Scott Kia Of Springfield

117 Reviews of Scott Kia Of Springfield

April 24, 2017

"Very quick service."

- Daddy's Girl 72

Very convince location . Sales reps. We're very efficient and knowledgeable about all vehicles. Would definitely recommend to others.Keith was very helpful and patient with the sales.

Keith Williams
3.8
Other Employees : Shawn
Apr 24, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing your review. We're glad to hear you had a great purchase experience with Keith. Enjoy your new Kia!

April 17, 2017

"Optima"

- Sheri Byrd

Great service department .. Great sales department Great people to work with you Clean just beautiful dealership Friendly They are proud of the product I plan on staying with kia scott family Go get your kia from scott..spingfield.. Ask hassan..

Bob Bollinger

Hassan Arouh

Apr 17, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Sheri, thank you for sharing these kind words about your experience with Scott Kia and our team. We appreciate having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back!

April 08, 2017

"buying car"

- allan56

People at kie are awsome very easy to work with and take care of coustmers I would be back to buy and also reckemed too friends too go there and buy

hasin
Apr 10, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Allan, thank you for sharing your review of Scott Kia and for being a guest of our dealership!

April 03, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- Satisfiedcustomer

Hassan was great to deal with. I did not feel hassled, he explained all the options I was interested in and made the experience pleasurable.

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

We appreciate you sharing your story. Your satisfaction is important to us and we are so glad you enjoyed your purchase experience. Congratulations!

April 02, 2017

"Dealership rating"

- Sabriya

Ron was very helpful & patient. He gave me the best experience I've ever had at a dealership. Got me what I needed and very friendly.

Ronald Monroe
4.4

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Sabriya, thank you for sharing your story... We're glad that Ron provided you with 5-star satisfaction!

April 01, 2017

"EXCELLENT"

- Suec19086

Keith Williams best ever. .Professional, good listener. Informative,kind gentleman .Outstanding job. love our Kia Sedona EX and the car buying experience at Scott Kia.

Keith Williams
3.8

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

We appreciate your kind feedback about your purchase experience at Scott Kia. We are so happy to hear that our team took great care to make sure your vehicle needs and complete satisfaction were met. We look forward to welcoming you back!

March 30, 2017

"Excellent, love my new Sportage"

- bearzee1945

Hassan was an excellent salesman and worked with me to provide what I wanted in the way of options and staying within my budget. I pretty much knew what I wanted and he made it happen. I would highly recommend him to others interested in a Kia. This is my 4th purchase of a Kia vehicle. He as followed up with me to assure I am pleased and to assist with anything I may need. Sean was also excellent in getting the paperwork done and completing that part of the sale. Love my Kia Sportage!

Other Employees : Hassan Arouh

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing your awesome compliments to our team! It's our goal to get you in the car you want and make sure all your vehicle needs are met. Congratulations on your new Sportage!

March 21, 2017

"Good I would recommend this dealership "

- Red kia

We recently purchased a kia sol, we had gone a long time with out a car payment. So we were a bit aprehensive , but Allen made us fell so comfortable, even when there was a problem that was clearly not his fault, he stayed with us, helped us until the end. Repeatedly apologized, helped us move our things from one car to the other, when my wife had to bring the car back a few days later he even purchased lunch for us, while we waited for our car to get serviced. I'm a plumbing hvac tech and a trainer. I'm in a different persons house every day, so I know how important customer service is, and what he displayed can't be taught, he naturally care's for people and that came across. So thank you allen for everything.

Allen Ma

Nicole Michelotto
Mar 21, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing your story! Problems occasionally arise and we appreciate your understanding and patience. Our team is trained to make sure that resolution to any bump in the road is met with your complete satisfaction and we're glad to hear our team did just that for your family. Enjoy your Kia!

March 20, 2017

"KIA SPORTAGE"

- lovely

I would like to thank everyone that helped me with the purchase of my car. daniel was extremely helpful and perfessional and very prompt. He was the fastest salesman i have ever had. Everyone was so friedly and kind to me i really appreciated that. Once again thans for all your help.

Daniel Hrehocik

Marissa Krauss

Mar 21, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing your story and for choosing Scott Kia. We are so glad you are loving your new Kia Sportage and appreciate the 5-star rating!

March 13, 2017

"Fantastic dealership"

- Kia fan2017

Great experience and Sulwyn Li provided excellent customer service. I will definitely reccomend your dealership to my friends and family. All your staff was very friendly and pleasent.

Other Employees : Sulwyn Li
Mar 13, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for choosing Scott Kia of Springfield to help with your vehicle needs. We're so glad Sulwyn and the team provided you with a 5-star guest experience and earned your trusted recommendation!