Safford Fiat of Tyson's Corner

8448 Leesburg Pike,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Safford Fiat of Tyson's Corner Info
About Safford Fiat of Tyson's Corner

Safford Alfa Romeo FIAT of Tysons Corner is the number one FIAT studio in the DC metropolitan area. We have been serving the local and wider market since FIAT's return to the US in 2011. In the short space of time we have grown in leaps and bounds, growing from 6 staff to 39, achieved many awards and accolades including dealer of the year, and have acquired the most experienced FIAT staff in both sales and service. Safford Alfa Romeo FIAT of Tysons Corner has the unique ability to boast not only an Alfa Romeo and FIAT specific service center on premises, but also our own collision center to assist in all your ownership needs. We are conveniently located on Rt 7 two blocks from the Spring Hill metro station on the Silver Line, and minutes off Rt 66 and 495.

About Safford Fiat of Tyson's Corner Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Winky23
10/29/2015

"Fear no more"

I didn't want to go car shopping because I was afraid of the car buying experienced I had in the past. It was the easiest experience I ever had. I test drove my 2015 Suburu Forester with 600 miles. The sales person worked with me without pressuring me. So I felt like the sales person really cared that I left with the best deal possible. Arnold was very patient and willing to go the extra mile so that the whole process will go as quickly and smoothly as possible.

tysons22182
10/21/2015

"Best dealership in Fairfax County-and posibly in VA"

I have a 2014 Fiat POP 500 and have stopped by this dealership few times for small check ups, maintenance, etc. Since Safford-Tysons is in my neighborhood, I expected at he very least, the convenience of the closeness to my home. It turns out that this place is the best in business too. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Everyone in here is friendly, ready to help and highly efficient and capable. I am always at ease because I know I can rely on their knowledge and experience. I highly recommend this place. Worked with both, Bill and Marcus. Great people and absolute professionals, going out of their way to help a customer. Kat

Marcus, Bill

Freda
9/08/2015

"Bill Huff is the best service manager ever"

I have been working with Bill Huff since buying my Fiat in 2013. I have one of the 2014 L's. I have owned at least 10 cars in my life. Bill Huff is the best. He treats me with the upmost kindness and respect and ALWAYS goes the extra mile. He is very patient and helpful. Safford is lucky he is on their team. Everyone is have worked with at safford is tops. Mark and Arnold are tops as well. Freda Vittone

Bill Huff

KeithandDawn
4/22/2015

"One of the easiest car buying experiences I ever had"

My wife and I test drove and purchased a Fiat Abarth from Safford Fiat of Tyson's and it was one of the easiest and nicest car buying experiences I ever had. The sales person even took the time to teach my wife to drive stick so she could test drive one with a manual transmission. The sales person and the manager worked with us to get us an Abarth at the price we wanted to pay. I didn't feel pressured and I felt like we were treated with respect.

KarenRyan
10/31/2014

"I Love My Fiat - 2014 500L Trekking"

My overall experience with Safford at Tysons was excellent. Levelle McKinney was extremely knowledgeable about all of the Fiats but worked with me to get the right model for me and my requirements. I knew I wanted to buy a Fiat 6 months ago but I wasn't ready and worked with Levelle several times in the last month . Our interactions were always very friendly and comfortable not the high pressure sales tactics that turn people off. Levelle you are awesome! The rest of team (Eric, Giles, and Mark) were helpful as well. Great job! Love my Fiat!

Levelle McKinney

bayna6
9/29/2014

"LIARS!!!!!!!"

I have bought many many cars.....this is the first time that I have ever written reviews on anything, but they were so bold faced in their LIES that I felt I must warn others. They will tell you anything to sell a car. We bought a car for our daughter that we paid cash for. They wanted us to fill out a credit application which we refused to do because we were paying cash. They said that the state required a background check for cash purchases and they wouldn't actually run our credit just the background. Today I got letters in the mail with the results of the CREDIT check, when I called them, they said it was their POLICY. Had they told me their policy when I bought the car I wouldn't have bought it so they LIED!!!!!

aaronloveland
9/28/2014

"Got a POP!"

Had a good experience at Safford. They got me into a vehicle in my price range with NO hassle. My dealer was knowledgeable and accommodating.

whee zer
9/20/2014

"Great car-buying experience"

Overall experience at Safford was excellent, a nice friendly environment, great people. Cliff, our salesman, was EXCELLENT! Naturally friendly and helpful, no high-pressure tactics, made the whole experience enjoyable.

vedaura
9/15/2014

"Terrific experience with Cliff Landsman & Safford Fiat!"

I am happy to provide a glowing review of Cliff Landsman, my sales associate at Safford Fiat. Cliff is warm, vivacious, and helpful -- without being pressuresome during the sale. A joy to work with! In fact, he encouraged an eager sales manager to ease off and give me space to think about my purchase (...which he did). Cliff did his utmost to make sure that I was treated well across the entire thread of car-buying experience and that I was satisfied with my purchase. He even gave a friendly follow-up call the very next day, helping me to resolve a question about my dashboard functioning. He worked to get me the best deal possible, and I came away really happy! Cliff is a wonderful sales pro and a genuinely nice person who cares about his customers. A+ Giles, the Safford Sales Manager, gave me a great deal on my trade-in, and it made my purchase possible. Many thanks to Giles for making it happen!! Fabulous.

mohannadi
9/02/2014

"Great dealership and even better prices!"

I always had an interest in the Abarth and until I actually went into the dealership - I didn't know what I was missing! The first thing that Richard did was to ask which color Abarth I wanted for my test drive - It was a great experience and I ended up buying one - couldn't be happier.

Reviews of Mark  Cowdin