Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
Christopher1977
2/03/2013

"Best car buying experience in person and online - PERIOD!..."

Best car buying experience in person and online - PERIOD! I had intially made a couple of inquiries to Teri online for a 2011 Honda Pilot in which I had purchased a couple of days later after Teri had answered all my questions. I would like to note that every email I had sent during my inquiries was immediately responsed to with the option to test drive whenever it worked for my schedule. I cannot over iterate how fantastic Teri was in the entire car buying experience. Teri was very knowledgable with no pressure tactics like so many other dealerships do. Do not waste your time at other dealerships - if you like the car - buy it before it's late. I have not tried the service department yet but based on the on-line reviews and buying experience - I am going to try it for my next upcoming oil change. Pricing was the best in a 150 mile radius and received almost blue book value for our trade ins. I would also state how fantastic Brian Savo was for the financing portion of the sale. Quick, efficient and very favorable rates were offered to us. Again - no pressure to sign - he just provided options for us to choose. Thanks again for the great car buying experience and look forward to future purchases - you had left a positive impression that will last for a long time and will certainly recommend family and friends as well! I can now understand why this dealership retains such great tenure associates. Thanks, Chris

Nick Roy
1/31/2013

"I just recentley purchased a certified pre owned 2010..."

I just recentley purchased a certified pre owned 2010 Acura TSX with great mileage for a great price. When trading in my previous vehicle James Merrill was beyond fantastic when helping me find the right car. James is very personable, knowledgeable, and realistic and the best salesman ive ever had. Brian the busines manager was very helpful with the car as well. I would recommend Schaller Acura of manchester to anybody and will be back in the future.

paula.pouliot.7
1/22/2013

"everything overall was great.thank you. would recommend..."

everything overall was great.thank you. would recommend this dealership to other people.We have been dealing with the service department for many years. We were always given the best advice.

rtconnell
1/21/2013

"After having an excellent experience owning two Acuras,..."

After having an excellent experience owning two Acuras, we returned to Rob Horton at Schaller Acura to purchase our next MDX. Schaller is an excellent dealership and Rob is a terrific individual. He truly cares about the customer's needs and that commitment to client satisfaction began with our initial inquiry, carried throughout the sales and delivery process, and still continues. He has always been available to answer questions or address any concerns. I have had a great relationship with Schaller. From new car sales to ongoing maintenance, they excel in each of the rating criteria which is why I gave them a "5" in each category. Customer service is very strong. Quality of work, from new car prep to routine service, is consistently great. They truly speak to you as a friend, which is one of the main reasons that I keep coming back. I can't imagine a better overall experience and from a pricing standpoint, I feel that we were treated fairly in the purchase of our new car. It is a pleasure to recommend Schaller Acura!

margforan
1/21/2013

"Shaller Acura continuously provides exceptional, prompt..."

Shaller Acura continuously provides exceptional, prompt and courteous service. Their prices are fair and estimates are always accurate. The staff are amazing each and every time. It's unheard of in this day and age for a dealership to offer loaners - they are very much appreciated. We've bought six cars at Schaller in the last twelve years and the incredible service is one of the main reasons why.

Dale Janes
1/21/2013

"We have purchased three cars from Schaller and each time..."

We have purchased three cars from Schaller and each time the purchase has gone smoothly and without issue. The service we have received over the past none years has always been excellent and resaonably priced. That said, Acuras are inenxpensive to own!! The most reent purchase was handled by James merrill is the usual Schaller fashion of excllence. There was one small probelm that arose mand he took care of it immediately. High marks to james and Schaller.

Wurzshep19
1/21/2013

"Great dealership, they got the job done with no pressure..."

Great dealership, they got the job done with no pressure and no hassles, just a great car at a fair price with friendly service. Rob was great to work with, this was my SECOND TSX and I won't go anywhere else for an Acura!

prballasy
1/20/2013

"Rob is very responsive and helpful and makes the process..."

Rob is very responsive and helpful and makes the process effortless and seamless Rob stays in touch just the right amount throughout the lease period.

sducheney
1/16/2013

"Thanks Rob for the GREAT experience... Suzie and I really..."

Thanks Rob for the GREAT experience... Suzie and I really felt comfortable with you from the start. No pressure and very knowledgeable about the MDX. We will recommend you and Schaller to our friends. Paul and Suzanne Ducheney

lenrookerooke
1/12/2013

"Best service in the industry by far. I called to..."

Best service in the industry by far. I called to schedule service for my 2006 Acura TL and Joe answered the phone, professionally I might add. He asked the reason for my call and I proceeded to describe the issues with my car. He understood immediately and as it turned out, accurately diagnosed both issues I described. My request for early arrival was granted and at 6:45 am the next day I pulled in front of the maintenance bay expecting to wait until 7:15, the time of my appointment. Up comes the door and Brian Coughlin is inviting me in. He welcomed me and made me feel at home. He showed me to the waiting room and stated he would come and get me when the work was completed. As early as I was Schaller Acura had the coffee brewed and a full array of local papers available in the waiting room, along with snacks and beverages. The waiting area was clean and bright. Right on queue forty five minutes later Brian came to get me and brought me to the cashier and thanked me for my business. All issues were fixed car was clean. This dealership has its act together. I highly recommend purchasing a car or getting service done at this location. The employees and the service exceeded my expectations and the total cost for all this good service and attention to detail was $56.00 dollars. Thank you, Schaller Acura for a great experience.

Reviews of Rob Horton