Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
jmart2941
11/02/2014

"New TLX AWD"

Just got my new TLX AWD after a long wait, but it was worth it. Always a positive experience working with Teri Lupacchino and the whole Schaller team. Picking up the car and completing the paperwork was a breeze and Teri did a great job helping me go through all the settings. This is my 6th Acura with Schaller and they never disappoint, both on the sales and service sides. I never have to worry about my ride with them. Great team to work with!

Bonniechip
10/26/2014

"Easy Breezy"

We couldn't be happier with our new 2015 MDX. The whole process was so incredibly easy. James was extremely knowledgable about the MDX and able to answer all of our questions! James had so much patience with us explaining the new technology to be sure we understood how to operate the navigation, GPS and audio system. I really like that he makes you feel very comfortable to call him after the fact if you need clarification! Love our MDX!!

michelerobinson96
10/25/2014

"Comfortable and respectable interaction and experience"

James was completely respectful to my husband and my self. We did not have an appt. and yet he accommodated our schedule and needs completely. Very comfortable sales experience with no pressure and professional interactions at all times. He took time to understand our immediate and future needs and goals with regard to car purchases for our son and eventually myself. Best car sales experience I have ever encountered. I usually avoid these transactions and send my husband alone after test driving but I felt no need to back away from deal. Jim could answer all our questions and if he needed to research something he did it immediately.

JMPIZZONI
10/12/2014

"New TLX"

Recently purchased my fourth Acura from Schaller - TLX. I had 06, 08 and 12 TL's. As usual, it was an easy experience. Everyone is friendly and there is never any pressure to make a decision. James Merrill is very nice and knowledgeable about the car. He was extremely patient in explaining all of the features - there are a lot! I had stopped at the dealership before they had any of the cars available and true to his word he emailed me to let me know they had the car - no high pressure phone call. Just an email as I requested - which I appreciated. A friend wanted to purchase my 2012 TL but he needed time to sell the 2006 that he had previously purchased from me. The dealership was very understanding and accommodating of the extra time needed to complete the transaction. I've received several follow-up calls to make sure I was happy with the car. I also highly recommend the service department. They are always friendly and do a great job taking care of my cars.

oliveoyl
9/28/2014

"Best Sales Experience Ever"

I dropped in 1 1/2 hours prior to closing on Saturday just to look at a model i was interested in.. My Salesman James was terrific. He was very thorough in explaining the options on the vehicle. He did not hurry me through the test drive. He made sure I felt comfortable with the car before bringing me back to the showroom. The best experience I have ever had with a car dealership.

BillTLX
9/24/2014

"Great Dealer for a Great Car!"

Just bought a new TLX from Schaller's. Teri was fantastic. Very nice person to work with, no gimmicks or pressure, and really knows the car. Schaller gave me a great price - way better than 2 other area Acura dealers. Business folks were great with the paperwork. Again, no pressure to buy lot of extra stuff. Great experience.

jeff.anderson.338211
9/03/2014

"New TLX purchase"

I just purchased a 2015 TLX from Schaller, this is my 5th Acura purchase from them, and as always the experience was awesome. I have purchased an 88 integra, a 94 integra, a 99 TL, an 04 TL and now a 15 TLX, the last 3 cars all from Teri Lupacchino. As always the experience was smooth, and easy. I have serviced all of my cars there, and have never had an issue. This dealership goes out of their way to treat you like your part of the family, and I have been dealing with many of the same great folks for 25+ years.

andrewcoloccio
8/16/2014

"professional"

Customer service was excellent! Great work and a great dealership. Freidnly people and quality job. Everyone go here!Everything was done to the car as promised and fast, reliable, easy paperwork!! No hassle!

SilverTSX-CT
8/12/2014

"SRS on - refused to repair driver's buckle under warranty."

I had the common, honda/acura, intermittent SRS / Airbag light on, in my stock, unmodified, 04 Satin Silver 6-speed TSX with 57K miles. The red SRS light comes on intermittently. Seat belt light also does not work normally. Sometimes the seatbelt light will come on when I unbuckle, sometimes not. The seatbelt light will always go out, if I buckle up, when it is lit. I'm familiar with pulling the codes, using the Factory Service Manual, and doing most of my own work. I pulled the diagnostic code, and found DTC 61, which is the driver's seatbelt buckle switch, as indicated in my 04-05 TSX Factory Service Manual. Called Schaller Acura and spoke with a service writer. Over the last 9 years they have done some work for me on this and 3 other Acuras, but I tend to do most of my own work. I explained what I found and asked if they will make that repair under the seat belt warranty, as is done by many Acura & Honda dealers. Was advised that this is not a repair that they will do under the seat belt warranty. I'd rather find out via a phone call if it is covered, as I'm going to use up 3 hours of time making 2 trips to a dealer to get it diagnosed and then repaired, if covered by warranty. If it is not covered, I'd rather spend the $75 on the part online and do it myself in a fraction of the time. I tried another Dealer who is nearby - Acura of Avon. They agreed immediately that this is a known problem and is covered by the seat belt warranty. I asked them if they would order the part, 04826-SEC-A12ZB, ahead of time, so I would not have to make 2 trips to the dealership. They were fine with that. I went there 2 days later, and the repair was done in 45 minutes, under the seat belt warranty. The 2004 Warranties booklet in my owner's manual package, P27, states that the Seat Belt Limited Warranty, Time Period, is: "This warranty continues for the useful life of the vehicle". Acura will repair or replace, at its option, any Acura seat belt component that fails to function properly during normal use. This includes all parts and labor charges." (This kind of seat belt warranty is pretty common across the auto industry - it's not honda specific). To me, that clearly means the driver's seat belt buckle and sensor, which fails, disables the SRS system, turns on the SRS light, and throws a code 61.

Service Writer

kspell323
7/29/2014

"A GREAT Experience...."

Jimi Merrill is perhaps the best car salesperson with whom I've ever dealt. You just got the feeling that he really cared about selling you the right vehicle. If you want a knowledgable individual who won't pressure you but really gets it, this is the guy. As for the Schaller dealership, wonderful people and willing to make a fair deal. I took home the car the same day i frist looked at it!!!!

Reviews of Mike Uhlman