Schneider Nelson Audi

270 Highway 36 ,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Schneider Nelson Audi Info
About Schneider Nelson Audi

Schneider + Nelson Audi has proudly been servicing our customers since 1977. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none and we have led the state of NJ for the last 3 years in our Sales and Service satisfaction scores. We look forward to your next visit and promise it will exceed all of your expectations.

About Schneider Nelson Audi

DanFran100
3/05/2015

"Great experience"

Wayne and all the staff were knowledgeable, friendly and understanding of my objectives (vehicle type, timing, price). We found the perfect vehicle for my wife and I. One week in, I am very happy with my purchase and would certainly recommend Wayne and the dealership.

letuswork4u
2/28/2015

"excEllenton service"

From the moment I walked in I know I had a stand up guy (JESSE). He is very professional on the product he believes in. I Highly recommend everyone to engage with Jesse the moment you walk in to Schneider Nelson Audi. A+++++

Jesse

cjf
2/26/2015

"Pre-Owned Volvo"

Purchased a pre-owned Volvo sedan from Mike Simone at Schneider Nelson Audi. Excellent service and very fair pricing. Highly recommend both the dealership and Mr. Simone.

Michael Simone

TheBigD
2/18/2015

"Fairly pleasant experience."

I recently bought a used car here in Dec. 2014. Overall it was a pretty good experience. I got an excellent price on a used car & a fair amt. for my trade. Expect to pay a $350 document fee plus the cost of registration & title. Expect to also get a sales pitch for 1 of 3 or 4 warranty options from the finance person if you're buying used. The salesman was pleasant enough. I was given only one key & remote for alarm system & when I asked for the other I was told by the salesman that he would try to get the other from orig. owner. I believe the dealer had the other key & remote the whole time but withheld them until my check cleared. The 2nd key & remote "magically" appeared when my check cleared. I specifically told the finance person that there was to be no lien on the title because I decided not to finance the car & instead buy it outright. They put a lien on the title anyway & sent it to my credit union which was awfully assumptive of them & very distrustful of me. I had to then obtain the title from my credit union. Not cool at all. When I arrived to pick up the car it was washed & waxed & cleaned inside. They also filled the gas tank.

Jesse Embry

Sifutian
2/16/2015

"Superb Service from Cindy Goglia!"

I was pretty local customer at another Audi dealership however landed at Schemer Nelson service by accident because it was closer when I was having issues with my Q7. Cindy in you service department is on a short list of great professionals that has kept me coming back here. Her attentiveness is matched by her wanting to do right by me when I had to get some major work done for my audi Q7 is a rare combination. I have trusted her decision making without reservation and all have been risk-aware and consistent with best practices. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants top quality service and making sure you are happy when you get your vehicle back. Even though she doesn't work in sales, when I'm on the market for a new Q7, I will not buy from anyone else but her!

kleo
2/12/2015

"Most professional, knowledgeable and friendly Service!"

I had a fabulous experience at Schneider Nelson Audi -I can highly recommend Wayne Fanciullo as a salesperson with wonderful knowledge of the product and a most professional demeanor. As a person who is also in sales, I know that it is all about relationships and trust and knowledge and going the extra mile for your customer. I can honestly say that my experience with Wayne was outstanding in all those of those critical aspects. I can't say enough about the entire staff that I had the opportunity to meet and interact with including the sales manager, Sean Timmons and Octavio in finance. I highly recommend this dealership not only because of its outstanding Audi vehicles but because of the high caliber of the sales and management staff.

tobyb
2/09/2015

"Very Pleased!!"

We recently purchased our first Audi. After shopping around at Audi, Mercedes, BMW and Lexus, we came back to Schneider and Nelson because Frank was the person we wanted to work with when we ultimately decided to buy the Audi. Frank made our first Audi-purchase experience easy, seamless and flawless. He is as honest as they come and we appreciated doing business with him. Frank is passionate about Audi and it shows. He sold us on the Audi based on his knowledge and expertise....and was a pleasure to work with! We love our A6!

Ladyack
2/07/2015

"Wonderful experience as usual :-)"

Every time I go in for service, I am greeted by the nicest employees. They all always have smiles on their faces and are quick and thorough. I am out the door in no time at all. They work quickly so that I can have my car back the same day. They always call and let me know what they suggest as part of my service and what the cost will be. I appreciate their communication.

zalchalabi
1/31/2015

"Wonderful experience"

I had the most amazing experience working with John Angello at Schneider Nelson Audi. He went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car. I am in love with my new A3. I went in late one evening and he took lots of time answering all of my questions and taking me out for a test drive. The very next day I was driving my new car home! I cannot describe what a pleasure John made my car buying experience. He never once pressured me into buying the car and he made sure I was comfortable with all the features in my car before I left. I had been to other luxury car dealers in Freehold and they all either ignored me or made me feel pressured into buying a car on the spot. John, on the other hand, made the entire experience at Audi so enjoyable. I cannot recommend him enough to anyone looking to get an Audi. It was everything buying a luxury car should be like.

delaneyne
1/25/2015

"Exceptional service!!"

Best car service I have ever experienced! Very professional, friendly and efficient. Schneider & Nelson Audi should be the benchmark for all other Audi service centers

Reviews of Wayne Fanciullo