Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
DeboraR
2/19/2013

"The service we received couldn't have been better. ..."

The service we received couldn't have been better. Rob is extremely knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Everyone we dealt with was extremely courteous and professional.

B

sbellone
2/15/2013

"I wasn't too sure i was going to buy a car the day i went..."

I wasn't too sure i was going to buy a car the day i went in to the dealer. However, with Jeff's expert advise and guidance - i ended up with a 2012 TL. The whole experience with Jeff was excellent !

cjl78
2/12/2013

"I have leased my last 2 vehicles from Bob Kenton at..."

I have leased my last 2 vehicles from Bob Kenton at Schaller Acura. He is a great sales consultant who always makes me feel like a valued customer. I was happy with happy with how Bob kept in touch and followed up with me from time to time after leasing my first vehicle from him, so when my lease ended I decided to go back to him earlier this year to lease another vehicle from him. Again, he continues to show great customer service by following up to ensure that everything is going well with my new vehicle. I have used the service department at Schaller Acura for my last 3 vehicles, and typically end up working with Brian Coughlin when I am there. He always makes me feel welcome, and I trust him to help ensure that my vehicle is kept up to date with all of its service needs.

valslabs
2/11/2013

"I was in a difficult situation where my current car..."

I was in a difficult situation where my current car required repairs significantly more than the car was worth. It was at this dealership and could not be driven and our family was a few days away from going on vacation. Schaller was very understanding and offered us a very competitive price on a new vehicle.

jameswaskey84
2/11/2013

"Manchester location. Atmosphere was friendly and helpful...."

Manchester location. Atmosphere was friendly and helpful. Anyone seemed willing to help you even if it was not the salesman you were maily dealing with. Price seemed fair. James Merill was our sales person seemed understanding of our needs, yet was not too "pushy". I would recommend them as a dealer if you are in the market for an Acura.

akhink
2/08/2013

"I do not typically write reviews or complete surveys but..."

I do not typically write reviews or complete surveys but I was asked to by Jim on the day we purchased our new 2013 RDX. The first night my wife and I took out our new vehicle we experienced a loud banging sound each time I applied the brakes. I called the dealership and explained the problem to Glenn, and since it was late I was asked to call the next morning. The next morning I brought the vehicle to my work, where my mechanics discovered one bolt was missing and another very loose on a rear brake caliper. I called the dealership and spoke to Brian, and we worked through the day to get the vehicle back to the dealership for repair. While the vehicle was up on my lift, I took photos and sent them to three people: my salesperson and two managers. I received an acknowledgement of my email from Jim, but he was out for the day. I have two significant disappointments. 1. The 2013 RDX is an expensive vehicle and the Acura brand is known for its quality. I paid for a pre-delivery inspection. The wheels were taken off to put on the mudflaps. It is inexcusable this vehicle left the lot with a substantial and easily identifiable defect. 2. I own a company and have over 550 employees. We make our share of mistakes, and I can't address each one of them. I defer those that can and should be handled by supervisors to the appropriate people. In this case, the service department (Brian) should handle the repair, but the customer service aspect should not. The customer service aspect should have been handled on that day by my salesperson and either of the two managers I emailed that morning. I expected to be called to confirm they were working with Brian to make sure this was handled correctly and to my satisfaction. Getting a short call the next day by my salesperson was too little, and too late. I've tried to be fair in my scores, but I just couldn't give higher in Quality of Work and Overall Experience. Schaller was initially the best choice of the three I had to choose from, but it would be hard for me to recommend them to a friend based on this experience.

Brian in Service

erik.emanuele.9
2/03/2013

"we have purchased new cars previously at this dealer for..."

we have purchased new cars previously at this dealer for many years and have been thrilled with the service and sales people. So it was only natural for us to look here when we were in the market for a used car. We called and met with Rob Hortion who has been our salesman for all our cars and once again everything was great. We found a car, bought it and are extremely happy once again. From top to bottom, every employee is polite and customer satisfaction always seems to be there #1 priority. I have NEVER had any issue whatsoever with sales or service. I would recommend this dealer as "the best we have ever been to"!!!!!

Brian Savo

Deecar66
2/03/2013

"Since moving back to CT a few years ago, we have used..."

Since moving back to CT a few years ago, we have used Schaller for service on our MDX. The service department does an excellent job. The staff is friendly, work is completed on time, and they take the time to explain what needs to be done, and why. When we did have to bring the car in, we knew the problem would be dealt with efficiently, and we have always been pleased with the results. This year we began looking for a replacement for the MDX. I stopped at Schaller to take a quick look at one of the cars I had seen on line. James came out in the rain to answer my questions, and it was obvious he knew his product well. In working with James over the next few weeks, he proved to be very knowledgeable, thorough in his explanations, and above all patient with the list of questions I had for him. At no time, did I ever feel pressured. James made the experience of buying my new RDX fun, and more importantly "stress free", and I couldn't be happier with my new vehicle. This dealership provides exceptional customer service, and we are very pleased with our purchase from Schaller Acura.

Christopher1977
2/03/2013

"Best car buying experience in person and online - PERIOD!..."

Best car buying experience in person and online - PERIOD! I had intially made a couple of inquiries to Teri online for a 2011 Honda Pilot in which I had purchased a couple of days later after Teri had answered all my questions. I would like to note that every email I had sent during my inquiries was immediately responsed to with the option to test drive whenever it worked for my schedule. I cannot over iterate how fantastic Teri was in the entire car buying experience. Teri was very knowledgable with no pressure tactics like so many other dealerships do. Do not waste your time at other dealerships - if you like the car - buy it before it's late. I have not tried the service department yet but based on the on-line reviews and buying experience - I am going to try it for my next upcoming oil change. Pricing was the best in a 150 mile radius and received almost blue book value for our trade ins. I would also state how fantastic Brian Savo was for the financing portion of the sale. Quick, efficient and very favorable rates were offered to us. Again - no pressure to sign - he just provided options for us to choose. Thanks again for the great car buying experience and look forward to future purchases - you had left a positive impression that will last for a long time and will certainly recommend family and friends as well! I can now understand why this dealership retains such great tenure associates. Thanks, Chris

Nick Roy
1/31/2013

"I just recentley purchased a certified pre owned 2010..."

I just recentley purchased a certified pre owned 2010 Acura TSX with great mileage for a great price. When trading in my previous vehicle James Merrill was beyond fantastic when helping me find the right car. James is very personable, knowledgeable, and realistic and the best salesman ive ever had. Brian the busines manager was very helpful with the car as well. I would recommend Schaller Acura of manchester to anybody and will be back in the future.

Reviews of Rob Horton