Read Reviews Royal South Toyota Scion

45 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Royal South Toyota Scion

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Royal South Toyota Scion

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Smooth new car business"

drdokman
5/17/2014 8:08:00 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Andy Long (SM) and Larry Mullinix (Sales)

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

Royal Toyota staff was willing to deal. Shopped for a Rav4 electronically and this dealership (Andy Long) did not hesitant to provide their best no-nonsense quote to me via email. Andy played no games and was forthright. Not too pushy. Their price quote ended up being the lowest and they went out of their way to do a deal with me. Dealt entirely with Andy Long via email and in the end via phone. Everything was as discussed at delivery. Delivery of the car was fast and smooth. No hiccups or other surprises in the finance office. Everyone I dealt with appeared to have high character. I feel strongly I got a fair deal and I was treated well. I would not hesitant to try and deal with them. They like to move cars off their lot.

Twitter
"Poos service from sales department"

chandarmk
4/16/2014 1:48:44 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Parts department

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

I bought an item from service department due to miscommunication they shipped the wrong item. Initially they offered to exchange the item but they later refused to exchange it and I have been charged for the shipping fee. If you looking for return of the parts for any reason please be careful.

Twitter
"Best dealership I have visited. They were all very..."

Jvaughan44
3/16/2014 7:46:56 PM

Andy Long
Nathaniel Bourff

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

Best dealership I have visited. They were all very professional, friendly and efficient. I was in and out in one hour. The car was clean and exactly as described and at an amazing price. I would buy from them again, definitely! Highly recommended!

Twitter
"As the owner of three Toyota vehicles, I depend on..."

jrcorrell376
2/26/2014 2:49:51 PM

Matt Warren - Service Advisor

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

As the owner of three Toyota vehicles, I depend on exceptional quality service. You won't find a more courteous and dedicated service professional than Matt Warren. John Correll Linton, Indiana

Twitter
"Two thumbs up for competence, friendliness, and..."

obewan
8/19/2013 9:24:39 AM

Chris
Matt and Seth

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

Two thumbs up for competence, friendliness, and integrity. I had a recall for my spare tire mechanism. When I left that day the men in the service dept not only had agreed to replace that part but the whole frame as well. They gave me a loaner and when I picked up my truck it was as if I had a brand new vehicle. I brought it back twice and they fixed the problem without charge both times. I highly recommend this dealership.

Twitter
"Royal's reputation for service was quite poor when I..."

klweger
7/31/2013 11:22:16 AM

don't remember names

3.4

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

Royal's reputation for service was quite poor when I purchased my Toyota in 2001; however, I did have a relationship with their sales manager
Brian. He assured me that they were providing new, better, quality service. He was right particularly at first. The service was great as was the
customer service. Obviously I've had my car quite a long time due in part to the good service and we drive it about 9,000 miles a year. I think total mileage right now is about 105,000. Lately, the last couple of visits, customer service, and friendliness has dropped off causing me to reduce my rating a bit. As far as I know, the work quality is good, but when one thing drops off, you begin to wonder about others.

Twitter
"Michael showed me quite a few cars and gave me all..."

bratangl4
7/11/2013 11:41:58 PM

Michael internet sales manager

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

Michael showed me quite a few cars and gave me all pricing on all vehicles I picked. He handled the sales with expert advise on options available on all selections

Twitter
"I always take my PriusC to Royal South Toyota Scion. They..."

nvaubel
6/20/2013 5:45:53 PM

Mark

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

I always take my PriusC to Royal South Toyota Scion. They fit me in quickly even without advance appointments, they provide accurate time estimates on service, are friendly, fast, and always take time to go over everything they have done, and future work needed or various options. While they explain expanded services options, they are never pushy. Also, they offer free manicures! Pretty amazing! I'll keep coming!

Twitter
"I would definitely recommend this establishment to other..."

bolorw
6/4/2013 3:39:28 PM

Mark Zacharias
Seth Gardner

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

I would definitely recommend this establishment to other car owners. The service team is very kind and sociable. They really seem to want to get things done efficiently and fully. Everyone describes information to the smallest detail and tries to help as much as needed. When my car has troubles, they solve it right away and allow me to maintain my schedule with their speedy service. Royal South Toyota Scion has a very comfortable atmosphere and is very trust worthy.

Twitter
"I have had more than one experience with this..."

judejo71
6/4/2013 12:48:49 PM

Everyone - manager Mark the whole team

My Review Of Royal South Toyota Scion:

I have had more than one experience with this Dealership--in service and purchasing a new car and they have always been so friendly, informative and would go out of their way to be certain that my experience was positive.
They on this service call were up front with the time expectation and they came in well under that time line which delighted me.
They kept me informed as to what was going on and gave me an update and projected time to complete the service.
The pricing was under what an Indianapolis deal quoted but more than anything it is just the WAY that everyone treated me. As a female, I think stereotypically when it comes to cars service people tend to think you are not going to understand anyway----you do NOT get that from this dealership!

Thanks Royal !!!