Scott Clark Honda

7025 E. Independence Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28227 Closed 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM Hours

Scott Hall, Service Advisor, Scott Clark Honda

Sales Assistant
Peter Moreno, Finance Manager, Scott Clark Honda

Peter Moreno

April 28, 2017

"The oil change that grew."

- jillglo

I've had my used Honda/2011 a few years not paid off yet. Up until yesterday I haven't really had a great "take my car to the shop day" (and was kinda sorry I bought a Honda) went in for an oil change which grew into timing belt, tensioner, wheel aligment, and bushings/under warrenty. All that and I couldn't rent a car cause my drivers license was damaged. All this and Bobby Hardin was great he handled it quickly and basically took care of everything. He was nice and sympathetic and explained everything to me. Hands down Bobby was the best service advisor I've every had at Honda.

April 27, 2017

"Tremendous customer service"

- Billyt

Will Huffman was able to squeeze me in for an unscheduled maintenance. appointment. The oil life indicator flashed on while I was driving home around 4.am. It was at 15% so I drove in to the dealership around 6:45 am and Will was able to get my car serviced and I was out around 8.am that same morning. The service was done in a very timely manner. I will definitely continue to return for any service needs.

April 27, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Scellie7

I love not being pressured and given the facts to make my own decisions anout my car care. Will was the most sevice minded person I have ever dealt with at any place I have ever taken my car. Fantastic!

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $26745