Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
smm72
3/09/2014

"Great service, very friendly people, competitive price on..."

Great service, very friendly people, competitive price on both sale of new car and trade in value. Would definitely recommend dealership. Overall, i was very impressed.

Eroback
2/23/2014

"Our review is long overdue to comment on the exceptional..."

Our review is long overdue to comment on the exceptional service we received from James Merrill. James took us on a lengthy test drive unlike other dealerships. He was very patient with all our questions and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles. James did not pester us with emails or phone calls while we were making our decision. Since we were so impressed with James and the dealership, we ended up purchasing two vehicles. At delivery, James went above and beyond with the time he gave us to explain all the details of the vehicles. James followed up with several phone calls after delivery to ask if we had any questions about the vehicles and even offered his time to explain more to us if necessary. By far James is the best salesman we have every dealt with and we would recommend him to our family and friends. You can't go wrong with James or Schaller Acura.

Danm1228
2/19/2014

"I do not write many reviews, but felt like this one was..."

I do not write many reviews, but felt like this one was worth writing. I worked with Rob Horton on the potential purchase of a new TL. From the moment we began speaking, he was very professional, knowledgeable, and respectful. I never felt any pressure from the beginning to purchase the car immediately, in fact quite the opposite occurred. He was more concerned with ensuring all my questions were answered and that I would be happy with the car, than making the sale. This is a breath of fresh air in the auto industry, where high pressure sales tactics are quite the norm. I left the dealership that day without making the purchase, only to return the next day to show my wife the car. Rob again was more than courteous and never did he make me feel like I was an inconvenience to him, even though he had already spent a significant amount of time with me the day before. Once again, he made sure all of my wife's questions were answered, and was more than helpful along the way. We made it back to the dealership where Brian was able to make the numbers work, and we completed the sale. It was by far the best car buying experience I have had and would definitely return to Schaller again for any future car purchases. Thank you for a great experience!

rraam04
2/19/2014

"Overall it was a wonderful experience with our Vehicle..."

Overall it was a wonderful experience with our Vehicle purchase in Schaller Acura. The Sales person James Merrill, was friendly, informative and very detailed in explaining about the vehicle features, pros and cons. He patiently answered all our questions and was very cooperative. When it came to pricing like anywhere else it was not initially smooth, but then James really helped us to understand the different perspectives involved in pricing gave us proper justifications, listened to our inputs carefully and finally we worked together on great deal with which we were extremely happy about. After purchasing the vehicle, the delivery part was much more existing where James spend quality(more than an hour) time with us in explaining all the features in detail and all his inputs were very instrumental on the first few days of our driving. Much to our surprise and above expectations , James kept following up with us every week for the first month, to make sure we were happy with the new car and enjoying all its features. That is to me is the best customer service. On the whole James’s on one of the best sales person I have every dealt with and I have to mention that Schaller Acura dealership and its workers are awesome when it comes to dealing with their customers certainly one of the best in the state.

rmk47
2/18/2014

"Working with Jeff Norwood and Brian Shephard (sales..."

Working with Jeff Norwood and Brian Shephard (sales manager), we found the overall sales experience at Schaller Acura to be outstanding. Jeff is very knowledgeable and assesses your objectives intelligently to help guide the selection process. The test drive was extremely informative, the pricing information was direct and, most importantly, the whole process was free of the high pressure sales tactics that can make buying a car downright unpleasant. We needed some advice from the parts department concerning accessories and they were also terrific. Finally, we needed to take delivery on Jeff's day off so James Merrill stepped in. Even though it was not his sale, he was thorough, unhurried and extremely pleasant. We had shopped around and found Schaller Acura to be refreshingly different in their approach. Highly recomended.

Joyce8368
2/10/2014

"We love our new Acura RDX and really appreciated the..."

We love our new Acura RDX and really appreciated the time, effort, patience, and knowledge of our sales associate, Rob Horton. He is quite the professional and we enjoyed working with him when we purchased our Acura TL a few years ago. We lucked out again when Rob was available to answer our questions about the differences between the RDX and an MDX. There was absolutely no pressure in making our decision. We needed to have our trade-in vehicle appraised the next day, Rob's day off. He wanted to come in on Sunday, but we insisted he enjoy the day with his family. Rob spent hours with us and our overall experience with him and the other associates was great. We would highly reccommend Schaller and especially Rob to anyone considering a new car. This was our 3rd Acura purchase and probably not the last!

equick
2/10/2014

"My 2005 TL broke down on a Monday, on Tuesday Teri was..."

My 2005 TL broke down on a Monday, on Tuesday Teri was helping me figure out next steps. She was awesome from start to finish, and I would recommend her to anyone. Acura cars sell themselves, the dealers tend to be very good in my experience. The Acura service branding is exceptional. But Teri was comforting and helpful and fast. Within 12 days I was driving my new car (2013) home. Love my new car. LOVE IT.

pbunick
2/09/2014

"Bob Kenton did a fine job of introducing us to the Acura..."

Bob Kenton did a fine job of introducing us to the Acura brand and the RDX in particular. One irksome thing was that the trade in offer for my vehicle was initially low-balled by the sales manager. With all the data available to buyers these days and with all the focus on portraying the dealership as being a business with integrity, is it really necessary? It really is too soon for me to give you a lasting impression of the dealership, so far so good.

jlgagne
2/08/2014

"Jim was a great help. He was very personable, knowledable..."

Jim was a great help. He was very personable, knowledable and through. We left the dealership with a great value and confident with our choice.

bdunnigan
2/07/2014

"This was my first dealership car buying experience and I..."

This was my first dealership car buying experience and I have to admit I was a bit nervous on the way over to the lot. I had found the car online and messaged the dealership about setting up a time for a test drive. Very shortly after I was contacted back by Teri Lupacchino, who was both friendly and professional, and she set up a time to check out the car. Even though the car was used and not an Acura, she seemed to know the answers to most of my questions and if she didn't she took the time to find out. It was that extra mile that Teri was willing to go that eased my nerves and made my entire car buying experience a pleasure. All of the other people working at the dealership that I interacted with were very personable and helpful throughout the whole process. I can safely say that my initial fears were unfounded and I would highly recommend Teri and the rest of the Schaller team if you're looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Reviews of Rob Horton