Schneider Nelson Audi

270 Highway 36 ,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Schneider Nelson Audi Info
About Schneider Nelson Audi

Schneider + Nelson Audi has proudly been servicing our customers since 1977. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none and we have led the state of NJ for the last 3 years in our Sales and Service satisfaction scores. We look forward to your next visit and promise it will exceed all of your expectations.

About Schneider Nelson Audi

mikes
3/22/2015

"Very Friendly "

From the Valets and all the way up, everyone always greats you like they are your buddy. I have been coming here for years. I live in Freehold, and visited the new dealership there, but I will be coming here, they pick up my car, and always schedule me in . The facility although an older one is always clean and neat. I deal with Nichole and Cindy every time, and they are awesome. They handle everything for me. I feel like family here.

Linda
3/16/2015

"Audi Awesomeness"

Steven Jung has been my go to guy for all questions on my Audi Q7 for the last 4 years. He is the reason I moved my service contract from Manhattan to Schneider Nelson. Steven is proof that customer service is still alive and he is a pleasure to deal with. The time came for a new Q7 and he put me in good hands with Michael Simone. Michael worked with me and had me pulling out of the dealership in my brand new Q7 in no time. He was also a pleasure to deal with and followed up with me throughout the process. Its nice to know I can pick up the phone and reach Steven or Michael with any question on the vehicle and they know you, which makes you feel like a valued customer.

Neil
3/12/2015

"Customer Service is Exceptional"

Steve Jung has been my Audi Consultant going on 4 years, I currently own a Q7 and a A4. Steve has gone over and above my expectations with his knowledge and customer service. I feel like I've known Steve for many many years and when I call in, its like calling a friend. I relate to Steve, as my personal expert on Audi's. Steve also assisted me in buying my A4 from Schneider Nelson back in 2012. Nicole is also very helpful, friendly and understanding when receiving a loaner.

Monique
3/10/2015

"Exceptional service"

Extremely friendly from Adele at the front desk to Steve in service! They make you feel like your family. Extremely accomidating and warm! Exceptional service.

nacnac
3/06/2015

"Quick sale, no b.s."

We took care of a lot of the particulars over the phone which sped up the sales process. Most dealerships want you there in person.

DanFran100
3/05/2015

"Great experience"

Wayne and all the staff were knowledgeable, friendly and understanding of my objectives (vehicle type, timing, price). We found the perfect vehicle for my wife and I. One week in, I am very happy with my purchase and would certainly recommend Wayne and the dealership.

letuswork4u
2/28/2015

"excEllenton service"

From the moment I walked in I know I had a stand up guy (JESSE). He is very professional on the product he believes in. I Highly recommend everyone to engage with Jesse the moment you walk in to Schneider Nelson Audi. A+++++

Jesse

cjf
2/26/2015

"Pre-Owned Volvo"

Purchased a pre-owned Volvo sedan from Mike Simone at Schneider Nelson Audi. Excellent service and very fair pricing. Highly recommend both the dealership and Mr. Simone.

Michael Simone

TheBigD
2/18/2015

"Fairly pleasant experience."

I recently bought a used car here in Dec. 2014. Overall it was a pretty good experience. I got an excellent price on a used car & a fair amt. for my trade. Expect to pay a $350 document fee plus the cost of registration & title. Expect to also get a sales pitch for 1 of 3 or 4 warranty options from the finance person if you're buying used. The salesman was pleasant enough. I was given only one key & remote for alarm system & when I asked for the other I was told by the salesman that he would try to get the other from orig. owner. I believe the dealer had the other key & remote the whole time but withheld them until my check cleared. The 2nd key & remote "magically" appeared when my check cleared. I specifically told the finance person that there was to be no lien on the title because I decided not to finance the car & instead buy it outright. They put a lien on the title anyway & sent it to my credit union which was awfully assumptive of them & very distrustful of me. I had to then obtain the title from my credit union. Not cool at all. When I arrived to pick up the car it was washed & waxed & cleaned inside. They also filled the gas tank.

Jesse Embry

Sifutian
2/16/2015

"Superb Service from Cindy Goglia!"

I was pretty local customer at another Audi dealership however landed at Schemer Nelson service by accident because it was closer when I was having issues with my Q7. Cindy in you service department is on a short list of great professionals that has kept me coming back here. Her attentiveness is matched by her wanting to do right by me when I had to get some major work done for my audi Q7 is a rare combination. I have trusted her decision making without reservation and all have been risk-aware and consistent with best practices. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants top quality service and making sure you are happy when you get your vehicle back. Even though she doesn't work in sales, when I'm on the market for a new Q7, I will not buy from anyone else but her!

Reviews of Wayne Fanciullo