Scott Select - Used Cars

700 Westtown Road,
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382
Scott Select - Used Cars Info
About Scott Select - Used Cars

The all-new Scott Select Used Cars is located right next to Scott Honda in West Chester, Pa just off the Westtown Road exit off Rt 202. Here we've created a no pressure, no haggle environment in which your needs are our top priority. With a 3-Day return or 30-Day Exchange on most vehicles you are guaranteed to be driving a car you absolutely love. Each vehicle receives a 150-point inspection and a free Carfax Report. Upon purchase, your first oil change is free, every Pennsylvania State Safety Inspection is free, complementary car washes are guaranteed with each service and you are automatically enrolled in the Scott Advantage Program which gives you great service discounts and allows you to accumulate money towards your next car with each service. Scott Select is proud to serve customers in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, Malvern, Media, Wilmington, Philadelphia as well as New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and beyond.

About Scott Select - Used Cars

• Scott Kids Spot - free coloring books, crayons, games & movies
  • Customer Lounge Area w/ comfy Chairs & 55" HD TV w/ DirecTV
  • Free bottles of Water & Coffee
  • Free Car Wash with every Service
chris
9/14/2016

"great costumer service "

Scott select is quick to get you the information you need when looking into a vehicle purchase and the team there is very polite and efficient at their job. I would buy another vehicle at Scott select. They also have great warranties on used cars

September 15, 2016

Hello Chris, thank you for sharing your review of our dealership. Your feedback means that our team is providing our guests the type of excellent experiences they deserve. We hope you are loving your purchase!

Bhanratty
8/31/2016

"Great business"

This is a great business to buy a car from. They were upfront and honest. There wasn't haggling and pressure. They let the cars sell themselves and stand behind their sales.

August 31, 2016

Thank you for the awesome 5-star compliment! We appreciate you sharing your experience with our dealership!

autoscribe
8/27/2016

"Great used car, great service"

Because I was coming from a great distance out-of-state to look at this car, I was thrilled to learn that Scott Select was willing to take the car to an independent specialist mechanic's shop so I could have a true expert opinion on its condition. The car turned out to be even better than I'd hoped.

August 29, 2016

We want you to have the same confidence in the cars we put on our lot as we do so that when you purchase your experience is worry-free. We appreciate you traveling to our dealership for your vehicle and hope you continue to enjoy!

Carguyandgirl
8/15/2016

"No hassle "

Patrick was very professional, helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. Everything we asked to have done before we purchased the car was done exactly as we asked and then some. Also, both signing the paperwork and payment process ran smoothly and quick.

August 16, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your 5-star experience! And kudos to Patrick for showing you why it's always smooth sailing at Scott!

Jimd7071
8/13/2016

"Used car purchase"

Very friendly and helpful. No pressure sale. Would purchase a vehicle again from Scott Honda.. They fixed everything I asked for and finished the work when promised.

August 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review Jim! We're so happy that you had a great experience and will visit us again!

Hernandezles
8/11/2016

"Excellent "

Patrick was extremely helpful and made me feel at ease about my purchase. Thank you for your superior customer service. Will definetly recommend and return

Jeff Bellantine

August 11, 2016

We're so pleased to hear that Patrick showed you the 5-star guest experience that Scott Select is all about. Until we welcome you back again, happy driving!

MominDE
8/10/2016

"Best Used Car buying experience I ever had"

I'm so glad I visited here. The car was exactly as advertised. We got there before the car was detailed. So I would have had to come back to get the vehicle. Since I had traveled far(ish) and I needed a car ASAP, the salesman was super nice. He offered me a loaner until the car was detailed and ready. I was going away for an extended holiday weekend and they said NO PROBLEM, see you in a week ! The price was fair there was no need to haggle. Would highly recommend. Quite impressed!

August 10, 2016

We're glad you visited us too! Thank you for sharing your experience. You can expect the same customer focus each time we welcome you to Scott Select. Happy driving!

AnnH
7/28/2016

"Thank you!"

Our sales manager Patrick Cummings was awesome! We appreciate his help and patience in helping us to purchase our Honda Odyssey! He made the process easy!

July 28, 2016

Thank you Ann - we love hearing that you had a great experience! We're sure Pat will appreciate your kind words - enjoy your Odyssey!

William Wallace
7/09/2016

"Bought an 03 Camry"

The price was fair, my trade-in allowance was generous, the salesperson was very accommodating and friendly, and the car I bought was in excellent condition, almost like new.

July 11, 2016

Hi William, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Scott Select. We hope you are loving your "new" Camry!

Fish1971
7/07/2016

"Excellent sales and customer service "

Kevin Turner was a very pleasant person to work with. I did a lot of the deal over the phone. Kevin was very quick and responsive when I had a question. Thank you Kevin and all the friendly people have Scott Honda to make this deal happen.

July 07, 2016

We are very appreciative of your review. It was our pleasure to help get you into the vehicle you wanted and we hope you continue to enjoy it!

Reviews of Michele McKnight