S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

1255 Washington St,
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth Info
About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole in Weymouth, MA, also serving walpole, MA and Brockton, MA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth & Walpole will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About S&E Auto Sales - Weymouth

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

DJD
7/28/2015

"Easy no hassle car buyer"

Had bad expericences with other dealers, went there on a Friday night and Chris the salesman was extremley helpful and I walked out of there buying a 2013 Hyundia. I cannot express how helpful Chris was.

Geraldine19
7/26/2015

"Great Experience"

No pressure, Steve my rep was clearly a pro. He let the Mec. 550 sell it self. This was my second purchase at S&E. Quality products all the time.

dieseldee11840
7/26/2015

"Totally Exceptional Dealership!!"

This will be our second time dealing with S&E Auto never met such great people! That's why we keep going back Chris is fantastic!

Happy customer
7/21/2015

"Car expertise at its best "

Our family has purchased all of our cars here over the years. We find Steve and Chris to be friendly, helpful, informative and not your typical "car salesman." Overall a great experience that keeps our family and friends always buying from them.

D Morin
7/18/2015

"Exceptional Dealership"

great inventory, great prices and best staff around knowledgeable about the cars and the technology features. paperwork was a breeze. won't ever go elsewhere.

Steve Cirino, Chris Jaime

f273
7/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Our first experience with S&E won't be our last. Steve and Chris were both a pleasure to work with and the selection of used cars in great condition was an unexpected surprise. It was a great experience from beginning to end.

Bren
7/15/2015

"Nice and easy"

Dealership had many nice clean vehicles in stock. Chris was very knowledgeable about the inventory and made the whole process easy. I definitely recommend S&E!

LeahR
7/14/2015

"Super Services at S & E"

We had a terrific experience purchasing a car at S & E Auto. Steve and Chris made the process painless and fast. We couldn't be happier with our Land Rover!

Teltag
7/10/2015

"Smooth travels!"

From the easily navigated website I was able to choose the vehicle of my dreams. I was contacted by email and made arrangements for a test drive. The car was ready upon my arrival and I was greeted by a wonderful sales person Chris. The experience and the process was quick and easy and efficient. I felt confident in my buying decision and Chris represented the integrity I was seeking. I picked up my SRX the following day, it was clean and shiny and even was gassed up! I have since experienced a moment with the crew in the prep department and they were very very polite and nice. And the folks in the repair shop attended to me immediately when an engine light needed to be reset. All around an amazing experience and a smooth travel from the dealership to the miles I've already put on my wonderful vehicle.

Moeflip
7/09/2015

"Return buyer, many times"

I have bought probably 10 cars from Steve Cirino, both in Weymouth and Walpole. I wouldn't make a move with regard to car buying and cars in general without consulting Steve. We had a natural disaster at our home where 3 vehicles were totaled by fallen trees. Within days we were in replacement vehicles., thanks to Steve and Chris. Chris contacted the lender to let them know of the unique situation. Buy one vehicle from this team and you are a customer for life. Maureen England Flippin

Reviews of Chris Jaime