Sale BMW

Sale BMW Info

Leith BMW

JohnX5
4/27/2016

"An Amazing BMW Purchasing Experience"

The experience was amazing, smooth, and stress free, from the beginning, to the driving away in our new 2016 X5 35 I. Gene was informed, and was able to explain very thoroughly, the safety recall program on our 2013 X5 35 i. Gene was very knowledgeable about the 2016 BMW X5i, which we selected, but was in production at the time. Gene was very precise, in describing the color of the vehicle, the trim level, the vehicle upholstery, and packages, on our vehicle, that was in production at the time. We have had wonderful, prior experiences, with Gene, in purchasing other BMWs, over the years. Excellent customer service from beginning, to the final paperwork!

Chad Howard

Newbenz
2/24/2016

"Best car buying experience ever. "

Gene Hasse made this car purchase the most enjoyable purchasing experience ever. My husband and I were both impressed with his product knowledge of Mercedes vehicles as Sale is a BMW dealership. He was very helpful yet not overbearing. Joseph was very helpful with our financing. We would definitely recommend Gene and Joseph at Sale Auto Mall.

Gene Hasse

miss canady
10/28/2015

"Exceptional Buying Experience "

I purchased a 2010 BMW X3 from Sale Auto mall in June 2010. Due to an accident on 10/16/15 , I realized I needed transportation. Remembering the quality service received during my first purchase, I contacted Product Specialist Jaison Dove. I explained to him exactly what I wanted this vehicle to be. He was able to get me the information requested on the vehicle chosen. On Monday morning I entered the dealership, where I met Joseph Moss (Finance Rep.) we completed all required paper work within :30 min. I drove off in my 2016 BMW X3. This was a very quick and pleasant buying experience. I would like to commend Mr. Dove for his exceptional knowledge of the product purchased. Sylvia Campbell

Jason Dove, Joseph Moss

Jamesjr1959
9/14/2015

"At the end of the day, a good experience"

Jared in the service department and Gene in sales are both really excellent to work with. I was fortunate that my 2013 had no issues, but an older model I bought used on Ebay was well maintained by their service department.

Gene

RSG
12/19/2014

"Damages during service"

My car was in for service and the seats were damaged. The service rep took pictures and acknowledged the damage and told me they would fix it but the will not. They signed and indicated the damage on the receipt and took picture.

Ramsey

Mzblonde
8/20/2012

"I called for an appointment and got in the day I called...."

I called for an appointment and got in the day I called. Jared Hobbs went out of his way to help me. The technicians were very thorough and had me fixed up in no time. Jared Hobbs actually introduced me to the service manager, Steve Harper, and he was great. I would recommend Sale Auto Mall for all your BMW needs.

Jared Hobbs

reid
1/22/2010

"The dealer was great I had the best visit ever to a BMW..."

The dealer was great I had the best visit ever to a BMW shop. They are kind of a small town dealer but when you are there you get the full attention of everyone. The tech listened to my concerns and was very knowledgable of all the systems on my vehicle He fixed it right the first time and for a reasonable amount. I recommend this dealer to everyone.

Jared Hobbs Frank Clark Kayland Adams