Scott Clark Honda

7025 E. Independence Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Scott Clark Honda Info
About Scott Clark Honda

Thanks for taking a look at Scott Clark Honda, a Honda dealer in Charlotte, NC. Scott Clark Honda is proud to serve the entire Charlotte metro area and all of North Carolina with outstanding customer service and an excellent selection of new and used Hondas in addition to other used cars and trucks. We are located at 7001 East Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227, right next to the intersection of W.T. Harris Blvd and Independence Blvd. Our customers come from all over North Carolina and South Carolina to be a part of the Scott Clark Honda experience in Charlotte. Our extremely knowledgeable staff can help you no matter what your situation or needs are. If you're looking for a new Honda Pilot in Charlotte, we can help you. If you're from Rock Hill and need service for your used Honda Accord, we can help you. Maybe you're from Gastonia and heard about Scott Clark Honda Charlotte's Civic Hybrids, come take a closer look and our staff can help give you the right information and guide you to a Honda that fits your needs

About Scott Clark Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

jillriley6
2/04/2016

"Great Dealership & Excellent Service Department"

Had a great experience with the dealership. We bought a used Honda Odyssey & was contacted a couple weeks later stating that they needed us to bring the car in to fix a recall. Since we live in another state, we made accommodations to spend the night. We dropped the car off on Friday & was told by the Service Director Jimmy Bass that they would need to keep the vehicle overnight so they could work on it the next day. He went above & beyond to accommodate us, as he gave us a loaner vehicle to use until we returned the next day. The service was fabulous and Jimmy was so very kind & helpful. My family was quite impressed! We will definitely be back to purchase future vehicles from them!

CamElon02
1/25/2016

"Great Communication Helped Overcome Hiccups"

After shopping around on the new 2016 Civic, I found that Scott Clark Honda offered by far the best payment and overall experience while shopping and test driving. My consultant Justin Scott was outstanding. When I first inquired, he created a personalized video tour of one of the vehicles that I had shown interest in driving. He followed up via my preferred method of communication - text messaging. Many other salespeople I dealt with won't adapt to a customer's preference with communication. Justin was on board. He wanted to set up an appointment, but to my own fault, I went in to see him without confirming a time and date. His colleague JR was very helpful while Justin was with another client. I followed up after the visit to meet with Justin. I met with Justin to look at some options and we came to an agreement on price and the features I wanted in the Civic. The price was nearly $200 less per month than a competing dealer in Charlotte. Where the hiccups came into play was in the finance office. The monthly payment on paper was somehow $30 higher than I had agreed to. I was told that it was because of a difference in state taxes. I took them at their word and agreed. I went home later and researched the tax discrepancy. I found that there should have been no increase because of registering in South Carolina. I followed up with Justin Scott who verified that the finance manager was new and that there were paperwork errors. There would end up being several other errors in the paperwork from the "rookie" in finance until we reached out to Justin Mann, the finance director. Justin Mann took immediate ownership of the experience on the finance side and ensured that everything worked perfectly with the agreed upon payment and lease terms. Justin Scott kept in touch to see that everything was good on my end. They gave me fair value for my trade and in the end I was able to pick up the new car looking nice with everything I had asked for. The key to success in even the most volatile of situations is communication. Both Justins were great in that they stayed in touch and making sure everything was corrected. I recommend Justin Scott as a Honda expert and someone you can trust as a consultant when you consider purchasing a new vehicle. Thank you guys (and JR for the help as well!) for making this a good overall experience.

Justin Scott

Richard
1/13/2016

"Scott Clark selling fruit"

Purchased 2010 cc Volkswagen. Thought would be better to buy thru dealership. I was wrong. I have spent $3000 in 3 months. I have emailed, called, and live chat. No response other than live chat. Replace both head light bulbs, replaced plugs, water pump and housing. The water pump was the last problem. I am handicap and they dealership is 2 1/2 hrs away. Could have purchased from individual for $500 cheaper, but I want to buy thru dealer. The water pump disabled the vehicle, so after 2 weeks and no response, I had it towed to Volkswagen dealership for the repair. After they replaced it they found sensor and sensor wiring tape to hold sensor in. They replaced wiring and sensor. The dealership was in disbelief that I bought it from a dealer ship. I unloaded that lemon for another Volkswagen. The original payed was around $15,000. Spent another $3000 on repairs, another $3000 for newer on. So I have spent $21,000 on the whole mess. STAY AWAY FROM SCOTT CLARK HONDA. Don't even know what there position is, will not return calls or emails. Richard Brackin

No one would return emails or phone calls

rmr073158
12/05/2015

"My experience the Scott Clark Honda General Manager"

I recently purchased a pre owned Jeep Patriot High Altitude vehicle from this dealership. My initial experience with the dealership left a lot to be desired, but when JB Beckley (the GM) got involved my experience improved dramatically. This particular pre owned vehicle with low mileage is hard to find, but JB made sure his staff stayed on top of their search. Additionally, JB stayed in touch with me on a regular basis to keep me updated with the search. As a GM of a large dealership that sells over 350 pre owned cars a month, it is an understatement to say he is a busy person 12+ hours a day. JB stayed involved from the start of the search to me taking ownership of the vehicle. I would recommend this dealership based on his performance and involvement.

QueenKita
11/30/2015

"Scammed me out of my money!!!"

