Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Joe Clemens

Dave Isaac, Sales Consultant, Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Dave Isaac

January 04, 2017

"Everything you want but never expect from a car dealer "

- Quaethem

I have dealt with the acquisition and service of many vehicles from Seapaugh and never expected to receives such extraordinary serice. Clemens, is the man!

December 02, 2016

"Great service"

- stuhls1s

I had a wonderful experience. Experienced some difficulties with an unexpected recall but they provided me with a car to drive until it cleared up. After a while nothing happened so I was presented with more options and chose a vehicle that I am very happy with. I also got GREAT service from the financial side. I never felt as if I was taken advantage of although I am a young woman. He was super upfront and honest about everything and I ended up getting a vehicle I was happier with than the one I was waiting on!

December 02, 2016

"The way it should be"

- Tina K.

From the moment that we stepped on the lot we were offered any assistance or guidance we needed. Upon speaking with Steve Ermer we quickly felt a positive, relaxed vibe that we could take whatever time we needed, and follow whatever path we needed, to find what car was a fit for us. He was a good listener and respectful of our lifestyle. He followed through with correspondence only after we gave permission and never pressured us. Our patience was always appreciated and he was quick to make sure that we were satisfied. We do not visit car lots often and he made the whole experience stress free. We appreciated his knowledge in the field and the professional way that he shared that expertise. I would definitely recommend this dealership and especially Steve Ermer.

• Free donuts/snacks including fruit