Scott Select - Used Cars

Scott Select - Used Cars

Call
Scott Select - Used Cars Info
About Scott Select - Used Cars

The all-new Scott Select Used Cars is located right next to Scott Honda in West Chester, Pa just off the Westtown Road exit off Rt 202. Here we've created a no pressure, no haggle environment in which your needs are our top priority. With a 3-Day return or 30-Day Exchange on most vehicles you are guaranteed to be driving a car you absolutely love. Each vehicle receives a 150-point inspection and a free Carfax Report. Upon purchase, your first oil change is free, every Pennsylvania State Safety Inspection is free, complementary car washes are guaranteed with each service and you are automatically enrolled in the Scott Advantage Program which gives you great service discounts and allows you to accumulate money towards your next car with each service. Scott Select is proud to serve customers in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, Malvern, Media, Wilmington, Philadelphia as well as New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and beyond.

About Scott Select - Used Cars

• Scott Kids Spot - free coloring books, crayons, games & movies
  • Customer Lounge Area w/ comfy Chairs & 55" HD TV w/ DirecTV
  • Free bottles of Water & Coffee
  • Free Car Wash with every Service
Matt
1/22/2015

"Refreshing Experience "

We recently leased a new Honda Accord from Scott's Select West Chester. This was our second Honda from this dealership. The team was a pleasure to work with and exceeded our past experiences with other Honda dealers. Mr. Devin Hoover was patient, calm, and extremely polite throughout the entire process. His thoughtful approach was refreshing when compared to past sales people who were somewhat pushy. He is a class act and we would easily purchase through him again. In addition, the Finance team met all demands with minimal haggling which was also a new experience. Overall, I think this dealer is setting a fine example for others to follow. Many thanks the Scott's Select team.

Michael M
1/21/2015

"Highly Recommend"

I bought a Ford F150 from Michele and had an awesome experience. Scott Select has a great selection of quality cars and trucks for sale. Everyone at the store was nice and helpful. The sales manager Josh Carey is very personable and professional. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to buy from Scott Select.

Christine
1/20/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Last year, I purchased a pre-owned Toyota Matrix for my son. Michelle McKnight was the sales consultant that assisted us. The entire experience from start to finish was awesome. She answered all of my questions, and worked with the Scott staff to meet all of our needs and our price. This past week, I needed another vehicle for myself. I found exactly what I was looking for at Scott Select and had no need to look anywhere else. Michelle once again did an outstanding job assisting me during this purchase. Scott Select will always be my first choice when looking for a new or pre-owned car.

Zagsbaby

"Great Experience!!"

I recently came into look at used vehicles and I was very pleased with the service I recieved from Patrick Cummings. He was very professional and made sure I was comfortable and at ease throughout the whole process. Buying a car has never been so easy and stress free. I definitely recommend Scott Select and especially, Patrick Cummings!!

Sean
1/19/2015

"Stress Free car buying experience."

I went to go look for a couple of affordable car options at Scott Select. When I went in I was helped swiftly and efficiently. The sales representative was very affable and knowledgable. We looked at a few options and the insight I got from Patrick was invaluable. He answered all the questions I had about the cars. There was no hassle whatsoever, and i never felt like i was being pushed into making a decision. I appreciate good customer service in this day and age because its becoming increasingly hard to find. Thanks Patrick.

Devmegbright

"Excellent experience"

I purchased a Toyota Sienna from Scott Select. Every aspect of the experience was great. As soon as my wife and I walked into the dealership we were greeted by a very friendly receptionist followed by being greeted by a very knowledgable and pleasant salesman. The paperwork process was taken care of in a timely manner and was painless. Everything that we had questions about was explained in detail so we could understand. The finance manager was extremely helpful in giving us options for extended coverage to protect us in the future. I recommend this dealership to my friends and family that are looking for a vehicle.

Azad Yepremian

jill.vida
10/29/2014

"Horrible customer service"

I gave scott select some time to right their wrong before writing a review. I dont have a whole lot of time on my hands, but i figured I would take some time to share my experience. I was in a bit of a time crunch when I went shopping for my honda odyssey, I was due with my 3rd child and needed a van to fit all my children. We had also just purchased our first home. Needless to say I went to the car dealership stressed out, huge and less informed about the car buying process than I should have been. I went into the process looking for a vehicle around $10000 assuming my payments would be lower, not realizing that no finance company wants to finance a older vehicle, which I later found out meant sky high interest rates. Scott select never explained this to me. When I finally picked out a van they said they would find someone to finance it...about 8 HARD credit inquiries later they found one...as you can imagine this hurt my credit score. When I called before we came in to ask about the loan joseph couldn't tell me anything about it or what my payments would be. I came in to purchase the van knowing nothing about my payments. When I brought the van home I also realized it was very poorly cleaned and had a scratch (I was looking at this vehicle in the dark) with how my husband's schedule ran. I want to add that they offered a terrible amount for my trade in honda accord, I would have been better off going to webuyanycar.Com. The loan consultant at Scott select had told me I could refinance the van at a lower rate down the road, which was a lie...I later found out that this almost 10 year old van is not able to be refiannced. I emailed the sales man about this 6 months down the road and no one emailed me back. I finally sent another email and recieved a phone call. They offered to trade in my van at a depreciated value and said I could roll the remainder of the loan into my payment for a newer van. So basically I would still be paying on the vehicle I felt ripped off on? Moral to the story, don't trust this dealer and make sure you have a loan set up ahead of time or else they will wreck your credit.

laxguy24
8/14/2014

"Smoothest and most enjoyable car buying experience "

I bought a used Prius and had my best experience ever with a dealership. George Sheppard was extremely helpful in my search. He was very knowledgeable about all the cars i had questions about. No hassle approach unlike majority of Dealerships today. Listened very attentively to all my questions, and had an overall amazing experience. The Sales Manager Josh Carey also went above and beyond my expectations with his professionalism, and care of Scott Select customers. This place is a true gem!!! Their Prices were the best I saw in 3-4 different county's. Family will continue to be repeat customers.

cruella62
8/01/2014

"2009 Honda Civic purchase"

I bought this Hybrid for my daughter and had a great experience with Rob. He was very knowledgeable about tht type of car where I was not. I live an hr away and with tht said they were happy to deliver this car to my daughter. I will recommend this dealership again! Already have! Debbie

Rob Gill

kdunleavy
8/01/2014

"Excellent Excellent Excellent"

Very impressed with every aspect of the deal. Got credit for auto services at Scott Honda. Rob was great and every aspect of the deal was awersome. Would buy another car from him/them in 1 min.

Reviews of Josh Carey