Santa Fe Ford

Santa Fe Ford

Call
Santa Fe Ford Info
About Santa Fe Ford

Santa Fe Ford is a place where the genuine care and service of our guests is the highest mission. We are proud to be Florida's most trusted home for Ford.

About Santa Fe Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

happy
12/21/2014

"Will be a return customer"

We had a wonderful buying experience! Friendly and trustworthy. There was no pressure to purchase and they gave us the time and patience to give thought to our purchase.

Bill Queen

FT
12/19/2014

"Great Experience"

I bought my new 2014 Ford F150 from Santa Fe Ford in Alachua last week and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed by everyone I encountered. Santa Fe Ford creates a great atmosphere with patience, kindness, and zero pressure. Randy Allen was a pleasure to work with, he was professional & very helpful throughout the entire process . This was our 2nd experience with Santa Fe Ford. We will recommend our family & friends to Santa Fe Ford! Thank You so much!

Randy Allen

Sdeese
12/18/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

Tim was a great salesman who made our car buying experience the best! We love our car and would recommend Santa Fe Ford and Tim to anyone!

jderby
12/17/2014

"Happy Customer"

I bought a pre-owned Toyota Venza several months ago and am very pleased with my purchase, it was a great price too. From start to finish it was a great experience, hassle free and the staff were a pleasure to deal with. Great prices and great service, I know where I am going for my next car purchase!

jfaries
12/16/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

Was looking for a reliable crossover to fit my budget. Bobby Cade came out to greet us and ask if we had anything we needed help with. I feel so fortunate to have Bobby help us. He was friendly, respectful, and kind. He went above and beyond to help me and found a car that I loved that was affordable. I not only recommend Santa Fe Ford. I also recommend Bobby Cade. Truly great experience.

mctede
12/14/2014

"Great experience buying car"

We have been looking for a good used car and stopped in to see what Santa Fe Ford had to offer. We were fortunate to have Bobby Cade as a salesman. Without what seemed like too much effort he was able to put us into a car we are completely satisfied with. We enjoyed working with Bobby as he is personable, friendly, smart and very knowledgeable.He wowed us with the explanations of the new features we had never seen! Jennifer Corbett worked with us to close the paperwork and was great to work with as well. If this is an indication of the personnel at this dealership they have a great team.

jadeengel
12/13/2014

"Seamless transition! "

I just bought my 2012 Hyundai Elantra, and from the moment that Chris introduced himself I felt comfortable. My transition from my old car to my new one was much easier than I anticipated. The prices are up-front and all of the cars that I test drove were kept in pristine condition. I am so happy with my new car and I will always recommend people to shop at Santa Fe Ford. Thank you to all of the people that helped me through this process and especially, thank you to Chris Cone and David Zick!

Chris Cone, David Zick

Ldoran06
12/12/2014

"Completely satisfied!"

When we pulled into the parking lot Ron greeted us & started immediately to help us. We explained what we were trying to accomplish & Ron said ' I can help you with that'. He was very professional & he gave us exactly what we were looking for....just like the 1st time we purchased a vehicle from Santa Fe. We have recommended Santa Fe & Ron Hinson before & will continue to do so! Thank You!

cbirmingham
12/11/2014

"Outstanding Service! Best Price in Alachua County Area!!"

I looked to trade my Honda Odyssey in for over a year....Every time I would go to dealerships in Gainesville, FL (Honda and Nissan) they were (1.) very pushy, almost like phorans when you exit your car in the parking lot (2.) very over priced vehicles!! I was very pleased with the service I got from Bobby Cade, at Santa Fe Ford in Alachua....Not only did they beat any price in Gainesville, but I got into a 2014 Nissan Altima for way cheaper price than the dealerships in Gainesville tried to give me for a 2011- 2012 with a lot of miles! I have had my 2014 Nissan Altima for going on my second month and I`m still in love with it!! :) Everyone at Santa Fe Ford was very nice and friendly. I would highly recommend this dealership and I look forward to buying my next car here as well!!

kivasiri
12/09/2014

"Great For First Time Buyers"

I bought my new 2014 Ford Focus from Santa Fe Ford last week and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed by everyone I encountered. First off, I have been to this dealership before with my family, and they have recently undergone renovations. The building looks great, and is very open and inviting. As a first time buyer, I was afraid of how long the process would take, and I was under a time constraint, but I was done within an hour. I had the car picked out ahead of time, and after a quick test drive, Ron Hinson showed me the ins and outs of my Focus and got my Sync account all set up. He was very excited about my purchase and I would definitely come to him for any future buys. In addition, David Zick and Ann Ebel got me the best financing they could find, and I am extremely happy with my payment plan, as it is nearly perfect for a first time buyer/college student. Overall, my experience at Santa Fe Ford was exceptionally great. The customer service was outstanding and the employees were all friendly and excited. Should I ever need a new car, I will definitely return to Santa Fe Ford for my purchasing needs.

David Zick, Ann Ebel