Scott Clark Honda

Scott Clark Honda

Call
Scott Clark Honda Info
About Scott Clark Honda

Thanks for taking a look at Scott Clark Honda, a Honda dealer in Charlotte, NC. Scott Clark Honda is proud to serve the entire Charlotte metro area and all of North Carolina with outstanding customer service and an excellent selection of new and used Hondas in addition to other used cars and trucks. We are located at 7001 East Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227, right next to the intersection of W.T. Harris Blvd and Independence Blvd. Our customers come from all over North Carolina and South Carolina to be a part of the Scott Clark Honda experience in Charlotte. Our extremely knowledgeable staff can help you no matter what your situation or needs are. If you're looking for a new Honda Pilot in Charlotte, we can help you. If you're from Rock Hill and need service for your used Honda Accord, we can help you. Maybe you're from Gastonia and heard about Scott Clark Honda Charlotte's Civic Hybrids, come take a closer look and our staff can help give you the right information and guide you to a Honda that fits your needs

About Scott Clark Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Love our new Pilot"

We were looking for a used car for awhile and Tim Fox was searching for us a car. He helped us on a couple of different days and spent a lot of time educating us on pilots. We were able to get a new one and we are extremely happy. He made this a great experience and worked very hard to please us. He tries to make buying a car a very pleasant experience. I will definitely be returning to him for our next vehicle. Thanks Tim for a great experience.

Tim fox

"Luis Porras created a Great Car Buying Experience "

Luis Porras Rocks – Buy your next Honda from this young energetic salesmen!!! On Saturday June 21, 2014 I went into Scott Clark Honda on Independence Road in Charlotte, NC to get an oil change on my Honda Accord. While there I decided to inquire with a sales rep on trading my car in for the 2014 Accord. In the previous months I was called a few times asking me to consider trading in my vehicle due to low inventory on the lot for gently used Honda Accords. The Sales Rep that assisted me was Luis Porras. Luis was very energetic and very personable. He and I started off by going over any changes that may have occurred on the newest Accord Model and then we went straight to viewing them. Luis was very knowledgeable regarding the Accord as to what features exists and how those features could benefit me. We ended up spending the ENTIRE day together LoL and I walked away with a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L with Navigation. Special note to the management staff at Honda who was also great and made my 2nd buying experience from Scott Clark Honda Awesome!

Luis Porras

"The Vehicle Exchange Program"

New GM, JB Beckley, made a very tough deal possible and was able to get me into a new 2014 EXL V6 Accord from my 2012 EXLV6. I also appreciate everyone’s efforts to get through the paperwork efficiently. Thanks to all and I love the new car!!

JB Beckley

"hyndai genesis"

Simon Diaz is the reason I bought from them ,outstanding customer service and never left the comfort of my home , they delivered to me , awesome

Simon Diaz

"Simple - this place embodies the definition of "high..."

Simple - this place embodies the definition of "high pressure." My salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. However, the sales managers were very high-pressure (and a bit condescending), and called/texted me (I never agreed that text messages were acceptable communication in the first place...) at 9am on a Saturday, then 10am on a Sunday, and so on and so on until I finally told them to leave me the heck alone. I understand they're in a tough position to sell vehicles, but there's no need to disrespect my wishes as far as follow-up contact.

All

Scott Clark Honda responded to this review

April 04, 2014

Dear JLuge76, We are sincerely disheartened to hear of your unpleasant experience at our dealership. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such. We are very sorry about the text messages and calls. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you in further detail. Please contact me at the dealership at your earliest convenience. Thank you, JB Beckley – General Manager Scott Clark Honda

"Demario Hutchings is a true definition of exceptional..."

Demario Hutchings is a true definition of exceptional customer service. My husband and I was in on last week and Mr Hutchings went over and beyond to ensure that we were taken care of. We test drive the new Honda Pilot Demario did an awesome job with product knowledge of this awesome SUV.. I will gladly recommend Demario to family and friends!

Demario Hutchings

"I saw an ad about used cars for sale, before going to..."

I saw an ad about used cars for sale, before going to auction, that Mr. Watson had made, and I came down and looked around and actually bought one. Mr. Watson is a very personable guy, and very professional , I would come back again. Thank you Shane for my new used car.

Shane Watson

"I brought my daughter to dealership to purchase a car,..."

I brought my daughter to dealership to purchase a car, and Shane helped her find the car she wanted.He helped educate us about each car he showed us, and wasn't pushy but very helpful in helping us to find the right one. I've bought many cars through the years, but this had to be my best experience yet. I will be needing a car myself soon, and will go back to Scott Clark Honda. I will also ask for Shane, he was so helpful last time.

Shane Watson

"Una bonita experiencia!! No pensaba comprar, simplemente..."

Una bonita experiencia!! No pensaba comprar, simplemente ver un carro para mi esposa pero quede impresionado por el servicio amable de Terry Walter, un vendedor muy amable, me mostró la honda odyssey , mi esposa quedo encantada! Mis niños también, el se tomó todo el tiempo para explicarnos las facilidades que ellos ofrecen, jamás sentimos presión para comprarlo, después de una hora el llamo a su jefe y el fue muy amable con nosotros terminamos comprando el carro por la gran atención que nos dieron ( fuimos a otros dealers y nadie nos dio el servicio que ofrece scott clark honda) quiero dar las gracias a Terry Walter por ser tan lindo con nosotros. Visite scott clark y pregunten por Terry Walter, se los recomiendo. Att. Familia Donagustin. God bless you,Terry.

Terry Walter

"I worked with both George and John. They seemed to..."

I worked with both George and John. They seemed to understand my needs and made some good suggestions regarding what would work. They do call me with updates on their inventory.They are not pushy. I have not yet decided on which car I want.

John and George