S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

RSmith7140
4/18/2015

"Great experience at S&E Auto"

This is the 6th car that we have brought from S&E auto. The dealership is great and the salesperson Steve is a pleasure to deal with. This is a no hassle dealership and its actually fun to shop for a car. The dealership plays no games and you can understand why it has an A+ rating from the BBB. If you need to purchase a car and you want a pleasant experience, shop and then buy at S&E Auto.

mycar
4/17/2015

"car buying"

the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. they had the car advertized in the lot for us to see and drive. very pleased with the experience.

Jon&Linda
4/15/2015

"Always a great experience"

I have purchased two cars from S&E in the past two years. In both instances the experience was stress free, fun and actually relaxing. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Chris Jaime is is low key and professional. He is very knowledgeable regarding all of the automobiles on the lot and allows the cars to sell themselves without any sales pressure. I will continue to purchase my cars from them and recommend them highly to anyone in the market for a car.

Chris Jaime

John
4/09/2015

"Feeling good"

An altogether pleasant experience. No hard sell, all questions answered. Chris made the process easy and smooth, from finding the right vehicle to financing. We are feeling good about the vehicle, the dealership, and any future service dealings with S&E.

happy customer
4/08/2015

"great experience"

First car I have bought from S&E and the process was very easy and painless. I would recommend them to anyone in the market because of the customer service

Happy Shopper
4/08/2015

"Happy"

Great group of people to go to when buying a used car. I would def recommend them in the future to all used car shoppers.

Sailor
4/06/2015

"A pleasant experience at S&E auto of Weymouth"

Hello my name is Don Buscemi. My wife and I purchased our second Mercedes Benz from S&E Auto.Steve Cirino was our salesManager. He was very helpful in the sale. There was absolutely No pressure. He was also very knowledgeable. We are very pleased with S&E Auto sales of Weymouth and will continue to purchase are automobiles from them. We will also tell our Friends and neighbors. Thank you for a pleasant experience Donald and Ann Buscemi Duxbury Mass

Moose34
4/06/2015

"Great Experience"

this is the 3rd car we have bought from S&E, I wouldnt go anywhere else. Best quality used cars, fair deal and no pressure. We got just what we needed at a fair price, dealing with Chris is always a pleasure.

Jaime78
3/31/2015

"Fantastic!"

I had a wonderful experience with this dealership! Everyone was nice and helpful. I did not feel pressured in an way. When I did make a final decision on the vehicle I was going to purchase the financing was a breeze and I had my car the next day.

kthor
3/27/2015

"Live in NH"

I purchased from S&E a long time ago when living in MA. I've moved to NH and was looking around the area for my next car and couldn't find what I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. I checked the S&E website and saw the car I wanted, for a great price, and contacted them. The S&E group is so nice to work with and they make the process of buying a car so easy. Thank you Steve & Chris! I'll definitely be back to see you when it's time to buy another car!

Reviews of Chris Jaime