S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Internet Sales and Marketing Manager

February 27, 2017

"Stressless Car Buying"

- Joseph Carinci

Compared to other car shopping experiences, shopping at S&E was totally painless and stress free. I was able to test drive three vehicles in one visit. Steve was very helpful. I decided on a 2013 Toyota Camry. Steve took the time to walk me through some of the electronics and he even hooked my phone up to the blue tooth. Chris was also great to work with when it came time to do the paper work. I had to bring my 8 year old son along with me, but Chris did not seem the least bit bothered by his being there. In fact he even gave him some coloring material to try and stave off my sons boredom. It didn't work, but hey, E for effort. Overall, it was a good buying experience and I would definitely consider using S&E again. -Joe

February 22, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

- Jeep Family

Our experience at S&E Auto was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone at this dealership is incredibly kind and honest. I have never been to a car dealership that is so reliable, professional, and efficient. Most importantly they are trustworthy! Leaving in our beautiful new car we could not be happier and more assured that we chose the right car and the right place to buy it from. We will never buy a car elsewhere and highly recommend S&E Auto Sales.

February 13, 2017

"Excellent, Efficient, Honest, Straightforward. "

- Smart Buyer

I had a great experience with Chris and S & E Auto. This is the first time in almost 30 years of driving that I bought a used car. I was, therefore, slightly hesitant. My end-to-end experience was very professional and fast, which was exactly what I was looking for. The car price negotiation was again professional and efficient and there was no upselling (don't we all dread that!). Friends had suggested that I try S & E auto based on their experiences and they were right. I would definitely buy a car again from Chris and S & E.

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth, Weymouth, MA, 02189