Schneider Nelson Audi

270 Highway 36 ,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Schneider Nelson Audi Info
About Schneider Nelson Audi

Schneider + Nelson Audi has proudly been servicing our customers since 1977. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none and we have led the state of NJ for the last 3 years in our Sales and Service satisfaction scores. We look forward to your next visit and promise it will exceed all of your expectations.

About Schneider Nelson Audi

Surdy_us
4/22/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

I bought 2012 audi a6 here and the whole experience from dealership was very positive. I worked with Mike Simone who helped with every aspect of purchasing the vehicle and closing the deal. I would definitely recommend this dealership

mparkes08
4/17/2015

"Wayne Fanciullo is the best!"

My husband and I had an amazing car buying experience with Wayne. We drove our new S5 Cabriolet home yesterday and we absolutely love everything about the car but also about Audi. Wayne is super responsive to emails, calls, texts, etc. and he really knows his stuff about every car. The wealth of product knowledge he possesses is astounding and he will really help you find the car that works for you. Everything from the sales process to delivery of the vehicle was perfect and I'm so glad we met him! We also enjoyed our super quick and efficient experience on the paperwork end of things with Octavio Excada. Thank you, Wayne and Schneider Nelson for everything!

Erin Keaveney
4/09/2015

"Best Audi Dealership"

This is by far the best Audi dealership! They always take care of their customers and treat everyone like family. Unlike some Audi dealerships nearby, the staff here isn't stuck up and uptight. They are truly the friendliest people will you meet. They actually take the time to get to know you and your name when you walk through the door. I will never take my car to anyone else for service. Steve Jung and the whole team there are truly phenomenal. They are very attentive to your needs and will accommodate you in any way that they can.

Kbondoc
4/04/2015

"30,000 miles service"

I had the pleasure of being assisted by Steve Jung at this dealership. He was very attentive and made my service an extremely satisfying experience. Steve knew that I had limited time to spare and made the effort to accommodate my needs. He was recommended to me by my cousin and although I live quite far, I make it a point to always get my service and maintenance done as his location. Highly recommend him and this dealership!

Dmitri
4/03/2015

"Great experience"

The whole team is great, you can depend on them and your car will let you know that it's been taken care off better than any review.

wassman1
3/31/2015

"Flawless"

Steve and his team take fantastic care of my car and could not be more helpful and responsive. I've been bringing my cars to this dealership for 10 years and Steve always goes beyond my expectations.

transtar41
3/27/2015

"We Tire of Dealer "

My wife dropped off her 2013 Model S, she was told she had a nail in the sidewall of the right front tire. Also, she was told the front tires were wearing uneven and the service manager advised we needed two tires and a front end alignment for nearly $1000.00. She left the service department and we went to two national tire dealers, who told us the tire was repairable since the nail was close enough to the center of the tire and the tires were wearing perfectly even. Women beware! I told the tire dealers I was not opposed to buying new tires and they told my wife and me, no need. There is nothing wrong with the tires. We then called Howard Rabkin, he is such a great guy, but he can't go against his mighty service guys, heaven forbid. He explained everyone has different opinions. We understand Howard, you have to work with the service people everyday and we don't want you caught in the middle. However, buyers beware. If John (not sure which John) is your service adviser, I suggest you get a second opinion. I really had high hopes for a good experience with Schneider Nelson but this really soured us. So glad we purchased our Telsa Model S to get away from these dealerships. Note to Jim Appleton, is this what you meant about dealers protecting the public? HA Thanks, Rich M

mikes
3/22/2015

"Very Friendly "

From the Valets and all the way up, everyone always greats you like they are your buddy. I have been coming here for years. I live in Freehold, and visited the new dealership there, but I will be coming here, they pick up my car, and always schedule me in . The facility although an older one is always clean and neat. I deal with Nichole and Cindy every time, and they are awesome. They handle everything for me. I feel like family here.

Linda
3/16/2015

"Audi Awesomeness"

Steven Jung has been my go to guy for all questions on my Audi Q7 for the last 4 years. He is the reason I moved my service contract from Manhattan to Schneider Nelson. Steven is proof that customer service is still alive and he is a pleasure to deal with. The time came for a new Q7 and he put me in good hands with Michael Simone. Michael worked with me and had me pulling out of the dealership in my brand new Q7 in no time. He was also a pleasure to deal with and followed up with me throughout the process. Its nice to know I can pick up the phone and reach Steven or Michael with any question on the vehicle and they know you, which makes you feel like a valued customer.

Neil
3/12/2015

"Customer Service is Exceptional"

Steve Jung has been my Audi Consultant going on 4 years, I currently own a Q7 and a A4. Steve has gone over and above my expectations with his knowledge and customer service. I feel like I've known Steve for many many years and when I call in, its like calling a friend. I relate to Steve, as my personal expert on Audi's. Steve also assisted me in buying my A4 from Schneider Nelson back in 2012. Nicole is also very helpful, friendly and understanding when receiving a loaner.

Reviews of STEVE JUNG