Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

1435 McNutt Street,
Herculaneum, Missouri 63048
Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family-owned business fulfilling our customers automotive needs for over 25 years. Services include sales, service, parts and body shop! We have new Chevy, GMC, Buick & Cadillac and w/ over 400 preowned cars we have something for everyone! Everyone leaves happy!

About Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• Free donuts/snacks including fruit
Cbentley
7/11/2016

"New vehicle "

Excellent service! We bought a brand new Buick Encore and I couldn't be happier with our purchase! Steve is the best salesman we have ever worked with. He listens to what you want and gives you just that! We definitely won't be using another dealership for our next vehicle.

July 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience with Steve was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

Disappointed
6/29/2016

"Customer satisfaction ??? Or just manage the rating "

Two weeks and 100 miles after sapaugh changed my diesel fuel filter the housing was crackied. Seems like a huge coincidence that Sapaugh claims was not their fault. A big towing bill and housing replacement later the service manager would not even take 5 minutes time to talk to me. I went to his office to get a explanation and after 30 seconds he stopped talking to me to take a phone call. No resolution !! No explanation !! And no accountability for their own mistakes

July 13, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is our top priority to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and this is not typical of our dealership. I would like to get more information about what happened so I can address your concerns. Please reach out to me at your convenience. Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

mike t Maupin
6/16/2016

"Mike Indelicato was great "

Bought a 2016 xts from Sapaugh GM Country. Had the pleasure to work with Mike Indelicato. Mike returned all emails within seconds and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. If you are looking to buy a new or used car, i would highly recommend calling Mike. Mike was a true professional and i will certainly use him again and refer friends, Mike Maupin

June 17, 2016

Mike, we are pleased to hear your experience was smooth from start to finish, especially that it felt more like “a discussion, not a negotiation.” We’re eager to assist you with every aspect of your automotive inquiries in the future. Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

Gmcguy74
6/15/2016

"Great experience"

Found the truck I wantes on their website, went to the lot, had a deal done in no time. No pressure to buy. Would buy from them again.

June 16, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your truck! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a vehicle takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new truck! Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

AshleyW
5/28/2016

"Painless"

I was nervous to drive an hour to get to Sapaugh, but Mike I. made the trip worth it. I was given a fair trade in value, there were no hidden fees on the purchase, and the whole experience was painless. Even the finance guy was so pressure and quick. I was very happy with the process and I would recommend Sapaugh and Mike Indelicato.

Dudaanton
5/27/2016

"Hassle free and friendly "

Made you feel like family and were very straight forward helped me find a good reliable car at a great price... Just ask for Steve Ermer best used sales man that they have.

GaryM
3/26/2016

"Great Experience!!"

My wife Kelly and I had spent several weeks looking at vehicles and had a particular model in mind, the Chevy Malibu. We had owned a Malibu for 11 years and it was time to replace it so we searched diligently. We found that Sapaugh had a good selection to choose from but yet there were other dealerships in town that had a few available also, all relatively the same in price and make. I called and spoke with Mike Indelicato and was up front with him from the beginning that I had whittled my top choices down to two vehicles...one at Sapaugh and one at another dealership. Mike was very easy to communicate with both talking to him and we actually spent some time texting one another throughout the day. The entire conversation was professional and I never felt like he was trying to 'pull one over on me' and genuinely felt like he had my families best interest in mind. We were driving to a different dealership as I was speaking with Mike and letting him know my thoughts and what type of numbers I was hearing from them. At one point in our conversation I was convinced by him that Sapaugh would be the better deal for our family so I turned our car around and headed to them. Upon arriving we were greeted by Mike, we went out with him on a test drive and he answered all our questions about the car as we drove....and what I appreciated most is that when we returned back to the dealership he gave my wife and I some time and space to really talk it over and make sure we were making the right decision. There was NEVER any pressure or any type of tactic directed at us to where we felt uncomfortable or forced to purchase that car which was another thing I valued about the experience there. After running some numbers with one another and taking another look through the 30 or so cars I had printed out and had on hand that was available around St, Louis we realized that we had just been offered a fantastic deal for a great vehicle and knew it was the right move to make. We agreed and then found ourselves in the Finance office. This is where we met John Wilson. John walked us through step by step...line by line and explained every aspect of our financing, what additional coverage's we could purchase, what they meant....the whole nine yards. He really took his time and made it a priority that we understood what it was we were signing and that we knew what the coverage's entailed. It was later in the evening and it would have been understandable that at the end of a long day if he kind of just went through the motions or would have been grumpy or something but it was the exact opposite. Very cordial and very descriptive of the product and I can't stress enough how he made it a point to make sure we UNDERSTOOD what it was we were signing. Having purchased a Mini Van from a different dealership only a month prior to this one I can tell you while it's fresh in my mind that it was two opposite experiences. With our mini van I felt as if I were on an assembly line and was just churned out and literally was only a number and cash flow to them, the sales experience felt fake where Sapagh was authentic and the Finance Experience I had there felt more like I was blindfolded and spun around whereas at Sapaugh I left with a good understanding of my coverages. In fact, I'm genuinely bummed that I didn't give our Mini Van business to Sapaugh but you live and learn. That will never happen again. When the time comes for a new vehicle I will return to them and I will recommend them to any and every person I know that's in the market for a new vehicle. Mike Indelicato and John Wilson definitely did Sapaugh proud with my wife Kelly and I. Sincerely, Gary M.

April 07, 2016

Gary, congratulations on your car! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Sapaugh Motors, we strive to answer every question and address every concern, and it’s encouraging to know Mike and John were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you during your next service visit. Take care! Best, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

QX-AJ
3/22/2016

"Outstanding Used Car Sales Process"

Since this was the second used QX-56 purchased in the last year, I had a chance to compare the purchasing process. After hitting a dear, I need a quick replacement. I found the exact same vehicle at Sapaugh. Initially I was concerned since they are not a Infiniti dealership but I found they actually handle the sales process better than the Infiniti dealer where I purchased my first vehicle. Steve Ermer, my salesman, negotiated a fair price, replaced items that where missing, even to the point of delivering a new set of headphones to my house that were missing. BUT what really made the sale, and Sapaugh different, is that they warranty my 100,000 mile used car for 3mos/3000 mile. I would recommend buying from Steve Ermer. He is a man of his word. Hard to find these days. He represents Sapaugh well.

April 07, 2016

Thanks so much for the excellent review! Steve is a key component of our team here at Sapaugh Motors, and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves, and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Best, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

akurgas
2/25/2016

"Excellet Choice"

We went to Sapaugh after checking over their website and seeing some potential options for us. When arriving and seeing the available inventory it was a little overwhelming at first, but soon we were paired up with Steve Ermer who was excellent to work with! It was so nice to have someone hear our needs and honestly try to help us find things that fell into that without being pushy or shoving things at us. In the end we got much more than we thought we would be able to and left feeling excited instead of drained and irritated. It was a great experience with exceptional service!

February 26, 2016

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Sapaugh Motors and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Sincerely, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

dunnc01
2/22/2016

"Excellent customer service"

We went in to Sapaugh to just look around to see what they had, and ended up leaving with a vehicle that day! Sales reps are great to work with and try their hardest to find exactly what you're looking for.

February 25, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Sapaugh Motors. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Best, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

Reviews of Steve Ermer