Sandy Sansing Ford Lincoln

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Overall Rating 5

Sandy Sansing Ford Lincoln
Sandy Sansing Ford Lincoln Info

"I actually wanted to write a new Google review or edit my..."

I actually wanted to write a new Google review or edit my previous but Google won't let you praise a business more than once without making it difficult. I've used this site to post reviews of other dealers (not so great) but this is about Sandy Sansing Ford in Daphne. I recently lost my key fob on a trip to California and I couldn't even remember if I had opted for the key insurance, etc. with Ford's ESP. A quick call to Doug and Loyd and they worked together with finance to QUICKLY find the details of the key plan. Nice call from Loyd about ordering the key and a reasonable lead time. Once the key came in it took them about an hour to re-program the system (because they actually have to cut a copy of the real key inside - very cool) and I was on my way. This was the admin key to the car so something I couldn't be without. If you knew my recent year long "battle" with other dealers - you would understand how refreshing this process and the way it was handled is. Not only will I take my car there for any need - they've managed to officially convert an ex-BMW owner to all Ford. We are currently looking at an F-150 SuperCrew and you can bet Doug will get a call when we are ready. Thanks guys!

Loyd, Doug

"I took my truck in to get the brake shoes replaced on the..."

I took my truck in to get the brake shoes replaced on the front. When I arrived I asked if the wheels nuts were torqued and if yes at what amount. They said yes and at 100 lbs. The correct torque according to my truck book is 148 lbs. I got them to give me a torque wrench and I torgued them myself. They are alright but you have to be alert on what is going on. Requested that they replace my brake shoes on the rear. I got the shoes replaced but they also turned the drums, which I didn't want. Write down your request and ask for old replaced parts.