Scott Select - Used Cars

700 Westtown Road,
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382
Scott Select - Used Cars Info
About Scott Select - Used Cars

The all-new Scott Select Used Cars is located right next to Scott Honda in West Chester, Pa just off the Westtown Road exit off Rt 202. Here we've created a no pressure, no haggle environment in which your needs are our top priority. With a 3-Day return or 30-Day Exchange on most vehicles you are guaranteed to be driving a car you absolutely love. Each vehicle receives a 150-point inspection and a free Carfax Report. Upon purchase, your first oil change is free, every Pennsylvania State Safety Inspection is free, complementary car washes are guaranteed with each service and you are automatically enrolled in the Scott Advantage Program which gives you great service discounts and allows you to accumulate money towards your next car with each service. Scott Select is proud to serve customers in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, Malvern, Media, Wilmington, Philadelphia as well as New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and beyond.

About Scott Select - Used Cars

• Scott Kids Spot - free coloring books, crayons, games & movies
  • Customer Lounge Area w/ comfy Chairs & 55" HD TV w/ DirecTV
  • Free bottles of Water & Coffee
  • Free Car Wash with every Service
William Wallace
7/09/2016

"Bought an 03 Camry"

The price was fair, my trade-in allowance was generous, the salesperson was very accommodating and friendly, and the car I bought was in excellent condition, almost like new.

July 11, 2016

Hi William, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Scott Select. We hope you are loving your "new" Camry!

Fish1971
7/07/2016

"Excellent sales and customer service "

Kevin Turner was a very pleasant person to work with. I did a lot of the deal over the phone. Kevin was very quick and responsive when I had a question. Thank you Kevin and all the friendly people have Scott Honda to make this deal happen.

July 07, 2016

We are very appreciative of your review. It was our pleasure to help get you into the vehicle you wanted and we hope you continue to enjoy it!

Scott1234
6/28/2016

"No Pressure - Service after the Sale"

We had a great experience with Kevin Turner at Scott Select. He took us on a lengthy test drive and was fair throughout the buying process. We had a minor issue with our car after the sale and it was taken care of promptly. We were treated very well by Kevin and Scott Select.

July 05, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience before and after your purchase. We're happy to hear that you've been completely satisfied!

Kiay0309
6/28/2016

"Great experience with Scott Honda"

6/27/2016 My fiancé and I are completely satisfied with our buying experience with Kevin Turner. He did everything he could to make sure we were not only happy with the Accord, but that it was exactly what we wanted. He made sure we were offered as much as possible for our trade in. My fiancé and I will recommend Kevin to anyone we know wanting to buy a car, and we will definitely buy from him again when looking to make another purchase. Joy Watson

July 05, 2016

Thank you Joy, we are so pleased to hear that Kevin helped you find the vehicle you love!

HappyCustomer099
6/25/2016

"Top Notch Customer Service"

Purchasing a car with this staff will be easy, fair, and enjoyable. The staff are clearly insightful communicators and fair businesspeople. They will find you a quality vehicle in a timely fashion at an excellent price.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star recommendation!

K_turn
6/25/2016

"Great experience"

Very helpful in recommending a reliable and fairly priced car! Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about cars, which helped in finding the perfect car for me, which 6+ months later, I am still happy with!

July 05, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we're happy to hear you're still loving your purchase!

Alexander Matthew Payne
6/23/2016

"Trustworthy Service, Excellent Sales Staff"

I bought a car for the first time this summer, and I learned a lot from talking to sales staff Kevin Turner. He was an excellent communicator and professional, and clearly cared about being able to sell a good car to a good home. He made every arrangement to make it as easy as possible to look into cars at Scott Select. I would absolutely recommend Scott Select to a friend - they totally dismantle the "used car salesman" stereotype. They are trustworthy, open, honest, and willing to negotiate. 5 stars!

June 24, 2016

Awesome review Alexander, thanks for sharing! We work hard to make sure we provide a better car buying experience and we appreciate your kind and honest evaluation of Kevin's performance. We wish you many happy miles in your first car!

mcf006
6/23/2016

"Excellent "

I bought my first car from Scott Select through Michelle McKnight and had a wonderful experience! Low pressure and a great dealership.

June 23, 2016

Thank you for trusting us with the purchase of your first vehicle - what an honor! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and hope you enjoy many safe and happy miles in your car!

VYDelaware
6/22/2016

"Great, comfortable experience!!"

Great experience working with Kevin Turner. Very knowledgeable of cars, got me in what I wanted at a great price. Very friendly and wonderful sense of humor.

June 23, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we're glad you had a great one! Enjoy your vehicle!

C.Jackson
6/21/2016

"Best Car Experience Ever!!"

Last weekend June 18, 2016 I bought a used Honda Accord from Kevin Turner. Kevin was so helpful and considerate of my time and how much I was able to spend on an automobile. Kevin assisted me with patience through the process of buying a car and made sure that every detail was covered before I picked up the car. Kevin's knowledge of the car and personality made my experience pleasant. Thanks Kevin! Sincerely, C. Jackson

June 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so pleased to hear that Kevin welcomed you as a valued guest and provided you with a 5-star experience. Enjoy your Honda Accord!

Reviews of Kevin Turner