Scott Kia Of Springfield

134 Reviews of Scott Kia Of Springfield

June 26, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Tara W.

I would like to thank Dan H. For his help with getting me into my new car. He was very professional and helpful. I love my new 2016 Buick LaCrosse thank you!

Nicole Michelotto
Jun 26, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Tara, we appreciate your 5-star feedback! Thank you for choosing Scott Kia to help you with your pre-owned vehicle search. We are so glad you are enjoying your new-to-you purchase!

June 18, 2017

"New car search"

- Searcher

Checked at Scott Kia cargo space priority. Keith Williams did a super job finding what we needed for convience and mobility Sedona Test-drivenloved it.

Keith Williams
Ed Dondici
Jun 19, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing your review of this experience at Scott Kia. We are happy to know that our team provided 5-star satisfaction and show you that we are here to help you with all your vehicle needs!

June 17, 2017

"2013 Kia Sorento"

- Rcm90798

I am very pleased with my experience at Scott Kia. I was greeted immediately as I started walking around the lot by Leone who was very personable and never made me feel like I was being pressured into a specific car. it was a great experience and I am very grateful to Leone for helping me find the perfect car for me.

Leone Washington
Jun 19, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing this great feedback about Leone and your experience at Scott Kia! We are happy to have you as our guest and hope you are loving your Kia Sorento!

June 16, 2017

"Spot On"

- SOITHINK

Scott KIAt Keith Williams showed us explained the features and benefits of the vehicles. Loved Kia the Sedona manager & finance man.worked out a deal

Keith Williams
Ed Dondici
Other Employees : Front desk young woman also most helpful
Jun 16, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

We're happy to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing Scott Kia!

June 05, 2017

"Buying a pre owned vehicle ."

- jersey boy21

Saw pretty owned Minivan on internet. Drove to Dealership and test drove the vehicle. Gave me a good trade in for my car. A good experience all around. Ron was very professional in his dealings with me.

Ronald Monroe
Jun 06, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for choosing Scott Kia and sharing your review! We are happy to hear that Ron and Shawn provided you with a 5-star purchase experience. Happy driving!

"Loved my salesperson "

- Maria M

Dan was awesome. He was very attentive and met all of our needs. He was super friendly and not pushy. Very easy to talk to. I would recommend anyone to see Dan specifically for help. Thanks for everything Dan!!

Jun 06, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Maria, thank you for sharing your story! We love to hear feedback that the experience Dan provided suited your needs and left you feeling satisfied. We appreciate your 5-star recommendation!

"Very reputable"

- Billy from Philly

Went in because of the advertised price on their website. The website price was incorrect because the website administrator had made a mistake. They gave me a good price instead but I left without a deal because I thought I could do better. Got a call the next day from Tony the General Manager who said he wanted my business & to come back in. I advised him that I was interested in buying 2 new cars. Went back in a few days later with my wife & we ended up trading in our cars for 2 new 2016 Kia Forte5. They were very accommodating & came close to the incorrect price that was advertised which showed me that the are very reputable. Thank you to Tony & my sales associate Dan.

Jun 05, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Billy, thank you for sharing your story! We appreciate your understanding that mistakes sometimes happen and we do our very best to make things right. We are so happy that we were able to help you welcome two new Kias into your family... Enjoy!

June 04, 2017

"Fantastic Buying Experience"

- Dave's

We're from Delaware and the car my Wife was interested in was at Scott Kia. We traveled about 60 miles and the experience we got was well worth the drive. From the saleman Rick Torres to the Sales Managers Jared Zangwill and Tony Lapinski to the Finance person everyone was friendly, personable and genuine. Unfortunately I forgot her first name but her last name ended in Rose. They did everything they could to help us make the best decision for us. Just when I thought this wasn’t going to happen, Jared got us to the point where we could go home and think about it. But no pressure. Then I gave them a couple of options that might work for us but my wife just wasn’t interested in them so when I called to tell them we were going to just hold off, I got Tony who really just made this happen and so we have the car that my Wife wanted and a dealership that we can trust with any future Kia purchases. There was no pressure at all to buy and everything that we agreed upon even verbally was confirmed at signing. We would definitely buy from this dealership again and I would recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a Kia. I have bought many cars thru the years and I would say my experience with most dealers has been ok at best but some were just plain bad. I have had some that were very good for the most part but I can honestly say from the time we walked in until we drove away in a new car 3 days later, the experience has been exceptional at Scott Kia. Best Regards, Dave & Maddie

Jared Zangwill
Other Employees : Rick Torres (Salesperson) Tony Lapinski (Sales Manager). Ms. Rose (Finance)
Jun 05, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your awesome 5-star feedback! We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership and kind words about our team. We hope you and your wife are loving your new Kia!

May 30, 2017

"Dans the man!!!!"

- Francesca214

Thanks a million to Dan!! he was very helpful and informative, he made the experience fun. I love my new car!!!! You're the man!!!

May 30, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Francesca, thank you so much for sharing your story! We are thrilled to hear that Dan provided you with a 5-star, fun purchase experience and we are happy to have you as our guest. Enjoy your new Kia!

May 23, 2017

"Thanking my dealer Daniel hrehocik."

- Beautiful marly28

I would like to give a great thanks to Daniel hrehocik for his help getting me my new car.he is professional, funny and very helpful.

May 23, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing your story! We love the feedback that you had a comfortable and enjoyable purchase experience provided by Daniel. Happy driving!