Royal Kia

River Lintner, Sales/Leasing Consultant, Royal Kia

River Lintner

Sales/Leasing Consultant

June 20, 2017

"The best car buying experience I've ever had!"

- Renee

We needed a second car for our growing family and because my husband is a stay at home father with no income, we were running into roadblocks in getting a second car loan. Other dealerships were treating us like a "problem" and I was getting discouraged and very apprehensive. Melissa completely demolished those roadblocks for us while all the while making us feel extremely welcome and at ease. There was no pressure or stressful negotiations. Melissa knew what we were looking for, knew our budget, and got right down to work for us. When the lending company came back with a higher percentage rate, she even reduced the price of the vehicle to help us stay within our budget! Melissa is the salesperson customers dream of: kind, hard working, straightforward, funny, and very honest. Now we have a second vehicle and its one less thing to worry about for the arrival of our second child. I wish I had known Melissa when buying my first vehicle!

Melissa Shelley

June 20, 2017

"Right car, right price, real service!"

- Jerry Theberge

I loved that I didn't have to go back and forth over the price of the car. We got straight to it and Tom made it work for us and our budget. He even handled a non-essential post purchase problem and got it fixed free of charge and I'm a timely manner. Really impressed with this dealership as well as Tom individually. I wouldn't want to buy a car anywhere else after having experienced the superior service and care at Royal Kia! Love these guys!

Tom Rice

June 19, 2017

"Easy and painless."

- Nila J

We comparison shopped at another KIA dealer. What a difference! At Royal there was no pressure and no "double-speak". It was an easy and painless way to buy a car.

Ariel Karagodskiy