Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC

Internet Sales Consultant
Joe Clemens, General Manager, Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC

Joe Clemens

April 05, 2017

"Sapaugh made good on a bad clutch"

- Donald Earll

I wrote a bad review on 4/2/2017 about a problem I had with a bad clutch. As you can imagine I was very disgruntled with there service after I had the clutch replaced. Upon reading my bad review Mr. Joe Clemens, the general manger of service contacted me and asked me if I could come in and talk with him about my review. After our talk he felt bad about having a disgruntled customer, we came to a resolution that was beneficial to both of us. I am happy to say I will continue doing business with Sapaugh Motors.

April 03, 2017

"Fantastic experience!"

- vdubprofessor

This is our 4th vehicle purchase from this dealership. We drive 3+ hours to get there, but the drive is worth the treatment that is given to their customers. The staff, the excellent trade in value and purchase price of the new vehicle by far out way the long drive. Steve Ermer has been our sales representative from day one. He has also helped my dad get a great truck. Looking forward to what they have in store for us in 3 years when we are ready to trade this new truck in. Thanks Steve and Sapaugh Chevy

March 19, 2017

"Online purchase"

- mcross2406

This was a an excellent online purchase, minimal hassle. They made everything very easy for me. Only thing I would recommend is to teach their delivery guy how to use the maps app on his phone so hes not quite so lost.

• Free donuts/snacks including fruit