Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
acour18
11/28/2013

"After perusing the lot for about 3 minutes I was greeted..."

After perusing the lot for about 3 minutes I was greeted by Rob Horton, who from that point forward collaborated with me to get me into the car I most desired. After enjoying a nice test drive with Rob in a 2011 MDX-tech, we went inside to discuss business. Rob aptly described the the pre-certification process for new cars and the amount of work that is performed on their used car inventory. Prior to visiting this dealership I had performed an ample amount of research and had a pretty good idea about where I wanted to land with this car. What I appreciated most about Rob was his ability to manage my expectations with that of the business goal of the dealership. At the same time he was receptive to my thoughts and needs, which he aptly communicated to the business manager. After a number of back and forths with the business manager, which Rob served as the key conduit, we came to an agreement that was mutually beneficial to both sides. Although Rob was not a decision maker on either end, he was the one driving the negotiation that lead to a win for both parties, the buyer and seller. Great guy, friendly, and genuinely concerned for your satisfaction.

shar1943
11/25/2013

"I couldn't be happier with the service I received..."

I couldn't be happier with the service I received when I purchased my new Acura RDX, from start to finish they were wonderful, I highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of purchasing A new car.

mspad
11/21/2013

"This the third Acura that we have purchased at this..."

This the third Acura that we have purchased at this dealership. Working with James Merrill was easy and amicable. The cost negotiation was open and quick, and the trade-in allowance was fair. James was very helpful, knowledgeable, and polite. The sales staff went out of their way to get me the exact car and color I wanted. On the day of pick-up, all the paperwork was ready and everything went smoothly. I would recommend Schaller Acura to a friend.

kunoblackie
11/21/2013

"From the moment I called to make the service appointment,..."

From the moment I called to make the service appointment, till I drove my car home I have only high praise for the service department especially Joe DelaCruz. I called to reschedule my appointment two hours before I was due and there was no hassle and a new appointment was giving to me two days later. Joe greeted my husband and I when we arrived and was very professional and courteous. He even remembered the circumstance from a year ago that led us to purchase our 2012 TSX. Joe's personal attention to us makes bringing our car in for service a very satisfying experience. When leaving the service center I feel confident my car has been thoroughly checked out and any problems have been noted and corrected. This reinforces the our great satisfaction in owing an Acura.

sylvesterscott
11/18/2013

"Jeff and Brian were outstanding through the entire..."

Jeff and Brian were outstanding through the entire process. They went above and beyond, exactly what we've come to expect from Acura Dealers. We just purchased our 6th Acura. We have purchased from 4 different dealers in 3 different states. Jeff, Brian and the entire Schaller Acura crew exemplify the service and experience you expect from Acura. I would not hesitate to recommend Jeff, Brian and the team at Schaller to anyone looking for a car regardless of make.

Jules2918
11/17/2013

"I had the best experience buying a car from Schaller..."

I had the best experience buying a car from Schaller Acura. Rob Horton went above and beyond my expectations! The entire process was quick and painless! I would recommend Rob and the Schaller Acura team to anyone who wants a professional non-pushy car buying experience. I will definitely do business here again.

Paul8232
11/16/2013

"Initially we went just to look and test drive a new MDX..."

Initially we went just to look and test drive a new MDX and ended up inking a deal. Sales people were great and they had plenty of inventory. We are an hour away from the dealership, however they make it pretty easy by picking up and leaving you with a loaner when service is needed. Prior to owning an Acura we were Lexus fans. It will be interesting to compare over time because our GS-350 was a very comfortable ride.

infinitig35xs
11/16/2013

"I had the fortunate recent opportunity to purchase a used..."

I had the fortunate recent opportunity to purchase a used Infiniti trade-in at Schaller Acura. Everyone in Central CT is well aware of the excellent reputation of the Schaller family of dealerships. The quality of the organization is also evident in its employees and I must particularly acknowledge James Merrill. He is a real automobile professional and a great auto sales consultant. His knowledge of the product (even though it was a competing product) was very thorough. He has a great manner in which he conducts himself, so I would wholeheartedly recommend that you seek him out at the dealership. He valued my time and was respectful of my wishes and we struck a very fair deal. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience.

JJDJ
11/16/2013

"James Merrill worked with us to purchase a new Acura...."

James Merrill worked with us to purchase a new Acura. James is very knowledgeable about the product and spent a significant amount of time familiarizing with car's features when we picked it up. A real professional.

Nc1290
11/10/2013

"Had a great experience buying my car, would definitely..."

Had a great experience buying my car, would definitely recommend to a friend and come back next time I am in the market for a car.

Bob was great to work with, he made buying fun and easy!

Reviews of Teri Lupacchino