Scott Clark Honda

7001 E. Independence Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Scott Clark Honda Info
About Scott Clark Honda

Thanks for taking a look at Scott Clark Honda, a Honda dealer in Charlotte, NC. Scott Clark Honda is proud to serve the entire Charlotte metro area and all of North Carolina with outstanding customer service and an excellent selection of new and used Hondas in addition to other used cars and trucks. We are located at 7001 East Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227, right next to the intersection of W.T. Harris Blvd and Independence Blvd. Our customers come from all over North Carolina and South Carolina to be a part of the Scott Clark Honda experience in Charlotte. Our extremely knowledgeable staff can help you no matter what your situation or needs are. If you're looking for a new Honda Pilot in Charlotte, we can help you. If you're from Rock Hill and need service for your used Honda Accord, we can help you. Maybe you're from Gastonia and heard about Scott Clark Honda Charlotte's Civic Hybrids, come take a closer look and our staff can help give you the right information and guide you to a Honda that fits your needs

About Scott Clark Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

jojo8288
7/24/2015

"Upper management scores!"

I just bought a used 2007 honda accord in may 2015. My radiator went out on the car. Too bad I didn't pay extra for a warranty on the car. But after talking to the GM (JB BECKLEY), He told me no worries that he would see to it that my car was fixed free of charge!! Now that's what I call Satisfaction Guaranteed! Thanks Scott Clark. Sincerely, Joe Foy

JB BECKLEY&DONNIE FARMER

Lj651
7/08/2015

"Sold a car I was planning to purchase out from under me"

I called early on a Tuesday morning to inquiry about a specific vehicle. I talked to a sales rep he ran my credit information and I sat an appointment for the next day to come in and complete the sale. He called me the next morning to tell me what information to bring with me but informed me they had sold that vehicle the night before. When I asked why it was not held he stated they don't hold vehicles unless you put a deposit down, he never mentioned this before. He then seemed confident that he could find me something on the lot that fit my needs, without even finding out what I needed If you run a person's credit and have the application pending you should not leave the vehicle as available. Now my credit took a hit and I have no car to show for it. I have told all my friends to choose another Honda dealer from now on.

Eric Watts

Scott Clark Honda responded to this review

July 10, 2015

Hello Liz, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me. I would again like to apologize for this unfortunate incident. We do our very best to make sure that every customer leaves satisfied, and I am sorry that we fail in this instance. If you have any questions, or further comments, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, Stuart Phelps - Director of Brand Development (980) 833-3600.

Chasity MG
6/10/2015

"Great place to buy a car! Customer service is superb! "

I've purchased 3 cars from Scott Clark Honda. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone. The customer service is great and if there is an issue they will do whatever it takes to resolve it! Great people, great place!

John Wilkins, Hooper, JB Beckley

Jay
5/14/2015

"Misplaced my payment check!!"

Can you imagine that? They wouldn't deliver the vehicle until I provide full amount check to them and they call me back a week AFTER completing the sale, making the payment and car delivery asking me for the check? What the heck! Definitely wouldn't recommend them to my friends and family members, especially after going through the terrible experience. Here's my overall experience: 5/6 - First visit to their dealership, finalized the car and started price negotiations. Took about 90 minutes to agree upon the price, and Sales Manager bagged the deal done deal for him! Never showed his face again since then. Salesperson and Finance Manager rushed me through the documentation not explaining how and when I will receive warranty documentation. They bragged a lot about LIFETIME powertrain warranty during the sales pitch, never talked it after the sale was done! Finance manager - Tony L offered me to take the car same day if I could provide the pre-approval letter from my credit union, but I was too tired to take the delivery same day, so I proposed to take the delivery on the next day. 5/7 - I obtained the pre-approval letter and called up dealership to reconfirm that they could release the vehicle (glad that I did that) they denied outright. They wanted LOG (Letter of Guaranteed credit) to be able to release the car. Tony L was out of office and other finance manager wouldn't agree. No matter how many times I requested and referred to what Tony promised, they didn't budge. 5/8 - I received the pre-approval check from my credit union, and handed over to the sales person, took the delivery. The delivery process is so much screwed, that the delivery checklist was pre-filled before I arrived. They did not include owner's manual in the car's glove box (pretty basic isn't it?) 5/13 - 1:30pm - With prior notice to the sales person and dealership receptionist, I sent my wife to collect the manual and powertrain warranty document. They claimed that owner manual was already included, then they took about 1 hour to dig through the manual and handed it over to her. They also claimed that the warranty document was already provided. 5/13 - 3:30pm - Tony L calls me leaves message. I called back and he confirms that I have taken delivery and asks when will they receive the check from my credit union. what the heck! Don't they talk to sales floor before calling customers? I told him that check was already handed over to he sales person. I asked him about the warranty documentation, he confirmed that he has it right on his table and he would mail it to me. Update 5/14 - 3:30pm - They found the check! yay! They had applied to the wrong customer account! They promised that it would be deposited in a couple of days. I don't trust them for anything anymore. Sorry I chose them for my first ever brand new vehicle purchase. Update 6/18 - And the Saga continues... I waited about a month for my credit union to receive the car title, they still don't have it. So called up DMV (can't trust the dealership!) and they had sent the Title to totally different credit union. They added wrong lien information! Isn't that unbelievable. After waiting for a month, now I have to deal with contacting incorrect lienholder, get their lien release then deal with DMV to correct the lien information. Can I really trust dealership to do this for me? I absolutely don't think so!

