Schaller Acura

James Merrill

February 20, 2017

"Satisfied customer"

- Cargal

Rob was very helpful with the purchase of my car, making himself available after hours and on his day off. He also spent a substantial amount of time reviewing the basic technology of the car on the day of purchase. After the purchase, he followed up by text and phone call to make sure my questions were answered and that I was happy with the car.

February 20, 2017

"Great stress free auto shopping and buying process!!"

- keith101

I usually can't stand the process of buying a new car as I always feel like there is the "big push" to get you to sign. With Mitch at the Acura dealer it was just the opposite, he listened to what we wanted and he never put any pressure on us. We took a test drive and said we were still looking around, Mitch fully understood and there was no pressure to buy that day. Mitch was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and always answered our questions honestly. When we did return, 2 weeks later, to finally buy the vehicle it was a very smooth and painless experience. The paperwork went quickly and the financing was just as easy. We were in and out in no time. He said more than once that "buying the vehicle was just the beginning of our relationship with him" and I look forward to that relationship as we enjoy our new Acura!

February 05, 2017

"Amazing!!!"

- Marcia821

I purchased my very first car with this company was a little skeptical but Terri was very kind and helpful will definitely be a long time customer. ~ Marcia L

New 2016 Acura MDX, $50380