S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

allison
8/19/2016

"Great experience"

My family has bought multiple cars from here and we always go through Chris. He's very helpful and answered all of my questions. It was my first time buying a car on my own and it was a great experience having Chris help me through the process.

beth car nut
8/15/2016

"Great Experience"

No pressure. Found the car I was looking for and a good price.I would be back again . I would recommend to my family and friends...........

Skane
8/10/2016

"Quick and Easy"

Chris was great, there was no pressure at all. I asked about a certain car and he brought it down from their other location for me to test drive, and ultimately purchase. He didn't try to upsell me, or put me in something out of my price range. Paperwork and everything was a breeze from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Chris, and this dealership, to anyone looking for a pre-owned car.

Mike0913
8/03/2016

"Great Experience"

My wife and I dealt with Chris Jaime and he was the absolute best! I'd highly recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car! Friendly and beyond helpful! No pressure sales!

Ksulli87
8/01/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Got an awesome Honda CR-V! Best price and great condition. No pressure from Chris to buy and had lots of great options to test drive in my price range. I couldn't decide between the RAV4 and the CR-V so Steve brought me on a second test drive for each. Very patient and straightforward! Will go back and again.

Piyush Trivedi
7/31/2016

"Best price!"

Walked in with a price, got one from them and was able to seal the deal in 15 minutes. Complete transparency in terms of taxes and fees.

robert johnson, Adam

S6wood
7/30/2016

"Great dealership. Highly recommended "

Just bought my first car there, best experience. Everyone working at the Weymouth location is incredibly nice and considerate. They made it possible for me to take the car the day I bought it, even with multiple cars out for delivery that day. Great, genuine people working there and awesome clean cars.

Vikki Harris
7/29/2016

"AWESOME!!!"

The entire buying process exceeded my expectations. Chris Jaime was professional, personable, considerate and helpful from the first moment of contact until delivery of my vehicle. He was also knowledgeable about the vehicle which made me feel extremely comfortable with doing business with S & E Auto. I will refer all of my family and friends to Chris at S & E Auto.

S&EBuyer
7/27/2016

"Best Dealership Around!"

In the past 15 years, my wife and I have bought 3 cars from S&E (we still have 2, 1 currently just traded in). They are number one in Sales, Service, Variety and Affordability. All of their cars are in perfect shape, and they have complete service history. There's no high pressure sales, and they ensure that you're fitted with the car that suits your needs, not necessarily the one that costs the most. I highly recommend S&E to anyone looking for a used car in great condition, with a known history and outstanding price.

Toby and Bob in Service are Phenominal as well!

SandyB55
7/25/2016

"Excellent experience"

When it came time for me to buy a vehicle I knew exactly where I wanted to go, S & E Auto in Weymouth. My daughter bought her vehicle from them almost 2 years ago and she had such a great experience I knew there was nowhere else I wanted to go. We both had the pleasure of dealing with Chris. If you are looking for a vehicle, head over to S & E Auto and ask for Chris. He will take good care of you.

Reviews of Steve Cirino