Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

1435 McNutt Street,
Herculaneum, Missouri 63048
Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family-owned business fulfilling our customers automotive needs for over 25 years. Services include sales, service, parts and body shop! We have new Chevy, GMC, Buick & Cadillac and w/ over 400 preowned cars we have something for everyone! Everyone leaves happy!

About Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• Free donuts/snacks including fruit
Themann75
9/21/2016

"Friendly service"

Steve took the time to listen to our needs and only show vehicles that fit, not trying to push higher priced items or vehicles they wanted to sell.

September 21, 2016

Hi, and thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Steve took care of you! He is a great asset, and we appreciate all he does. Thank you again, and be sure to like our page to catch all the latest specials! Be well, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

Dan Murphy
9/17/2016

"Personalized Service"

Steve makes the car buying process a very positive experience. If you give him a breakdown of what you need he will work hard to find you a car that meets your specifications. I also like that he never tried to push outside of our budgeted payment for the car. Since my family only has one income budget is very important to us.

September 21, 2016

Thank you for your review, Dan. We're glad to have Steve on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Be well, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

tony andis
9/10/2016

"Excellent sales staff."

Since 2002 we have purchased 9 vehicles ( 2 new, 7 preowned ) from Sapaugh, 8 from Steve Ermer. Very satisfied with the dealership and staff, particularly those in the Pre Owned Department where we purchased all of the vehicles.

September 14, 2016

Tony, thank you for this feedback and for continually choosing us for your car buying needs! We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

elmerfudd
9/06/2016

"every one was quite nice and polite and did what they..."

every one was quite nice and polite and did what they could to get to the price and monthly payments that i wanted and they had an extensive colecion of cars to get me there.

dont remember

September 07, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. At Sapaugh Motors, we always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Take care, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

Buddy Plunk
9/03/2016

"Bought car of my dreams online"

Just bought the car of my dreams a 2010 Chevy Corvette and couldn't be happier. At first I was leary about purchasing a car online and kept waiting for something to go wrong being we are 240 miles away in Memphis. We processed everything online and it was easier than buying a loaf of bread, Mike Indelicato is awesome as well as all of the staff at Sapaugh GM Country. If you are considering Sapaugh GM Country you wont be sorry, there word is gold. Thanks for everything.

September 04, 2016

Buddy, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and we always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Please visit our page; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

DiAnn
8/30/2016

"Sapaugh"

This is the second time I have bought a car from them. They are friendly, with good dependable cars and honest sales people. Both of my experiences have been great.

September 01, 2016

We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. Our team works hard to keep our customers coming back to Sapaugh Motors and it’s great to hear of your continued business. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! All the best, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

vdubprofessor
8/10/2016

"Fantastic experience!"

We have now purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership! We keep coming back because of the excellence of service, great inventory available, and the overall way we have been treated. Steve Ermer is the best salesperson we have ever worked with. We live three hours away and in another state, but its worth the drive. Thanks Steve!

August 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time and traveling for three hours to see the Sapaugh Motors team! Steve's sales excellence is always consistent, and I’m glad your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Also, check out our page for exclusive deals. Take care, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

Cbentley
7/11/2016

"New vehicle "

Excellent service! We bought a brand new Buick Encore and I couldn't be happier with our purchase! Steve is the best salesman we have ever worked with. He listens to what you want and gives you just that! We definitely won't be using another dealership for our next vehicle.

July 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience with Steve was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

Disappointed
6/29/2016

"Customer satisfaction ??? Or just manage the rating "

Two weeks and 100 miles after sapaugh changed my diesel fuel filter the housing was crackied. Seems like a huge coincidence that Sapaugh claims was not their fault. A big towing bill and housing replacement later the service manager would not even take 5 minutes time to talk to me. I went to his office to get a explanation and after 30 seconds he stopped talking to me to take a phone call. No resolution !! No explanation !! And no accountability for their own mistakes

July 13, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is our top priority to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and this is not typical of our dealership. I would like to get more information about what happened so I can address your concerns. Please reach out to me at your convenience. Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

mike t Maupin
6/16/2016

"Mike Indelicato was great "

Bought a 2016 xts from Sapaugh GM Country. Had the pleasure to work with Mike Indelicato. Mike returned all emails within seconds and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. If you are looking to buy a new or used car, i would highly recommend calling Mike. Mike was a true professional and i will certainly use him again and refer friends, Mike Maupin

June 17, 2016

Mike, we are pleased to hear your experience was smooth from start to finish, especially that it felt more like “a discussion, not a negotiation.” We’re eager to assist you with every aspect of your automotive inquiries in the future. Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

Reviews of Steve Ermer