S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Boo boo
6/20/2016

"Great value no pressure. "

Being a single woman I was apprehensive about going there. Steve made me feel comfortable from the start and worked with me on the financing. I left very happy with my purchase snd would recommend them anyone looking for s great deal.

Scott w Blischke
6/15/2016

"Top notch dealer"

My experience couldn't have been better. Chris ,the salesman I dealt with, was professional and personable! I couldn't be happier with the 2015 GMC Sierra pick-up that I purchased! The transaction was handled quickly and efficiently!! Great dealership!!

Mariada D
6/07/2016

"What a great experience.... "

We recently purchased a used E-Class from Steve and Chris at S&E Auto Sales in Weymouth. They were both extremely friendly, helpful, and easy to work with. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had and we are thrilled with our new car! Thank you guys so much! Now go check them out!!!

Kathleen Mahoney
6/03/2016

"Extremely Wonderful Experience"

I bought a 2013 Infiniti JX 35 from Chris Jaime and the service was AWESOME! I even had the pleasure of dealing with Steve as well and he was wonderful! Everyone at S&E were friendly and professional. The last time I bought a car at another dealership, it was just awful and had I not liked the car, I would have walked. S&E were recommended by a friend and I am so glad I listened to her and went to them. As far as I am concerned, I will never buy a car anywhere else but S&E. Thank you for making buying a car a pleasure!!

Julie
5/31/2016

"Professional, personable and NOT PUSHY! "

I recently purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler (Rubicon) from S&E Auto Sales and Chris Jaime was my sales representative. He offered the perfect balance of being a professional sales person while taking the time to get to know my needs without being pushy, like other sales reps I was negotiating with at the same time. I already have recommended them to friends and will continue to do so. Great job, Chris!

Thomas kelley
5/30/2016

"SUPERSTAR"

I bought a car from Steve Cirino Fri, he gives impeccable service,does a unbelievable job, I would strongly recommend him to all ,I will only deal with him in the future!!!

Dayna St.Peter
5/28/2016

"Easy, Fast and Friendly."

I went in last week in hope to find a car before the week was up and I got just that. I was lucky enough to get a guy named Chris Jamie and he was beyond helpful. He helped me stay within my price range, was easy to communicate with and helped me get the best bang for my buck. Within a few days, a lot of open communication and understanding, I got my car and I'm beyond pleased. Everyone that I spoke to was friendly and very realistic about everything and I'd highly recommend everyone to go to S&E Auto because it was the smoothest and most pleasant time at a dealership I'd ever had.

Mark.stew
5/25/2016

"Great service team "

I had a Great buying experience. They have an excellent service team, Toby does a great job. Definitely will be a repeat customer in the future!

Toby

Marcin
5/20/2016

"The best price"

- Lowest available price provided at front - Information about all available rebates provided at front - No hidden cost - Good communication and impeccable manners of sales manager (Derek Smith) - Highly recommended.

Sales manager - Derek Smith

jamiem
5/19/2016

"Great experience"

I looked at many many cars and S & E was offering by far the best price. Chris was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and patient. I never felt pressured into purchasing anything, and he was always available to answer any and all of my questions. He made the entire process easy and low-stress. I really appreciated the straight forward approach that S & E is known for, and couldn't be happier with the service I received, or with my wonderful new car!

Reviews of Steve Cirino