Santa Fe Ford

Ron Hinson

March 24, 2017

"good experience"

- avery20

This was my first time dealing with Santa Fe Ford and overall it was a good experience. i dealt with Brent Hitt and he seemed to know a lot about the car he was selling me and helped me find the car I've been looking for.

March 24, 2017

"Experience at Santa Fe Ford"

- Reverand

I dealt with Joey Key and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking for. He met me at the time we agreed and he had the exact vehicle I had seen on the internet waiting for me to look at. He described the improvements that had been made to the vehicle since I bought my last one and he provided a complete review of the features available. He answered every one of my questions and he explained the finance options to me in detail. I was very satisfied with what he told me and I decided to buy the car I hD LOOKED AT.

March 23, 2017

"long serch over"

- ditch

this was my first time at Santa Fe Ford I have been all over the state looking for a truck at the price I wanted. now I did not buy a ford but I did buy a truck at the price I wanted and that's what counts that's why I will seen all my friends to MR. Darrius Jones at Santa Fe Ford be cause he worked for my services.

New 2015 Ford F-150, $48280