S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

payway17
3/05/2015

"Fantastic "

This is our second vehicle purchased at S&E Auto. A very pleasant and hassle free experience. We will continue shopping here in the future.

Happy G
2/25/2015

"Happy with Purchase"

Very friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, and no pressure to purchase. Chris was a great guy to work with, they were the first and only dealer I visited, arrived in the morning and was happy with the car/price and had it done by the end of the day. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Cheryl73
2/20/2015

"Best Experience"

A coworker referred me to this dealership and the dealer Chris Jaime. Unlike other dealers, I walked away very pleased. Chris walked me through the whole process and I was able to determine what was affordable. Very friendly and patient. I would definitely do business with him again. Highly recommended dealership and car dealer. ??????

Begin
1/24/2015

"Better deal better price better people "

Start to finish no hassle and up front .... Let's the buyer feel out what they like and assists doesn't push... Friendly and found most everything that they had offered more at a better price across the range of cars we were comparing. Don't think I will be going anywhere but s&e for our next purchase

Bryana_Muller
1/06/2015

"Great Experience"

Chris was a great guy to work with! After visiting many car dealerships we were happy with our entire experience with Chris at S&E.

Jerry Levine
11/24/2014

"Very Happy with our car and S&E"

The attention to detail and help that S&E gave us during the process of purchasing our new vehicle was excellent. Chris and Steve are very experienced and take the time to locate the precise vehicle that we wanted. This is the second car that we have purchased from S&E. In about a year we will be looking for another vehicle, we will be going back to S&E. They also have an excellent service and repair shop. I would recommend them with out reservation.

HannaD143
9/30/2014

"The BEST experience "

First time car buyer. My dad has purchased three cars from here. The experience was simple, quick and pain free! Chris was excellent! Friendly, professional and got me exactly what I wanted! I will definitely recommend anyone I know to head to S&E Auto!

mcunniff
9/28/2014

"Daughter's first car! What a great experience!"

We had a great experience purchasing a car at S&E. My daughter knew the model car she wanted to spend her hard earned money on. S&E made arrangements to get the car to their Weymouth location, for our convenience, to test drive it. She did test drive the same model vehicle at another dealership but S&E had a better car, price and service. Chris helped with competitive financing on the balance due. Thank you to the gentleman who took us immediately for the car inspection, you were prompt and kind! Within a weekend, she drove out of the lot with her first car! We will be back with future purchases for sure.

shabj88
8/24/2014

"S&E Auto is where it's at!!"

We saw a Ford Pickup online at S&E Auto, called to see if it was still available, and as it was we took a ride to see it and ended up buying it that very same night. Steve is the one who sold us the vehicle, and Chris handled the paperwork, and both couldn't have been nicer to do business with. I never thought I would say this, but it was actually a pleasure doing business with them. They aren't pushy, they have some really nice looking vehicles on the lot, and it was a very laid back atmosphere. Most dealerships that I've been to in the past are very stuffy that need to know your name, date of birth, address, phone number, trade in, etc... before you can even ask them a question about a vehicle on the lot. We would definitely look for vehicles here in the future and will highly recommend them to friends and family. Paul and Joan Shablin

RThomp6000
7/02/2014

"Stopped by to just check out the cars on the lot."

saw a Lincoln MKX, which was hot even remotely on my buying horizon. Chris opened it up and after a fwe minutes I decided to drive it. The vehicle sold itself and the preocess was quick and easy. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from S&E and if I have half as much good luck as I had with the first, I will be very pleased

Reviews of Chris Jaime