Scott Select - Used Cars

700 Westtown Road,
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382
Scott Select - Used Cars Info
About Scott Select - Used Cars

The all-new Scott Select Used Cars is located right next to Scott Honda in West Chester, Pa just off the Westtown Road exit off Rt 202. Here we've created a no pressure, no haggle environment in which your needs are our top priority. With a 3-Day return or 30-Day Exchange on most vehicles you are guaranteed to be driving a car you absolutely love. Each vehicle receives a 150-point inspection and a free Carfax Report. Upon purchase, your first oil change is free, every Pennsylvania State Safety Inspection is free, complementary car washes are guaranteed with each service and you are automatically enrolled in the Scott Advantage Program which gives you great service discounts and allows you to accumulate money towards your next car with each service. Scott Select is proud to serve customers in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, Malvern, Media, Wilmington, Philadelphia as well as New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and beyond.

About Scott Select - Used Cars

• Scott Kids Spot - free coloring books, crayons, games & movies
  • Customer Lounge Area w/ comfy Chairs & 55" HD TV w/ DirecTV
  • Free bottles of Water & Coffee
  • Free Car Wash with every Service
Shell5510
5/01/2015

"Worst experience"

I bought a 2008 Nissan Sentra from them 2 weeks ago and it has had problems ever since. I took it back the next day and they said it was just a loose shield guard, they tightened it and sent me on my way. It still made noises so I again took it back, they said they replaced a sway bar link and again sent me on my way. It still makes noises so now I have to pay extra money to find a mechanic that knows what they are doing to fix the problem. They should be making sure cars are 100% ready to be sold and also need to treat customers better. I will never buy from this dealer again and I will make sure I find every online review place to write a bad review. They should want to make sure they fix the mistakes they make to keep customer, but they don't seem to care, they just make excuses why they sell cars that don't work.

Hiep Luong

pmeeq
3/20/2015

"Honda Happy!!!"

I still can't believe how amazing both Rick Osberg and Rob Gill were when we went in to Scott this week. I went in thinking I could only afford one of their pre-owned vans and walked out in a brand new Odyssey! Their expertise and attention to my needs were top notch. Never in my dreams did I expect to walk out of there in a new car and with payments that were exactly where we needed them to be. Rick is the friendliest guy around and not only won me over, but my 5 month old son, too. Rob was absolutely fantastic-the financing process was simple and he explained all of our options in a way that we could completely understand. Both were so professional and accommodating. We will never buy another vehicle from anywhere else-we are forever Scott Honda customers and will recommend Scott to everyone we know. Thank you again!!!

Valandcharley
2/04/2015

"The dream came true - new beetle ! "

My husband made my dream come true when he found at Scott Select a New Beetle of 2012 for the best price ever on the market ! Thanks to Devin who helped us trough the process ! Would defenetly recommended it !

Jollenep6
1/27/2015

"Over all great person! "

Excellent help! Could not have asked for a more friendly sales person! What we liked the most was he wasn't a pushy sales person! Will recommend everyone to call and speak with Patrick Cummings!

Amy
1/25/2015

"Great experience!"

We just recently purchased a Honda Pilot from Scott Select. Everyone was very nice to work with. Devin was very helpful at taking us thru the process. We really love our Pilot!! Thank you!

Matt
1/22/2015

"Refreshing Experience "

We recently leased a new Honda Accord from Scott's Select West Chester. This was our second Honda from this dealership. The team was a pleasure to work with and exceeded our past experiences with other Honda dealers. Mr. Devin Hoover was patient, calm, and extremely polite throughout the entire process. His thoughtful approach was refreshing when compared to past sales people who were somewhat pushy. He is a class act and we would easily purchase through him again. In addition, the Finance team met all demands with minimal haggling which was also a new experience. Overall, I think this dealer is setting a fine example for others to follow. Many thanks the Scott's Select team.

Michael M
1/21/2015

"Highly Recommend"

I bought a Ford F150 from Michele and had an awesome experience. Scott Select has a great selection of quality cars and trucks for sale. Everyone at the store was nice and helpful. The sales manager Josh Carey is very personable and professional. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to buy from Scott Select.

Christine
1/20/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Last year, I purchased a pre-owned Toyota Matrix for my son. Michelle McKnight was the sales consultant that assisted us. The entire experience from start to finish was awesome. She answered all of my questions, and worked with the Scott staff to meet all of our needs and our price. This past week, I needed another vehicle for myself. I found exactly what I was looking for at Scott Select and had no need to look anywhere else. Michelle once again did an outstanding job assisting me during this purchase. Scott Select will always be my first choice when looking for a new or pre-owned car.

Zagsbaby
1/19/2015

"Great Experience!!"

I recently came into look at used vehicles and I was very pleased with the service I recieved from Patrick Cummings. He was very professional and made sure I was comfortable and at ease throughout the whole process. Buying a car has never been so easy and stress free. I definitely recommend Scott Select and especially, Patrick Cummings!!

Sean
1/19/2015

"Stress Free car buying experience."

I went to go look for a couple of affordable car options at Scott Select. When I went in I was helped swiftly and efficiently. The sales representative was very affable and knowledgable. We looked at a few options and the insight I got from Patrick was invaluable. He answered all the questions I had about the cars. There was no hassle whatsoever, and i never felt like i was being pushed into making a decision. I appreciate good customer service in this day and age because its becoming increasingly hard to find. Thanks Patrick.

Reviews of Rob Gill