Schneider Nelson Audi

Schneider Nelson Audi

Call
Schneider Nelson Audi Info
About Schneider Nelson Audi

Schneider + Nelson Audi has proudly been servicing our customers since 1977. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none and we have led the state of NJ for the last 3 years in our Sales and Service satisfaction scores. We look forward to your next visit and promise it will exceed all of your expectations.

About Schneider Nelson Audi

CB
12/19/2014

"Perfect Experience "

Working with Frank Merlino & Schneider Nelson in the leasing of my Audi far exceeded our expectations. Top-notch and professional throughout, it was such a pleasure to do business with this team, definitely sets the bar for how all car transactions should be: A+

RedBankBurt
12/16/2014

"Car Buying - 2015"

Welcome to the new millennium where the car buying process has completely changed. No more are the days of the adversarial bout with the car salesman (think, "do you want the undercoating sealant with that?"). Those days are gone. Welcome to a new (and painless) process - at least in my experience at Schneider Nelson with Wayne Fanciullo (young, energetic, and customer focused). Not only was Wayne's demeanor excellent, his professionalism was evident at the start. Additionally impressive was his knowledge of every single function of my new car. I have no idea how he can remember all the features !

gregoz3
12/15/2014

"Exceeded my Expectations"

Up until now, I always purchased a new vehicle from the lot. This time, I ordered a new car with my own specs. Wayne Fanciullo helped me along the way with suggestions and opinions over the 2 weeks it took me to decide on the final order. He than updated me for 3 months during the build and delivery. I highly recommend him. He is trusting, easy to deal with and very informative of changes and new options that match you to the car. This is my fourth Audi and it will not be my last. The new S5 is great. It is better than I expected. This is the way car buying should be - no hassles and get what you want. Wayne got me just that.

ccadilla
12/15/2014

"Best Car-Buying Experience!"

I just went through the most pleasant car-buying experience thanks to Wayne Fanciullo at Schneider Nelson Audi! The entire process was seamless thanks to Wayne. He made sure I got the exact vehicle I wanted with NO stress on my end and left no question unanswered. Kudos to Octavio Excada in the Finance Department, as well -- he was efficient and extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Consummate professionals!

Greg Spaltro
12/06/2014

"EXCELLENT SERVICE, EXTREMELY FRIENDLY, FIRST CLASS TREATMENT"

Cindy at Schneider Nelson is the best service adviser I've worked with, period. She is friendly, knowledgeable and genuinely cares about my needs as a customer. She always makes sure my RS5 is handled with care and returned to me in the same condition it arrived. I wouldn't take my Audi anywhere else! Thank you Cindy, great job!

KerriH123
12/05/2014

"Excellence in Customer Service!!"

Steve Jung and the service team at Schneider Nelson Audi have consistently provided superior customer service to me over the past 8yrs on the multiple cars that I have purchased there. Steve is always friendly, knowledgeable, reliably keeps me informed, and is always willing to go the extra mile to help me solve whatever issue may be at hand. The whole department consistently provides expeditious, quality results... I won't go anywhere else!

auricltd

"Great Service Experience"

I bought and service two Audis at Schneider Nelson Audi. The service is superior. Whenever you walk into the service department you can always count on a big hello from everyone, especially Nicole who is ready for you with your loaner car. My personal service manager is Steve Jung, who has adopted my cars as his own. Steve handles all issues big or small in the same patient and efficient manner - and helps you make the decisions that are important at the moment. I cannot thank him enough for helping to protect my investments in my Audis and always going the extra mile! And I mean that literally - even when my son took an Audi away to college Steve was involved with an Audi dealership 1000 miles away to make sure that the car was serviced in the proper manner and then I had to bring it in to him to make sure the work was done correctly. I always recommend Steve Jung at Schneider Nelson Audi!

keith.fitzpatrick.7146

"Only the Best!!!"

Jason and the entire group at Schneider Nelson Audi are very friendly and offer very competitive pricing - this is my 10th car from them (A3) and I can't wait for the next one! Their service department is also very staright forward, freindly and easy to work with.

Bealjr9

"Tremendous service!"

Cindy Goglia is a real asset to your dealership. She a customer comes first attitude and has gone above and beyond several times. Cindy's response to my service needs has been quick and reliable. I will definitely work with your dealership when my lease ends next year.

Cindy Goglia

Juliann Mellina
12/03/2014

"Audi A3"

Jason Dileo made my experience at Audi truly satisfying. It was an overall great sale. I would recommend him to friends and relatives. Thank you again!

Reviews of JASON DI LEO