S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Liss12
8/26/2015

"Review"

Great service provided to customer and no pressure to buy are right away. Easy to talk to and all questions answered with thorough follow up answers

Pat&Bernie
8/23/2015

"Great Experience"

This is our third time purchasing a car from this dealership! Once again, we had a great experience. The entire process couldn't have gone any smoother. Chris, a member of the sales team, was very helpful in answering all of our questions. He did an outstanding job in assisting us complete the necessary paperwork.Also, our thanks to Steve for this great dealership!

Steven Lameiras

Todigie
8/19/2015

"Excellent Customer care/ service"

I had gone to my usual car dealer for tire light check plus car detail, I was told that I will have to pay $150 for checking it in the first place (no repairs included) and then another $250 for the car detailing. It was not right that they would charge me a separate fee just to check the tire light if my car servicing has always been by my dealer. I decided to try S&E Auto services which was close to my home and requested for same services. Not only did they check my light, which I was told came on due to low air pressure only - hence, no charge and they also detailed my car toughly...My car looked brand new. From the minute I worked in, a gentleman named James listened to my complaints and made sure the detailing of my car was super excellent, then TJ who serviced my car and kept me informed of the findings and ended with Steve / Chris - they made sure my car was ready for pickup. What more could you possibly want from this kind of place where everything is done just perfectly . I recommend this place everyone.

gckarasinski
8/18/2015

"No hassle, excellent customer service!"

This was my first experience with S&E Auto and it was a breeze to find the car, test drive, come to terms, sign the paperwork and drive off a happy customer. From the first call to the final pick up of the car, Chris Jamie was able to answer every question with honesty, respect and admiration into what he was doing at S&E and helping me through the process. The pricing of the car was unbeatable and felt like it was a steal for the miles as well. I was able to finance with ease, was offered extra coverage packages, and a piece of mind that I was buying from the right dealership. I thank Chris and staff for making my experience A plus, look for to giving shopping with them in the future, and referring anyone that does not want to deal with the car finding headaches to goto S&E Auto. Greg Karasinski

Christinasestito
8/17/2015

"Outstanding customer service!!!"

If I could give 10 stars I would! staff is super nice and thanks to them I now have my dream car!!! They really make your car buying experience completely stress free! Will definitely recommend and revisit for future purchases!

altima13
8/15/2015

"Live up to their reputation"

This was my first purchase from S&E Auto Sales. I was in search of a new car. My brother had purchased an Infiniti here a few years back and had a great experience so this was the first place I thought to look when starting my search. Everyone I dealt with was very personable and made the process very easy. I will definitely be recommending S&E to anyone I know looking to purchase a high quality pre-owned vehicle.

FordEdge12
8/14/2015

"Exceptional Sales Experience."

This is our third vehicle purchase from S&E Auto Sales in Weymouth. We have always been very pleased with the quality of the vehicles available to choose from and the vehicles that we actually purchased as well. The sales process is very easy and conducted in a very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.

frpd1992
8/09/2015

"Great dealership that sells exceptional motor vehicles"

I just purchased my fifth mv (two new and three pre-owned) from S&E using the info on the internet before I drove to the dealership to see the mv and sign the purchase agreement. I have done this for all five mv's I have purchased. This makes the purchase process that much easier because I live about one hour from the dealership. The main reason for doing this is knowing the integrity of Steve and Chris. The information provided on the internet regarding the mv is exactly what you find when you get to the dealership and see the mv. Prior to purchasing mv's at S&E I dealt with a local dealership for 30 years before they shut down. I had my reservations about driving (one hour) to S&E when I purchased my first mv but that changed once I arrived at the dealership. Steve and Chris have always been true gentlemen every time I have contacted them regarding a mv that I was interested in. Steve and Chris are a true asset to S&E and I hope Ed and Steve realize this. Anyone considering the purchase of a mv should check out S&E first. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !

Nick
8/06/2015

"Good people honest treat you like a person."

I work with chirs good person made it easy ..pick out a car mkz still driving it best car I Owen no problems at all....good people Bob to the mechanic great to deal with ....honest shows you what wrong with car ...if broken...or needs to be replace. Over all I enjoyed working with them mad it easy...and great car...for good money.....thank you guys ....Dominic. ..

kacoye
8/05/2015

"Total Package - Fair Price and Excellent Customer Relations"

A 2009 BMW X5 at S&E caught my eye - checked on the web extensively and found the price was completely in line. Sent an email and Chris was extremely responsive via email (I find it hard to talk while at work). I hemmed and hawed for 2 wks about whether I should even consider a V8, but ultimately just popped in on a Saturday around noon. I met Steve, and he had me on a test drive literally within 3 minutes! These guys are professional, gracious and extremely responsive. Buying the car could not have been easier. Chris went the extra mile on my financing too - found me a lower rate after initial papers signed, and called me to see if I could come back. It meant extra paperwork for him - he could easily have let it pass without letting me know. I picked up the car yesterday, and couldn't be happier with the entire process - right down to their providing 1/2 tank of gas! I would unequivocally recommend these guys - they are the perfect team!

Reviews of Chris Jaime