S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Nick Taylor, Internet Sales and Marketing Manager, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Nick Taylor

Internet Sales and Marketing Manager

December 07, 2016

"Nice down to earth dealership!"

- Kmartin7

This dealership is definitely the best I have been to! My uncle bought a used car here & recommended s&e auto to me & I am so glad! They have a down to earth atmosphere and definitely the best deals around. Chris was exceptionally helpful & knowledgeable about everything. Couldn't be happier about buying my first car from s&e!

December 06, 2016

"2014 Jeep Cherokee"

- smitty46

Good honest guys. Easy to deal with. Good value. Good quality cars. I would highly recommend this dealership. They don't deal in junk. Great customer service

December 05, 2016

"great group of guys"

- clarkchris

I never felt pressured to buy and they let me look at my leisure. It was a very comfortable experience, I can here on a recommendation and I highly recommend this dealership.

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth, Weymouth, MA, 02189