Scott Select - Used Cars

Scott Select - Used Cars
Call
Scott Select - Used Cars Info
About Scott Select - Used Cars

The all-new Scott Select Used Cars is located right next to Scott Honda in West Chester, Pa just off the Westtown Road exit off Rt 202. Here we've created a no pressure, no haggle environment in which your needs are our top priority. With a 3-Day return or 30-Day Exchange on most vehicles you are guaranteed to be driving a car you absolutely love. Each vehicle receives a 150-point inspection and a free Carfax Report. Upon purchase, your first oil change is free, every Pennsylvania State Safety Inspection is free, complementary car washes are guaranteed with each service and you are automatically enrolled in the Scott Advantage Program which gives you great service discounts and allows you to accumulate money towards your next car with each service. Scott Select is proud to serve customers in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, Malvern, Media, Wilmington, Philadelphia as well as New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and beyond.

About Scott Select - Used Cars

• Scott Kids Spot - free coloring books, crayons, games & movies
  • Customer Lounge Area w/ comfy Chairs & 55" HD TV w/ DirecTV
  • Free bottles of Water & Coffee
  • Free Car Wash with every Service

"Smoothest and most enjoyable car buying experience "

I bought a used Prius and had my best experience ever with a dealership. George Sheppard was extremely helpful in my search. He was very knowledgeable about all the cars i had questions about. No hassle approach unlike majority of Dealerships today. Listened very attentively to all my questions, and had an overall amazing experience. The Sales Manager Josh Carey also went above and beyond my expectations with his professionalism, and care of Scott Select customers. This place is a true gem!!! Their Prices were the best I saw in 3-4 different county's. Family will continue to be repeat customers.

"2009 Honda Civic purchase"

I bought this Hybrid for my daughter and had a great experience with Rob. He was very knowledgeable about tht type of car where I was not. I live an hr away and with tht said they were happy to deliver this car to my daughter. I will recommend this dealership again! Already have! Debbie

Rob Gill

"Excellent Excellent Excellent"

Very impressed with every aspect of the deal. Got credit for auto services at Scott Honda. Rob was great and every aspect of the deal was awersome. Would buy another car from him/them in 1 min.

"Rob Gill and the people at Scott Select could not have..."

Rob Gill and the people at Scott Select could not have been more fair and helpful including what was offered to me for the trade in I had. I have purchased 4 vehicles from Scott over the past few years and have been very satisfied with all of them. Rob also took care of minor ding I had on the car I purchased a year ago. A Top Shelf Dealership to do business with.

"Rob makes buying a car as easy as ordering lunch. He is..."

Rob makes buying a car as easy as ordering lunch. He is tireless and courteous--running to fetch any number of vehicles for us to test drive before we felt the connection. Waverley came in to exchange her used car for another used car and my other daughter and I were so comfortable with Rob we each purchased new CRVs. We highly recommend Scott Honda and specifically Rob Gill.

"I started my search online for a used truck. I was very..."

I started my search online for a used truck. I was very busy at work and didn't have a lot of time to physically shop the dealerships! I found a truck at Scott Select and contacted the dealership online. I was contacted by Rob soon after and explained my situation. Rob described the truck and told me it was in great shape.I was looking to spend a certain amount of money and didn't want to waste time haggling or going to the lot and find a truck that wasn't as described ! I explained this to Rob and he wasn't pushy! Instead he was very helpful and understanding of my situation. Rob and Josh made the deal meet my needs! All I had to do was give the truck a test drive and sign the papers! No unwelcome surprises !!! I'm happy to say the Dodge Ram is in my driveway and was everything Rob told me it was and more !!!! Love the Truck !!! Thanks again Rob and Josh !!!! I will be a return customer when my wife and I are ready to trade our other vehicle in !!

"Great guys at Scott Select"

I had a great experience at Scott Honda. I had traded In a car i could not afford maintenance wise for a very easy to work and reliable honda. after i bought the car I found out it was missing its manual and its remote lock did not function, I contacted Rob and he sent a manual right out to me and had told me to bring the car in to fix the locks. They ordered me brand new working remotes and a manual all free of charge. I noticed before i brought my car back after a rain storm that it had terrible leaks all over. I called up Rob and informed him of the trouble and he said no problem we'll get it all worked out and they did. They had called in a great company called water doctor to fix the leaks all free of charge and now i have a great safe reliable ride. When you buy from Scott Honda you can rest assure that they will not leave you in the dark like most stealerships. Bunch of great guys at Scott Honda especially Rob Gill and Josh Carey.

"I am on disability and my income is what's considered..."

I am on disability and my income is what's considered below the poverty level. I was in need of a good quality used car and I only got turned down by dealer after dealer who said my income was not enough to be approved for a loan. Rob Gill at Scott Select was a God send to me. He and his co-workers worked diligently to get me approved and they did. I will recommend them to everybody I know looking for a good used car. I sincerely could not stop thanking them enough. I came in with only my old car to trade in and only a small amount to put down and even after several banks turned them down, they were persistent and thank God they were able to get me approved for a low interest loan. I can't say enough good things about them. Scott Select is a gem that more people should discover. Thank you again Mr. Rob! Thank you so much! God will bless you!

"Great first used car buying experience. No frills, very..."

Great first used car buying experience. No frills, very fair pricing, and good trade value. Transaction and credit approval process were a breeze. Thrilled with my purchase!

"Rob Gill made this a seemless transaction. One of the..."

Rob Gill made this a seemless transaction. One of the easiest car buying experiences without all the hassles of negotiations I have ever experienced. I trade in my cars every 2-2.5 years and will absolutely call Rob Gill when that time comes to find the vehicle I want. Thank you immensely!

Rob Gill