S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Chapster
2/08/2016

"Found S&E on Internet - Excellent Transaction - BMW X3"

I recently found S&E on the Internet while looking for a used low mileage BMW X3. Contacted via the web site and got a nice friendly email reply, no irritating calls while I was at work (unlike other dealers I had contacted). Answered a few questions, emailed me car history and set up a test drive. Car was ready to go, very nice interaction with Steve and Steve explaining the car and answered any questions I had. Being my 4th BMW, had done my research which they recognized, making it a very good conversation. I went and drove a few other cars and ended up going back to S&E and purchasing the car at the end of the day. Very low pressure. Just tried to educate me as much a possible to help in final decision. Worked with Chris on the paperwork, which was very smooth. Car was ready as promised when picked it up, probably took 20 minutes top. Will definitely look to S&E again for my next car.

Steve (owner)

h456
2/05/2016

"They found what I was looking for"

S&E Auto was very helpful in assisting to find the right car for me. I was able to test drive many different cars on my own (without the sales person riding in the back). Steve was very attentive, professional and personable. He tracked down the vehicle I was looking for. The customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend them.

joez0507
2/02/2016

"Best experience at an auto dealer!"

Too often, people use these sites to bash a bad experience, and overlook a good one. My dealings with S&E were excellent. Both Steve and Chris were knowledgeable, professional, and easy to work with. Every email or call was answered promptly, and my deal went down without a hiccup! Loved my dealing with S&E, and would recommend them to anyone.

kelb123
1/30/2016

"Great experience"

It was so easy to get a reliable car. The process was quick and Chris was very helpful and friendly. Im very happy with my experience!

Taryn
1/28/2016

"Wonderful experience, highly recommend!"

I had such a great experience with Chris at S&E! It was my first time buying a car, he made the process simple, fun and never made me feel pressured. I felt like I was very well taken care of and definitely got the best deal for what I was looking for. Highly recommend!!

Glass7167
1/26/2016

"Best Dealer mass"

I have been buying my cars at S&E Auto in Weymouth for over 20 years. I have sent family and friends over to talk to Chris and all have had an excellent experience.. Going to S&E you can feel comfortable buying a used car without the headaches. I recently just purchased 06 Infiniti for my oldest son. I want to tell you how easy the transaction was. 1)Called Chris yesterday at noon to take car out for a test drive. 2)Monday night took my son to test drive it and less than 24hours car is purchased and register. Last month my sister purchased her 4th car from them. She got the same type of service. I don't think there is a company out there that I have referred more business too. Buy a car at S&E and you get Quality, Professional and the best part is personal service. It's nice to walk into a dealer and the owner Steve know ax your name and thanks you. This is a 5 star business and I recommend everyone purchase their used cars from

Steve (owner)

Lincoln2733
1/26/2016

"Flawless Car Buying Experience"

I just bought my second car from S&E in four months. The first car I bought for a family member who had just totaled their car and that experience was great. Who thought it could get any better? But having worked with them previously, my second experience surpassed the first. Steve and Chris are great to work with, there's no pressure like you find at so many other dealerships. I went in not really needing another car, but liked an Audi they had on their website. A couple of test drives and a few days later and I was driving the car home. I’m glad I made the decision to check out their website and even happier that I went back and purchased another car from someone I could trust.

Lou
1/21/2016

"A positive experience"

I have purchased several vehicles from S&E I have always found my experience to be pressure free, fair, and efficient. I am comfortable giving them an unqualified very high rating. Lou W.

Adacosta
1/20/2016

"Buy Your Vehicles Here!!! You won't regret it!!!"

This dealership is in a class of its own! I live in Framingham, Ma; a town with an abundance of dealerships. After experiencing nothing but unorganized dealerships and sneaky, misleading salesmen, I found myself a little heartbroken. Throughout this process I had fell in love with a 2103 Acura ILX; white with tan leather interior, heated seats, low mileage, blue tooth, etc. So I took to the Internet. I broadened my search to a 50 mile radius and found one at S&E Auto! It was priced below market value and I was impressed by the dealership reviews. So I reached out via e-mail. Chris Jaime responded promptly and was amazing!! He made the process so simple it's unbelievable. I pretty much purchased the vehicle via e-mail. My husband and I scheduled an appt to view the car. Chris was there to greet us!! (There was a huge disconnect between online communication and actual people at every other dealership we had visited). He has the car ready, cleaned and pristine! We signed the paperwork and left with a registered, beautiful vehicle. Chris also managed to beat all of the other dealerships and my bank on the loan interest rate!!! A week later I had to return to have my auto start installed. Steve was so helpful, welcoming and friendly! It was well worth the hour drive to this dealership! I highly recommend that everyone purchase their vehicles here!! I know I will from now on!!

Kate&Winnie
1/15/2016

"Painless"

This was my first car-buying experience at a dealership, though I have test driven cars elsewhere. There were no games, nothing hidden, and the cars are taken very well care of. Couldn't be happier with my new (to me) car!

Reviews of Chris Jaime