Read Reviews Schneider Nelson Audi

SEAN TIMMONSGENERAL SALES MANAGER1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Schneider Nelson Audi

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Schneider Nelson Audi has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Free Coffee Shuttle Service
Free Drinks Television
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great service and knowledgable salesperson."

unclepaulie4444
8/23/2014 5:29:39 PM

Wayne Fanciullo

4.4

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

Our Salesperson, Wayne Fanciullo, was very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us in buying our used Mercedes. We will recommend Wayne and Schneider Nelson to other people.

Twitter
"Just purchased CPO 2013 Audi A6 Quattro-- great experience"

wemurp
8/11/2014 8:39:48 PM

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

Went into dealership interested in purchasing a CPO Audi A6. Michael Simone worked with us to help find the perfect car for us. He was awesome!

Twitter
"A great experience with Jason"

NJRickL
5/31/2014 7:40:05 PM

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

Jason made the car shopping and buying experience the best I have ever experienced. Jason is honest and knowledgeable about the products and services and continues to go above and beyond to help in any all ways - a truly great experience. I hope to continue to do business with Jason when considering Audi for myself and my family - I cannot say enough about how happy I am with my new Audi.

Twitter
"Our best car buying experience"

riamalloy
5/7/2014 9:08:39 PM

Wayne Fanciullo

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

We found the vehicle we bought from Schneider Nelson online. We contacted them via the website and heard back from them very quickly. We were put in contact with Wayne Fanciullo. Wayne emailed all the paperwork we needed to start the purchase process. He answered all of our questions, sometimes playing phone tag, leaving messages on different contact numbers and doing everything in his power to facilitate the process. He dealt with our insurance as well as handled all the issued with DMV. We finally met Wayne on the day we took delivery of the vehicle. He took us on a test drive that allowed us to get a real feel for the car. He stayed with us as we completed all the necessary paperwork. He even made sure we had good directions to get home. His attention to detail, concern about our comfort and good humor all combined to create a very enjoyable car buying experience. We drove almost two hours to purchase this car and Wayne's professionalism and service made it worth the trip.

"fantastic service!"

lhagans85
4/29/2014 12:09:16 PM

PHU HOPHU HO

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

I just want to say my experience with shineder Nelson audio exceeded my expectations. I usually expect the car salesmen to be dishonest with zero knowledge of the vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised when phu Ho walked me through every detail regarding the car I was looking to purchase and never pressure me to buy. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used audi.

Twitter
"Great Experience with Jason Di Leo!"

mpjahoda
4/26/2014 10:46:03 AM

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

I recently got into a new Audi A4 purchased at Schneider Nelson Audi! I owe all the thanks to Jason Di Leo for making my visit and purchase as easy and smooth as possible. He gave me great advice and guidance about what I would need to do with owning my new A4. He was patient and understanding of what I was looking for and we worked out a great deal that I felt very comfortable with. I recommend if you are going to purchase a new Audi definitely contact Jason Di Leo!

Twitter
"Excellent experience from greeting to delivery"

Sockster
3/30/2014 9:22:56 AM

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

Michael was an excellent sales person from the second we met. More than willing to walk me through every car on their lot to see which I preferred, and then insisting we take a test drive. Michael is a very straightforward gentleman who makes it a pleasure able experience to lease a car from.

The negotiations were a bit complex for my particular deal, but Michael pushed for me every step of the way. Delivery was flawless with Michael showing me whatever I didn't know about the new car.

I highly recommend asking for him if you visit Schneider and Nelson. Job well done!!

Twitter
"My husband and I visited Schneider-Nelson Audi on a..."

vdoherty
3/10/2014 4:44:56 PM

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

My husband and I visited Schneider-Nelson Audi on a Saturday around 5pm. We were unaware that the dealership closed at that time. We were welcomed at the door by someone that told us they were closed and then a kind salesman, Michael Simone, asked if we would like to see a car anyway. He was very helpful and courteous, despite the fact that I was so upset that the dealership was closing and we had driven almost an hour to get there. Michael sat with us while everyone else was packing up for the day. He even let me drive the car I was interested in. A week later my husband and I went back to the dealership and purchased the car. We could have gone to an Audi dealership closer to where we live but my husband insisted that we go back to Schneider-Nelson because of the service that Michael Simone provided us with. I love my new car and am very happy with my experience at Schneider-Nelson. If you are considering purchasing an Audi, see Michael. He is knowledgeable and patient and he has reached out to me since my purchase to see how I am liking the car and if I have and questions.

Twitter
"Jason was extremely knowledgeable about the Audi Q 5. He..."

Colmiller
1/27/2014 5:28:56 PM

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

Jason was extremely knowledgeable about the Audi Q 5. He was available just before closing and on his day off to meet with us, and was so patient with all of our questions. We are recommending our friends and family to this salesperson!

Response From: Schneider Nelson Audi
Added: 3/10/2014 7:52:34 PM

Thank you for your review and glad you are happy with your experience and your Audi Brand Specialist, Michael Simone.

Please don't hesitate to call if your have any questions.
Once again thank you,

Rui Tome

Twitter
"I had a phenomenal experience working with Mike Simone..."

DougMaier
10/18/2013 2:00:35 PM

My Review Of Schneider Nelson Audi:

I had a phenomenal experience working with Mike Simone and Schneider Nelson Audi. There was never a moment that I felt pressured into anything and through out the process felt that I was treated very fairly and respectfully. Mike and Schneider Nelson were also very accommodating in regards to the logistics of my vehicle purchase and pick up as I was dealing with a tight schedule. I would recommend Schneider Nelson and Mike Simone for anyone in the market for a new or used Audi!

Reviews 11-20 >>