Safford Fiat of Tyson's Corner

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Great car-buying experience"

Overall experience at Safford was excellent, a nice friendly environment, great people. Cliff, our salesman, was EXCELLENT! Naturally friendly and helpful, no high-pressure tactics, made the whole experience enjoyable.

"Terrific experience with Cliff Landsman & Safford Fiat!"

I am happy to provide a glowing review of Cliff Landsman, my sales associate at Safford Fiat. Cliff is warm, vivacious, and helpful -- without being pressuresome during the sale. A joy to work with! In fact, he encouraged an eager sales manager to ease off and give me space to think about my purchase (...which he did). Cliff did his utmost to make sure that I was treated well across the entire thread of car-buying experience and that I was satisfied with my purchase. He even gave a friendly follow-up call the very next day, helping me to resolve a question about my dashboard functioning. He worked to get me the best deal possible, and I came away really happy! Cliff is a wonderful sales pro and a genuinely nice person who cares about his customers. A+ Giles, the Safford Sales Manager, gave me a great deal on my trade-in, and it made my purchase possible. Many thanks to Giles for making it happen!! Fabulous.

"Great dealership and even better prices!"

I always had an interest in the Abarth and until I actually went into the dealership - I didn't know what I was missing! The first thing that Richard did was to ask which color Abarth I wanted for my test drive - It was a great experience and I ended up buying one - couldn't be happier.

"Love the treatment I received at Safford Fiat!"

I don't usually write many reviews but I am taking the time to write one for Safford Fiat and their kind and gracious staff. Cliff Landsman is a excellent salesman and he did his best to make sure that I was satisfied by my purchase. I love my new car and I will definitely return to this dealership and sales crew when I look to purchase my next car.

"Amazing and helpful"

Cliff at safford fiat was extremely helpful and kind. He was a great salesman and helped make me happy with my experience and new car.

"Great, No-Pressure and VERY Friendly Experience"

I have to say, without a doubt, that Cliff Landsman is a great salesman. He knows his stuff and can be quite convincing! I mean that in the best way possible because while Cliff is here to sell cars, he doesn't force anything on you. It was a very low-key and no pressure experience from him. In a day and age where haggling is slowly disappearing, dealerships need to find new ways to get people to buy cars, and Cliff gets it. He told me he would "treat me like [his] own son" and, while I first thought it was just a simple marketing gimmick, it is true. He took a genuine interest in me and I quickly knew that, while a sale was important to him, my satisfaction was just as important. I was comfortable and calm despite the stress of buying a car! There were a few issues with paperwork, requiring me to go back twice. Nothing to do with Cliff, and it certainly wasn't anything terrible, but a slight nuisance. I even drove the car off the lot (it was a used car) and found out the horn didn't work. They agreed to repair it at no cost to me - despite me agreeing to the car "as is" (the norm when it comes to used cars). Cliff is genuine and honest, and passionate about cars, making the process easy, informative, and very personal. Ask for Cliff!!

"THE MAN THAT CARES ABOUT PEOPLE"

Mr. Willis has been an asset to me and my family. He is straight forward and truly a staunch business man. I have found that many persons in sales have a 'push it on you' behavior with little to no re-guard to what the customer is actually seeking. He, Mr. Willis is an attentive mannered person and I enjoyed every minute of my business transaction with him. I can sincerely say that this sales consultant is in every way a specialist in his field. My trust in Mr. Al Willis is high enough that I recommended him, and with great success, to a daughter, two daughter-in-laws, and two sons. I am glad to say that at any time a question would arise, even after the sale of a auto, Al Willis provided an answer followed with a proper solution. Here is a man that not only cares about his family, but will help you lookout for yours. Thank you Al, Mr. Joe Wheeler

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

My salesman Richard was absolutely the best car salesman I have ever worked with! I have bought many cars over the last 25 years and the entire experience of buying my "fun" car, the convertible fiat, was absolutely the best! The paperwork and signing was efficient and courteous of my availability, the showroom and staff were supportive of having my children there and even the negotiation was conducive to my schedule. I would strongly recommend anyone in buying a fun car at Safford Fiat and working with Richard.

"Fantastic car buying experience"

Safford Fiat of Tysons is the most professional car dealership I have ever dealt with! There was never any pressure or nonsense. The entire transaction was friendly, respectful, efficient and actually fun! My salesman Babar was a pleasure to work with. He was courteous and straightforward and very informative. This was the fastest car buying experience ever! I also dealt with Mark who was very courteous and helpful. I loved the entire experience and I love my new 500L! I've received many, many compliments on it and it is incredibly fun to drive! Thank you, Thank you. I will definitely recommend you for a fantastic car buying experience!

"No pressure, realistic sales experience w/ clear expectation"

I sorked with sales person Cliff Landsman and he did am amazing job of informing me about the cars, without being pushy. Extremely knowledgable and friendly. Just bought today so I'm hoping post-sale service is as good as their sales people/process.

Cliff Landsman