Scott Clark Honda

Austin Davis, Sales Assistant, Scott Clark Honda

Austin Davis

Sales Assistant

August 03, 2017

"Great Service Experience "

- HondaFit2013

Daniel was a great service advisor. He made sure to keep me updated with the services being performed on my car and let me know what services I will be needing in the near future. He was very personable and friendly and worked hard to ensure that I was apart of the process, something I truly appreciated. I look forward to returning to Scott Clark Honda for my next service visit!

Daniel Shultze

July 23, 2017

"John Miller is the best"

- Cargurulen

I came in and didnt see the vehicle I wanted. John said lets look and see if you like something esle.He said it maybe another one. He said hey I got a really nice car that just came in if you wanna walk up and look at it I said sure. Turn out the vehicle was in awesome condition. I wanna thank John for being paitent and not to aggressive on the sale he knew I wanted the vehicle so it work out. I also wanna say great job to fiance and delivery guy who went over my car. Young man said he hadnt been there long but he went over car from bumper to radio to spare tire and gas cap. I like detailed people like that it lets me know he knows about vehicle.He helped me set up my bluetooth because I told him my last car was 05 he said no worries we can sit here until all your question are answered.All the people I crossed paths with on my purchase were really nice people all get 5 stars.I hope this review helps the next person stop and give this dealeeship a chance. Cant forget how clean bathrooms and showfloor was clean and service bays and waiting was clean as well. Thnks

John Miller

July 22, 2017

"worked with me"

- hondaman

I had an odd occurrence on the vinyl that bubbled and tore over a short period of time. Scott Clark assessed the problem and the fix, though my warranty had expired, were willing to work with me. They assumed all the labor fees to fix the problem.

Austin Emmerling