Scott Clark Honda

7025 E. Independence Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Scott Clark Honda Info
About Scott Clark Honda

Thanks for taking a look at Scott Clark Honda, a Honda dealer in Charlotte, NC. Scott Clark Honda is proud to serve the entire Charlotte metro area and all of North Carolina with outstanding customer service and an excellent selection of new and used Hondas in addition to other used cars and trucks. We are located at 7001 East Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227, right next to the intersection of W.T. Harris Blvd and Independence Blvd. Our customers come from all over North Carolina and South Carolina to be a part of the Scott Clark Honda experience in Charlotte. Our extremely knowledgeable staff can help you no matter what your situation or needs are. If you're looking for a new Honda Pilot in Charlotte, we can help you. If you're from Rock Hill and need service for your used Honda Accord, we can help you. Maybe you're from Gastonia and heard about Scott Clark Honda Charlotte's Civic Hybrids, come take a closer look and our staff can help give you the right information and guide you to a Honda that fits your needs

About Scott Clark Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Shammee Cook
7/18/2016

"Have Faith"

I am a resident of Washington, DC. I've been doing business with The Scott's Clark Honda company for 10 months now. Honestly, there have been a lot of hurdles, trials, mishaps and misunderstandings. A most recent situation in the service dept. When my truck was delivered to me, the driver, before he left had prayer with me, that God Bless my purchase. It has been some scary moments within my experience. Overall every situation has been worked out! I am also grateful for Mr. Stuart Phelps. When my faith became low due to a service issue, Mr. Phelps reached out to me, using professional and kind spirit. He was a great listener, knowledge in the product and services of my truck, he knew how to handle both company information and customers concern. Mr. Stuart is a perfect representative for The Scott Clark Honda company. Yet, I gained faith in who I trusted to do business with from the beginning. In this car buying experience, I've learned that in every situation there will be trials. But I will also agree that having faith always works! Thank you Mr. Stuart Phelps for not ignoring me. I Love my vehicle, because God gave it to me, the very best servicing to my car is very important to me. God Bless you!

Stuart Phelps

dana hendley
7/17/2016

"Amazing experience!"

I leased my 2014 Honda Civic from Scott Clark Honda and I have always been satisfied with how they do business. Being a real estate agent I am always sizing up other people’s service and people skills. I visited this week for a routine oil change and I was incredibly impressed with Chris Whiteman in their service department! Even though it was obvious that they were very busy at the time, Chris took the time to sit with me and review my car’s maintenance needs and work on setting up a time for a future visit. Most importantly he was respectful of my time constraints and had me on the road in time to make my next appointment! Thank you Chris and the team at Scott Clark Honda for providing an amazing service experience!

Chris Whiteman

277K mileage 4runner
7/14/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased my new Odyssey 3 years ago and since then I have received excellent support and service. I had an issue yesterday and Shukla, Robbie and JB resolved my issue and I can't say anything except EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Also, the kids loved their lobby area as I worked while we waited. They have an onsite café which is perfect to those who have to stay and wait for their vehicle. Super friendly and supportive staff. Once again big shout out to Shukla, Robbie and JB! I also own a Toyota and receive unbelievable service from both Scott Clark locations Justin at Toyota is my point of contact in service and he rocks too. Excellent service at both locations. Highly recommend!

Shukla AND Robbie in Service.

Y2WWmlnsan1
7/08/2016

"Buying a new Honda Pilot 2016"

My sales representative was Jeff Geoff. Initially I was interested in a used Honda Pilot but after he showed me all the upgrades and safety features on the 2016 model , I was sold on a new Pilot. He spent hours with me trying to explain all the tech stuff involved in this car. Even help me learn to drive the car properly. The entire dealership was very helpful and we were able to come to an agreeable price and trade in with little stress. Yes I am a female age 66 buying a car alone ( scary) . I also have to say I had a Honda Odyssey then traded it on a Highlander but was never completely satisfied with a Toyota performance and navigation system. I am thrilled to now own a new Honda with all the upgrades for an enjoyable ride.

Jeff Geoff

nivruthn
6/18/2016

"Very smooth process and extremely helpful"

Recently purchased an Accord Sport at SCH. Scott Clark Honda is the best dealership in Charlotte. I visited a few dealerships but none of them are accommodating as SCH is. They made sure I was completely satisfied by all means before I took the vehicle. Scott from the Finance department was awesome and helped me understand various options and gave me some valuable suggestions in choosing some protection packages. Kevin, Alex and Om from the sales team were also very helpful and cooperative throughout the process. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone considering a Honda vehicle.

Jaxnjus
5/23/2016

"Top notch service! "

Amanda was a pleasure to work with. She is very well educated in all the vehicles and products offered by Scott Clark Honda. She was VERY prompt, non-abrasive and sincere in her working with my family. She was understanding and ultimately did everything in her power to help us get the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted. Scott Clark Honda was a pleasure to do business with and so was Amanda. I would recommend her to anyone for their car buying needs. I was dreading coming into the dealership to look at a new vehicle but it was such a nice experience working with this associate and dealership. Dread turned into delight because of Amanda's personalty, knowledge and help.

Iron station buyer
3/12/2016

"Don't go to any Scott Clark dealership"

Purchased used car and it's been nightmare with one lie after another. Up to 3 strikes now but we can't give car back to go somewhere else. Don't buy from them unless you're willing to document every word they say since there will be no follow through and downright lying.

BjClay11
3/11/2016

"Bright Side"

With limited credit going to a dealership was always ruled out, causing me to settle for the "buy here, pay here" option. Until I sat down with Mr. David Rucker. He allowed me to see the "bright side" of things. Just when I thought I would have to settle for any car he fought to get me the car I wanted. Not only did he sell me a car, he took time to educate me about the importance of credit for my future. Thank you Mr. Rucker! We are really enjoying our new car!!

Joy
3/08/2016

"Great experience"

I had been eyeing a vehicle online and came in a day before my scheduled appointment to check it out. David was very helpful and made the experience as painless as possible. Without any force, coercion, or convincing, within minutes, I was purchasing a car. I ended up having to come in the next day and he was able to walk me through all of the different features that I missed the day before, he helped me get everything I left out of my trade-in, and he made sure any issues I had were mitigated. I would recommend him for anyone's car-buying experience! I also enjoyed working with Taiwon in Finance. He was very helpful and took the appropriate time walking through everything with me. I can say that everyone I interacted with in sales and finance were great!

Taiwon Myrick (Finance)

The Williams
3/04/2016

"Great! "

We really appreciate the great customer service, honesty, and patience we had at Scott Clark. They worked with us to satisfy our needs and give us the best deal. After talking to tons of other deslerships, this dealership has the greatest customer service and great prices. Thank you Demario Hutchins, Taiwon, and JB!

Taiwon in finance