S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jaime78
3/31/2015

"Fantastic!"

I had a wonderful experience with this dealership! Everyone was nice and helpful. I did not feel pressured in an way. When I did make a final decision on the vehicle I was going to purchase the financing was a breeze and I had my car the next day.

kthor
3/27/2015

"Live in NH"

I purchased from S&E a long time ago when living in MA. I've moved to NH and was looking around the area for my next car and couldn't find what I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. I checked the S&E website and saw the car I wanted, for a great price, and contacted them. The S&E group is so nice to work with and they make the process of buying a car so easy. Thank you Steve & Chris! I'll definitely be back to see you when it's time to buy another car!

LB
3/13/2015

"Repeat Customer"

It's not easy buying a new car, but I can honestly say the people at S&E Auto are the best at making your experience enjoyable and simple. They don't push and bug you into purchasing something you don't want. They only sell the best vehicles and stand by their product. I have purchased cars from them a couple of times, and each time, I was very happy with my choices. They took care of everything from the financing, registration and inspection sticker. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a car to check them out. Thank you Steve Cirino and Chris Jaime for everything. I love my new Infiniti!!!

SPG
3/12/2015

"Years of Experience"

I had used the service department for a long time. Glad to see they have reopened a larger garage for repairs. I will be going there to do my service work. Last fall I bought a used Honda Pilot and have had no problems at all. No high pressure, no huge lots to wander, no "bosses" in the back room coming out just to say "hello", only to haunt you for the next month on the phone. Just quality used cars. This business is what a car dealership should be.

Noel
3/11/2015

"Will not go anywhere else"

No hassles no pushy salesman following you around this was the best experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle will not shop anywhere else.Thank you Chris and Steve

mm495
3/07/2015

"One stop shopping."

In 2008 I was referred to S&E Auto by a friend. I was very happy with my car buying experience with salesman Steven Cirino, and purchased within a few hours. I recently was in the market to buy another vehicle and did not consider going anywhere else but S&E. Again, my experience was stress-free and enjoyable. Steven was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle I bought, and the price was very fair.

Ewolman
3/06/2015

"Remarkable Experience"

My overall car purchasing experience was great! My wife and I met with Chris Jamie, a very knowledgeable and professional person. Everything was straight forward with the facts on the vehicle and my trade. Chris was very thorough about explaining the value of the car and my trade-in. We bought the vehicle and are VERY satisfied that we got a fair deal on the purchase. The purchase process went very smooth and it was great working with a trustworthy person and dealership. I would highly recommend both Chris Jamie and S&E Auto sales to my friends and family. Thank Chris...for the great buying experience!!

payway17
3/05/2015

"Fantastic "

This is our second vehicle purchased at S&E Auto. A very pleasant and hassle free experience. We will continue shopping here in the future.

Happy G
2/25/2015

"Happy with Purchase"

Very friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, and no pressure to purchase. Chris was a great guy to work with, they were the first and only dealer I visited, arrived in the morning and was happy with the car/price and had it done by the end of the day. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Cheryl73
2/20/2015

"Best Experience"

A coworker referred me to this dealership and the dealer Chris Jaime. Unlike other dealers, I walked away very pleased. Chris walked me through the whole process and I was able to determine what was affordable. Very friendly and patient. I would definitely do business with him again. Highly recommended dealership and car dealer. ??????

Reviews of Chris Jaime