Schaller Acura

345 Center St,
Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Schaller Acura Info
About Schaller Acura

Serving the Greater Hartford and Manchester area since 1986, Schaller Acura, located at 345 Center St. in Manchester, CT, is your premier retailer of new and Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Schaller Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Western Mass pick up and delivery
cote2
7/05/2014

"The dealership for product knowledge & professioalism"

While everyone was professional,pleasant and easy to work with, we really need to single out James 'Merrill. We have been purchasing vehicles since the 1960s, usually every 3 to 4 years, and do not exaggerate when we say we have never worked with a sales person who knows so much about his product. In addition we could not be more amazed at his ability to demonstrate every button, item,etc. in the vehicle's interior including the technology package. He took the time, didn't rush, answered all questions, If ever Acura needs someone to train salespersons on how to demonstrate vehicle functions to customers, he's the one. There is not one thing we don' t know about this car after his explanations. In-addition he has followed up,as he said he would, with us since the purchase. He did such a good job the first time, we haven' t had questions or needed anything. If we had not had such an exceptional overall experience at schaller's we would not have taken the time to write this review. We would definitely recommend Jim and this dealership to others . Fran and Tony Cote

Brian Savo

jmdevine19
6/16/2014

"New Acura MDX"

We found Teri Lupacchino and the general manager to be very professional and straight forward in their dealings. They made purchasing the car a simple process and we felt we were fairly treated. We would highly recommend Schaller and will be using them to service our new MDX.

jvgdlrrater
6/10/2014

"2015 RDX Purchase"

Jim was our initial contact when visiting the dealership to explore purchasing an RDX. He was extremely helpful in explaining the new technology features of the RDX which ultimately led to our purchase. Jim is very knowledgeable about the details of he features and options in the vehicle. He spent a couple of hours walking us through the set up of all the normal controls and the navigation, audio, phone operations when we picked up the RDX. He offered to provide any additional assistance we felt necessary and followed up to ensure we were comfortable with the vehicle. We strongly recommend both Jim and the dealership.

rongeraci
6/06/2014

"Buy your next vehicle from these people."

The experience was quite pleasant from the time James held open the door for me to enter when I first arrived until I drove out of the dealership. James is a professional who knows how to sell his product in a manner that is relaxed and low key yet always there to answer any questions. He let me inspect several vehicles and never "hovered " over me which allowed the space to get a good look at the product. The other two employees involved to complete the sale were equally as pleasant and professional. Great job guys!

pey6644
6/04/2014

"very satisfied"

have dealt with same dealer for 25 years. always received excellent service.new car purchase was made as convenient as possible.no complaints in overall experience.

MDX203
5/10/2014

"Just like Goldilocks"

At our initial inquiry online and then the followup, we found Teri Lupacchino's initial calls to us helpful - - and not too many calls or too few - - just right, like Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. She answered all of our questions - - with not too much info or too little - - just right. And then we came in and negotiated the trade-in of our car and the purchase of a new Acura MDX. The trade-in price and the new car price was not too little or too much - - just right. Mission accomplished. Thanks, Teri.

coralgattscollette
5/02/2014

"Another TL Purchase"

Once again, I had another pleasant experience with Bob Kenton. He is very knowledgeable on the Acura Line of vehicles, and very forthcoming on any questions I had regarding the differences on the Acura Line. This is my third TL and I am extremely pleased with my choice of upgrading to the AWD model. My first TL (2008) I really liked. However, my second TL (2012) I loved. I loved the additional room the 2012 offered over the 2008, and the 2014 I now have, is just like my 2012. I purchased my TL earlier than I had anticipated, as I did not want to go with the 2015, as I don't think I like the changes that have been made to the size of the car. I have a few years before I upgrade, so maybe by then I won't mind the changes.

redbadge777
5/01/2014

"Front Wheel Bearing"

Quick scheduling.....quality work completed on time.....Acura TL has over 287,000 miles.....thanks in large part to quality diagnosis, repair and maintenance........Thanks, Bob

Stupnitzki
4/26/2014

"April 2014 - MDX purchase"

We recently bought a 2013 MDX and had a great experience. Bob was easy to work with and made sure we had every question answered before we drove off the lot.

Ginam106
4/23/2014

"Schaller Acura"

Great experience! Everyone was professional, friendly and answered all questions. The team was always available for help! I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Reviews of Teri Lupacchino