Scott Select - Used Cars

700 Westtown Road,
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382
Scott Select - Used Cars Info
About Scott Select - Used Cars

The all-new Scott Select Used Cars is located right next to Scott Honda in West Chester, Pa just off the Westtown Road exit off Rt 202. Here we've created a no pressure, no haggle environment in which your needs are our top priority. With a 3-Day return or 30-Day Exchange on most vehicles you are guaranteed to be driving a car you absolutely love. Each vehicle receives a 150-point inspection and a free Carfax Report. Upon purchase, your first oil change is free, every Pennsylvania State Safety Inspection is free, complementary car washes are guaranteed with each service and you are automatically enrolled in the Scott Advantage Program which gives you great service discounts and allows you to accumulate money towards your next car with each service. Scott Select is proud to serve customers in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, Malvern, Media, Wilmington, Philadelphia as well as New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and beyond.

About Scott Select - Used Cars

• Scott Kids Spot - free coloring books, crayons, games & movies
  • Customer Lounge Area w/ comfy Chairs & 55" HD TV w/ DirecTV
  • Free bottles of Water & Coffee
  • Free Car Wash with every Service
Omar_Pontiac G6 GT Coupe
8/17/2015

"Excellent and professional working with Devin Hoover"

Devin Hoover made the car buying experience at Scott Select Respectful and helpful in all aspects of the sale, plus got a great used car for a good price.

MikeP.
8/17/2015

"Great overall experience."

Devin Hoover made the car buying experience at Scott Select for my mother a pleasure. Respectful and helpful in all aspects of the sale, plus got a great used car for a good price.

mike17b
8/01/2015

"Car Buying Made Easy!"

Can't say enough good things about Rick Osberg at Scott Honda. He made the process simple and easy from the moment I walked in until I drove off the lot. He definitely had my best interests in mind and really worked to secure me the best deal. His professional approach and preparation made all the difference and I am very pleased with my recent car purchase. Thanks again, Rick!

stevedp
7/20/2015

"Devin Hoover was a pleasure to work with."

The entire car buying process was top notch and professional at Scott Select. I can't say enough about how knowledgeable, helpful and courteous Devin was from the moment we walked in the showroom. I will definitely recommend Scott Select to anyone looking to buy a preowned car.

Jonny D
7/13/2015

"Salesman was A+++"

We were able to make our first Honda purchase this weekend with the help of Rick Osberg whose customer service was top notch. He listened to our needs, evaluated what we could realistically purchase and matched us up with the perfect Odyssey. Will recommend to anyone we know looking in the Chester County area for sure!!!

TKMustang
7/02/2015

"Excellent and professional working with Devin Hoover."

We purchased our car through Devin Hoover who had responded to my email request after seeing the car on line. We could not make it that evening but, I told Devin we would be there the next day probably by late AM. Devin was terrific in his handling of the experience with my wife and I and we want to thank him again and, we are sure we will stop and say hello when we have service work performed. Devin was very nice and accommodating and made the "experience" of buying a car much easier. We all know that there are still dealers who do not perform in this manner and I still do not know why that is the case. Scott Select is lucky to have Devin working for them so please pass this along to his attention. We also want to mention the dealing with Harry Rivera. He also was very accommodating to us and please know that this is also very much appreciated.and welcomed. Thank you again for a very pleasant experience. We wish we could remember all the names of the folks in the Sales room but, we cannot. Please know that they too were pleasant to talk with even if it was just a nod hello as we passed them by. Sincerely, Bill & Toni Kinney

Harry Rivera and I am not sure of the other sales/finance folks involved but, everyone was nice.

S. Cooper
6/22/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

Thank you to Devin Hoover for providing such an excellent experience in the purchase of our new car! He was very professional, straight forward and patient with our many questions. The whole process was smooth and easy. I highly recommend working with Devin and Scott Select. Thank you!

B1ALPHA
5/30/2015

"Exceptional sales and finance experience done by the book!"

I have been a professional sales representative, finance director, internet sales manager and sales manager over a combined seventeen years in the power-sports industry. This includes pre-economic crisis, through the crisis and rebuilding a dealership from bankruptcy post economic crisis. Simply stated I am a professional in the field! Prior to my visit Devon was courteous over the phone and exceptionally at scheduling our appointment with consideration to both of our schedules. Prior to my arrival he gave me a courtesy call to confirm our meeting. Upon arrival my vehicle of interest was in showroom condition and prepared for the test drive. Prior to negotiations I did not tip my hand as to said experience in the field. That being said the negotiations were handled by the book. Within fifteen minutes of their realization that I was not new to game, Josh Carey, the desk manager came out to meet me. End result no games, just honest business. They exceeded my expectations on interest rate, sold me the vehicle well under book, as advertised, no hidden fees, and stepped up on my trade value. A tip of the cap to the well lubricated team of Scott Select!

Thomas Dainora

Shell5510
5/01/2015

"Worst experience"

I bought a 2008 Nissan Sentra from them 2 weeks ago and it has had problems ever since. I took it back the next day and they said it was just a loose shield guard, they tightened it and sent me on my way. It still made noises so I again took it back, they said they replaced a sway bar link and again sent me on my way. It still makes noises so now I have to pay extra money to find a mechanic that knows what they are doing to fix the problem. They should be making sure cars are 100% ready to be sold and also need to treat customers better. I will never buy from this dealer again and I will make sure I find every online review place to write a bad review. They should want to make sure they fix the mistakes they make to keep customer, but they don't seem to care, they just make excuses why they sell cars that don't work.

Hiep Luong

pmeeq
3/20/2015

"Honda Happy!!!"

I still can't believe how amazing both Rick Osberg and Rob Gill were when we went in to Scott this week. I went in thinking I could only afford one of their pre-owned vans and walked out in a brand new Odyssey! Their expertise and attention to my needs were top notch. Never in my dreams did I expect to walk out of there in a new car and with payments that were exactly where we needed them to be. Rick is the friendliest guy around and not only won me over, but my 5 month old son, too. Rob was absolutely fantastic-the financing process was simple and he explained all of our options in a way that we could completely understand. Both were so professional and accommodating. We will never buy another vehicle from anywhere else-we are forever Scott Honda customers and will recommend Scott to everyone we know. Thank you again!!!

Reviews of Devin Hoover