Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
jeff.anderson.338211
9/03/2014

"New TLX purchase"

I just purchased a 2015 TLX from Schaller, this is my 5th Acura purchase from them, and as always the experience was awesome. I have purchased an 88 integra, a 94 integra, a 99 TL, an 04 TL and now a 15 TLX, the last 3 cars all from Teri Lupacchino. As always the experience was smooth, and easy. I have serviced all of my cars there, and have never had an issue. This dealership goes out of their way to treat you like your part of the family, and I have been dealing with many of the same great folks for 25+ years.

Brian Savo, Peter Reeve

andrewcoloccio
8/16/2014

"professional"

Customer service was excellent! Great work and a great dealership. Freidnly people and quality job. Everyone go here!Everything was done to the car as promised and fast, reliable, easy paperwork!! No hassle!

SilverTSX-CT
8/12/2014

"SRS on - refused to repair driver's buckle under warranty."

I had the common, honda/acura, intermittent SRS / Airbag light on, in my stock, unmodified, 04 Satin Silver 6-speed TSX with 57K miles. The red SRS light comes on intermittently. Seat belt light also does not work normally. Sometimes the seatbelt light will come on when I unbuckle, sometimes not. The seatbelt light will always go out, if I buckle up, when it is lit. I'm familiar with pulling the codes, using the Factory Service Manual, and doing most of my own work. I pulled the diagnostic code, and found DTC 61, which is the driver's seatbelt buckle switch, as indicated in my 04-05 TSX Factory Service Manual. Called Schaller Acura and spoke with a service writer. Over the last 9 years they have done some work for me on this and 3 other Acuras, but I tend to do most of my own work. I explained what I found and asked if they will make that repair under the seat belt warranty, as is done by many Acura & Honda dealers. Was advised that this is not a repair that they will do under the seat belt warranty. I'd rather find out via a phone call if it is covered, as I'm going to use up 3 hours of time making 2 trips to a dealer to get it diagnosed and then repaired, if covered by warranty. If it is not covered, I'd rather spend the $75 on the part online and do it myself in a fraction of the time. I tried another Dealer who is nearby - Acura of Avon. They agreed immediately that this is a known problem and is covered by the seat belt warranty. I asked them if they would order the part, 04826-SEC-A12ZB, ahead of time, so I would not have to make 2 trips to the dealership. They were fine with that. I went there 2 days later, and the repair was done in 45 minutes, under the seat belt warranty. The 2004 Warranties booklet in my owner's manual package, P27, states that the Seat Belt Limited Warranty, Time Period, is: "This warranty continues for the useful life of the vehicle". Acura will repair or replace, at its option, any Acura seat belt component that fails to function properly during normal use. This includes all parts and labor charges." (This kind of seat belt warranty is pretty common across the auto industry - it's not honda specific). To me, that clearly means the driver's seat belt buckle and sensor, which fails, disables the SRS system, turns on the SRS light, and throws a code 61.

Service Writer

kspell323
7/29/2014

"A GREAT Experience...."

Jimi Merrill is perhaps the best car salesperson with whom I've ever dealt. You just got the feeling that he really cared about selling you the right vehicle. If you want a knowledgable individual who won't pressure you but really gets it, this is the guy. As for the Schaller dealership, wonderful people and willing to make a fair deal. I took home the car the same day i frist looked at it!!!!

fepiazza
7/21/2014

"James Merrill is the best!!!!"

We love our new TL! James wasn't in a hurry, but helped us make the right decision. He also spent a lot of time with my husband and I to make sure we understood all the features of the TL. No hurried pickup. James and the staff (especially Brian Shepard) helped close the deal with the Leasing Company and I'm loving the car! Now, let's work on a new RDX for my husband!! Thank you!!!

bluebear222
7/17/2014

"Quality Dealer that treats you right"

I had James Merrill as a sales rep and he was very attentive and helpful throughout the whole process. Him and the dealership took care of all my needs with minimal effort required from me. They made it easy and continue to be supportive after the purchase.

T4bearkwi
7/12/2014

"Customer "

As always the staff at Schaller are exceptional . James was very thorough and explained all if the ins and outs of the car very well. Thank you for a great experience!

James Merrill

joeBelanger
7/09/2014

"Love at first sight, I just didnt know it yet...."

I purchased a 2013 Honda Civic EX-L used from this place. I had gotten into a car wreck and my car was deemed totaled. The day after I received a check from the insurance company for my totaled Mazda 3 hatchback I started shopping for a new vehicle. The very first dealership I stopped at was Schaller Acura In Manchester,CT. James Merrill greeted me, he was helpful passionate and extremely friendly. He never pressured or hassled me, nor did he even take down my information, it was like he knew all along I'd be back! I took it for a test drive on a day that James had a day off, and I believe it was Bob Kenton that road along, he also was very knowledgeable and helpful. I left undecided. It took me 2 weeks of searching dealerships and internet adds CONSTANTLY before I came back to talk with James. He was awesome, he discussed at lengths about my options, cars in the area, and pretty much anything, He really knows his stuff. I left, knowing the next morning I would be working out a deal for my new car. I spoke to James Merrill and Brian Savo the next morning. and within a few hours I was on my way, they worked with me with financing and overall were just completely honest and knowledgeable I appreciate that. I highly recommend, and I will, 100 percent be returning for another vehicle at some point. Thanks so much! -Joe B

Brian Savo

herb.menzel
7/05/2014

"My second Acura MDX"

11 years ago we bought a 2003 MDX from Schaller Acura and after 332000 miles, we decided it was time to buy a new one. So we went back to Schaller Acura and with the help of Jim Merrill we bought a 2014 MDX with 33 miles on it. Jim was great to work with as we went through the options we wanted on the new car and once we got the new car he sat with us in the car for over an hour going over the various radio, navigation, phone and information buttons, pages and settings. Special thanks also to Dave Wiltse, Brian Coughlin and Joe DeLaCruz for 11 years of top notch service and advice on my 2003 MDX, without them I never would have made it to 332000 miles and still counting. I look forward to working with them over the next 11 years on both MDXs. Thanks also to Brian Savo who called me during his vacation to let me know that everything had gone through fine with the financing options.

Brian Savo, David Wiltse

cote2
7/05/2014

"The dealership for product knowledge & professioalism"

While everyone was professional,pleasant and easy to work with, we really need to single out James 'Merrill. We have been purchasing vehicles since the 1960s, usually every 3 to 4 years, and do not exaggerate when we say we have never worked with a sales person who knows so much about his product. In addition we could not be more amazed at his ability to demonstrate every button, item,etc. in the vehicle's interior including the technology package. He took the time, didn't rush, answered all questions, If ever Acura needs someone to train salespersons on how to demonstrate vehicle functions to customers, he's the one. There is not one thing we don' t know about this car after his explanations. In-addition he has followed up,as he said he would, with us since the purchase. He did such a good job the first time, we haven' t had questions or needed anything. If we had not had such an exceptional overall experience at schaller's we would not have taken the time to write this review. We would definitely recommend Jim and this dealership to others . Fran and Tony Cote

Brian Savo