S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Internet Sales and Marketing Manager

January 20, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- Sgreer10

We were dreading looking for a new car and were reluctant to start the process. This was by far the best car buying experience my husband and I have had. Chris was amazing throughout the process and made it so easy! I would recommend S&E Auto to anyone shopping for a vehicle. Simple and painless!

January 18, 2017

"He had me at the no pressured sales tactics!"

- CMG222

Chris Jaime was as kind and patient as you could hope for when buying a car. After test driving four vehicles, I really liked one of the vehicles and told him that I would think about it and come back the following day after I spent some time researching the model and features. He did not pressure me and when I showed up the following day, he smiled and said, 'I had a feeling you would be back.' He made the process fun and easy. 72 hours later, this car is sitting in my driveway and I love it! I appreciated the time he took to sync my iPhone to the car and he walked me through the menu of features. I had such a positive experience with Chris and S&E in general that I have been telling family and friends. Turns out some friends I told already know about Chris because they will only buy their cars from him. I get it! I have had positive experiences with Andre in the inspection bay but know I can say, I am a very satisfied customer of S&E!

January 18, 2017

"Excellent car buying experience "

- Nlsalvaggio

I recently was in the market for a vehicle. I had been looking around for a small SUV and had a very strict budget. Chris was very upfront and honest and I didn't feel as though he was just trying to sell me a car.

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth, Weymouth, MA, 02189