Sandy Sansing Ford Lincoln

Daphne, Alabama 36526
Sandy Sansing Ford Lincoln Info

Fred. W.
7/12/2016

"Excellent service and the best deal. Highly recommended deal"

We were in the area and passed through the lot of the dealership to look at a vehicle. Mr. Wynn Pierce came out to meet us and said he would be glad to show us around. We took one of his cards and left because we were in a hurry. A few days later we went back and Mr. Pierce showed us several of the Transit Connect vans we were interested in. We were not dead set on buying a new van but Mr. Pierce made us a great deal, 2,000.00 less than the closet competitor. The Transit Connect van is a excellent vehicle with luxury car like front and heavy duty cargo space in the back. To top it off, six weeks after our purchase, Mr. Pierce sent us a rebate check we had no idea we were entitled to. If you are looking for a Transit Connect at the lowest possible price, see Mr. Wynn Pierce at Sandy Sansing Ford Lincoln in Daphne.

Mr. Wynn Pierce

LeannaCarr
5/02/2016

"Caitlin "

Caitlen was amazing she helped my husband and I find the truck we were looking for, she was very kind and patient with us. She was extremely helpful

Caitlin

aking7667
12/09/2015

"Terrible Service Dept"

Copy of email I sent to dealership:I would like to let someone know about the experience that I have had so far with your service dept. I purchased a new F-150 about a year ago from a Mobile dealer. I live in Spanish Fort and so the Sandy Sansing dealer is convenient for me to get service on my truck. I have been to your service department three times in the last year. The first time was for a routine service and I had no problems. The second time was for routine service and rotate and balance tires because I had a bad vibration. They said that they fixed the vibration by rotation and balancing the tires, but they did not fix it. It has been just as bad since. I stopped by the service dept about two weeks ago because my battery died while out of town and I had to stop at an Auto Zone and buy a new battery. The tech at Auto Zone tested my battery and alternator and said that I needed to have my alternator checked because it was not working properly. So when I stopped by your service dept, I was told that they were booked up and it would be several days before someone could check my alternator and I would have to make an appointment. I called back today to make an appointment for Friday of this week and was told that I couldn't get an appointment until Wednesday of NEXT WEEK. I told the guy on the phone that I work offshore and would be leaving next Wednesday to work for 4 weeks and he told me "sorry, there's nothing I can do". I have been doing business with Eastern Shore Toyota for the last 5 years and I have NEVER had problems getting in to get service or repairs. The kind of treatment I have received from your dealership is unacceptable and I will definitely start taking my vehicle to Mobile for my service work even though it is not convenient for me to do so. Of course, next time it is time for me to buy a new vehicle, your dealership will automatically be excluded as well. I am not interested in buying from a dealer that cannot service its customers!!

Service Dept

trecopeland
3/25/2014

"I actually wanted to write a new Google review or edit my..."

I actually wanted to write a new Google review or edit my previous but Google won't let you praise a business more than once without making it difficult. I've used this site to post reviews of other dealers (not so great) but this is about Sandy Sansing Ford in Daphne. I recently lost my key fob on a trip to California and I couldn't even remember if I had opted for the key insurance, etc. with Ford's ESP. A quick call to Doug and Loyd and they worked together with finance to QUICKLY find the details of the key plan. Nice call from Loyd about ordering the key and a reasonable lead time. Once the key came in it took them about an hour to re-program the system (because they actually have to cut a copy of the real key inside - very cool) and I was on my way. This was the admin key to the car so something I couldn't be without. If you knew my recent year long "battle" with other dealers - you would understand how refreshing this process and the way it was handled is. Not only will I take my car there for any need - they've managed to officially convert an ex-BMW owner to all Ford. We are currently looking at an F-150 SuperCrew and you can bet Doug will get a call when we are ready. Thanks guys!

Loyd, Doug

BEACH1948
6/15/2007

"I took my truck in to get the brake shoes replaced on the..."

I took my truck in to get the brake shoes replaced on the front. When I arrived I asked if the wheels nuts were torqued and if yes at what amount. They said yes and at 100 lbs. The correct torque according to my truck book is 148 lbs. I got them to give me a torque wrench and I torgued them myself. They are alright but you have to be alert on what is going on. Requested that they replace my brake shoes on the rear. I got the shoes replaced but they also turned the drums, which I didn't want. Write down your request and ask for old replaced parts.