Sandy Sansing BMW

Sandy Sansing BMW Info

BMW of Mobile

Elektra
2/09/2012

"JJ Hommer went above and beyond to make my car buying..."

JJ Hommer went above and beyond to make my car buying process enjoyabe, The service I recieved was friendly and good. I enjoy my car and recommend the dealership and Mr. Hommer for anyone looking to buy a car in the future. C T Fisher

Stemari
2/07/2012

"Bought a new 335i great car but the whole process,..."

Bought a new 335i great car but the whole process, starting from the financing to the delivery and all, it has been great thanks to JJ, a very friendly, professional and knoledgeable person I have ever met!! Thanks a lot JJ the "great German" good job!! Marino Bisso

joejoejoejoejoejoejoejoe
12/19/2011

"Great service. Knowledgeable of BMW cars. Great..."

Great service. Knowledgeable of BMW cars. Great selection of BMW cars. Thorough orientation of the new car. I would recommend JJ Homer to friends and colleagues.

JJ Homer

Yellowceta
11/09/2011

"My endeavor to find a 1-series M coupe ultimately led me..."

My endeavor to find a 1-series M coupe ultimately led me to JJ and the Sandy Sansing BMW dealership in Pensacola, FL. JJ was very professional in describing the process and making sure that my allocation for the vehicle was secured in a timely fashion. He sent over all the initial documentation showing me that the allocation was indeed mine. Over the next several months while the vehicle was being built, he would periodically update me as to the status and potential delivery window. Being out of state, this was crucial for establishing travel plans. During my wait, I encountered several horror stories of other BMW dealerships in the nation that would backout of the selling process only to keep the car for the dealership. This never caused me any pause due to the professional nature and impression JJ continually offered me in both emails and phone calls. Once I arrived to pick up my car, JJ not only set my wife and I up in a hotel, but made sure to meet us the next morning for the short drive to the dealership. I also don't blame him for showcasing the 7-series he picked us up in, it was a beautiful car. Once at the dealership, JJ made sure my wife and I were comfortable and proceeded to go through the entire process. Even after some of the out of state hiccups, his service never waivered. He walked us through the entire car and was even nice enough to setup the satellite radio for us before we left. Never once did he try to take any shortcuts with us. If you are in the market to consider or purchase a BMW, you must go see JJ at Sandy Sansing. It's worth the drive and you won't be disappointed!

Jürgen John 'JJ' Hommer

Laura Henry
10/26/2011

"JJ was extremely professional, knowledgeable and..."

JJ was extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all of my questions and was very helpful and patient in assisting me choose options for my new BMW X3. Upon arrival of my new car, he explained every feature in great detail. I would definitely recommend JJ and Sandy Sansing to my friends, family and clients.

Juergen John Hommer

F GARRETT
9/24/2011

"ON THE PURCHASE OF OUR CPO '08 BMW 328I J J HOMMER..."

ON THE PURCHASE OF OUR CPO '08 BMW 328I J J HOMMER HANDLED EVERYTHING; AND THANKS TO HIM OUR TRANSACTIONS WENT SMOOTHLY. WE WERE IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY WERE TREATED AND HOW ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS WERE ANSWERED. WE WILL DEFINETLY RECOMMEND J J HOMMER AND SANDY SANSING TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS.

J J HOMMER

metal989
9/23/2011

"I went there looking to learn more about the 1 and 3..."

I went there looking to learn more about the 1 and 3 series. I explained my situation to JJ and he was more than accomodating. He drove the car at first while explaining everything about it to me. Then allowed me to drive while still explaing the car's capabililties. When we got back he opened up the entire car and showed me everything. I let him know that I would need to hold a car seat (baby) and he expalined that the 1 series would not be the best choice. He showed me several 3 series - but the best thing was, he treated me with a high level of respect and courtesy. He didn't bring me to the cars, he brought the cars to me. He opened up everything (including the hood) and explained everything. There was no push for a sale and even gave me some advice on when it would be the best deal to buy and asked for eveyrthing I was interested in. He also gave me a 1 series and 3 series brochure and made a photocopy of the invoice sticker. I really appreciated this service and will definitely give him my business when I am ready. I would highly recommend him and this dealer to anyone looking for a BMW.

Jürgen John Hommer "JJ"

tonycole4
6/22/2011

"We bought a demo 2010 X5 this time, our third car from..."

We bought a demo 2010 X5 this time, our third car from this dealership and the second from J. J. Hommer. Last year, we bought a 2008 CPO 535i from him. We have been very pleased with the cars, service and customer care from Sandy Sansing BMW. The crew there have been anxious to help and please us

J. J. Hommer

pgreagan
5/13/2011

"My wife and I have just purchased our 3rd BMW in the past..."

My wife and I have just purchased our 3rd BMW in the past 2 years. We have been working with salesman JJ Hommer who is the best salesman you could ask for to do business with. He was very pleasant to talk with, accommodating, informative about their vehicles, and went above and beyond the call in any assistance. Every since our first sale from him he has stayed in constant communication with us to ensure we were getting the most service from our vehicles. My latest purchase was a special order 2011 X3 that arrived in 4 weeks as expected. The complete sale went off without a hitch due to JJ’s complete meticulousness attention to detail. JJ should be commended for being an outstanding asset to Sandy Sansing BMW. Philip and Mayra Reagan Pensacola, Florida.

bnorse
3/30/2011

"We have definitely had the best vehicle purchase..."

We have definitely had the best vehicle purchase experience ever! Salesperson: Extrememly educated with product, excellent teacher, immediate rapport, no hassle. Dealership: professional, comfortable, happy atmosphere. Vehicle: The best ever, hands down. Would recommend again and again to friends and family and would purchase again in future.

Terry Mills