Scott Select - Used Cars

Paul Kutyn

June 06, 2017

"Great experience"

- Devmegbright

Pat did an amazing job finding the right vehicle for me, the right price, and helping me pick out the perfect warranty to protect me in the future.

June 01, 2017

"So helpful and kind!! "

- ddouglass

I have purchased two cars from this dealership now and each time they went above and beyond to help me with what I wanted. Patrick was so extremely helpful with trying to make sure that I got the new car that I wanted. We had been in contact for a few weeks discussing different options and such and he & Anthony were able to make the upgrade happen WAY sooner than I thought it could be. They did everything they could to get me into a new car and not once did I ever feel like I was just another business transaction or being up-sold. That is very typical when dealing with car salesmen, especially with being a younger female (at least with my experience with going to shops and other dealerships). Truly spectacular service! So friendly, so helpful and knowledagble. So glad to have worked with them!!

Anthony Bruenderman

May 25, 2017

"Lemon"

- Elizabeth

Car less than year old.....it has needed new tires, oil problem and AC doesn't work anymore. They don't care! It is my problem...unfortunately, I would never recommend to family and friends. So disappointing!!!!!!

Andy Benes