Sea-Auto Sales Finance

Washington Auto Credit

Northwest Motorsport

TarasK
12/10/2013

"Last month I bought myself a 08 BMW 335i Convertible from..."

Last month I bought myself a 08 BMW 335i Convertible from this place and I could not be happier with this purchase! This place had me smiling ear-to-ear walking out the door with my new keys in hand. Not only is my new car just about flawless, but these guys literally went out of their way (stayed after open hours) to help me with this deal. Their finance manager Vitaliy went above and beyond looking for the best rate for me since I was getting financed. With the deal I got i was able to afford an extended warranty through them so can drive around with a peace of mind. I've been coming back to these guys for years now and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a comfortable and trustworthy car purchase experience.

Vitaliy, Nick, David

JaredM5579
4/10/2013

"Bought a BMW from here a while back. Its a great car, I..."

Bought a BMW from here a while back. Its a great car, I am pleased. Staff was very helpful and smart and helped me get great financing. Everything was delivered as promised. Carfax was provided and i was able to take the car to local mechanic to get inspected before purchase. Very clean and friendly place. Will recommend to everyone

Kirill

MrMcGraw1986
3/16/2013

"I just purchased an 08' Volkswagen jetta from here..."

I just purchased an 08' Volkswagen jetta from here and i must say i am very impressed and pleased with this purchase. Everyone at Sea Auto Sales was extremely helpful! Even though my credit wasn't "all that great" they still helped me get financed and got me on my way in my new used car! I recommend this dealership to everyone!

kirill mark vitaliy

reklessone
2/17/2013

"I just bought a nice 4X4 from these guys. I'm 70..."

I just bought a nice 4X4 from these guys. I'm 70 years old and have been a car nut since I was about 14 years old. I've owned over 30 cars in my lifetime so I' ve delt with a lot of car lots. Sea-Auto Sales is by far the best. These guys are definitely in business to make a profit but I bought my truck at a fair price and after minor haggling got a fair price for my trade-in. Mark reduced the price of a lot of those hidden fee charges you don't know are negotiable. They got to me a bit on optional insurance but dude, if you're looking to buy a car at wholesale get a dealers license and go to the auction. Mark the sales manager is best described as a honest gentleman, He is extremely anxious to please. OK, the salesmen are nothing to brag about. One of them was a little on the arrogant side and all of them from the point of view of an old man are kids. Taking care of a customer - I'm disabled so I needed side steps installed on the truck. They agreed to install them for free if I would buy them. I took the steps to the dealership and waited in the lobby for the job to be done. After a while Mark came out and apologized for taking so long. He said the mechanic was taking his time, locating and marking up on the truck where the steps should be placed. A while later Mark came out again and apologized for taking so long. The mechanic decided he wasn't thrilled with the frame thickness where the steps would go. He was cutting out extra metal to reinforce the frame. That my friends is above and beyond the call of duty. Most mechanics would never dream of doing extra work they wouldn't get paid for. What about future work? We didn't agree to any specific numbers but Mark understands I live on fixed income and has promised to do ANY repairs I need at a price I can afford. Overall I've got to say again the dealership is, in my opinion, the best you're going to find in the NW.

Mark -manager

SarahJo
4/12/2012

"I spent 10k on a car here even though it was only worth..."

I spent 10k on a car here even though it was only worth 8k something and they refused to budge on the price cause it was a popular enough car they knew if I didn't buy some other smuck would. That's my own fault cause it was the car I wanted. I couldn't take it to my mechanic before purchase because they had a "5 mile radius" rule (which is interesting to read on yahoo that someone had taken a long 5 plus hour something test drive) again, that's my own fault for still buying without my mechanic checking it out, would have been nice to have the option. Anyway, took it to my mechanic 3 days later, first chance I had and it needed a full timing belt job done. My mechanic, who is a certified VW mechanic at a VW shop who does use true OEM parts, quoted me 700. All this dealership said they would do is repair it "at cost". Sweet, thanks what a bargain, how much is it at cost and no labor? 600? Interesting. How was my mechanic only 700 with 70 an hour labor and 15% mark up on parts (genuine vw parts at that)? LIARS. I didn't go to them for the repair because I didn't trust their promise of genuine vw parts or that they'd even do it correctly. Thankfully, my mechanic did the work to find that the breather system was leaking and needs to be replaced (there's another 700-800 dollars) which I have to hold off on considering I just bought this car a week ago and already spent a total of 950 in repairs and have driven it a total of 4 days. But what else did my mechanic find? An oil leak on the front cam cap that was glued shut with a ridiculous amount of silicone and the cam Adjuster was clogged with silicone so they had to clean all this out and fix eveything properly. Who knows if that was the previous owner or a shop they took it too but it's doubtful. What mechanic would "repair" something that way? And I doubt any car owner would do a half assed job like that on their own expensive car. Would a dealership wanting to already make a few grand more then what the cars worth hide these expensive repairs to avoid the cost? Wouldn't put it passed them. I even explained to them that I had been screwed over by a dealership before and they kept assuring me that this car was in almost perfect condition and flawless. When confronted with what I found, they let me know they only do a safety test on their cars and check the fluids. This place is a zoo. Already proven unreliable and untrustworthy and they certainly don't have any integrity. It's all about money, not building a Clientele or making people happy. Makes me think they're saleman attitude has taken over any humanity they have. I couldn't live with myself knowing I was screwing people over so terribly, especially someone in my case explaining that I just want a decent car cause I was screwed before. And they sell me a car I couldn't even drive without dropping another thousand. That's not even it. Got another 700-800 to spend and I'll have to replace the clutch in about 10k miles which is over a grand. You might get lucky doing business here if you end up with a decent car, but don't plan on it. They make it sound like they're all well taken care of and good to go but they're lying to you and just want to take your money. To be safe, just take the price of whatever car you want to buy here and add at least 3k to that price cause that's most likely at least what you'll have to put into the car. I will never recommend this place to anyone.

