Santa Fe Ford

16330 US 441 N.,
Alachua, Florida 32615
Santa Fe Ford Info
About Santa Fe Ford

Santa Fe Ford is a place where the genuine care and service of our guests is the highest mission. We are proud to be Florida's most trusted home for Ford.

About Santa Fe Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

1,427 Dealership Reviews
Double P Ranch
5/04/2016

"Truly Professional and Honest Dealership and salesman "

I recently purchased a truck through Ron Hinson at Santa Fe Ford in Alachua. My wife and I met Ron and looked at a truck that we were not able to make a deal on, at that time I explained to Ron what i was looking for in a truck to suit my needs and price range and he said he would work on locating a truck for me. ( I heard that from several others before and never heard from them again, so I was skeptical ) Ron followed through exactly as promised and went to work for us and located a perfect truck for our situation that was exactly as we had discussed and within our price range. It was nice to work with a sales representative that actually followed through with a promise they had made and Ron did exactly that! Ron Hinson and the folks at Santa Fe Ford were all very honest in our conversations and dealings which is what I had hoped for, as many prior experiences were not as much. I definitely recommend Ron Hinson as a sales representative and Santa Fe Ford as a dealer to purchase your next vehicle.

Marilyn/Kenny
5/04/2016

"Our truck!"

Our truck buying experience was simply and easy. Sarah made us feel at ease and confident in her knowledge of the trucks we looked at and answered all of out questions promptly.

Sarah Anderson

Cheapskate
4/30/2016

"Good buying experience"

Good straightforward experience was looking to upgrade to a newer model pickup. The salesman was friendly and treated me good. The others in the dealership were also very helpful, personable and patient .

Sean McCauley

Rebekay
4/30/2016

"Easy, convenient and quick"

This is the second vehicle we have bought from Sante Fe Ford. Brent was great with helping us find affordable options quickly. We got more than what we expected that was well within our price range. Jennifer broke everthing down for us to understand without talking down to us in any way. In the future, this is where we plan to buy from for our vehicle needs.

PaulK
4/21/2016

"Great truck buying experience"

We were looking for a basic truck to haul stuff and went through TrueCar to see what might fit our needs. A hit came up for Santa Fe Ford and we shortly thereafter got a call from Ron Hinson that was a no pressure offer of assistance, if we were interested in what they had. I called him back and he offered to have the truck ready for a test drive any time...we showed up, he handed us the key and off we went – no driver's license photo needed – very down-to-earth and and unassuming – best car buying experience I've had. We were impressed with the vehicle and decided to move ahead. Ron handled everything, including calling our insurance agent to get the details of the new vehicle communicated. Never had a sales person do that for me before. It did take a few hours to get from the start to the finish, but it was effortless otherwise. Highly recommended – ask for Ron – you won't be disappointed.

awpflth5797
4/20/2016

"Friendly, Honest, and Trustworthy!"

This was my first time buying a vehicle from a dealership and I went to a few dealerships before I came along Sante Fe Ford, immediately Brent greeted me and started assiting me and helping me find the truck that was right for me. He was not pushy at all and I could tell He just honestly wanted to help me out, I would recommend you ask for Brent as soon as you walk in for an amazing car-buying experience!

Shannond
4/20/2016

"Awesome Experience"

We have purchased several vehicles from Ron Hinson at Santa Fe Ford. Ron makes sure you are taken care of, is very friendly and knowledgeable. For an awesome experience in purchasing a new/used vehicle go see Ron Hinson at Santa Fe Ford.

greenb54
4/17/2016

"Santa Fe was Awesome!!"

We arrived at santa fe ford and we had an amazing experience with the purchase of our car.. Doug Lanier was so great to work with, he was knowledgeable, respectful and very funny! A+ experience.

Doug, Lanier

happycustomer
4/17/2016

"Great Experience"

I bought a used Ford Escape from these friendly people. They were knowledgeable and found the right car for me. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

tracyD09
4/16/2016

"Very Helpful"

Was looking for a second car Ron took his time and helped us decided on the right car for are needs, will look here first next time in market for vehicle

1 - 10 of 1,427 results