Scott Clark Honda

7025 E. Independence Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Scott Clark Honda Info
About Scott Clark Honda

Thanks for taking a look at Scott Clark Honda, a Honda dealer in Charlotte, NC. Scott Clark Honda is proud to serve the entire Charlotte metro area and all of North Carolina with outstanding customer service and an excellent selection of new and used Hondas in addition to other used cars and trucks. We are located at 7001 East Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227, right next to the intersection of W.T. Harris Blvd and Independence Blvd. Our customers come from all over North Carolina and South Carolina to be a part of the Scott Clark Honda experience in Charlotte. Our extremely knowledgeable staff can help you no matter what your situation or needs are. If you're looking for a new Honda Pilot in Charlotte, we can help you. If you're from Rock Hill and need service for your used Honda Accord, we can help you. Maybe you're from Gastonia and heard about Scott Clark Honda Charlotte's Civic Hybrids, come take a closer look and our staff can help give you the right information and guide you to a Honda that fits your needs

About Scott Clark Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Jaxnjus
5/23/2016

"Top notch service! "

Amanda was a pleasure to work with. She is very well educated in all the vehicles and products offered by Scott Clark Honda. She was VERY prompt, non-abrasive and sincere in her working with my family. She was understanding and ultimately did everything in her power to help us get the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted. Scott Clark Honda was a pleasure to do business with and so was Amanda. I would recommend her to anyone for their car buying needs. I was dreading coming into the dealership to look at a new vehicle but it was such a nice experience working with this associate and dealership. Dread turned into delight because of Amanda's personalty, knowledge and help.

Iron station buyer
3/12/2016

"Don't go to any Scott Clark dealership"

Purchased used car and it's been nightmare with one lie after another. Up to 3 strikes now but we can't give car back to go somewhere else. Don't buy from them unless you're willing to document every word they say since there will be no follow through and downright lying.

BjClay11
3/11/2016

"Bright Side"

With limited credit going to a dealership was always ruled out, causing me to settle for the "buy here, pay here" option. Until I sat down with Mr. David Rucker. He allowed me to see the "bright side" of things. Just when I thought I would have to settle for any car he fought to get me the car I wanted. Not only did he sell me a car, he took time to educate me about the importance of credit for my future. Thank you Mr. Rucker! We are really enjoying our new car!!

Joy
3/08/2016

"Great experience"

I had been eyeing a vehicle online and came in a day before my scheduled appointment to check it out. David was very helpful and made the experience as painless as possible. Without any force, coercion, or convincing, within minutes, I was purchasing a car. I ended up having to come in the next day and he was able to walk me through all of the different features that I missed the day before, he helped me get everything I left out of my trade-in, and he made sure any issues I had were mitigated. I would recommend him for anyone's car-buying experience! I also enjoyed working with Taiwon in Finance. He was very helpful and took the appropriate time walking through everything with me. I can say that everyone I interacted with in sales and finance were great!

Taiwon Myrick (Finance)

The Williams
3/04/2016

"Great! "

We really appreciate the great customer service, honesty, and patience we had at Scott Clark. They worked with us to satisfy our needs and give us the best deal. After talking to tons of other deslerships, this dealership has the greatest customer service and great prices. Thank you Demario Hutchins, Taiwon, and JB!

Taiwon in finance

Lester
2/17/2016

"I didn't believe him..."

When you go to a Car dealership the sales person always tell you what they are sure they can and will do, and at the end you leave disappointed. Well I walked in to Honda telling Rucker what I want and don't want. I went there on a Tuesday night, (in which it was kind of late) he told me give him until Wednesday by noon. Well at 9:00 am I got a message from him saying that he had something for me. I knew exactly what I wanted, even down to the payment....DAVID RUCKER got me the kind of car i wanted , the accessories , and the payment without haggle and disappointment ......He is truly a person of his word..He did just what he said he will do..Thank you for all you done. Sincerly, Lester

Ty26
2/16/2016

"Amazing!!"

Mr Rucker was on top of everything, never pressured me into anything. More than just a salesman. Nothing but respect from Scott Clark. I truly recommend Mr. Rucker as your salesman.

juliokid4
2/13/2016

"Jimmy Bass is outstanding, excellent service"

I bought over the years 6 various New Honda's a mix of Civic, Accord, Pilots, Odyssey and 2 used Accords for my kids and Jimmy has been there for years taking care of my vehicles, I missed his excellent customer service the short time he was away and so happy he returned! I have to drive out of state a lot and I have never broken down (knock on wood) Jimmy and the service department staff always keep me informed about the future needs or preventative service's which keep me safely on the road. I have an Autistic son and when he is with me Jimmy is really good about getting my service time wait as short as possible. He knows without saying anything that my hands are full and I appreciate the extra time / effort he gives in his service which is why I only shop and service my cars at this Dealership. Quality service matters to this Mom! I feel like a member of the Dealership family and not just another nameless customer.

Jimmy Bass

Mimi C.
2/11/2016

"3rd Time Customer within 24 months! "

First off I'd like to think I'm a VIP customer! Now that I got that I the way I can tell you that Scott Clark has a great team! David Rucker handled my last 2 deals from start to finish! He has exceptional professionalism and patience to put of up me! Thats why I just keep on coming back plus I just had to get that sunroof!

DrewsyLOguy
2/11/2016

"Dave Rucker...AKA - ROCKSTAR! "

Consummate professional, friendly, and an all around great guy. In a world of endless choices, it's important to work with someone you can trust - he's my choice.

Reviews of Amanda Austria