S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

crowleys
9/23/2016

"Returned to S & E Auto to purchase another car."

The main reason I came back to S & E for my next car was the professionalism of Chris Jaime. The cost of any good car is negotiable, the cost of a personable, competent and trustworthy salesman is PRICELESS. I'm not the easiest guy to please or convince of something but Chris listened to my wants, needs and to what I could afford and led me to the perfect car for me and my wife. Highly recommend Chris and S & E Auto.

patwilson
9/22/2016

"Steve and Chris made the process of buying the car easy"

Steve and Chris made every step of car buying easy. They explained all the paperwork, then sat with me and explained all the bells and whistles the car has. Never put any pressure on me.

KAC
9/19/2016

"Chris and Steve were extremely helpful!"

They made everything easy on me - loan, paperwork, insurance; understanding my car, clean condition of my car. They answered all my questions and explained all the options for warranties, etc.

escape58
9/07/2016

"Easy, Worry free, Comfortable. No pressure"

Easy, Worry free, Comfortable. No pressure. Chris just knows what I need and continues to provide. Our family has bought multiple cars from Chris and have sent many friends his way. Always accommodating, always a pleasure. Stress free experience. Cannot imagine using anyone else. He's our "repeat" dealer.

Familycar16
9/06/2016

"Great experience"

My wife and I bought a used car from the Walpole location of s&e. The staff was professional, patient, and not at all pushy. The price on the car was fair and the whole process was smooth and not the usual headache of car buying.

Adam

Mmw
8/28/2016

"Great experience!"

Chris Jaime provides superb service helping me by my new Mazda Miata. I've always hated buying cars but S&E has changed my mind. I'll send others your way Chris. Love my new toy too! Thank you Michele

allison
8/19/2016

"Great experience"

My family has bought multiple cars from here and we always go through Chris. He's very helpful and answered all of my questions. It was my first time buying a car on my own and it was a great experience having Chris help me through the process.

beth car nut
8/15/2016

"Great Experience"

No pressure. Found the car I was looking for and a good price.I would be back again . I would recommend to my family and friends...........

Skane
8/10/2016

"Quick and Easy"

Chris was great, there was no pressure at all. I asked about a certain car and he brought it down from their other location for me to test drive, and ultimately purchase. He didn't try to upsell me, or put me in something out of my price range. Paperwork and everything was a breeze from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Chris, and this dealership, to anyone looking for a pre-owned car.

Mike0913
8/03/2016

"Great Experience"

My wife and I dealt with Chris Jaime and he was the absolute best! I'd highly recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car! Friendly and beyond helpful! No pressure sales!

Reviews of Steve Cirino