My car would not start took it there for service and was told it was bad gas. They did not save the gas and I had the gas tested. It came back that the gas was fine and this dealership charged me $693.39 when the parts were only $35.00. I also did not authorize them to fix it especially when it should have been figured out diagnostically!! I tried to speak to the manager and was not able to and then I called the corporate office and they basically told me that they stood by their service dept. Really without proof and I had proof. So nevertheless I will never go there again for anything and I have told people I know to not go there for anything. I want my money back because I feel I was scammed. Also contacted my lawyer because one way or another I will get my money back!!

Jimmie Bass service manager who I did not speak with

pilot16
11/24/2015

"purchase honda pilot 2016"

I purchase my Honda pilot 2016 with the helped of John Greene. He is very helpful and answer all my questions. he is very valuable to the customer service.

Op70366
11/21/2015

"Disappointed. What's the point of making an appointment?"

#disappointed Made an appointment for the recall at 8 AM today. Got the car around 11:30 was told it was a 2 -2.5 hr timeframe. Alright I understand that and it's the week before a holiday so it's busy and crunch time...but it seemed like it was first come first serve and not sure if they went by the schedule.... Because the guy didn't seem to confirm it with me in the system....Also I could tell this guy was having a bad day. Brought up my concern at 11 am for wait time. Shocked by interaction as I was rudely dismissed. It was just a concern for time and it was just a conversation. I could tell this guys was upset but we're all human. It's just a conversation no need to be dismissive. He called me when ready "I paged you, called you and left a voicemail." "I told him I didn't hear the page and I'm in the lobby" I came out and showed him no voicemail. His response "I didn't call you then" and walked off. Didn't go over the report and found out on my own that I needed an alignment. Also paper work shows work order created at 10 AM... Not at 8 :( Hope this guy has a better day. I hope Scott Clark company genuinely takes this feedback as constructional training for your employees and a way to improve scheduling and turn around times....for your customers because I felt today you all didn't live up to your end of your motto to "Take care of the customer".

Not listed above

My Opinion Matters
10/03/2015

" My complaint mattered"

After reviewing this company on this website, I was contacted by Stuart Phelps and he went out of his way to make sure that both my parents and I were 100% satisfied. He apologized for the previous problems and proved to me that customer satisfaction is number one and he also went out of his way to make us, the customers, happy and satisfied. He built a relationship with me and his actions alone has earned my repeat business. Thank you for making a difference and showing me that customers do matter to your business!

Stuart Phelps

grande1129
9/22/2015

"can I give less than one star?"

Two months ago I bought 4 tires for my car at Scott Clark Honda ( I own a Mercedes Benz GLK350 ), I should had purchased the tires at Mercedes but since we had been long time customers with Honda, my family had purchased several cars from them and their tires were less expensive, I decided to go ahead. Tires were installed, balanced and alignment done based on the service report I was given. Fast forward two months later and driving on Providence Rd. me rear left tire goes flat. Mercedes road side assistance comes over and gets my spare tire on ( since apparently is hard to change their tires ) and it turns out both of my rear tires are worn out on the inside (alignment issues). Having a year warranty on the tires my husband goes to the dealer and explains the tire was flat and we are wondering how to go about with the warranty. My husband is turned away because being a Mercedes Benz it overrides their warranty, he is told by Steve Beck (the same person that advised us to buy the tires) that if the car would be a Honda they can honor the warranty but since is not, the only thing he can do about it is " sell us another tire" which of course would not have any kind of warranty since the car that needs it is still a Mercedes Benz not a Honda. Next Day my father goes over the dealership since he is the one that took the car there on the first place. He speaks again with Steve Beck and also with service management and he is told that our stories don't match, that the day before my husband told them that he had hit the sidewalk and that's how the tire got flat. ( Obviously my husband never said that, because that never happened!), on top of everything, Honda service management tells my father that my husband and I had placed him in a bad position because the tires the car had are not the same that they had installed, that either my husband or myself had removed the tires they installed and replaced them with worn out tires. So now, we are lairs and thieves. Don't know how it happened but they ended up replacing the rear tires, it was 7 pm and my parents are still waiting for the car, after it had been dropped off before noon. The alignment was never done the first time or yesterday when the rear tires were replaced. I took my car to Mercedes Benz dealer today because the alignment is completely off, it turns out the tires were not installed properly and they weren't even a good match for my car. I had to pay for the new alignment at Mercedes and was advised to replace the tires as soon as possible since they are not a perfect match for my car and it will continue driving off. Scott Clark Honda, you had lost 3 customers and as much as I can, will tell my friends and family about your unprofessional service department.

james bass, steve beck

Scott Clark Honda responded to this review

September 24, 2015

Hello Grande, Scott Clark Honda has always made customer satisfaction our top priority, and we are very sorry to see you are upset. We take pride in providing complete and competent service, while always maintaining the highest level of respect and business ethics. We try very hard to satisfy every customer, and would welcome the opportunity to prove ourselves to you in the future. Thank you, J.B. Beckley - General Manager.

Venkat
9/11/2015

"Great experience and great deal!!!"

I purchased a Honda odyssey and sales person Shane did a wonderful job in making my car buying experience very smooth and without any issues. Tony did a great job in explaining all the details clearly and patiently answer all my questions. I would recommend car buyers in this area not to miss visiting this dealership.

Reviews of James "JB" Beckley