Santa Fe Ford

Brent Hitt

Jennifer Corbett, Sales, Santa Fe Ford

Jennifer Corbett

May 26, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever with Joey Key"

- greatcar

I was not expecting to buy a car the first time I went to Santa Fe Ford, but I found just what I wanted at a great price so I bought it that day. Joey was great, answered all my questions, stayed late so we could complete all the paperwork the same day, and got me a second key for free (it usually costs a couple hundred). I've never been so pleased with a used car buy.

May 26, 2017

"Couldn't have been easier"

- wesley's gma

I had the best experience in buying my 2016 Sonata. My salesman, Joey Key was the best. I felt like I knew him for years. He got me what I wanted and Miss Jackie in the finance dept rocks!! I was in and out in about 2 1/2 hours. No pressure whatsoever. As a single woman going to a dealership was dreadful but I am so glad I went to Santa Fe Ford. I will most definitely be going back to do business and I highly recommend Santa Fe Ford to anyone!! I am very happy with my car and my experience!!

May 26, 2017

"Best Experience ever buying a car!"

- pjhalloran64

I have bought a lot of cars in my lifetime and I do have to say this was the best car buying experience I have ever had!!! Brent and the people at Santa Fe Ford were awesome!!!

Brent Hitt