Satterfield Motor Co

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Satterfield Motor Co
Satterfield Motor Co Info

Landers Auto Sales

"Will buy from again !!!! Great people working hard for u..."

Will buy from again !!!! Great people working hard for u and make sure u heat the best rate and not hard on there prices just a all out great experience !!!

jared and john

"Exceptional value, quality inventory and willing to give..."

Exceptional value, quality inventory and willing to give advice that or suggestions that a buyer may not think of. Q solid business man and organization who has networks across the country for buying vehicles of value and dependability. I recommend him all the time. Nice, not pushy and very experienced. I have bought from him before and will try to buy all my vehicles from him if I can.

John Landreaux

"I was pleased with the service during my visit...."

I was pleased with the service during my visit. Unfortunately, I was not pleased waiting over a month to recieve my title and a wheel bearing going out before a month of driving. The day I purchased my vehicle it was rainy and I didnt notice until the next day or so that the windshield was scratched from the windshield wipers previously put on scraping metal and needing replaced. I left the dealership and had to immediately pull in a gas station and put gas in it, the fuel light came one a hundred yards from leaving, and stop down the road to put new wipers on it. When I called about the title, not a real good response, its in the mail and was returned due to a wrong address when we mailed it. The windshield, I was told that someone could come replace it locally at full price billed to me. The wheel bearing, not that big of deal, as I purchased the warranty, but I'll sed how that goes. I would and will recommend them to friends and family as the buying process was great but will share my little problems.

Bobby

"Let me put it as simply as possible...if you are in the..."

Let me put it as simply as possible...if you are in the market THIS IS WHERE YOU GO! We felt welcome and like a friend from the time I first called and spoke to Dawn to finishing the deal with Jered and meeting John as we were leaving with our Denali. Thank you for making purchasing a vehicle a pleasant experience. Not only that, their service and courtesy after the sale is unrivaled. Before, during and after the sale this is by far the best experience buying a vehicle you will ever have.

All

"My overall experience with Satterfield Motor Company is..."

My overall experience with Satterfield Motor Company is by far one of the best experinces of buying a used truck I have ever had. Jarod went above and beyond to find me exactly what i was looking for and within my price means. Jarod is one of the best salesmen I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend anyone wanting to buy a good used vehicle to come to Satterfield Motor Company in Bryant, Arkansas. My future purchaes of vehicles will be with Satterfield Motor Company. Kudos Jared!!!!! Thanks for all your help!!!!

Jarod

"The car was great, the salesman explained the finance..."

The car was great, the salesman explained the finance process and found a car in my budget which met my needs. The process start to finish was only a couple of hours.

bobby

"Working with John Landreaux and the kind people at..."

Working with John Landreaux and the kind people at Satterfield Motor Co is really the only way I would consider buying a new or used car. They are not just friendly and helpful, they are honest, and tell you right away what the value of the car is based on real market information. You dont need to waste time negotiating back and forth and feeling like you are not getting a fair deal, because at Satterfield they are transparent and straight to the point...my kind of people. Congrats Satterfield!

John

"I was thrilled with Satterfield's no nonsense car buying..."

I was thrilled with Satterfield's no nonsense car buying experience. I told them what I was looking for...vehicle type, price range, miles, years, etc. and John and his team immediately went to work and found the perfect truck. These guys do what they say and say what they do....wow...what a basic concept that other car dealers can't seem to grasp!

John Landreaux and team

"I bought 2 cars from Satterfield now. A car for me and a..."

I bought 2 cars from Satterfield now. A car for me and a truck for my husband. We could not be happier with the customer service we received at this dealership. They don't hound you like most dealerships. It was a fast process too, we didn't have to be at the dealership all day.I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Jared,John, Dawn

"From start to finish of my purchase of my last vehicle,..."

From start to finish of my purchase of my last vehicle, everything was perfect. Everything was done on time and the vehicle I received was exactly the vehicle I thought I was getting. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Satterfield. It was a wonderful experience.

John Landreaux