Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

3.4

4316 US Highway 90 West, Lake City, Florida 32055
Open Now 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Hours

Bryan Wachob, Sales and Leasing Professional, Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Bryan Wachob

Sales and Leasing Professional

Aaron Gresham, Nissan Sales Manager, Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Aaron Gresham

Nissan Sales Manager

Lynell Richardson, Service Advisor, Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Lynell Richardson

Alex Winnett, Chevrolet Cadillac General  Sales Manager, Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Alex Winnett

Chevrolet Cadillac General Sales Manager

December 17, 2016

"great customer service"

- alec

best dealership in town. bought a car from Kia (traded it in for a Nissan) and it was nothing compared to the honesty and helpfulness of the guys at Nissan. They are up front and honest with no run arounds

December 09, 2016

"Affordable for any budget"

- Samjamieson89

We came in looking for basically anything that would get my husband to work and my kids to their appointments etc.. Never expected to go home with a brand new car. Thank you Matt Ginn and Roundtree Moore Nissan for working with our income so it was affordable. Matt took the extra time to make us feel like a priority. He listened to and addressed any concerns we had when purchasing the vehicle.

November 17, 2016

"Go to them if you need some frustration "

- Folake

Bought a suv from them. Over a month later I did not get my permanent tag. Dealer refused to issue a second temporary tag so I couldn't drive with the expired one. Had no apologies and told me they can't help. DMV said they didn't send any paperwork on my behalf while dealer lied that it was already mailed to my address. Chuck Folsom was exceptionally rude and Dave Rosbury lied to me a lot. Then they stopped picking my calls. Travelled there twice after the initial visit yet they could not give me either my permanent tag or a temporary one. I am still stuck and can't drive the car until they decide to become competent. Pathetic service and unfair treatment of customers. All they need is your money.

Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan, Lake City, FL, 32055