Santa Fe Ford

16330 US 441 N.,
Alachua, Florida 32615
Santa Fe Ford Info
About Santa Fe Ford

Santa Fe Ford is a place where the genuine care and service of our guests is the highest mission. We are proud to be Florida's most trusted home for Ford.

About Santa Fe Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

1,134 Dealership Reviews
Shannond
4/24/2015

"Ron Hinson is the best"

We have purchased several cars from Ron Hinson. It is always good to see him when we return to purchase another vehicle. He is friendly and will make sure you are taken good care. He makes buying a car a very pleasant experience. Ask for Ron Hinson and you will receive great service!

TruckLover
4/24/2015

"Our First Truck!"

My husband and I had been planning on purchasing a new (used) vehicle for several months. When the day came to go out shopping and test driving, our first stop was Santa Fe Ford. Mostly because it was the closest to us and because we always try to support the local businesses. first. We had mostly decided on a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but were finding it hard to find one that had everything we wanted and needed. When were approached very casually by Tim; not any of that aggressive, rushing over tactic at other dealerships. That "softer" approach works much better for us. We liked him right away; friendly personality, and again, "non threatening." We were very comfortable working with him. Santa Fe Ford has quite a few trucks on their lot, so in keeping our options open, we decided to look at a few. My husband has always said he would never buy a truck, so it was a surprise when he actually wanted to test drive one. Tim copied our license, handed us the keys, and off we went, simple as that. We must have been gone for twenty minutes or more. Nobody was nervously pacing around when we got back to the dealership. Later through emailing and texts, Tim answered all our questions about the vehicle. When it was time to make a deal, he was casual, easy going and honest. It was an easy car buying experience. Tim was great! The only negatives to me, were that most everyone else in the dealership kept their distance while we were inside waiting around for our paperwork to be processed. There weren't a lot of "hi's, "how are you?" talk in casual passing, and the warranty up-sale in the finance department we were uncomfortable with. The finance manager did a fabulous job, but we just felt it was a bit "overdone." Overall, great experience and we are super excited to have our 2011 Ford F-150 Platinum! My husband is now officially a truck guy :)

happyfordowner
4/23/2015

"2015 Ford Fusion"

Ron worked his magic once again!! This is the 4th car that I have purchased from Santa Fe Ford and every time I come back I ask for Ron specifically. He is great at his job and knows how to get things done. He makes sure that you are happy and well taken care of. I know exactly where I will be going for my next car purchase and who I will be dealing with when I get there. Ron got me in exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!! Thanks Ron!!!

Debbie3
4/22/2015

"Awesome"

Joey was friendly, personable and was able to make the process of buying a car quick and easy. I have never had a car buying experience this pleasant before. Thank you Joey. Debbie

james1234
4/21/2015

"new truck"

had the truck just like I wanted made and closed deal in about three hours very happy with new my new truck thanks for deal

Rndy Allen

Angie and Bill Martin
4/20/2015

"Ford Edge 2014"

Tim was amazing!!!!!! He worked to get us the best deal. Dis as much as possible over the phone to save us time when we went in to purchase the vehicle. Love my Ford Edge 2014 and will return to Tim for our next purchase and send everyone we know there to him.

MattS

"F150 Purchase"

Our salesperson, Doug Lanier, was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful and made our buying experience as painless as possible. :-) We love our new Ford truck.

Doug Lanier

Bucky

"Well pleased"

Excellent experience purchasing a F150. We were able to get all the features we were looking for at a great price! Would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a helpful, friendly environment.

Randy Allen

WendyD

"Rain or shine"

I brought my mother Effie Foster over to look at used cars. Joey met us un the parking lot and was really friendly. A thunderstorm was approaching and it had started raining, but Joey helped us with looking at cars. He made the purchase for my mother a pleasant experience. We had been dreading going vehicle shopping because so many salesman make you feel like you are being attacked by buzzards. When Joey introduced himself he made us feel very welcomed and we are very pleased with his service. I would for sure refer friends and family to Santa Fe Ford and Joey Key.

1234Escape
4/14/2015

"They got me what I wanted"

I had a very pleasant experience at Santa Fe Ford this afternoon. I called ahead and Ron Hinson (salesman) was waiting for me. I told him my criteria and he found me something even better! I was looking at 2013 Ford Escapes and he found me a 2014 for the same price. They gave me a good deal on my trade-in too. I'd recommend dealing with Ron any day.

1 - 10 of 1,134 results