Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
jdscheffler
3/18/2013

"This was my second time dealing with Schaller and it was..."

This was my second time dealing with Schaller and it was a please to do business with them again. Our sales consultant, Bob Kenton, was very patient with me and my wife while we tried to figure out which car would be the best fit for us. Brian Shepard was the sales manager who made the purchasing process as smooth as possible. My family will definitely make Schaller our first choice when it comes time to buy our next vehicle.

pitkin
3/14/2013

"I live in Berlin and Schaller Acura is not convenient to..."

I live in Berlin and Schaller Acura is not convenient to my home but decided to give them a try based on a referral from a friend who purchased two new Acura's from Schaller in the last couple of years. I have to say the overall experience was excellent. I initially emailed the dealer regarding a 2010 MDX they had that was certified, had all service records and wasn't in an accident per Carfax that had a very good price on it. Teri Lupacchino emailed me within a few hours to give me more information about the vehicle and my trade. I went to test drive the car within a couple of days and Teri was very helpful in explaining all the features of the car prior to driving it and had me drive it not only on the highway but also some backs roads through Bolton to really get a good feel for the vehicle. Without much haggling they gave me a good price on the MDX as well as a very good price on my 2004 Accord. They even fixed two dents in the MDX that I wanted repaired without any pushback. Again, my overall experience was excellent and I will refer the dealer to others and I certainly will be back for my next Acura. Thank you Teri.

cbcadh
3/11/2013

"My wife and I had been looking for a GMC Acadia with quad..."

My wife and I had been looking for a GMC Acadia with quad seats and leather interior for seven months when she happened to see one listed at Schaller Acura. She called to see if it was still available and when she went down to the dealership, Rob Horton began our experience with a smile and a "can do" attitude. He really went above and beyond to give us information and to ensure that my wife and I were able to evaluate the vehicle prior to purchasing it. The folks at Schaller Acura were open about their knowledge of the vehicles past history and allowed us to have the vehicle evaluated by our mechanic prior to purchase. After the purchase, we had some issues with the heater and the stability control system (an issue in CT in the winter) but the Schaller Team responded by arranging for the issue to be investigated by a GMC dealer and not charging us a dime to correct the issue. Throughout the process, Rob continued to check on us and served as an effective liasion between the sales and service department to make sure we were taken care of. We couldn't have gotten better service and due to the courtesy car we were provided, our next car will probably be an Acura! Thanks to Rob and the Schaller Team for their outstanding focus on customer service!

aworth
2/28/2013

"My husband and I sent an inquiry via e mail to Teri..."

My husband and I sent an inquiry via e mail to Teri Lupacchino early in the morning on 2.27.13 asking about the Acura MDX 0.9 percent financing and what vehicles did they have in stock at the dealership. We were looking for the 2013 Acura MDX tech package in the Palladium color. We also had a 2007 Acura MDX tech and entertainment package we wanted to use as a trade in. We did our homework as far as the average resale value of our used car as well as the average cost of the MDX that we wanted to purchase. Teri's response was quick and we had our 2007 in for an assessment by noon and after a little negotiating we bought the 2013 Acura MDX tech package in Palladium by 6:30 p.m. that evening! We felt that it was a fair price for the trade in and the new car. They realize that most people don't want to haggle and they came to us with what we thought was a fair price. Teri is very friendly, knowledgeable and "not pushy" and made the process very easy. It was also a smooth process with Brian( the finance guy) when we signed the final paperwork. We never expected to be driving a new car by the end of the day! The other thing about the dealership is the service department. They are very friendly and knowledgeable and make things so easy when it is time the scheduled service, oil change, etc. We have had all of our service done there and have been very satisfied.

PIANIN
2/22/2013

"From service to sales over the 15 years and 4,and now the..."

From service to sales over the 15 years and 4,and now the fifth model Acura that I have purchased and had serviced @ Schaller I have always had Excellent Service and sincere guidance and assistance at every step Thanks my firdt thoughts regarding automobiles is and I hope will always be Schaller.

arunarun007
2/22/2013

"Initially i felt odd to see lots of 5 star ratings for..."

Initially i felt odd to see lots of 5 star ratings for this dealer and for their employees ..But I realized how true it was once i was there. I travelled from Northern MA to Connecticut to pick one of the certified MDX. For what its worth, they took care of my need. Rob was very friendly, gave a demo of the vehicle and got me a good price on what I wanted (atleast they met in the middle of the difference in price) and then the took care of all the other dealings quickly and got me out early as possible. More important, Rob spent time with me explining the vehicle features after the sale was completed...thats customer service i very much appreciate... I will definitely recommend this place for buying and Rob in particular... I am sure others in that team are good too. Good place ...good people.

patmacd
2/22/2013

"I just leased my third Acura from Schaller Acura and as..."

I just leased my third Acura from Schaller Acura and as always, it was a wonderful experience. My first two cars were TSX’s and I wanted something a little smaller this time so just leased the new ILX, which I love. I worked with Brian Shepard regarding the lease terms and he did an outstanding job, as always. I test drove the car with Jim Merrill, who also explained its new features when I picked it up, and he was extremely thorough and patient. I’ve taken my cars to Schaller for service during the past few years and have never received anything but outstanding service from them. I give them my highest recommendation!

DeboraR
2/19/2013

"The service we received couldn't have been better. ..."

The service we received couldn't have been better. Rob is extremely knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Everyone we dealt with was extremely courteous and professional.

B

sbellone
2/15/2013

"I wasn't too sure i was going to buy a car the day i went..."

I wasn't too sure i was going to buy a car the day i went in to the dealer. However, with Jeff's expert advise and guidance - i ended up with a 2012 TL. The whole experience with Jeff was excellent !

cjl78
2/12/2013

"I have leased my last 2 vehicles from Bob Kenton at..."

I have leased my last 2 vehicles from Bob Kenton at Schaller Acura. He is a great sales consultant who always makes me feel like a valued customer. I was happy with happy with how Bob kept in touch and followed up with me from time to time after leasing my first vehicle from him, so when my lease ended I decided to go back to him earlier this year to lease another vehicle from him. Again, he continues to show great customer service by following up to ensure that everything is going well with my new vehicle. I have used the service department at Schaller Acura for my last 3 vehicles, and typically end up working with Brian Coughlin when I am there. He always makes me feel welcome, and I trust him to help ensure that my vehicle is kept up to date with all of its service needs.

Reviews of Rob Horton