Schaller Acura

Service Consultant
James Merrill, Sales Manager, Schaller Acura

James Merrill

November 30, 2016

"No pressure! Awesome People!"

- Cynb0617

So I was online searching for a car and came across one on Schaller's website. I emailed an inquiry and within minutes I got a reply. I showed up the next day and test drove an Acura ILX and loved it. My salesman wasn't the typical "car sales-manny", he didn't pressure me or try and talk me into anything which was great. After I test drove it, I met with the financial manager and he promised he would get me the best interest rate and he did. Great experience, I drove my car home tonight and it's amazing.

November 28, 2016

"Best car buying experience "

- MDX 2017

Rob Horton was kind, courteous and friendly. I purchased a 2017 MDX and never felt pressured. I will go back to Schaller Acura, or where ever Rob is working, to get my next new car.

November 20, 2016

"Good experience"

- RDX customer

I leased a 2017 RDX from this dealership. Teri Lupachhino was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. They were very fair on price. Easy to deal with.

New 2016 Acura ILX, $30120