John Greene, Jesse James, Tony Lowder

Scott Clark Honda responded to this review

May 22, 2015

Hello Jay, I would like to start by apologizing for your recent buying experience at Scott Clark Honda. Our goal is for every customer's purchase to be smooth and enjoyable, and I am sorry to hear that this was not your experience. If you should have any questions, or additional comments, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, J.B. Beckley - General Manager (321) 446-8930.

H.Y.
4/19/2015

"Loved them!"

I searched for and found the exact car I was looking for. The year make and model were not negotiable as I was going by NHSA safety reviews for my newly driving teenager. Both cars that met the criteria I found for sale were out of state in North Carolina, I live in Georgia. My Scott Clark Honda salesman, David Rucker, answered all my questions and sent me multiple video's of the car to answer my specific questions, it was like I was right there! I told him, I would be up over the weekend (5 hour drive) to look at a couple cars in NC. He offered to ship his car down to me, and if I didn't like it I could send it right back... I thought it sounded to good to be true, and agreed, but had them bring the car to a dealership of the cars manufacturer (not a Honda) in north Atlanta. Not only did David say no problem, the drivers that brought the vehicle down were so very patient as the Atlanta service department went through the entire car so I knew that everything was mechanically okay. The car is a 2012 and only had 11K miles on it, and the price was excellent so I was wary, but the only thing found was the main battery (not the hybrid batteries) was very low and needed to be replaced. David said, no problem and paid the other dealership directly to put a new battery in the car (over $400!), and I hadn't even test driven it, much less signed any papers! After the test drive we finally started the paperwork (total wait at Atlanta dealership was over four hours!) and I purchased. My daughter was so very happy when she saw it that afternoon, she thought we might go look over the coming weekend, ha ha. Scott Clark Honda, David Rucker, and the two very patient (drove 10 hours round trip and waited 4 hours in service dept!!) delivery drivers went way over and beyond any expectations of a dealership to exceed superior customer service! 5 Stars***** Thank you!

David Rucker

sydney.williams.3152
11/12/2014

"Great Service"

Simon (our dealer) was awesome!! I truly enjoyed my first car experience! Scott Clark Honda was an amazing help!!! I absolutely love my car also!

Simon

SummerHaire
7/18/2014

"Love our new Pilot"

We were looking for a used car for awhile and Tim Fox was searching for us a car. He helped us on a couple of different days and spent a lot of time educating us on pilots. We were able to get a new one and we are extremely happy. He made this a great experience and worked very hard to please us. He tries to make buying a car a very pleasant experience. I will definitely be returning to him for our next vehicle. Thanks Tim for a great experience.

Tim fox

Ssabrams
6/26/2014

"Luis Porras created a Great Car Buying Experience "

Luis Porras Rocks – Buy your next Honda from this young energetic salesmen!!! On Saturday June 21, 2014 I went into Scott Clark Honda on Independence Road in Charlotte, NC to get an oil change on my Honda Accord. While there I decided to inquire with a sales rep on trading my car in for the 2014 Accord. In the previous months I was called a few times asking me to consider trading in my vehicle due to low inventory on the lot for gently used Honda Accords. The Sales Rep that assisted me was Luis Porras. Luis was very energetic and very personable. He and I started off by going over any changes that may have occurred on the newest Accord Model and then we went straight to viewing them. Luis was very knowledgeable regarding the Accord as to what features exists and how those features could benefit me. We ended up spending the ENTIRE day together LoL and I walked away with a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L with Navigation. Special note to the management staff at Honda who was also great and made my 2nd buying experience from Scott Clark Honda Awesome!

Luis Porras

NotHappy101
4/14/2014

"The Vehicle Exchange Program"

New GM, JB Beckley, made a very tough deal possible and was able to get me into a new 2014 EXL V6 Accord from my 2012 EXLV6. I also appreciate everyone’s efforts to get through the paperwork efficiently. Thanks to all and I love the new car!!

JB Beckley

Brandon Kraus
3/30/2014

"hyndai genesis"

Simon Diaz is the reason I bought from them ,outstanding customer service and never left the comfort of my home , they delivered to me , awesome

Simon Diaz