don't be a salesman!!

mcmurrainb
3/11/2015

"2nd vehicle purchased here."

My wife & I have purchased 2 Nissan Rogues from this dealership; each time we've worked with Bryan Wachob; Bryan spends a lot of time going over all the features on the vehicles & will even take time to do that after the sale; he's always available. He & Alex Winnett worked with us on this last purchase last month & made us another good deal. Always enjoyable to talk to them while in their nice service area, having the Rogue serviced; they still have time for you even after the sale.

March 12, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with us at Rountree-Moore! We truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and hope you have enjoyed your Nissan vehicles over the years. We are glad to hear that Bryan went out of his way to provide you with outstanding service and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again!

Meki
3/04/2015

"Great experience"

We have nothing but positive words for Roundtree Moore. Pat Riley our sales person did an exceptional job, explaining everything to us. Everything went very smooth from beginning until we drove our new Cadillac away.

March 06, 2015

Meki, we appreciate your kind words regarding our dealership and especially about Pat! Thank you for letting us know that everything went well and that we were able to get exactly what you wanted. We hope you enjoy your new Cadillac for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

s.hash
3/02/2015

"I got my hopes up for nothing."

I went to view the Rountree Moore website a few month back and put in my information. They gave me a call and I spoke with a different agent and we decided that I wouldn't be able to afford the vehicle I inquired about. Which is all fine. Well I received several calls afterward about coming down to the lot. Each time I said I don't want to come down and look at a vehicle if I will not be able to get the payments that I want. I do not want to waste my time or your time. Well March 1 I am called convinced that the agent can "wipe some noses" (statement used by agent) to help me out. Well there was apparently computer issues in the process of filling out paper work to find out prices and payments. The agent was suppose to call me back on March 2. I had to call him twice and he knew nothing. He suggested getting a lease when actually got a number from the manager that I said no way to. Yet he knew nothing about a lease. I was very disappointed in the customer service with this business. I was bombarded with calls after I told them I didn't want to come down to the lot. Then I was highly disappointed in the agent who knew nothing. I hope others have had much better experience. I really wanted out of the car that I am in now. oh well sucks for me.

March 12, 2015

Sara, we are incredibly sorry for the way you were treated with our Sales Department. Please know that we always strive for respect and professionalism when it comes to our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can address these issues for the future.

Sacher226
2/27/2015

"Great place for a new vehicle"

Pat Riley is a great sales woman, I would recommend her and this dealership to any one that is looking for a new vehicle. I drove 200 miles from south Florida to use this dealership, The staff is top notch and well worth the drive. I will continue to use them in the future and will recommend them to any one!

February 27, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing Rountree Moore Chevrolet for your car buying needs. We know how many dealerships you passed in your 200 mile trek to come see us. We are very flattered and honored to have earned your business. We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle for a long time to come! Thanks again!

randy.brown1
12/05/2014

"Great buying experience. "

After two months and hundreds f miles between dealerships I met Patrick Mims. He didn't waste my time. Found what I was looking for and kept me under budget. I'd happily do business with him in the future. He's the salesman people want to talk to.

December 08, 2014

Randy, thank you so much for sharing your lovely experience with us at Rountree! We're pleased to hear that Patrick took great care of you during your visit. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

dman40
6/26/2014

"dealership review"

I spoke with a guy named Patrick yesterday and I want to thank him for helping me try to purchase a Cadillac CTS. I would recommend anyone coming to purchase a car there please look for Patrick Mims

Patrick

June 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Patrick and our dealership! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future at Rountree-Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan!

artsnachez141o
2/21/2014

"I know everyone is getting busy again, and I think that..."

I know everyone is getting busy again, and I think that is great but, when you have an internet sales division and you are advertising automobiles for sale you should know where they are on your lot!!! We went to Rountree-Moore today to look at and purchase a 2010 Nissan pickup. With all of the pictures on the internet and response from the dealer I didn't hesitate to take a 2 hour ride to look at the truck. I have to say that it was raining when we got there and no one likes to go out in the rain but, you should at least know where the vehicle is located!!! We went inside upon arrival and we were greeted by some one who asked if they could help. We told him who we where looking for, and he showed us to her. After greeting us, she informed us, she had the key and would pull the truck up for us to look at. After 15 minutes or so she told us she could not locate the truck and that they owned four dealerships and could be at a different one but she had the key and it was the only key and she would keep looking. She talked to her manager and he started calling and looking. They had other people calling and looking and we waited. After 15 or so minutes more she asked another sales person if he know where it was and he pointed to the front line and said 'it's right there"!!! She then made her way out and brought the truck back to the front of the dealership for us to look at and test drive. WOW!!! I got in the truck and it was filthy!!! It had never even been wiped down since they took it on trade!!(she said it had been there for a while) Oh well she said " they must have miisSed the detailing of this one"! She was in the back seat and proclaimed 'it's not that bad back here"!! I had some concerns about noise from the front end and got " well it was checked out by our service and all it needed was an oil change'!! I could go on but really it would just be wasting more of my time! Needless to say after a crazy offer (low) for my trade and ridiculous (high) price for theirs, we took our keys and left, but the Popeye's chicken in Lake City was GREAT!! I hope that I have answered the question of why I gave the rating I did! I would think a few times before considering this dealership!

Mandy Hale

March 10, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at Rountree Moore Nissan. We are extremely sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent visit with us. At our dealership, we pride ourselves in making sure every customer is taken care of and that we present ourselves with the highest level of friendliness and professionalism. We continuously want to provide our customers with ultimate satisfaction and we are very sorry to learn that did not happen while you were at our dealership. Please know that we value every customer and that you are extremely important to us. We will definitely use your feedback to improve on our services in the future. If you would like to speak with someone about this issue, please contact Rhonda Crews, rhondacrews@rountreemoore.com, 386-752-6933. Thank you.

1928bbr
1/01/2014

"This dearlership did not have the vehicle we wanted, but..."

This dearlership did not have the vehicle we wanted, but went out of their way to find it for us. They were very nice and seemed to really care about satisfying their customers. Myron was the salesman that assisted us, but the dealership seems to work as a team. The different aspects of the sale and delivery - finding the vehicle we wanted, financing and explaining the features after purchase were handled by a specialist in each of those fields. The reason I rated the overall experience "Good" instead of excellent was due to delay in receiving the vehicle caused by the other dealer this dealership was trying to deal with to get the vehicle we wanted. I would warn anyone not to deal with Arcadia Chevrolet.

Myron

January 02, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your patience throughout your car buying process and we are glad to hear that our entire staff was able to work as a team and help you get the right car for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Skye777
11/06/2013

"I drove 3 hours to look at a nissan 350Z because it was..."

I drove 3 hours to look at a nissan 350Z because it was advertised on the Auto Trader and the price looked good. I was very impressed at the size of the dealer ship. My sales person Jena Thomas was very friendly and helpful. Needless to say I drove home with my 350Z. I would recommend Jena Thomas and this dealership to everyone. Very pleased and will go back for my next car. Thank you Jena, I love my Z!!!!!!

Jena Thomas

November 08, 2013

Thank you for traveling past so many dealerships to do business with us. We are so happy that you were delighted with the car buying experience. We sure do appreciate your business. Happy driving in your new 350Z!

Reviews of Pat Riley