Schneider Nelson Audi

Bell Audi

Kevin43
5/23/2016

"Excellent experience"

Recently purchased a Q5 here and the experience was great. Worked with Jesse Embry, and he was stellar throughout the process. In addition, the Used Car Sales Manager and other Salespeople were extremely helpful and accommodiating along the way. Highly recommend talking with them if you are in the market for an Audi.

Jesse Embry

SteveK
11/27/2015

"Wayne was great - very attentive, helpful, knowledgeable"

My girlfriend and I met with Wayne on a summer Friday afternoon to test drive a Q3. Wayne was very accommodating to our schedule, and his preparation ensured that our time with him was well spent. He listened to our needs, and he never made us feel uneasy or pressured. He also followed-up with us through the holiday weekend to make sure our questions were answered. The overall experience dealing with Wayne was a pleasure! A recent horrible experience while car shopping with my mother reminded me of what a difference the salesperson makes. Wayne's approach to customer service is spot on.

Wayne Fanciullo

RBL
11/11/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

What a great car buying experince! My wife and I came from Virginia to purchase a used Audi Q7 they had advertised for sale. We needed to replace my wife's older Q7 that had been in an accident in the previous week and had a very fixed budget to spend. We discussed the terms of sale on the phone and reached an agreeable deal. We arrived at our appointment time and checked the vehicle over and were satisfied that it met our requirements. Our sales rep, Wayne, was friendly and eager to address any concerns we had. In fact, he agreed to return our rental car for us when they opened on the next business day (on his own time!). Schneider-Nelson also had a specialist help my wife get acquainted with all the features and operational aspects of the vehicle. The paperwork process (Jesse) was easy and fast and we were in the vehicle and out the door in about an hour. No games, no hassle, no problems. I highly recommend them if you want a great Audi car buying experience.

Wayne Fanciullo

Gooberp1le
11/06/2015

"Great Experience & Good Peeps"

I bought a previously owned B6 S4 from Schneider + Nelson that I discovered online from my home in Connecticut. The internet staff was very helpful and patient in my dogged pursuit of the car and Jennifer Hall (thank you again) in particular paved the way for a successful purchase. Many thanks to them for connecting all the dots. The car was perfectly detailed and freshly serviced (way more than an oil change) - they clearly wanted the car to be at its best and they succeeded. I could not have been more pleased. Picking up the car was smooth and everyone who attended to me was patient with my seemingly unending list of questions. Thank you, Michael. Even though they aren't local to me, I'd be happy to purchase from Schneider + Nelson again! Last comment - this car rocks! Holy ...... Henry T

Jennifer Hall, MICHAEL SIMONE

lisakgold
11/02/2015

"Excellent Experience and Service"

Frank helped to make us happy with every detail of our car. He made it a very easy and pleasant experience. He even helped us with a few things after the fact, arranging service to make it easiest on me and my schedule. Highly recommend Frank!

FRANK MERLINO

taniamarieg13
11/02/2015

"FRANK CARES ABOUT YOU!!!"

I have nothing but great things to say about Frank Merlino. He was attentive and made sure I received the best sales experience. I did not feel pressured and knew exactly what I was getting into. He found the car that I was looking for. If you want a salesperson that is going to help you and find the right deal, call Frank!

Octavio Excada, FRANK MERLINO

danit
9/25/2015

"great deals and honest sales people like Dan Eberupp "

I like this audi dealership very much. I scour the east to look for just "my Car" Dan Eberupp sold me a car 17 months ago and still stays in touch. His stunning service easy and friendly attitude make buying an audi a special experience. I highly recommend!

DAN EBBERUP

Bhavaja
8/22/2015

"Dan Ebberup is epitome of the lost art of a handshake/honest"

Dan Ebberup is the epitome of the lost art of a handshake (deal); he is honest and offers a vast knowledge base of the automotive market which is realistic, up to date, and helps one navigate the purchasing options available - great car buying experience - will definitely return to work with him! #smartgentleman

DAN EBBERUP

Lisa H
7/05/2015

"Best expierence purchasing my 2 Audi's!!!!!"

Michael Simone was my salesman he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I purchased an Audi from him in February 2015 and came back 3 months later to purchase another. He made the expierencence so pleasurable also Jesse Embry offered to help in anyway he could.

Jesse Embry, MICHAEL SIMONE

nj-dude
6/29/2015

"Great no pressure experience"

Frank was great to work with. On our initial visit, he explained the car we were looking at. He professional explained the main features of the Audi without "bashing" the other manufacturer we were looking at. When we returned a week or so later, we negotiated the lease on our vehicle without the typically nashing of teeth. He was great to work, explained the process and options... Overall a great experience!!!

Octavio Excada, FRANK MERLINO