Rushmore Honda

Express Advisor

September 23, 2017

"2007 Honda Odyssey "

- JeanieG

I had a great experience with Rushmore Honda. Duke was our salesman and worked with me for two weeks, making sure we had financing, helping with my trade-in and making sure I got the vehicle that I wanted. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anybody and will call them first when I need another vehicle!

Duke Finck

September 23, 2017

"Rushmore Honda the BEST"

- Patrick

Duke Finck led me gently through all the twists and turns and decisions regarding upgrading to the latest model of the best suv on the market......the Odyssey! Knowledgible and patient, he helped me make my choice and followed all the way through the many steps to happy new owner.

Duke Finck
Terry Hillman
Kim Swanson

September 13, 2017

"Great customer service!"

- Joyce L

Paul found a great car that met my needs at a reasonable price. I was driving away in a couple hours. This is my second car from this dealership. Sales and service staff always friendly.

Paul Rosato