Sam Swope Buick GMC

Sam Swope Buick GMC Info

kstachewicz1
9/18/2015

"Best Salesman Ever!"

My wife and I found ourselves in need of a new car a few months ago due to a growing family and began looking for a minivan. At first, I really wanted to avoid a dealership because experience has shown me that the salesmen are pushy and the prices are far too high. After not finding anything after a few weeks, I resigned myself to checking out a few dealers. The first couple of dealerships we visited were the same old story, pushy salesmen, high prices, and a general lack of concern for the needs of my family. Then we visited Sam Swope. My wife and I pulled up to the lot and were immediately greeted by Damon Hampton. From the very beginning, he set himself apart. Not only was he very friendly toward me and my family (including getting my 1 year old a balloon to keep him busy), but he let us take our time until we found the right vehicle. It ended up taking two months! All along the way, Damon was right by our side, going the extra mile so that we could find the perfect car. He did't act like a salesman, he acted like a friend. In the end, we found an excellent minivan for a great price! We couldn't be more satisfied! If it wasn't for Damon, we would have moved on two months ago and wouldn't have the van. Thanks Damon, you're the best! ~Kyle S.

Damon Hampton

Bethbullock82
5/29/2015

"Amazingly fun service"

I was out looking for a bigger car for me and my family. When we came here David Goodwyn approached us about the GMC Acadia we were looking at. We told him we needed a bigger car not wanting a van which I was pressured into buying at another lot and he never pressured me into a van. He showed me what I came there for. He took us on a rest drive and knew so much about the vehicle. He was so funny and just an all around great guy to deal with. I will definitely be handing out his card to everyone I know looking for a car!

David Goodwyn

AlexB11
3/31/2015

"Easy as can be"

Went in to see Damon bc a friend recommended him. Never pushy, very helpful. What made my experience so great, was how easy Damon made everything after i decided what i wanted. I applied for my loan online and was ready to go. I got what i wanted for my trade. He had me in and out. Couldn't have been any easier. I will be back!

Damon Hampton

Bwfbristol
2/27/2013

"The customer service was fantastic! Tripp spent a lot of..."

The customer service was fantastic! Tripp spent a lot of time with me and my husband trying to find the right truck, with the right mileage, at the right price. He was very patient, kind, and honest. Infact, everyone we spoke with was very knowledgable. I love my new truck and will certainly return to this location for any future purchases!

Tripp Davis

Mbet12903
1/21/2013

"The water pump on our Enclave failed late on a Sturday..."

The water pump on our Enclave failed late on a Sturday afternoon, at a time when most service areas are closed. We took a chance and drove to Swope Buick GMC. Not only was the service area open, but Steve and Cheryl quickly diagnosed the problem, arranged a loaner car and had us on our way. Our car was repaired and returned to us the next business day. The experience was much better than anticipated.

Steve Blanton

rur
8/13/2012

"Chris was great to work with. I had looked earlier in..."

Chris was great to work with. I had looked earlier in that day at another dealership in cincinatti OH and they were very high pressure and really turned me off. I bought my car from Chris because of his profesionalism and honesty. I have bought many cars over the years and felt like I got ripped off and dirty after the deal. I felt great after I got my car and recomend Chris to anyone who wants a good deal and no hassle buying. A true sales profesional!

Chris Klapheke

Denford Terry
8/06/2012

"Your people went out of their way to get me what I wanted..."

Your people went out of their way to get me what I wanted even though my credit rating wasn't the best. I am satisfied with the price and I really like my car. It is very nice.

Rusty & Chris

mshields01
8/06/2012

"Chris was great-not pushy at all. I would definitely..."

Chris was great-not pushy at all. I would definitely refer someone to him. I was not planning on buying until December and I felt like he was very respectful of that and didn't mind showing me the car when I told him I wasn't buying that day. I did end up purchasing the car because they happened to have exactly what I wanted on the lot already and were willing to give me a fair trade in on my car, but I'm the type of person that would have just left if he had been pushy about it. I've had very bad experiences with car salesmen in the past and it was nice to work with someone who didn't have that old school sleazy approach. I plan on keeping this car for a very long time, but if Chris is still around when I do buy again, I will definitely come back to him.

Chris Khlapeke

LOS41159
6/25/2012

"Just completed purchase of new GMC Acadia Denali. Was..."

Just completed purchase of new GMC Acadia Denali. Was extremely please with the way the entire transaction went down, from the 1st time we walked into the showroom until we drove off the lot. Personnel were very friendly, informative, and professional. There were no pressure tactics used at any point in the process. The salesman, Rusty Syrus, was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Would recommend him to my friends who might want a new car. The business manager, Nick Wright, was very professional, explained all options and financing clearly, and applied no sales pressure at all throughout the administrative process. We were very pleased with the overall process and would definitely use a Sam Swope dealership again for a future purchase.

Rusty Syrus

Debt925
6/08/2012

"I took my 2006 Kia in for some road noise I was..."

I took my 2006 Kia in for some road noise I was experiencing, and Allen and his team found the problem quickly and fixed it promptly. They did not treat me like I was just another woman driver with no mechanical ability whatsoever. It was refreshing to be treated with respect instead of the stereotypical "blonde" and mechanic relationship. They also replaced my brakes which were chattering during stops. The service was prompt, courteous and well priced. I further asked for a detail service and received my vehicle looking like it had come off the showroom floor. This team works well together to ensure the customer is happy and the workmanship is top ratae. Cheryl Bryant was instrumental in passing along my concerns to the team and ensured that the best possible price was given to me, as the customer. She was prompt with the paperwork and thoroughly explained all charges without hesitation. Cheryl is knowledgeable, pleasant to work with, and very proactive in ensuring customer satisfaction. You have a great team Sam Swope!

Cheryl Bryant, Allen