Royal South Toyota Scion

Beck Toyota Scion

L-Blanco
4/07/2016

"Great experience! "

I bought a 2015 Toyota Sienna out-of-state from Royal South Toyota and it was a great experience. At first I was a little apprehensive about buying a car I have never seen and have it shipped all the way to Utah, but the team at royal South did everything so I could feel at ease about buying the Sienna. They were completely transparent about the state of the vehicle, even scheduled a live video conference to check it myself! Negotiating with them was easy (no shenanigans) and once we agree on buying conditions, they overnighted the paperwork and even helped me to arrange the shipping. Within a few days my Sienna arrived home exactly as expected, and has been a pleasure to drive ever since. I will definitely buy from Royal South again.

Andy Long, Rodney Bridges

lugnut
2/25/2016

"Body Shop Work"

I had a couple of self-inflicted bumps and dents in my 2014 Tundra that I wanted to get fixed and Royal Toyota's Collision Center provided everything I needed. From the estimate where several options were discussed and they provided solid recommendations, through the repair and delivery process, each step went smoothly. The repairs were completed on time and within the cost estimate provided. They know what they are doing and they do it well.

Kris Todd

WayneGP
2/09/2016

"Excellent sales and service"

I have bought three vehicles in less than a year from Rotal Toyota. I have all serviced here as well. There are always bumps in the road when buying a vehicle, but Royal has done a great job of smoothing out those bumps. Same is true for the service department. There is a reason we have purchased five vehicles there over the years.

Chris Miller

RAV4hybrid
12/22/2015

"Customer First!"

Loved my sales person and the whole staff. Knowledgeable, mindful of my time, found the best car for my list of wants AND my budget. And, I received a very fair deal on the whole experience. Great product, great customer service and a team that knows their product!

Larry M

Downtheroad
6/27/2015

"BEST PLACE "

Best service ever . . . everyone seems genuinely interested in you and your car and passionate about being there and in what they do. They really care! Have complete confidence about Royal South Toyota; would go there always no question for any service I needed. Professionals. Takes the worry out of everything. You will be well taken care of. Go there just to see the waiting area!!! and say hi! I'm sure they'd bring you fresh coffee.:) It blows me away. Great people; greatest car experience I've ever had. Go there for a great experience!!! You'll be encouraged!

Mark Zacharias

atamark
5/14/2015

"Highly recommend!"

Our salesman was Joe Rice, and he is definitely the man to see at this dealership. He was extremely patient and answered each question we had, and went out of his way to demonstrate some of the features on our car before we drove it off the lot.. He will work hard to help you get what you want!

Joe Rice

dschiefe
5/05/2015

"There was a problem with finding the key"

Joe was very considerate and apologetic about the key issue. He bought our lunch which we told him he didn't have to do that. He was very helpful in helping me through the process which for me was very stressful. I would highly recommend buying from this company.

Joe Rice

Amanda
3/03/2015

"Exceptional Experience"

I highly recommend Royal South for your new car needs! Everyone that I dealt with was polite, friendly, willing to answer my questions and work to meet my needs as a customer. I had bought my previous car here and they worked even harder to earn my return business with giving me everything I was looking for in a new car! In fact, they are so good, I wasn't even in the market for a new car, as my current car was only a few years old, but they were able to give me a deal that I could not refuse!

Andy Long, Eric Willeroy

lehams
12/16/2014

"Long story short...DO NOT BUY FROM ROYAL SOUTH!"

This is the first time I’ve EVER provided negative feedback to ANY company! I felt the need to do so because I really don’t want this to happen to someone else. I purchased a “certified” pre-owned Ford F-150 Lariat about 6 months ago. I live 4 hours from Royal South Toyota and thought that buying a “certified” pre-owned vehicle with 40k miles from a reputable dealer, what could go wrong, right?!… A LOT!! Everything was shined up when I made the long drive out to get it. It wasn’t until a week later when the deodorizer that they sprayed in the interior wore off and there was a strong, musty smell in the cab that would not go away. I took it in to my local Ford dealership to investigate the smell and they found perforated rust and holes on the bottom of both sides of the cab. This required two new rear quarter panels to be installed (around $7000) which was luckily covered by Ford’s 5 year rust warranty. When I called Royal South, all I got was a “sorry about your luck.” When I got my truck out of the body shop a month and a half later I realized the blender motor for the heating system was not working. This was the first time the heat was ever used sense I’ve owned it. I drove it directly back to Ford and $1,400 and a week later, they put a new motor in (not covered by warranty). At this point I was pretty fed up, I’ve only driven this truck four out of the six months I’ve owned it and put only 4,000 very expensive miles on it! I traded it in for a new truck at my local Ford dealership. After the loss of trade in, taxes, rental car, repairs and not to mention all of my trouble, dealing with Royal South cost me about $6,000-$7,000. It would have been $14,000 if Ford didn’t cover the rust! Don’t make the same mistake! To his credit, I did call Mark Zacharias, customer relations manager at Royal South. I wanted to give him a chance to give me an explanation before I posted this review. He said that there was no excuse of why this should have happened, especially on a “certified” vehicle! Mark was very courteous and apologetic and he said that he would have the pre-owned car manager, Andy Long, call me and he assured me that they’d get to the bottom of it. That was three weeks ago and I have still not received a call or explanation. So, as promised, here is my review. Long story short…DO NOT BUY FROM ROYAL SOUTH!

Mark

hhughes16
12/16/2014

"First Time Buyer!!"

I was a first time buyer and i did my research before hand. My salesman was straight forward from the beginning and did not try to sell me anything i didn't want. He was quick to reply to all my email while i had to wait for hours for the other dealers. He went out of his way to get me the color of my car. I even drove an hour out of my way to get the car from them instead of a dealership around the corner of my house.

Jeff Tillet