Schaller Acura

Internet Manager & Sales Consultant

May 08, 2017

"Great"

- HectorV1

As soon as I Enter , Tiffanie C.Haynes Attended us, with Great Communication , I Felt Welcome , Spoke to us Very Well. This was my 1st Car that I Purchase. Very polite , I Recommend you To her.

Tiffanie C. Haynes

May 06, 2017

"Acura MDX purchase"

- newmdxowner

Rob was very knowledgable about the car and exceptional in customer service. There was no sales pressure at all. My wife and I felt at ease with doing business with him. I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone interested in the fine Acura products.

Rob Horton

May 06, 2017

"My first Acura"

- Nirupam Basu

Excellent customer service by Mike Uhlman. This was my first experience in Schaller and everything went very smooth without any hassle. Thanks Mike! Awesome job.

Mike Uhlman