Scott Select - Used Cars

700 Westtown Road,
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382
Scott Select - Used Cars Info
About Scott Select - Used Cars

The all-new Scott Select Used Cars is located right next to Scott Honda in West Chester, Pa just off the Westtown Road exit off Rt 202. Here we've created a no pressure, no haggle environment in which your needs are our top priority. With a 3-Day return or 30-Day Exchange on most vehicles you are guaranteed to be driving a car you absolutely love. Each vehicle receives a 150-point inspection and a free Carfax Report. Upon purchase, your first oil change is free, every Pennsylvania State Safety Inspection is free, complementary car washes are guaranteed with each service and you are automatically enrolled in the Scott Advantage Program which gives you great service discounts and allows you to accumulate money towards your next car with each service. Scott Select is proud to serve customers in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, Malvern, Media, Wilmington, Philadelphia as well as New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and beyond.

About Scott Select - Used Cars

• Scott Kids Spot - free coloring books, crayons, games & movies
  • Customer Lounge Area w/ comfy Chairs & 55" HD TV w/ DirecTV
  • Free bottles of Water & Coffee
  • Free Car Wash with every Service
HappyCustomer099
6/25/2016

"Top Notch Customer Service"

Purchasing a car with this staff will be easy, fair, and enjoyable. The staff are clearly insightful communicators and fair businesspeople. They will find you a quality vehicle in a timely fashion at an excellent price.

K_turn
6/25/2016

"Great experience"

Very helpful in recommending a reliable and fairly priced car! Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about cars, which helped in finding the perfect car for me, which 6+ months later, I am still happy with!

Alexander Matthew Payne
6/23/2016

"Trustworthy Service, Excellent Sales Staff"

I bought a car for the first time this summer, and I learned a lot from talking to sales staff Kevin Turner. He was an excellent communicator and professional, and clearly cared about being able to sell a good car to a good home. He made every arrangement to make it as easy as possible to look into cars at Scott Select. I would absolutely recommend Scott Select to a friend - they totally dismantle the "used car salesman" stereotype. They are trustworthy, open, honest, and willing to negotiate. 5 stars!

June 24, 2016

Awesome review Alexander, thanks for sharing! We work hard to make sure we provide a better car buying experience and we appreciate your kind and honest evaluation of Kevin's performance. We wish you many happy miles in your first car!

mcf006
6/23/2016

"Excellent "

I bought my first car from Scott Select through Michelle McKnight and had a wonderful experience! Low pressure and a great dealership.

June 23, 2016

Thank you for trusting us with the purchase of your first vehicle - what an honor! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and hope you enjoy many safe and happy miles in your car!

VYDelaware
6/22/2016

"Great, comfortable experience!!"

Great experience working with Kevin Turner. Very knowledgeable of cars, got me in what I wanted at a great price. Very friendly and wonderful sense of humor.

June 23, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we're glad you had a great one! Enjoy your vehicle!

C.Jackson
6/21/2016

"Best Car Experience Ever!!"

Last weekend June 18, 2016 I bought a used Honda Accord from Kevin Turner. Kevin was so helpful and considerate of my time and how much I was able to spend on an automobile. Kevin assisted me with patience through the process of buying a car and made sure that every detail was covered before I picked up the car. Kevin's knowledge of the car and personality made my experience pleasant. Thanks Kevin! Sincerely, C. Jackson

June 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so pleased to hear that Kevin welcomed you as a valued guest and provided you with a 5-star experience. Enjoy your Honda Accord!

CRVowner
1/31/2016

"Friendly, easy car-buying experience"

Patrick was really straight-forward and easy to work with. I appreciated that there was no hassle whatsoever. He did not try to talk us into something that we did not want or need. We test drove two vehicles, and Patrick took the time to show us the features unique to each vehicle and answer all our questions but was not overly intrusive. He went out of his way to make the entire process smooth and efficient. The whole experience at Scott Select is really pleasant. Everything is super clean, comfortable and designed around the customer's needs. We will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends and family.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's always our goal to help you find a vehicle that's the best fit for you and we're so happy to hear that Patrick made another match! Enjoy your new (to you) ride!

erik
12/30/2015

"great experience no pressure."

I came in to Scott Honda after a coworker's recommendation. I met directly with Josh after visiting several lots in the bucks and Montgomery County area. I had done a good bit of research and had a short list of small suv/crossovers I was considering buying. We talked through the list and his input and a few test drives helped me decide on a Certified 2012 CRV. The car was in very good condition and drove well. Rick Osberg the sales associate was very helpful in the test drives and knowledgeable about the car. Josh worked with me to come to a good deal considering my budget. He didn't try to push me to an alternative car and we were able to agree to terms I was happy with. I felt he dealt with me honestly and would recommend friends and family to meet with him if they were in the market. I am very happy with my decision to move from Chrysler/Jeep to a certified Honda and was impressed by Scott Honda's showroom and service center. They have great facilities.

December 31, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience Erik. We are so happy to hear that you felt comfortable during your purchase and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to keeping you safely on the road for years to come!

Mercuri Family
11/13/2015

"Patrick Cummings ...Most Sincere sales man you can ask for!"

From the minute I called to inquire about a vehicle we were interested in I could tell Patrick was a sales person who not only took great pride in his dealership, but really wanted to please us as potential customers. That is what convinced me to take the hour and half trek to see this vehicle. When we got there Patrick was at the door to welcome us and take us on a test drive. He knew the car, answered all of our questions and we had a nice conversation. The test ride was very comfortable. When we got back....he was determined to make a FAIR deal with us. Unlike other dealerships, he did not "rip" apart our trade...he complimented it. He did not show us a bunch of "retail", "wholesale", blue book, black book....who really cares book! He just wanted to make a sale we were all comfortable with. THAT HE DID...it was a win, win day. Honest salesman, Super dealership, (with a really great kid center to keep the little ones busy) and a great buy on a fabulous car. THIS IS HOW BUYING A CAR SHOULD BE!! Our family is big, and we are all big on cars...you can bet Scott Select and Patrick Cummings will see many of us again in the future!

Kenny
11/12/2015

"Great Haggle free car buying experience!"

I had been shopping around for a while, and when I stepped in to Scott Select, Rick Osberb made me feel welcome, and made me feel like he had my best interests in mind. The buying experience was easy, and Rick worked hard to get me set up with a comfortable car payment, and the dealership was very responsive when I brought the vehicle back for some minor service. Overall I am very pleased with my experience and will definitely be recommending Scott Select to my friends and family.

Reviews of Kevin Turner