Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
sorek
7/25/2013

"I've purchased at least 6 cars in the past from..."

I've purchased at least 6 cars in the past from dealers and my experience with Bob Kenton and Schaller Acura was the best to date. Bob was very comfortable and relaxed to deal with and it was a pleasure working with him. Everyone at the Manchester store we had the pleasure of meeting were very nice and had similar qualities.

BChase3815
7/23/2013

"Thank you Schaller for my new Prius! Though I new what I..."

Thank you Schaller for my new Prius! Though I new what I wanted when I walked through the doors, the entire staff was friendly, courteous and most of all NOT pushy. Jim did a great job laying down all the facts about my car and how they arrived at the sale price using comparison websites like Kelley Blue Book. Most importantly, he never once made me feel pressured to actually buy the car or any of the extras most dealerships try and sell you on. It was a pleasant experience and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!

PatM2
7/18/2013

"We just bought a new Acura TSX and it was a very positive..."

We just bought a new Acura TSX and it was a very positive experience. James is professional, knowledgeable and helpful (and so was Brian in the business office). We never felt rushed or pressured. After we bought the car, James patiently sat with us and went over various features, set up the Bluetooth for us and encouraged us to come back if we have any questions. We would definitely recommend James and this Acura dealer.

Rmilliner18
7/07/2013

"Schaller Acura staff are the best team in this area. The..."

Schaller Acura staff are the best team in this area. The sales and service team are best qualified staff. Teri Lupacchino is one of the best Sales Consultant in this area. She always present a very friendly and positive attitude.

jhoyle23
7/04/2013

"Teri was very accommodating. I had set up a meeting with..."

Teri was very accommodating. I had set up a meeting with her prior to meeting her. I wasn't sure I was going to leave that day with a new car or a car at all. I test drove a used TSX and loved it immediately. After the calculations were drawn up it seemed as though the better fit for me would be leasing a 2013 Acura TSX, financially speaking. I wanted either black or white and they happened to have both colors in stock on their lot.. I fell in love with the black one. I felt comfortable after speaking with Teri about the price and the warranty of the car. She answered all my questions and spent a great deal of time going through the car features with me when I picked it up for the first time. I would definitely recommend Teri if you're looking for a someone with experience and knowledge of Acuras.

JAS100
7/03/2013

"Simply an excellent buying experience. All the staff I..."

Simply an excellent buying experience. All the staff I met had professional demeanors and genuinely cared about the customer experience. Vehicle was delivered in immaculate condition. James Merrill was excellent, friendly, professional, and took the time to walk me through the functionality of the vehicle and make himself available for any follow-up questions.

suvayu
7/02/2013

"The dealership is conveniently located from my house. I..."

The dealership is conveniently located from my house. I identified a used RDX online and called their Sales. Teri picked up the phone. She confirmed availability and invited me to visit. On my visit, Teri introduced me to Jim. Jim greeted us well and showed my wife and I the cars we wanted to see. He took us on a test drive and explained the detailed features of the car very well. Jim was quite open in terms of price negotiations. Although Jim was working with his managers to negotiate the price, the experience was not unfriendly or pushy as I have experienced at other dealerships. Jim even offered some helpful tips on the car features. When a car accessory was not available, he offered tips on how to use generic items available in the open market. Brian worked with the finances and it was very easy to work with him. Everything was done directly from the office and I didn't have to go anywhere. What I didn't like at the dealership was the office space. It is very small and they have at least 3 cars inside for display and it makes it difficult to move around. This is why I am not providing the highest rating for overall experience.

Brian Savo

bobbaldwin
6/29/2013

"James Merrill was a true professional. He came through..."

James Merrill was a true professional. He came through with everything he promised plus extras. The whole buying experience was painless and professional including the business office.

pnross
6/28/2013

"The entire team was professional, easy to work with, and..."

The entire team was professional, easy to work with, and there was essentially no pressure to purchase or to complete the transaction in a hurry. We encountered no unforeseen problems or costs from the first time we walked on the lot until we drove our new car away.

kookaburra
6/25/2013

"Jim was very helpful and knowledgable. Worked well with..."

Jim was very helpful and knowledgable. Worked well with me to get the best deal and took care of all the paper work very capably. Explained the workings of the car upon delivery. Over all a quite pleasant experience. Have dealt with Schaller Acura for over 25 years and find them very helpful, especially the service dept.

Reviews of James Merrill