S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Satisfied Customer
7/19/2016

"An enjoyable car-buying experience"

Very professional and courteous - no hassle - no nonsense. This is my second purchase from S&E Auto in as many years. A pleasure doing business with Steve and the team.

aduncan
7/19/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

My husband and I had a great experience at S&E Auto. They had a very fairly priced car that we were looking to buy and they helped us quickly and efficiently purchase the car by having all of our paperwork ready when we arrived, as well as helping us find the best financing available through a local bank. We worked with Chris Jaime, who I highly recommend. The smaller size of the company is a huge advantage in terms of attention to detail, speed , and the overall of the transaction. I would shop here first if you are looking for a car.

mattiemary76
7/17/2016

"First Time Customer but not last."

Buying used can be stressful , however Steve and Chris made the whole experience easy and pleasant, with no pressure, and gave us a good deal to boot. We definitely recommend S & E Auto as THE place to buy your next used car.

Emily06061999
7/14/2016

"Awesome"

Steve was the best and gave me a great deal on my car, works great and there's nothing wrong with it! love S&E Auto. Would recommend to everyone!!!

sgirardi189
6/28/2016

"Purchase without the typical pressure"

I will have to say, dealing with S & E auto was 10 star quality with a no pressure atmosphere. My wife and I looked at our new explorer with out hassle. Steve was extremely friendly and courtesy to my family. After buying numerous cars from large dealers, I will stick with S & E auto. Just a friendly environment with great prices. Thank you Steve. We also dealt with chris for financing and he went above and beyond the call. Thank you Chris. Overall, they have a great selection of cars and the dealership was sparkling clean. Lastly, they put there customers first.

Dianne
6/28/2016

"Repeat customer"

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from S&E. We always have a great experience because the salesmen are super helpful and not pushy. I had the pleasure this time of dealing with Chris Jaime who was really nice. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Boo boo
6/20/2016

"Great value no pressure. "

Being a single woman I was apprehensive about going there. Steve made me feel comfortable from the start and worked with me on the financing. I left very happy with my purchase snd would recommend them anyone looking for s great deal.

Scott w Blischke
6/15/2016

"Top notch dealer"

My experience couldn't have been better. Chris ,the salesman I dealt with, was professional and personable! I couldn't be happier with the 2015 GMC Sierra pick-up that I purchased! The transaction was handled quickly and efficiently!! Great dealership!!

Mariada D
6/07/2016

"What a great experience.... "

We recently purchased a used E-Class from Steve and Chris at S&E Auto Sales in Weymouth. They were both extremely friendly, helpful, and easy to work with. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had and we are thrilled with our new car! Thank you guys so much! Now go check them out!!!

Kathleen Mahoney
6/03/2016

"Extremely Wonderful Experience"

I bought a 2013 Infiniti JX 35 from Chris Jaime and the service was AWESOME! I even had the pleasure of dealing with Steve as well and he was wonderful! Everyone at S&E were friendly and professional. The last time I bought a car at another dealership, it was just awful and had I not liked the car, I would have walked. S&E were recommended by a friend and I am so glad I listened to her and went to them. As far as I am concerned, I will never buy a car anywhere else but S&E. Thank you for making buying a car a pleasure!!

Reviews of Steve Cirino