Schaller Acura

Schaller Acura

Call
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
jill durall
12/10/2012

"Very knowledgeable and informative sales person. I felt..."

Very knowledgeable and informative sales person. I felt comfortable driving away with a car that was much more technically challenging than what I was accustomed to. The entire process went smoothly and they took care of everything. They got the exact car I wanted very quickly at a reasonable, negotiated price. All the dealer representatives allowed for a painless transition from start to finish.

Brian Savo, Peter Reeve

liz
12/05/2012

"Rob, Brian and Brien were extremely great. the..."

Rob, Brian and Brien were extremely great. the experience could not have been nicer or more comfortable. keep up the great work. the only reason i marked ok for price was because the car is expensive. all cars are expensive. prices are crazy. other than that - could not have been a better experience. thank you.

Rob Horton

renegilbert
12/01/2012

"My husband and I were interested in the MDX and the RDX..."

My husband and I were interested in the MDX and the RDX model and wanted to know the differences between the two SUV models. Jeff did an outstanding job in identifying the differences between a 2013 RDX and the 2012 MDX models.Jeff spent quite a bit of time with us and had us take a thorough road test with each model. The MDX model was the better value buy because it was a leftover 2012 but the RDX model was a perfect fit for all our requirements of a SUV. We thought about our decision for one day and called Jeff the next day with our decision to buy the RDX. Our sales experience was excellent and we did not feel like we had to go to another dealership. The prices of the RDX and the offer for our tradein was better than the websites that we investigated for comparison. Jeff explained all of the features of both SUV's which gave us all the facts we needed to make the right decision for us. Everyone at the dealership were professional and the entire sales process went smoothly. There was never a "hard sales" approach and we felt very comfortable with the entire process. We will definetly go back and purchase another vehicle from this dealership. We highly recommend this dealership and Jeff.

evisone
11/29/2012

"Jim treated us with respect. He was very patient with us..."

Jim treated us with respect. He was very patient with us and answered all of our questions. His advice during the purchase process was spot on. The entire process was easy and their were no surprises along the way.

Dream87
11/24/2012

"I have been looking for the car from almost a year and I..."

I have been looking for the car from almost a year and I finally bought TSX from Schaller Acura. The staff was great and very friendly. James helped me with car choice and ensured that I am financially happy with the car. I had great experience. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone!!

Sapana S. Ratanpara

sophie06033
11/22/2012

"James made the experience very pleasant and easy. he was..."

James made the experience very pleasant and easy. he was informative and comfortable to speak with. I do not like pushy salesman, this was not the case with James. I would recommend him and the dealership.

daleconway
11/21/2012

"I went to Schaller to evaluate the Acuras as I had very..."

I went to Schaller to evaluate the Acuras as I had very little experience with them. I was met by Jim Merrill who was very easy to work with. We all know how stressful an auto buying experience can be but it does not have to be. Jim was very knowledgeable about the various cars that I was interested in which was important because the Acuras were new to me. Jim was patient and actually listened to what I had to say when I described what was important to me in a car. He invited me to test drive as any car I wanted to and as often as I wanted to so that I was sure about my choice. I am not the type to go once to a dealer and just buy a car, I have to compare and think about it before making a major decision. I know his commitment to making this the right purchase for me will not end as I drove off the lot in my new car.

Pjjoyce
11/20/2012

"We bought our last MDX in 2002. We went back to the same..."

We bought our last MDX in 2002. We went back to the same dealer because the service has been so excellent over the past 10 years. We bought a new 2012 MDX. Rob was an excellent salesman. I'd highly recommend. I also looked at BMW and Audi and their sales reps were uninformed and essentially clueless. I learned more about their cars on the Internet. So much better with Acurra and Rob at Schaller. I learned much more about the new MDX than the simple info on the Internet. He worked hard to find the exact car we wanted within a few days. Price was great. Best deal in CT and better than NH where we also looked. Car was delivered as promised So far so good. After working with this dealer for the last 10 years I KNOW we will be taken care of with perfect service for yeas to come.

nms12
11/20/2012

"I called in ahead of time to make sure the 2012 Acura TSX..."

I called in ahead of time to make sure the 2012 Acura TSX I was interested in was available. The salesman, Rob, came off a bit rude as if he didn't want to hear my question. He put me on hold, then later took my name and number down. I had mentioned I was in NH, traveling from Maine to CT. He asked if that was the only car I was interested in.. "yes", and he told me he'd pull it up to the front for me and see me at 12 o'clock. 3 1/2 hrs. later I arrive at the dealership ready to purchase this specific car, and he comes up making up different things. He tells me the car was sold. Okay, was it Just sold? Rob then tells me it was sold over the weekend. Hello! I called you over 3 hours ago to check if that specific car was still available. He said my number didn't seem too bad? Does that mean the waste of time and driving wouldn't be too bad when I arrived for the bad news?! Then Rob says they have a black one. I didn't drive all the way to CT specifically for a bellanova white pearl with ebony interior TSX with tech pkg. to leave with a black one. Call me picky, but if you called ahead before you drove out over 3 hours for a car and all you get is a "I feel bad.." would you leave with a black one? I can't believe he had the nerve to lie and say that he called. My phone was on the entire time. I never received a missed call or voice message that would show up in a rare case that I didn't have service while he "called to tell me". This probably doesn't happen all the time, and I must've been the lucky customer to have wasted my day and gas going there. Definitely have them double, heck, triple check in their inventory, on the lot, and recent sales before you go for a car there. Or, don't deal with grouchy salesmen who don't honestly listen to you. It ended up being a blessing to not deal someone who didn't have the courtesy to really call me.

mosby4x4
11/15/2012

"Found just the car I was looking for at a great price..."

Found just the car I was looking for at a great price while shopping on-line. Visited the dealer to try the car out and was introduced to James. He let me test drive the car, absorb the experience and take in the information. He was very patient and understanding, not pushy at all. In fact he was sincerely interested in me. He was actually more concerned that I made the right decision then selling the car! As I considered the purchase he welcomed me to test drive the car again. Once we negotiated a price (in which he was very respectful), James made sure the process was easy for me, quick and convenient. He also made absolutely certain every single commitment was made. Best experience I have ever had. Hands down.

Chris Mosby