Santa Fe Ford

Santa Fe Ford
Call
Santa Fe Ford Info
About Santa Fe Ford

Santa Fe Ford is a place where the genuine care and service of our guests is the highest mission. We are proud to be Florida's most trusted home for Ford.

About Santa Fe Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Great customer service!!"

Ron Hinson helped my girlfriend and I buy our first car. Hinson was very helpful and answered every question we had! We recommend this dealership to all of our friends and family!

"Ronny Hinson"

Santa Fe Ford and Ronny Hinson are the best. 5 stars. No pressure to buy. Not pushy. They treat people like human beings. I was told to go there by a close friend and I will now be telling my friends to go there for new and used car needs. If you want a great experience (which are hard to come by) when buying a car, look no further... - Art Nagan

"Mr. Henson"

Thanks Ron! We have always been treated well. I have repeatedly purchased cars or trucks from Santa Fe ford and have never been disappointed with the deals.

"Happy with my purchase."

Santa Fe Ford provided a pleasant atmosphere that reduced the stress of a new vehicle purchase. The sales person, Bobby Cade, is a very friendly and knowledgeable professional. My overall experience was satisfying, satisfying in the scene of happy with the price and my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and establishing new friendships. Thank you Bobby Cade and Santa Fe Ford.

"Enthusiastic Saleman"

Had a great experience with Santa Fe Ford and got a awesome car for a good price. They worked with me as far as my credit, Thanks guys..

"Best Experience ever"

We traded my 2010 Kia Optima in for a 2014 Ford F-150 single cab. Brent was an wonderful salesman and was very upfront on everything. There was no haggling, we showed up at 7pm and drove home in our new truck by 8:30. My husband was very happy since it was his bday and the experience was wonderful. As much as he hates buying vehicles this was so easy that we will always go back to Sante Fe Ford. The staff is very nice and I met the manager and he is very down to earth and honest. If you need to get out of a vehicle with no hassle go see Brent at Santa Fe Ford. Thank you Brent for helping us out.

"Ford expedition"

Came in with my dad. He recommended going to Santa Fe ford since he had bought several vehicles from you guys before. Bought a 2002 ford expedition.

"Just a great experience"

Went in to buy a starter car for our sixteen year old. From the moment we walked on the lot Ron Hinson took us under his arm and aided us in picking the right car at the right price in a timely manner. Arranged for the test drives back to back so our youngster could get a feel for the differences. He also gave us some leverage with our financier as he had a competitive rate from another lender. If you want a fast and simple purchasing experience definitely go to Santa Fe Ford and Ron will make the whole process easy...Highly recommended.

"Works wonders"

My husband and I have been in search of a full size truck for months now. Every dealership wanted to a huge down payment along with sky high monthly payments. Santa Fe Ford was able to get us in the truck of our dreams with no hassle!

"Professional and pleasant experience..."

I was introduced by Brent Hitt upon arriving to Santa Fe Ford in Alachua. He greeted me with professionalism and a pleasant attitude. Brent went above and beyond of what I expected from a salesman. He maintained communication by assisting me finding a car to meet my budget. The car I selected was a 2012 Toyota Corolla S and was the smoothest experience I ever had. The finance department diligently worked hard on a payment that would comfortably fit my budget; by my request. I am very happy with the service that was provided from Santa Fe Ford. I would recommend this dealer to any of my friends looking for a new or a quality used vehicle.

Ron Hinson