Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan
Call
Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan Info
About Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

Rountree-Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan is the newest member of the Rountree-Moore Auto Group family. Located just west of I-75 on US Highway 90, it is an easy drive from anywhere in Lake City, Gainesville and beyond. The Rountree-Moore Automotive Group has been operating in Lake City since 1924, and has been family-owned and operated for all of that time. For over 85 years, we have served the area with pride and distinction. In fact, Rountree-Moore Auto Group was honored as the Lake City/Columbia County Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year for 2010.

About Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

"dealership review"

I spoke with a guy named Patrick yesterday and I want to thank him for helping me try to purchase a Cadillac CTS. I would recommend anyone coming to purchase a car there please look for Patrick Mims

Patrick

June 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Patrick and our dealership! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future at Rountree-Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan!

"I know everyone is getting busy again, and I think that..."

I know everyone is getting busy again, and I think that is great but, when you have an internet sales division and you are advertising automobiles for sale you should know where they are on your lot!!! We went to Rountree-Moore today to look at and purchase a 2010 Nissan pickup. With all of the pictures on the internet and response from the dealer I didn't hesitate to take a 2 hour ride to look at the truck. I have to say that it was raining when we got there and no one likes to go out in the rain but, you should at least know where the vehicle is located!!! We went inside upon arrival and we were greeted by some one who asked if they could help. We told him who we where looking for, and he showed us to her. After greeting us, she informed us, she had the key and would pull the truck up for us to look at. After 15 minutes or so she told us she could not locate the truck and that they owned four dealerships and could be at a different one but she had the key and it was the only key and she would keep looking. She talked to her manager and he started calling and looking. They had other people calling and looking and we waited. After 15 or so minutes more she asked another sales person if he know where it was and he pointed to the front line and said 'it's right there"!!! She then made her way out and brought the truck back to the front of the dealership for us to look at and test drive. WOW!!! I got in the truck and it was filthy!!! It had never even been wiped down since they took it on trade!!(she said it had been there for a while) Oh well she said " they must have miisSed the detailing of this one"! She was in the back seat and proclaimed 'it's not that bad back here"!! I had some concerns about noise from the front end and got " well it was checked out by our service and all it needed was an oil change'!! I could go on but really it would just be wasting more of my time! Needless to say after a crazy offer (low) for my trade and ridiculous (high) price for theirs, we took our keys and left, but the Popeye's chicken in Lake City was GREAT!! I hope that I have answered the question of why I gave the rating I did! I would think a few times before considering this dealership!

Mandy Hale

March 10, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at Rountree Moore Nissan. We are extremely sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent visit with us. At our dealership, we pride ourselves in making sure every customer is taken care of and that we present ourselves with the highest level of friendliness and professionalism. We continuously want to provide our customers with ultimate satisfaction and we are very sorry to learn that did not happen while you were at our dealership. Please know that we value every customer and that you are extremely important to us. We will definitely use your feedback to improve on our services in the future. If you would like to speak with someone about this issue, please contact Rhonda Crews, rhondacrews@rountreemoore.com, 386-752-6933. Thank you.

"This dearlership did not have the vehicle we wanted, but..."

This dearlership did not have the vehicle we wanted, but went out of their way to find it for us. They were very nice and seemed to really care about satisfying their customers. Myron was the salesman that assisted us, but the dealership seems to work as a team. The different aspects of the sale and delivery - finding the vehicle we wanted, financing and explaining the features after purchase were handled by a specialist in each of those fields. The reason I rated the overall experience "Good" instead of excellent was due to delay in receiving the vehicle caused by the other dealer this dealership was trying to deal with to get the vehicle we wanted. I would warn anyone not to deal with Arcadia Chevrolet.

Myron

January 02, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your patience throughout your car buying process and we are glad to hear that our entire staff was able to work as a team and help you get the right car for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

"I drove 3 hours to look at a nissan 350Z because it was..."

I drove 3 hours to look at a nissan 350Z because it was advertised on the Auto Trader and the price looked good. I was very impressed at the size of the dealer ship. My sales person Jena Thomas was very friendly and helpful. Needless to say I drove home with my 350Z. I would recommend Jena Thomas and this dealership to everyone. Very pleased and will go back for my next car. Thank you Jena, I love my Z!!!!!!

November 08, 2013

Thank you for traveling past so many dealerships to do business with us. We are so happy that you were delighted with the car buying experience. We sure do appreciate your business. Happy driving in your new 350Z!

"I visited the dealership that day because I was told I..."

I visited the dealership that day because I was told I might be able to trade in my 2012 Nissan Sentra. I did not actually believe that, but went anyway. Making a long story short, I drove off the lot with a 2013 Nissan Sentra which I loved. This does make the 6th car I have gotten from Rountree Moore and the 3rd Sentra. I do believe when the time comes that I decide to get another car, it will definitely be a Sentra. This is a very nice and easy handling car. The dealership obviously gets a high rating from me because it is the only dealership I go to for my cars and I have never been disappointed in either the car or the care I get from this dealership. They service all of my cars and I guess will continue to do so for as long as I am in this area; and I do not intend to move for a while. It is more than just having coffee ready for the customer because even the service people treats everyone with respect, professionalism and friendliness.

Mandy

October 08, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and awesome review. We VERY MUCH appreciate your loyalty and your business. Don't forget too that when you are ready for your first oil change it is complimentary and you can even set your own appointment online. Just go to www.RMNissan.com and click on schedule service. It's easy.

"Very friendly staff and clean dealership. Jenna was very..."

Very friendly staff and clean dealership. Jenna was very knowledgeable with the vehicles we looked at and was not a pushy salesperson. I will be purchasing a vehicle soon and I will definately be coming back to see Jenna.

Jenna

June 02, 2013

That is a huge compliment and we appreciate your feedback. Knowing the stage of car buying that a customer is in - is sometimes tricky to work with. LOVE that we are NOT PUSHY at Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan. We want to sell the right car to the right person at the right time! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

"This dealership greeted me like they knew me. Very..."

This dealership greeted me like they knew me. Very friendly staff. They take the time to know you and to find you the vehicle that best fits your needs. Thank you for a great experience, finally a sales person at a dealership that truly cares! Thank you Jena!

Jena

"I was browsing online when I found a vehicle at this..."

I was browsing online when I found a vehicle at this dealership. I spoke with Jena and when I arrived I was impressed with how well prepared she was for me. The vehicle was upfront like she said and she had the carfax printed for me. Everyone was friendly and the dealership was clean. Thank you for making my purchase seem so easy.

Jena Thomas

"Jena was extremely patient with me through my vehicle..."

Jena was extremely patient with me through my vehicle selection. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a vehicle. Jena was very professional and allowed me the time to make my decision. Thanks!

Jena Thomas

"I have brought a number on my cars to rountree, they have..."

I have brought a number on my cars to rountree, they have always treated me with respect, and kindness, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in need of sales or service

Donnie Rosbury