Sames Crow Ford Lincoln

Russell & Smith Ford

Bonedaddy
5/26/2016

"New F 250!!!!!!"

Last week I contacted Addison at Sames about needing to find a reliable new vehicle. I had a specialty car that I just could not get used to. On my way to see them I stopped at a few dealerships (who wouldn't) and was treated like I couldn't afford anything on their lot that I was interested in as well as being offered trade values WAYYYYYYYY below book. When I arrived at Sames Addison greeted me personally even though he does web sales and development. Introduced me to a sales person and explained my interests. By the time I was done picking out the vehicle I wanted the staff had already had my trade values set and started working on putting a deal together for me. I explained I had my own financing and THEY ACTUALLY RESPECTED IT and still treated me like a good customer (rare for most lots because they think they wasted their time on a tire kicker). My sales person Brandon followed up with me with the information I requested for my bank and stayed in constant contact when I needed assistance. I ended up buying a very nice new 2016 F 250 lariat ultimate package for a great deal less than I would've anywhere else. They made sure my experience was smooth, seamless and professional. I will buy from Sames Ford again. The entire staff is great and I had assistance from the porter to the GM thank you all!! I love my new truck!

Addison Gregg Brandon Franetich

four
3/19/2016

"Had back up camera replaced."

The service representative, James, scheduled me first thing in the morning and the work was accomplished in approximately 30 mins. I am very happy with treatment by your employees.

James, Service Representative

N A
3/15/2016

"great service"

had a great experience at sames ford quick lane they took me in without a appointment and had me out within the hour great service and very friendly will always do service there

bryaqnt franklin

Rub2015
3/02/2016

"Know what you want and they get it done "

Got good trade for my vehicle so I bought a ford truck from here salesman was helpful and got tit done team effort. I have bought four vehicles here and will keep buying here and tell my friends about Sames !!

Gilbert Molina