Scott Kia Of Springfield

124 Reviews of Scott Kia Of Springfield

May 21, 2017

"Third time's a charm!"

- nap0204

We just purchased our third car in 6 months at Scott Kia and as always, they did a great job for us! They even enrolled us in their Scott Kia Advantage Program that gives us credit toward service and future purchases! Kudos to Alan and Rob for another great job!

Allen Ma
Rob Hannigan

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for choosing Scott Kia! We are so happy that our team has earned us the opportunity to welcome you back again and we look forward to keeping you safely on the road when you visit our brand new service department!

May 21, 2017

"Hassan felt more like a friend of mine than a salesman. CSG"

- Charles3

I gave Scott kia the 5 star rating, because every time I go there I all ways get great service. THIS TEAM IS AWESOME! THANKS HASSAN - Charles green.

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Charles, we appreciate hearing from you and are so glad to learn that our team provides 5-star service. Kudos to Hassan for providing a personal and comfortable purchase experience... Enjoy your Kia!

May 18, 2017

"Very nice service. Love everyone here. "

- Amna123

Great service Great reps here. Maybe they need to speed up buying process . Also prices need to match advertisements But overall very nice place to be at.

Leone Washington
Jared Zangwill
Ed Dondici
Rob Hannigan

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide each of our guests with a smooth visit. We appreciate your feedback and your kind words about our team!

May 03, 2017

"NEVER AGAIN"

- Que

I'll start on the one positive note that there it.. Ron, who was my car salesman, is hands down the best person who has ever sold me anything. I was so impressed with his efforts and drive and he was the ONLY positive part of my experience! My experience that happens to still be going on. (Meanwhile I got a vehicle months ago.) Ron was amazing he laid out all of my options from leasing, to buying used, to buying new and he really helped me leave with the car that I wanted at a price within my budget. He is actually the reason I leased from Kia opposed to Nissan. (Nissan offered me more miles and features so it made more logical sense to lease from them BUT Ron was so amazing and worked so hard from the time I walked in to get me what I wanted, when I wanted and at the price I wanted it and because of him I went with Kia.) I probably will NEVER go with a Kia again... I don't know who was worst Sean, or his boss Steve. When it was time to do my paperwork with Sean he acted like he didn't even feel it it, as if I was being a bother to him... (I'm sorry for coming to get a car from the company you work for and they asked you to do your job... How dare they?!?!) Sean lied and said he'd been calling me for 3 weeks after I got the vehicle and he hadn't called my phone once, I finally get in touch with his boss Steve who makes promises and I still haven't heard back from that man, he's apparently too busy with interior decorating to handle business... With that being said, I now understand why Sean feels so comfortable providing poor customer service, his boss does it and allows it... The communication within their team is terrible, they don't talk to each other which is probably worst than not communicating with their customers, which they also struggle with... Ron thank you for carrying your team here and allowing a part of my experience to be delightful!

Other Employees : Steve
May 01, 2017

"Scott Kia was a great car buying experience!"

- Sarah T.

We had a really great experience recently at Scott Kia buying our 2017 Sportage. The sales person we worked with, Ron, was very helpful, responsive, and patient, and made the experience easy for us. We would definitely return to Scott for our future car buying needs!

May 01, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Congratulations on your new Kia Sportage Sarah! We appreciate you sharing your story and look forward to welcoming you back again!

April 30, 2017

"Sx optima "

- Bseitz29

All employees were great but the names listed helped me the most and made getting my new car a great experience would go back in a heart beat

Daniel Hrehocik
Jared Zangwill
Other Employees : Marissa
May 01, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for choosing Scott Kia - we really appreciate you sharing your story and we're glad to hear that our team provided you with the 5-star experience that earns us the opportunity to welcome you back someday. Enjoy your new Optima!

April 26, 2017

"The Best Service Ever!"

- Deb413

Keith an excellent sales person and the atmosphere and comfort of Scott Kia made my experience a great one! I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Apr 26, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hello Deb, thank you for sharing your story! We are so happy to hear your positive feedback and that you had a wonderful experience with Keith at our dealership. Enjoy your new Scott Kia!

April 24, 2017

"Very quick service."

- Daddy's Girl 72

Very convince location . Sales reps. We're very efficient and knowledgeable about all vehicles. Would definitely recommend to others.Keith was very helpful and patient with the sales.

Keith Williams
Other Employees : Shawn
Apr 24, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing your review. We're glad to hear you had a great purchase experience with Keith. Enjoy your new Kia!

April 17, 2017

"Optima"

- Sheri Byrd

Great service department .. Great sales department Great people to work with you Clean just beautiful dealership Friendly They are proud of the product I plan on staying with kia scott family Go get your kia from scott..spingfield.. Ask hassan..

Bob Bollinger
Ed Dondici
Apr 17, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Sheri, thank you for sharing these kind words about your experience with Scott Kia and our team. We appreciate having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back!

April 08, 2017

"buying car"

- allan56

People at kie are awsome very easy to work with and take care of coustmers I would be back to buy and also reckemed too friends too go there and buy

hasin
Apr 10, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Allan, thank you for sharing your review of Scott Kia and for being a guest of our dealership!