Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
spamlanz57
6/24/2013

"Stopped by Schaller to test drive a car I spotted on the..."

Stopped by Schaller to test drive a car I spotted on the website. Jim was absolutely wonderful to deal with: friendly, easy going, totally knowlegeable about the product, professional, patient. The test drive impressed me alot. Jim answered all my questions, showed me the car's service history, and allowed my wife and I to consider the purchase without pressure. Ultimately, I bought the car, which was well-prepped, and ready on time. Jim and the entire staff at Schaller was a pleasure to deal with at every step. Everyone gives the impression that they care about the customer and their product. And the car is great!

SteveMGoodwin
6/19/2013

"James Merrill was a delight to work with - he is very..."

James Merrill was a delight to work with - he is very knowledgable about the car and was not pushy. He really shows a love for Acura and he bent over backwards to make the process quick and easy - we are thrilled with our Acura and Jim is a gem.

thechaffee
6/16/2013

"James was very knowledgeable and courteous and spent as..."

James was very knowledgeable and courteous and spent as much time with both me and my wife as we needed to learn about the features of the Acura TL.

Xman49999278
6/15/2013

"This is our second Acura purchased from Schaller and it..."

This is our second Acura purchased from Schaller and it just keeps getting better each time. Mr. Merrill was prompt, friendly and extremely helpful. The RDX was spotless and ready on time. Mr. Merrill went over all of the controls with us and made sure we understood everything. He encouraged us to come back in a couple of days and he would go over anything we needed help with, since there is much to remember. The price was right and we are pleased as punch with the car and Schaller Acura.

redlaurel
6/12/2013

"I am considering an Acura. James Merrill greated me and..."

I am considering an Acura. James Merrill greated me and spent quality time having me test drive the Acuras. He was very informative and explained in detail the makings of the car. He wasn't overbearing or pushy in the least. I would recommend Schaller Acura to my friends and have them ask for James.

agoldberg1
6/10/2013

"Very positive experience at Schaller working with James..."

Very positive experience at Schaller working with James Merrill. He spent a great deal of time showing and explaining all of the different features of the different models to me both before, during, and after the test drive. Very professional and no pressure. Good follow-up after ther sale as well. Would highly recommend him.

Timrod647
6/05/2013

"VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF. MADE THE CAR EXPERIENCE VERY..."

VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF. MADE THE CAR EXPERIENCE VERY ENJOYABLE. THE SALESPERSON ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND THERE WAS NO PRESSURE AT ALL. THE PAPERWORK WAS READY WHEN I ARRIVED TO PICKUP THE VEHICLE AND HANDLED QUICKLY AND CORRECTLY.

CGS52CT
6/04/2013

"The Schaller Acura dealership, and James in particular,..."

The Schaller Acura dealership, and James in particular, was very attentive, courteous, and responsive to our trade and new car inquiries and eventual purchase of a 2013 Acura ILX. During one unscheduled visit to the showroom (when James was not working) Joe assisted by answering our questions and keeping us updated with requested information. Following the delivery of our Acura James followed-up to inquire if we had any issues or questions.

pegdeb
6/01/2013

"This is the fourth Acura we have purchased from Schaller...."

This is the fourth Acura we have purchased from Schaller. Teri is our salesperson of choice. She always has the answers to our questions and is friendly without being pushy. She gets to know you enough so she can make appropriate recommendations that suit your way of driving. In addition, she is highly responsive as is the entire dealership. We are always greeted so warmly no matter the reason for the visit. In addition, to satisfaction during the sales process, David and his service team are top notch. They too know their stuff. Whenever we go for service we know we are in good hands and all necessary service will be performed. There is no fear that they "will find something" to add on extras once your vehicle disappears into the back. It is obvious the entire dealership acts as a team and is well aware of all the moving parts of the entire car ownership experience. With salespeople like Teri and David's service department we will be customers of Schaller Acura for many years to come.

jralr
5/29/2013

"Bob Kenton was great. Not pushy, never said no to me. I..."

Bob Kenton was great. Not pushy, never said no to me. I made an offer, he relayed it without hesitation. Eventually all worked out. Brian also made process go fast and smooth.

Reviews of James Merrill