S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jh090
7/04/2015

"No pressure, easy purchase."

Terrific dealership with no gimmicks, no pressure, and genuinely good people. Chris was excellent and helped step by step, never once pressuring me in any way. Knew a lot about the car I was interested in, and responded to any further questions immediately. Absolutely recommended.

Murano
6/24/2015

"Zero pressure! Great cars! "

Just made my third purchase from S&E. Steve recommended a car for me and is the best car I'v ever owned. Stop by!

Calves86
6/15/2015

"Excellent dealership!"

Chris was very welcoming and helpful during the entire buying process. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a used car.

Mickey
6/13/2015

"Stress free auto purchase"

We have put off buying a car, a friend recommended S & E auto. We were very pleased with the whole experience. The friendly and professional service made it a good experience. Steve and Chris were very knowledgable.

lily27
6/12/2015

"Purchashing Auto."

After many years of purchasing cars I have never dealt with two of the most professional individuals like Steve & Chris. They have made the whole experience stress free & enjoyable. Sam & Vita Falzone.

MacDougall
6/09/2015

"Fast, Reliable, Friendly Service"

Normally don't enjoy the car buying experience but working with Chris and Steve made it easy and stress free. Both were very knowledgeable and helpful!

Merce
6/06/2015

"Frustartion Free Car Buying Experience!"

I was a bit anxious just thinking about starting to look for a car. I had never purchased a used vehicle which only added to my stress level. I was pleasantly surprised by the attention and focus I received at S and E Auto Sales Dealership. It was the perfect balance of attentiveness and space. I was allowed to browse at my own pace but had support from Steve and Keith when needed. Chris also made the financing and paperwork process hassle free and pleasant. It was the easiest and most enjoyable car purchase I 've ever had !

Keith Loomis

Kurt
5/27/2015

"2013 INFINITY"

Drove by dealership friday and saw 2 vehicles that interested me. Checked out both online and stopped in on saturday to test drive. I knew right away when they gave me time to look at the vehicles we were off to a great start. I met with Steve and told him the two vehicles I was interested in, he gave me the keys and put a plate on them and off I went. Picked the one I wanted and made the deal I was very happy with. Pleasant transaction with Steve, did the paper work with Chris and it couldn't have been an easier transaction. A very happy customer

B&M
5/27/2015

"Best car buying experience...twice!"

S&E and Chris Jaime provide the best all around experience for car buying. Stress free throughout the process due to Chris' professionalism. Never had any issues with our purchases but we know if we did, we were in good hands. Won't buy anywhere else!

Grammy Pammy
5/24/2015

"They always provide the most honest and helpful assistance.."

I have lost count of the number of cars I have purchased from Steve Cirino and Chris Jaime. They are honest about the value of my car and about the value of the car I might be interested in purchasing. I hadn't found it easy to purchase a car, finding that a woman shopping by herself can be taken advantage of. never the case at S and E.

Reviews of Chris Jaime