Scott Clark Honda

George Billett, Internet Sales, Scott Clark Honda

George Billett

Internet Sales

June 19, 2017

"Prompt helpful courteous service"

- Ginny

Austin was extremely knowledgable and helpful. He contacted me promptly with information about my vehicle and helped me understand the problems. I wanted to put off a large repair for a couple of months and I appreciated that he did not pressure me to do it that day. We agreed to make contact again in September.

Austin Emmerling

June 19, 2017

"Excellent care from Sales team"

- Honda Guy

Jesse Shepeard is an excellent representative for Scott Honda. The Sales manager worked with us until we got the right price. The finance dept. Was very efficient. The dealership even delivered the car 2 hours away for us the next day. Everything as promised.

Jesse Shepeard

June 18, 2017

"Service always on point and Robbie Headly is fantastic."

- klack002

It is hard to describe a great experience other than saying. Going to Scott Clark Honda and having Robbie Headly as my Service Advisor is like seeing an old friend from college catching up on what has happened in the last 6-8 months while getting business taken care of. Robbie (Robert) knows his stuff and does not push for additional work and knows my vehicles as well as everything we talked about 6 months to a year ago. He is an asset and I truly appreciate his professionalism as well as his friendliness. If I could give a 6 star rating for Robbie I would.

Robert Headly