Santa Margarita Toyota

Toyota of Riverside

Tustin Toyota

GOOGLEY90039
7/31/2016

"Great Price & Wonderful Customer Service"

I just purchased a new 2016 Sienna LE from Kelley. I called 10 dealerships throughout OC, IE, and one in SD. Kelley gave me the best price and was very professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others and would be happy to purchase another car from them in the future.

Kelley - Salesman

Detachedboar
1/12/2015

"Looking to test drive new Toyotas"

I was waiting to have my older Prius serviced and was wondering about the new 2015 Prius. Had a test drive under no pressure of the Prius C. Found it smaller than my older one. Liked the new tech inside. Salesman was not pushy since I am a current Prius user. Just answered my questions. Great experience overall. Can't remember name of salesman.maybe Ron?

Ron?

cacecchini
4/03/2013

"I bought a new car at RSM Toyota recently, their..."

I bought a new car at RSM Toyota recently, their flag-ship and fully loaded. Unfortunately, it has been one of the worst mistakes of my life. The car has a service issue, a rattle, and they insist that it is a design flaw, a 'normal rattle' is how the Service Manager, Harry, describes the annoying noise. I found that to be embarrassing for them. Please tell me what a ''normal rattle' is in a brand new car? Why didn't they tell me about the design flaw when they were trying to sell me the $39,000 car? This was the 2nd Toyota that I had purchased from Penske and it will be my last. Lots of money to spend for disappointment. I should have bought the Audi. I would suggest that you do not go to Penske RSM Toyota for Sales or Service.

Harry, Daniel Rios

baker24
3/09/2012

"I got dinged 8 times on my credit report without my..."

I got dinged 8 times on my credit report without my knowledge. Apparently they had a hard time getting financing and three weeks AFTER I brought the car home they were still asking for more of a down and ended up removing the warranty that they pushed me into buying. They gave me the floor mats two days after I purchased the car and they were filthy. They had tried to wash them and they smelled like mildew. I purchased a $22,000 car. How hard would it have been to give me new mats? I had to go back another time for the car manual and they gave me thr wrong year and said it should be the same. Also, I was not smart and didn't do my homeowork. Ended up paying $5,000 over what the average price for the same car and year is. Kicking myself over this one. Wish I had never gone to this dealer. BAD experience.

Fred

jeanneca29
8/15/2011

"Alexander Kleyiner,our salesperson at Toyota RSM,..."

Alexander Kleyiner,our salesperson at Toyota RSM, provides exceptional service and extraordinary personal attention!!!!! We were purchasing a 2011 Camry LE and were coming in from out of the area. We were able to get a lot of information and details over the phone, he made sure we had all the information to come in and complete our purchase. There were no surprises and we enjoyed our time with Alexander as we completed the sale. Alexander, you made this a terrific experience!!!!!

catuckers
8/12/2011

"The following is an email to the Used Car Service Manager..."

The following is an email to the Used Car Service Manager to which I received NO response: Remove my name from your "VIP" list. I couldn't be more DISPLEASED with the customer service we have received from RSM Toyota. We purchased 2 used cars less than 3 months ago spending approx. $30,000--- your dealership sold us hard on the warranties. Now we're not only paying off your useless warranties, but the costs to repair defects showing up in the cars purchased only 3 months ago---of course not covered by your warranties. For your $1500 warranty (on 2005 VW Jetta) we can now pay $180---to simply diagnose problems w/a turn signal and a cd player, and $430 to repair the turn signal and another amount of $$$ to replace the cd player which was defective from the 1st week of the purchase. Within the 1st week of the purchase of the Tacoma Truck something went wrong with the starter, and the truck had to be towed as it wouldn't start. Thankfully a "1-time goodwill" warranty covered the issue---the warranty we purchased would not. We have purchased 2 other cars from RSM Toyota over the years for a total of 4 cars. We purchased a crv from RSM Honda, after 1st leaving Toyota on a lazy customer service day when looking for a rav---thought it was a fluke--apparently not. I find it incredible in this economy that this is how you treat (repeat) customers within this community.

Mark C., Mike Clarke (Used Car Service Manager-no response, Sales: Jaime

EdRidder
6/29/2011

"I didn't go in there thinking I would actually buy a my..."

I didn't go in there thinking I would actually buy a my Camry that day .... I have to give Taylor LeClair all the credit for making it happen. Luis, her closer was also great. Very happy...

Taylor LeClair and Luis ??

michael wolff
4/07/2011

"Friendly, pleasant sales and service staff. Good..."

Friendly, pleasant sales and service staff. Good experience with service department led to going back to purchase a new vehicle at this dealer. Never considered any other dealer. Sales experience was very good - no pressure. I'd recommend this dealer to others. Very satisfied with both repair services and new car sales.

Jim Keen

siennavan
3/31/2011

"I was very Happy to go to Penske and see a trustworthy..."

I was very Happy to go to Penske and see a trustworthy Person namned Edward Cooke in service. He not only explained everything and the importance but wrote it down so I couls show my Husband who can't even boil an egg never the less change my cars oil. Now when I go there, Edward is gone. What am I gonna do but try and find a new person to deal with. I'm not returning unless he is there and my neighbors will not return either. I told them how happy I was and now we are all disappointed. Bring Edward Cooke back or we shall do business else where.

Edward Cooke

georgeandroberta
3/11/2011

"Very good experience, the service manager (Jim Markillie)..."

Very good experience, the service manager (Jim Markillie) was friendly and helpful and we had the issue with our car resolved . We will recommend this dealership to our friends and we'll definitely come back for either service or when we decide to buy another car.

Jim Markillie