S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Internet Sales and Marketing Manager

April 10, 2017

"Thank you S&E Auto!!!"

- Alexis

Chris was a pleasure to work with! It was our first day looking for a vehicle and ended up being our last, I am so happy with what we drove away with! S&E had an incredible selection and Chris was very informative and helpful. He made us feel comfortable with a big decision and made the whole experience very pleasant. I would definitely come back to work with Chris in the future for any vehicle shopping!

April 05, 2017

"The Best Auto Buying Experience"

- Tracy B.

I had been searching for a 2014 red Jeep Cherokee Limited. I had tried all the local dealerships and the experience was not great. Either they tried to sell me something that I did not want, or they treated me like I didn't know what I was doing. I had gotten pretty jaded by the whole experience....until I walked into S&E Auto in Weymouth, MA. Someone had told me they saw a red Jeep there so I went to check it out.. Needless to say, I went in with a very skeptical attitude. I walked out without a car, but with a much better experience thanks to Steve Cirino. I thought about the car for a few days and decided to buy it. Steve walked me through the whole process without any of the high pressure you normally get. He didn't hesitate to answer any questions or answer any e-mails that I sent to him. Steve even let me take the car off the lot and bring it to my own mechanic so he could go over it for me. When it came time to buy, Chris Jaime (who was also great to deal with) handled the paperwork and dealt directly with the Insurance Company and the bank, taking a lot of pressure off me. I took possession of the car yesterday and found a crack on the underside of the bumper. I e-mailed Steve last night and this morning he told me that he would arrange to have it taken car of next week. No hassle, no run around. Steve told me he just wants to make sure that I was very happy with my Jeep and my experience with S&E If you are looking for a "new to you" car check out S&E Auto Sales first. The cars that they have are all it wonderful condition, but more importantly you'll have a great experience dealing with Steve Cirino and Chris Jaime. . .

March 30, 2017

"Best car experience ever!"

- Tmm71

Treated like a person, not pressured and the staff helped in every way possible. Who says bigger is better! Great job Steve and Chris. Thank you

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth, Weymouth, MA, 02189