Kirill

cdr20044
3/06/2012

"For over a year my Son has been searching for the Perfect..."

For over a year my Son has been searching for the Perfect Vehicle. And not just any vehicle. An Audi S4. He found the perfect car, from what he thought was a reputable dealer. He could not have been more mislead. This dealership not only blatently lied to my son and me, they hid facts about this vehicle to make a sale. They took advantage of a out of State consumer only to make a sale. If you are looking to purchase from this dealership, my only advice to you is buyer BEWARE! Make sure you get the facts prior to purchasing a vehicle. The Carfax report was promised prior to purchase and was delivered 2 weeks AFTER the car was bought and delivered to my son. We were told the report and paper work were mailed, and should be in our hands any day. Two weeks later the paper work and car fax showed up in a priority mail package. This carfax report was purchased 10 days after all the paper work was signed. The report revealed that the vehicle my son had coveted for some time, that had all the right equipment, was in an accident, and this dealership hid the facts to make the sale. The cars electrical system has intermitten problems. We paid fair market value for what we thought was a clean car, that had not been in an accident. I wrote this review so other people do not get mislead by this dealership.I believe in Karma, and an honest attorney. Craig

Kirill and Nicholas

ptachiax
10/29/2011

"Few years ago (2004), I purchased a car for my wife... I..."

Few years ago (2004), I purchased a car for my wife... I was impressed with the service and a price. Since then, I have recommended this dealership to all my friends. Recently (2010), I bought a Lexus GX 470 from these guys for myself, same excellent service, financing options, and a great price.

Nick

tootsie89
10/26/2011

"I got a 2007 scion tc from sea auto sales almost two..."

I got a 2007 scion tc from sea auto sales almost two years ago and haven’t had any problems with it at all! My dream car has always been a white scion tc. They didn't have one in their lot at the time, but Nikolay and Vitaliy worked on finding one for me within my budget and constantly updated me on their progress. I got my dream car about 3 weeks later and it was better than I had expected! They also helped me get financed for a very low interest rate even with the little credit history that I had. Great team!

Nikolay, Vitaliy, Kristina

joshf
10/24/2011

"Bought a Used car from them wich had many obvious defects..."

Bought a Used car from them wich had many obvious defects ,but as I am not a mechanic I could not say what they were exactly , I told them I would buy the car if all of the problems were fixed and that I would NOT but it AS IS , they agreed to fix the car , waited 2 weeks for the mechanic they sent it to , to say he could not fix one part and the rest of the car is fine , sent the car to the dealership and it came back with a 4-5,000 dollar laundry list of problems many of witch I stated I wanted fixed but was told they were not problems. Asked them to make good with there promise to fix the car and I was told that they would not fix the problems . Anyway I am currently working with a lawyer to solve this issue and it turns out that these guy's may be professional scam artists . Sorry for the vague description I cant really say everything but my advise would be to get a lawyer before dealing with these guy's and get one if you have dealt with them.

Vitali , Yuri

galaxyguy1
9/23/2011

"To whom it may concern: After reviewing the inspection..."

To whom it may concern: After reviewing the inspection and car fax reports Sea-Auto provided, I decided to purchase my car (02 BMW M3 for $22k). The inspections showed that the car was in safe, drivable condition. The car arrived in very poor condition: I was both misled and lied to by the dealer, Sea Auto Sales. The inspection reports they provided were completely inaccurate and/or falsified. After bringing the car my local Auto Dealer, they revealed a massive amount of issues. The car not only had unsafe, bald tires, but came with taillight malfunctions, broken headlight components, cracked belts, and oil leaks. It was repainted white, while the VIN number shows Carbon Black. It was also missing all safety components including jack, tire iron, and a spare tire/wheel. The dealer refused to pay for any of the issues after months of arguing with them. The fact of the matter is that the car was delivered in an unsafe, far less than acceptable condition, and will not pass inspection without many of the issues fixed. It is not even street-legal without working head and tail lights. Who delivers a car this way? My local dealer estimates over $5000 in repairs, $1500 of which I have already done. Any reputable dealer should be sure a car will be fit for ordinary driving purposes, reasonably safe, without major defects, and of the average quality of similar cars which are generally available for sale in the same price range. Mine was not. During repairs, I've found that expensive lighting components (headlight ballast and igniter) marked "BAD" in permanent marker were re-installed in the car. The brake lights also have fried circuitry and were hanging out of the trunk on arrival (the brake lights do not operate when the headlights are on - this is dangerous and illegal!). The tires were completely bald on the insides from poor alignment, and the wheels had curb marks on them when I was specifically told they were not. When I mentioned returning the car or trying to get some reimbursement, they laughed. If you are thinking of purchasing a car from them, I might try somewhere else if I were you - lesson learned!

Kiril, Nicholay