Read Reviews S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Adam KesmetisGM1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible.

If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

Our Location

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday: Closed

Our Amenities

After Hours Drop-Off Television

"Stopped by to just check out the cars on the lot."

RThomp6000
7/2/2014 4:23:00 PM

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

saw a Lincoln MKX, which was hot even remotely on my buying horizon. Chris opened it up and after a fwe minutes I decided to drive it. The vehicle sold itself and the preocess was quick and easy. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from S&E and if I have half as much good luck as I had with the first, I will be very pleased

Twitter
"Don't shop anywhere else &if you do, you'll come back to S&E"

LindsayJoyHiggins
7/1/2014 8:26:52 AM

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

BEST dealership I've ever worked with!

I went here first then shopped around because I wasn't sure of what kind of car I was looking for, and after looking at 4 other dealership's and dealing with a dozen sleezy salesman, I ended up coming back to S&E to buy the car I originally test drove because of the high level of professionalism Steve displayed. Instead of pushing a car on me, he worked with my budget and gave me a great deal on an Infiniti!

Thanks Steve and Chris!

Twitter
"S&E has flawless cars for fair prices"

douggreg
6/21/2014 4:58:11 PM

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

I bought my first car from ED and Kevin in the original Weymouth location in 2000. Although 3 years old, it looked and performed like new. Since then, I steer my friends toward S&E whenever they tell me they are looking for a NEW car. Why buy a new car when S&E has cars with very low mileage and at a great price!!
Recently I purchased an SUV at the Weymouth S&E facility. While Steve Cirino and Chris Jaime looked over my trade in, I took the vehicle out for a test drive. For years I have been watching Ed on TV- weekend mornings. He was always telling us how the SUV I was test driving compared to other, more expensive SUV'S. As I drove it, I thought of what Ed had said about the car and that he was 100% right!! By the time I got back to the dealership, Chris and Steve had come up with what it would cost to get me into the car. Indeed, their price was very fair. Chris helped me get through the paper work, patiently answering questions I had about Sales Tax and extra warranties I could get for the car. Steve said that he had my back and indeed, if any issue came up, he helped me through it. I picked up the car the next day and have been very happy driving it all over the place! If your curious about why I refer to the vehicle as an SUV and sometimes a car it's because it's a Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV that drives and feels like a car.

"very Happy"

donnafin
6/19/2014 9:14:07 PM

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

I found a car that I wanted on auto trader. It was at S+E Auto. The next morning I called to see if it was still available. It was, so I went in to see it. The dealer who helped me was Chris Jaime. He was very helpful. I saw the car, took it for a drive and knew it was exactly what I wanted. When I got back to the dealership Chris worked the figures and got the price to exactly what I wanted! The next day I went back turned in my trade-in and drove off in my new car! This process couldn't have been any easier and I couldn't be any happier! Thank you Chris Jaime, I will send anyone I know looking for a new car to you!

"Great dealership"

1jeffmac
5/22/2014 8:29:32 PM

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

They gave me a fair price and good and friendly service. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle.

"Infiniti G37x"

billcratty
5/9/2014 3:37:56 PM

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

Chris was very thorough in describing the details of the car and its features. Members of my family have purchased several cars from S&E and have been very happy with the service.

"S&E Auto"

tiger82
5/1/2014 9:24:18 AM

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

I have purchased three cars from S&E Autosales and each time got a great car at a great price with no pressure sales people. Chris Jamie and Steve Cirino are great to work with, are very knowledgeable and helpful, plus they actually make buying a car fun.. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone interested in buying a high quality low mileage used car at a great price.

"Very good experience"

irwin02189
4/30/2014 9:46:33 PM

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

The staff at S&E were very easy to do business with, very professional and very friendly at the same time. They let me test drive several cars, with no sales pressure at all. When I decided to purchase one of the cars, they made sure that everything worked as represented and took care of all of the paperwork. All in all, it was as pleasant a sales experience as I've ever had while purchasing a car.

"Highly recommended."

grealish34
4/30/2014 8:07:31 PM

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

We recently made our 6th purchase from S&E and are, once again, very pleased with the quality of the vehicle and the courtesy of the staff. The vehicle we purchased, a 2013 Lexus , was in great condition, looked brand new, and was priced much lower than the dealership prices we had seen. Chris Jamie was a pleasure to deal with and made sure the purchasing process went smoothly. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle in great shape and priced right.

"Pleasantly Surprised!"

carbrolan
4/30/2014 1:31:15 AM

4.4

My Review Of S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth:

I came in to test drive a 2012 Lincoln MKZ and admit to having low expectations. Chris was very professional and without any arguing gave me the key to drive the car on my own. That was the first welcome surprise. Upon return, we went into his office and talked about my experience and how serious I was about buying. I told him I liked the car but wasn't prepared to buy or put down a deposit that day. I asked if he could do any better on the price and he did. I already had done my homework and knew the price wasn't too far off the mark but could be lower still. I asked to see the Auto Check and he readily showed me the report. I asked several more questions and he was able to answer them all or said he would get back to me promptly with an answer and he was true to his word.

I came by a few days later, as agreed, to bring the car to my mechanic for his opinion. The only surprise was that the breaks had not "just been done" as Steve at the auto place had bragged about to me. They weren't worn out but most certainly had not been worked on anytime recently. When I brought the car back, I did tell Chris that I didn't appreciate the fact that Steve had outright lied to me. Still, Chris had been truthful in all his dealings with me so that wasn't his fault. I put the deposit down after getting a few more things ironed out ( I wanted an extra key and factory floor mats thrown in).

I picked the car up a few days later. It could have been slightly cleaner inside but Chris promised to have his guy clean off the leather driver;s seat as soon as i can bring it back in. I just haven't had a chance yet. Other than that, S&E Auto was easy to deal with and none of the usual games I have had to put up with at most dealers. What was even more unusual was the respect I was treated with as a woman. The other places I visited prior to this one were simply awful.

Reviews 11-20 >>