Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
jfrancini
4/12/2013

"Teri was wonderful, she was very helpful and easy to do..."

Teri was wonderful, she was very helpful and easy to do business with. We have a very good experience purchasing our vehicle. We would purchase another vehicle from Schaller.

HonnFamily
4/06/2013

"Where's the "LOVE" button? Contrary to our..."

Where's the "LOVE" button? Contrary to our past car purchases, our recent purchase at Schaller Acura (Manchester, CT) was easy, no - it was enjoyable. From test drive to finance - it was an AWESOME experience! You were worth the 75 mile drive from Boston! Thank You, Teri and Brian! We'll be sending our friends your way!

Brian Savo

southerncurls
4/01/2013

"The sales and service department staff members are very..."

The sales and service department staff members are very courteous, knowledgeable and always available to answer any questions. For these reasons I have been a loyal customer for 25 years and have purchased four cars from them. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

jmacca
4/01/2013

"best buying experience i ever had. I like to think..."

best buying experience i ever had. I like to think things through and don't like any pressures to purchase. not once did i receive any pressure to buy. I was able to get the exact car i wanted with all the options. Joe did a great job anwering all my questions.

rkpryce
3/30/2013

"Schaller Acura, and Teri specifically, provided a great..."

Schaller Acura, and Teri specifically, provided a great car buying experience for a 2013 MDX. We originally messed up a scheduled appointment and Teri was very accomodating in rescheduling for us. Very friendly and overall treated us with respect. We had originally gone to other dealers and were not thrilled with the approach of any. Great customer service from everyone we interacted with, easy to contact by email, web, cell, etc. Teri has made herself easily available for questions and help with the technology package and other items. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Teri and Schaller Acura.

rmlf1
3/29/2013

"replaced calipers and brakes, the new caliper was faulty..."

replaced calipers and brakes, the new caliper was faulty so they replaced it free of charge and threw in an oil change I requested.....joe was very helpful in showing me a diagram and explaining how the brakes work. its a little far from my home but they are worth it.......been coming here for years because I trust them with my car:)

Kwe13
3/26/2013

"It was a pleasure working with Jeff. He gave me the..."

It was a pleasure working with Jeff. He gave me the necessary information, answered all of my question and did not pressure me into making a decision. I am really happy with my vehicle.

jefflasky
3/24/2013

"My wife was recently in a car accident and we went to..."

My wife was recently in a car accident and we went to Schaller Acura looking for a new RDX. I researched the car dealer/salespeople online and found Teri Lupacchino as a highly rated sales person. I submitted a request for a test drive and was happy to see when Teri responded to my request. When my wife and I arrived at the dealership, we were greeted with a friendly smile and handshake. Teri immediately made us feel comfortable. She offered us a beverage/light snack during our discussion both pre/post test drive. She wasn't pushy in her sales pitch. She discussed the automobile with us inside and out. My wife and I left the first day feeling very happy as to the way we were treated during our time at the dealership. We have purchased 7 cars in total prior to this purchase and haven't received the service we received with Teri. We test drove a few other brands of SUV's that day and made an appointment with Teri to look over the RDX again the next day. She answered all questions we had about the vehicle during our second meeting, we discussed pricing, options and discussed the service department. We felt like we had a good feel for the dealership so we decided to purchase the car from Teri. The week leading up to picking up the car, we had a few questions and within 30mins, Teri responded via email regardless of the time. We felt like she was there for us during this process and even after we purchased the car. We had another question and her response time was just as good as prior to us purchasing the car from her. She mentioned we could come back for further tutorial's if need be on the Technology package at any time. This was by far the best dealership experience my wife and I have ever had. Thank you Teri.

gbrodie
3/24/2013

"All aspects of the experience were very positive. ..."

All aspects of the experience were very positive. honest, straightforward, no nonsense. Things were as promised and we were very pleased with the entire experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Johnemail1111
3/19/2013

"Excellent service and great buying experience from Rob...."

Excellent service and great buying experience from Rob. Hassle free and made my first leasing experience and enjoyable one. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you!

Reviews of James Merrill