Safford Fiat of Tyson's Corner

Vienna, Virginia 22182
Safford Fiat of Tyson's Corner Info

BigDanS
6/20/2016

"Safford Collision Center: Service with a Smile"

After another collision center told us it would take two weeks to get an appointment, I found Safford Collision Center. Beatriz Portillo invited us to come right in and gave us an estimate in no time to do a front-end repair on our Lexus ES 350. The repairs when completed on time and at a reasonable price. Beatriz even stayed late so we could pick the car up a bit after closing time.

Beatriz Portillo (collision center)

Kim
2/28/2016

"Fiat 500 Sport"

This dealership cares about their customers. They take the time ensure that your experience is what you want. They are courteous, and assist you with respect and professionalism. I would highly recommend them to other prospective buyers.

Arnold Garcia, Mark Cowdin

John M.
2/16/2016

"Excellent staff and great experience!"

I traded in two vehicles and purchased a Fiat 500x at Safford. Al and Mark were both extremely helpful and eager to please. I could not ask for a better car buying experience. I would definitely recommend them and return in the future.

Mark Cowdin, Arnold Garcia, Albert Willis

Winky23
10/29/2015

"Fear no more"

I didn't want to go car shopping because I was afraid of the car buying experienced I had in the past. It was the easiest experience I ever had. I test drove my 2015 Suburu Forester with 600 miles. The sales person worked with me without pressuring me. So I felt like the sales person really cared that I left with the best deal possible. Arnold was very patient and willing to go the extra mile so that the whole process will go as quickly and smoothly as possible.

Arnold Garcia

tysons22182
10/21/2015

"Best dealership in Fairfax County-and posibly in VA"

I have a 2014 Fiat POP 500 and have stopped by this dealership few times for small check ups, maintenance, etc. Since Safford-Tysons is in my neighborhood, I expected at he very least, the convenience of the closeness to my home. It turns out that this place is the best in business too. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Everyone in here is friendly, ready to help and highly efficient and capable. I am always at ease because I know I can rely on their knowledge and experience. I highly recommend this place. Worked with both, Bill and Marcus. Great people and absolute professionals, going out of their way to help a customer. Kat

Marcus, Bill

Freda
9/08/2015

"Bill Huff is the best service manager ever"

I have been working with Bill Huff since buying my Fiat in 2013. I have one of the 2014 L's. I have owned at least 10 cars in my life. Bill Huff is the best. He treats me with the upmost kindness and respect and ALWAYS goes the extra mile. He is very patient and helpful. Safford is lucky he is on their team. Everyone is have worked with at safford is tops. Mark and Arnold are tops as well. Freda Vittone

Bill Huff, Mark Cowdin, Arnold Garcia

KeithandDawn
4/22/2015

"One of the easiest car buying experiences I ever had"

My wife and I test drove and purchased a Fiat Abarth from Safford Fiat of Tyson's and it was one of the easiest and nicest car buying experiences I ever had. The sales person even took the time to teach my wife to drive stick so she could test drive one with a manual transmission. The sales person and the manager worked with us to get us an Abarth at the price we wanted to pay. I didn't feel pressured and I felt like we were treated with respect.

Arnold Garcia

KarenRyan
10/31/2014

"I Love My Fiat - 2014 500L Trekking"

My overall experience with Safford at Tysons was excellent. Levelle McKinney was extremely knowledgeable about all of the Fiats but worked with me to get the right model for me and my requirements. I knew I wanted to buy a Fiat 6 months ago but I wasn't ready and worked with Levelle several times in the last month . Our interactions were always very friendly and comfortable not the high pressure sales tactics that turn people off. Levelle you are awesome! The rest of team (Eric, Giles, and Mark) were helpful as well. Great job! Love my Fiat!

Levelle McKinney, Mark Cowdin

bayna6
9/29/2014

"LIARS!!!!!!!"

I have bought many many cars.....this is the first time that I have ever written reviews on anything, but they were so bold faced in their LIES that I felt I must warn others. They will tell you anything to sell a car. We bought a car for our daughter that we paid cash for. They wanted us to fill out a credit application which we refused to do because we were paying cash. They said that the state required a background check for cash purchases and they wouldn't actually run our credit just the background. Today I got letters in the mail with the results of the CREDIT check, when I called them, they said it was their POLICY. Had they told me their policy when I bought the car I wouldn't have bought it so they LIED!!!!!

Mark Cowdin

aaronloveland
9/28/2014

"Got a POP!"

Had a good experience at Safford. They got me into a vehicle in my price range with NO hassle. My dealer was knowledgeable and accommodating.