S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Kurt
5/27/2015

"2013 INFINITY"

Drove by dealership friday and saw 2 vehicles that interested me. Checked out both online and stopped in on saturday to test drive. I knew right away when they gave me time to look at the vehicles we were off to a great start. I met with Steve and told him the two vehicles I was interested in, he gave me the keys and put a plate on them and off I went. Picked the one I wanted and made the deal I was very happy with. Pleasant transaction with Steve, did the paper work with Chris and it couldn't have been an easier transaction. A very happy customer

B&M
5/27/2015

"Best car buying experience...twice!"

S&E and Chris Jaime provide the best all around experience for car buying. Stress free throughout the process due to Chris' professionalism. Never had any issues with our purchases but we know if we did, we were in good hands. Won't buy anywhere else!

Grammy Pammy
5/24/2015

"They always provide the most honest and helpful assistance.."

I have lost count of the number of cars I have purchased from Steve Cirino and Chris Jaime. They are honest about the value of my car and about the value of the car I might be interested in purchasing. I hadn't found it easy to purchase a car, finding that a woman shopping by herself can be taken advantage of. never the case at S and E.

Susan
5/22/2015

"Very Satisfied"

This is the second car I've purchased from S&E. I've been very pleased each time. My salesman this time was Chris Jaime, he was very professional & helpful. He was very informative, explaining everything clearly & answering all my questions promptly. I would definitely recommend S&E to everyone.

ahein
5/19/2015

"Great experience, I could not have been more pleased..."

Overall I had a great experience purchasing my vehicle from S&E. I could not have asked for an easier transaction! Chris Jaime was so very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. He was able to get me a great low interest rate and he showed me how to use all the features in my car when I picked up the car. I also have had my vehicle serviced and sate inspection done since my purchase and have had a great experience working with the service department. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family. They really want their customers to drive away feeling happy and satisfied with their purchase.

thepartymeister
5/17/2015

"Low Mileage/Great Price"

I've been buying cars from S&E since the mid 90's. It's been a pleasure dealing with all the staff and especially Steve Cirino. He even helped me set up the blue tooth in the 2013 Nissan Sentra with only 10,000 miles that I purchased They have the best selection of low mileage used cars on the South Shore that are priced right. No pressure sales is one of the best benefits buying a car at S&E.. I know I'll probably buy my next car there and you should check them out.

Anne73
5/15/2015

"Excellent dealership, employees and quality used cars."

S & E Auto has excellent used cars. I have bought two cars there and will be buying a third this summer. Chris Jaime was our salesman and he was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend this dealership!

eddie
5/14/2015

"Nice folks, no pressure, smooth easy transaction"

Went there to test drive an Acura TSX. The salesman (Chris Jamie) was very friendly, helpful and not pushy. He let me take the car for a spin on my own. After the drive we sat down to discuss the car. This is the point where I usually get turned off. To my surprise we had a nice conversation about the car, the price, my trade in etc. There were a few things I waned fixed with the car and we were able to nicely negotiate those things along with the price. No salesmen running to the boss with offers and counteroffers as you sat and waited. Chris and I worked out the deal right there. It was the BEST car buying experience I have ever had.

tia58

"Best Around"

My family has purchased 6 vehicle from S&E Auto in the last several years all w/ ease. So satified that my husband recommened S&E and Chris Jamie multiple times. My son recently purched a newer used car for the first time on his own. Chris was very helpful and immediately put my son at ease and guided him thru the process. He's always been available when we stop by. Just a great no pressure saleman that I and my family will continue to deal with in the future.

HuuDa
5/14/2015

"Friendly and personalized dealer experience"

I've been to branded dealer and looking and testing many cars. But I always hated the pressure when you sit down after the test drive. They call you back so many times to get you back. I understand the business, but when you tell them that you have meetings and can't be disturbed, but they still call, that is a no-more-business-from-me. S&E was a complete turn-around experience. Polite and very professional. Found them randomly because this car has so low milage that it was like new. They accommodate around my schedule. This is my first buy and have not used their service yet, but I will definitely return if when I want to change and recommend it to friends and family. We have friends who are dealers too, but they didn't have what we wanted, so for a perfect stranger dealer, it feels like being a friend.

Reviews of Chris Jaime