Royal South Toyota Scion

Royal South Toyota Scion Info

Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

Oxmoor Toyota

"Top-Notch Customer Service!!!"

I recently got my 2011 Toyota RAV 4 back from the Royal South Collision Center, and I am incredibly impressed with the customer service I received, as well as the repairs on my vehicle. My car was damaged in a parking lot, and I was a little unsure of the process involved with filing a claim through the responsible party's insurance. Kris Todd was knowledgeable, patient, thorough, helpful, and great about keeping in touch with me through the repair process. He helped me file a claim with the responsible party's insurance and coached me over the phone as I was describing the car damage to the insurer. He contacted the rental car agency and had them come pick me up the day I left my car with Royal South. He walked me through the timeline of having the repairs done on my car. He also called me early in the day yesterday and alerted me that my car would be ready for me by the end of the day, which gave me plenty of time to make plans to get over there at 5:00pm. I would absolutely return here if I needed car repairs! I have also had equally pleasing experiences with routine maintenance done on my car in the service department. I can tell Royal South really prides itself on great customer service and convenience--for a single mom who is run ragged more often than not, that's something I really appreciated! Thanks, Royal South!

Kris Todd

"Smooth new car business"

Royal Toyota staff was willing to deal. Shopped for a Rav4 electronically and this dealership (Andy Long) did not hesitant to provide their best no-nonsense quote to me via email. Andy played no games and was forthright. Not too pushy. Their price quote ended up being the lowest and they went out of their way to do a deal with me. Dealt entirely with Andy Long via email and in the end via phone. Everything was as discussed at delivery. Delivery of the car was fast and smooth. No hiccups or other surprises in the finance office. Everyone I dealt with appeared to have high character. I feel strongly I got a fair deal and I was treated well. I would not hesitant to try and deal with them. They like to move cars off their lot.

Andy Long (SM) and Larry Mullinix (Sales)

"Poos service from sales department"

I bought an item from service department due to miscommunication they shipped the wrong item. Initially they offered to exchange the item but they later refused to exchange it and I have been charged for the shipping fee. If you looking for return of the parts for any reason please be careful.

Parts department

"Best dealership I have visited. They were all very..."

Best dealership I have visited. They were all very professional, friendly and efficient. I was in and out in one hour. The car was clean and exactly as described and at an amazing price. I would buy from them again, definitely! Highly recommended!

Andy Long, Nathaniel Bourff

"As the owner of three Toyota vehicles, I depend on..."

As the owner of three Toyota vehicles, I depend on exceptional quality service. You won't find a more courteous and dedicated service professional than Matt Warren. John Correll Linton, Indiana

Matt Warren - Service Advisor

"Two thumbs up for competence, friendliness, and..."

Two thumbs up for competence, friendliness, and integrity. I had a recall for my spare tire mechanism. When I left that day the men in the service dept not only had agreed to replace that part but the whole frame as well. They gave me a loaner and when I picked up my truck it was as if I had a brand new vehicle. I brought it back twice and they fixed the problem without charge both times. I highly recommend this dealership.

Chris, Matt and Seth

"Royal's reputation for service was quite poor when I..."

Royal's reputation for service was quite poor when I purchased my Toyota in 2001; however, I did have a relationship with their sales manager Brian. He assured me that they were providing new, better, quality service. He was right particularly at first. The service was great as was the customer service. Obviously I've had my car quite a long time due in part to the good service and we drive it about 9,000 miles a year. I think total mileage right now is about 105,000. Lately, the last couple of visits, customer service, and friendliness has dropped off causing me to reduce my rating a bit. As far as I know, the work quality is good, but when one thing drops off, you begin to wonder about others.

don't remember names

"Michael showed me quite a few cars and gave me all..."

Michael showed me quite a few cars and gave me all pricing on all vehicles I picked. He handled the sales with expert advise on options available on all selections

Michael internet sales manager

"I always take my PriusC to Royal South Toyota Scion. They..."

I always take my PriusC to Royal South Toyota Scion. They fit me in quickly even without advance appointments, they provide accurate time estimates on service, are friendly, fast, and always take time to go over everything they have done, and future work needed or various options. While they explain expanded services options, they are never pushy. Also, they offer free manicures! Pretty amazing! I'll keep coming!

Mark

"I would definitely recommend this establishment to other..."

I would definitely recommend this establishment to other car owners. The service team is very kind and sociable. They really seem to want to get things done efficiently and fully. Everyone describes information to the smallest detail and tries to help as much as needed. When my car has troubles, they solve it right away and allow me to maintain my schedule with their speedy service. Royal South Toyota Scion has a very comfortable atmosphere and is very trust worthy.

Mark Zacharias, Seth Gardner