Schneider Nelson Audi

270 Highway 36 ,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Schneider Nelson Audi Info
About Schneider Nelson Audi

Schneider + Nelson Audi has proudly been servicing our customers since 1977. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none and we have led the state of NJ for the last 3 years in our Sales and Service satisfaction scores. We look forward to your next visit and promise it will exceed all of your expectations.

About Schneider Nelson Audi

nj-dude
6/29/2015

"Great no pressure experience"

Frank was great to work with. On our initial visit, he explained the car we were looking at. He professional explained the main features of the Audi without "bashing" the other manufacturer we were looking at. When we returned a week or so later, we negotiated the lease on our vehicle without the typically nashing of teeth. He was great to work, explained the process and options... Overall a great experience!!!

10robert
6/16/2015

"BUYING A NEW CAR HAS NEVER BEEN MORE PLEASANT"

If your in the market for a new Audi, then you should start and end your search with Schneider Nelson in West long Branch.. Frank was the BEST! Not one once of pressure!! He got me what I wanted and with the payment I wanted as well.. Actually it turned out even better as they gave me an awesome trade-in value, so payment was actually less then quoted!! We all know that never happens!! I'm telling you, shop Schneider Nelson Audi, and be sure and ask for Frank Merlino, you'll be glad you did!!!

JerseyShoreMom
6/15/2015

"Best Car Leasing Experience!!"

Frank was so helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly! He never pressured us, and his only goal was our complete satisfaction. He wouldn't rest until he found me my "dream car", which involved trading with another dealer. The delivery experience was sooo helpful. He must have spent close to an hour with myself and my daughter going over EVERY knob, button, and doo dad in the car!!! I actually felt comfortable driving it home!! Plus a follow up session was offered in case it didn't all sink in! No other dealer does that! He also introduced me to his sales manager, and the manager of the dealership; both warm and welcoming, and again, no pressure! I will definitely be back for more cars in the future! Frank is a GEM!!!

erics
6/15/2015

"Outstanding Experience with Frank Merlino"

I was looking for a 2015 A6. I called the Schneider Nelson dealership and fortunately was connected to Frank Merlino. I told Frank exactly what I was looking for and within a heartbeat he located the exact A6 that I wanted. Frank is an Audi expert and very personable as well. The transaction was seamless. Frank was very patient and guided me through the vehicle during delivery. He told me that he would personally help me if I have any questions after driving my A6 for a while. During the transaction the general sales manager of the dealership came over to my wife and me to thank us for our business. I know Frank will always be there should I need any technical help. This was a wonderful leasing experience . The A6 is an absolute pleasure to drive.

Michael A.
6/14/2015

"great experience"

Was looking for a low mileage audi A8. Did entire process by phone/text. Initially started with Jennifer Hall who was very easy to work with. Once we agreed on a price, was referred to Michael Simone, who continued with a seamless, painless process. Michael was honest enough to tell me about a small ding in the car that wasn't seen in the initial pictures. He then had it fixed and the entire panel painted prior to delivering the car to me (2 hours away). Would highly recommend Schneider Nelson Audi.

Jennifer Hall

buddies1220
5/04/2015

"Frank was Fabulous"

If you want someone that knows Audi's inside and out, Frank is your guy. He has been selling Audi's for over 14 years and was a wealth of knowledge. What made me truly appreciate his sales style is that we were looking at a used A4 and he treated us like we were buying an R8. Great guy, great personality and our bulldog loved him. Enough said.

Surdy_us
4/22/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

I bought 2012 audi a6 here and the whole experience from dealership was very positive. I worked with Mike Simone who helped with every aspect of purchasing the vehicle and closing the deal. I would definitely recommend this dealership

mparkes08
4/17/2015

"Wayne Fanciullo is the best!"

My husband and I had an amazing car buying experience with Wayne. We drove our new S5 Cabriolet home yesterday and we absolutely love everything about the car but also about Audi. Wayne is super responsive to emails, calls, texts, etc. and he really knows his stuff about every car. The wealth of product knowledge he possesses is astounding and he will really help you find the car that works for you. Everything from the sales process to delivery of the vehicle was perfect and I'm so glad we met him! We also enjoyed our super quick and efficient experience on the paperwork end of things with Octavio Excada. Thank you, Wayne and Schneider Nelson for everything!

Erin Keaveney
4/09/2015

"Best Audi Dealership"

This is by far the best Audi dealership! They always take care of their customers and treat everyone like family. Unlike some Audi dealerships nearby, the staff here isn't stuck up and uptight. They are truly the friendliest people will you meet. They actually take the time to get to know you and your name when you walk through the door. I will never take my car to anyone else for service. Steve Jung and the whole team there are truly phenomenal. They are very attentive to your needs and will accommodate you in any way that they can.

Kbondoc
4/04/2015

"30,000 miles service"

I had the pleasure of being assisted by Steve Jung at this dealership. He was very attentive and made my service an extremely satisfying experience. Steve knew that I had limited time to spare and made the effort to accommodate my needs. He was recommended to me by my cousin and although I live quite far, I make it a point to always get my service and maintenance done as his location. Highly recommend him and this dealership!

Reviews of FRANK MERLINO