Scott Clark Honda

7025 E. Independence Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
Scott Clark Honda Info
About Scott Clark Honda

Thanks for taking a look at Scott Clark Honda, a Honda dealer in Charlotte, NC. Scott Clark Honda is proud to serve the entire Charlotte metro area and all of North Carolina with outstanding customer service and an excellent selection of new and used Hondas in addition to other used cars and trucks. We are located at 7001 East Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227, right next to the intersection of W.T. Harris Blvd and Independence Blvd. Our customers come from all over North Carolina and South Carolina to be a part of the Scott Clark Honda experience in Charlotte. Our extremely knowledgeable staff can help you no matter what your situation or needs are. If you're looking for a new Honda Pilot in Charlotte, we can help you. If you're from Rock Hill and need service for your used Honda Accord, we can help you. Maybe you're from Gastonia and heard about Scott Clark Honda Charlotte's Civic Hybrids, come take a closer look and our staff can help give you the right information and guide you to a Honda that fits your needs

About Scott Clark Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Vicetj
9/23/2016

"Quite possibly the best car buying experience EVER!"

Thank you Scott Clark Honda for giving us the best, personalized car buying experience we could imagine. Everyone that we encountered from the front desk to the sales floor to the manager was polite and willing to help us with whatever we needed. The previous day we had a HORRIBLE experience with another local Honda dealership and we were pleased when Scott Clark Honda gave us a COMPLETELY different experience and atmosphere. We are in love with our Pilot! If you go, make sure to see AUSTIN...he met us smiling at the door and left us smiling handing us our keys. We will definitely be doing business with them in the future!

Cit123
9/23/2016

"Accord Hybrid"

Justin was excellent to work with, professiional & responsive. I'll recommend him and Scrott Clarke to others looking for a Honda product in the future!

Shell
9/19/2016

"Great!!!!"

Austin and George were great. The two of them where very helpful in getting us the car we wanted for the price we wanted. (Plenty of meet on the bone)

Austin Billett

mlroberts069
9/18/2016

"Best Experiene Ever"

We had the Best experience when purchasing from Scotts Clark Honda. The Lifetime warranty on the car was an added bonus. Our Sales Guy Jesse Shepeard and Finance Manager Carlos Fuller made our experience seamless. Oral and Mary

Jesse Shepeard

Happy Honda owner
9/18/2016

"Great experience"

We have purchased several hondas over the years, including a few from Scott Clark in the past. This was by far the easiest and best experience of purchasing and leasing a car! Eduardo was fantastic at explaining things and very patient as we made our decisions. Once we did, Scott and Donnie had the paperwork ready so we saved as much time as possible.

Bgpopo
9/17/2016

"Austin is Great!"

Great customer service! Very helpful, worked with me on the vehicle I wanted!! Thanks Austin and George for a good time and taking the moment to consider my needs.

MCox
9/17/2016

"Wonderful Customer Service"

Yesterday I purchased a brand new Honda Accord from Scott Clark Honda. It's a gorgeous car but the best part about the experience was the excellent customer service. The team at Scott Clark, Colin in particular, did a fantastic job taking care of us. I'm extremely satisfied with my new purchase.

Colin Klein

CivicGirl

"Wonderful experience!!"

I recently bought a civic from Arthur Johnson at Scott Clark Honda. He was a pleasure to work with, highly professional and very knowledgeable. He was willing and able to answer any and all questions I had. I would highly recommend Scott Clark to anyone, especially working with Arthur Johnson.

Lester
9/16/2016

"Amazing...... Amazing..... Amazing "

I will never go to another car dealership. When you can go to Scott Clark Honda and tell JB what you want and he gets EXACTLY what you want 2 times within 6 months why go somewhere else... JB dId exactly what he said he would they treat you more like Family than Customers.... Me and my husband are some happy customers... Again I SAY JB YOUR THE MAN....

Carlos and Davion

AdrianR23PO

"Excellent Customer Service"

My saIes rep was Arthur Johnson who was pleasure to work with. I bought my car online and it was shipped from North Carolina to the doorstep of my job in Milwaukee. From paperwork to keys in hand I had a wonderful experience and recommend Scott Clark Honda to all my friends.

Reviews of Donnie Farmer