Selbyville Holly Kia

Selbyville Holly Kia
Selbyville Holly Kia Info

Laurel Kia

Manahawkin Kia

"THIS PLACE IS A JOKE AND EVERYONE THERE IS RUDE!!!"

I do not recommend that ANYONE purchase a vehicle or anything else from this place with or without credit issues....go someplace else!!! The salesman are rude, the general manager... even more so. I purchased a vehicle from Holly Kia and 6 months later, the engine blew. They tried to charge me over $3000 to fix it and then told me on the day they received the check for payment, that the engine they found for me, someone bought, the same day and the only other one they found would cost another $1000. Needless to say, I got the engine fixed for well over $1000 less than what they wanted to charge, and traded the car the next day. These people are CLOWNS....just like they portray themselves on the commercials they put on TV. They're liars and the GM (Steve) even sat and explained to us how they are able to make promises and get away with not living up to what they claim. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE save yourself some money and frustration and stay clear of this place!!!

Isaac Davis, Steve (GM)

"what a joke this place is the salesman are pushy and try..."

what a joke this place is the salesman are pushy and try to strong-arm you into what they have on their lot, if you have any since at all you will stay away from this dealership. Our salesman claimed to be a former pilot. the only thing I could see this string bean piloting is luggage, you know " pile it here and pile it over there." they use all of the slimy tactics of a used car lot from thirty years ago including showing pictures of their babies when you didn’t even ask or care to see them. The $5000 off any trade they advertise forget it, it disappears also they tried faking the funk on our credit score to try and force us through wells Fargo for 4% instead of the 1.9% KIA is offering. They seem to target uneducated senior citizen buyers from their area. I was there for five hours finally got tired of the games and left to purchase exactly what I was after at Murray kia in pa which was a total pleasure doing business with def worth the drive from va to get our 2014 Sorrento sx got the 1.9% kia motor finance and all the rebates no games and a great price. Ask for matt Moore

sales staff

"This company charged me for warranty work. I have been..."

This company charged me for warranty work. I have been back and forth with them for months now. I even lodged a complaint with the corporate office. They told me the District Manager and Holly Kia were supposed to issue a complete refund and call me with an explanation and/or apology. I have not received a complete refund nor have I received a phone call. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will NEVER EVER do business with Holly Kia again.

Jason at corporate

"I went to the dealership looking to purchase a base model..."

I went to the dealership looking to purchase a base model Kia Forte, they had the model in stock. I planned on shopping around because this is an important financial purchase and doing your research could save you thousands of dollars. The salesman pulled the car up for me to take a quick test drive while he finished with another customer. I looked at the the sticker and saw a $3500 locatioon fee and a $399 dealer added pinstriping. I sensed a scam. The salesman was friendly and wanted to discuss how much I wanted to pay a month. First of all- this is the wrong way for a consumer to shop. Shop on the bottom line price. We sat down to negotiate. After talking for a few minutes he left to talk to the sales manager. He came back with some ridiculous price that was only a few dollars lower than the overinflated sticker price. I told him I was not paying the location fee, nad he said- nobody does. I didn't want to sit through negotiating so I gave him my bottom line price (I had done all the research online) and he took it to the sales manager and came back and said he couldn't accept it. I walked out the door. It seems that if you do your research and are an informed buyer they won't work with you. I ended up driving to Easton, Md. and bought a Kia Soul from David Wheeler Kia. No games there.

I forgot his name

"I am purchasing car. I did my research on kias and new..."

I am purchasing car. I did my research on kias and new what I wanted and the fair price range that needed to be discussed. I asked for a price quote and they gave me one thousands of dollars over the recommended MSRP. I asked him why this was and he stated that he works on commission and would not be able to negotiate over the phone. I then asked about the $7000.00 off with ANY trade in, as advertised over the radio. Bob stated that it was a ploy to get people in the door and that it was not really $7000 off for every person and definitely not for any trade in. I stated that it was false advertising and was quickly hung up on. I also stopped in at Felton Holly Kia. I asked to see cars in my price range. Instead of giving me a quote on any car, they were worried about be liking a car and REFUSED to give me a price quote for anything but would state how much they thought I would be paying per month. I asked questions that any car purchaser should asked and I also asked them to stop playing games. As a result that man walked away from me in mid sentence and never came back. The only thing I asked for was fair pricing and for deals to be honored. Instead of being kind and having good customer service, I have never been treated more poor in my life and believe the entire dealership lacks integrity. They also do not honor their advertisements. I will be reporting them to the Attorney General. I also would not recommend anyone to go there. They do not like an educated buyer and are looking to prey upon people uninformed members of the population. Buyers beware.

Bob Kent

"Do NOT go here unless you are 100% sure that you want to..."

Do NOT go here unless you are 100% sure that you want to leave with a vehicle that night, no matter the prices. If I could use a rating of 0 stars, I would. A few months back, we had inquired online to Selbyville Holly Kia because we live about 45 minutes from the dealership and can't afford to come in on a whim. My husband and I have hectic schedules and rarely have off together; we wanted to make sure it was worth our while to come in. The internet manager could not give us sufficient information and basically, we felt like he did not have time for us. I tried contacting him via email, but he kept insisting we call. However, when I did call, he sounded irritated after about the 3rd question I asked. I had two phone conversations with him; one lasted about 5 minutes, the other lasted about 2 minutes. We decided against it at the time. We went in to the dealership tonight after again trying to get an online quote, which I've come to find out is basically non-existent. They will not give you a price online. We went in and were assigned to a sales person. This was the first place we went and we told the salesman that are looking for low monthly prices but were unsure as to what exactly we wanted. We talk with him about where approximately we need the monthly payments to be. Again, this was the first place we looked into and did not know what to expect. We weren't looking for something new, but need something reliable as we drive 2 hrs round trip to work each day. We sat around for 3-4 hours waiting for the bank to call us. The salesman hardly paid any attention to us while at his desk; the salesman next to us started engaging us in conversation and finally our salesman joined in. Our salesman's phone continued to ring while we were sitting there; I'm also in sales but my phone is ALWAYS on silent. After sitting there for 3-4hrs, we are approved. They offer us 1 vehicle (about 5-6 yrs old) with multiple dings and scratches down to the metal. It rides decent, but after inspecting it a little, we realize the transmission may be an issue. Then, we are told it's about $50/month over what we had wanted as our absolute max payment. For a 6 yr old car. With multiple dings and scratches. And a possible "iffy" transmission. Needless to say, we are uncomfortable with the deal and basically wanted to "sleep" on it. All of a sudden, the knock $20 off the monthly sales. We are still uncomfortable as this is the 1st place we checked out and want to wait until tomorrow. The salesman became nasty at that point and everything he said was with a nasty attitude. It was at that point he lost our business. My husband and I are both in sales; we never treat our customers this way and don't expect it from other sales people, car salesman or not. He said snidely that he wasn't even making anything on the deal and how everyone in the back office worked really hard and put in alot of time for our deal...um, I'm sorry, but it was during regular hours and isn't that what they are getting paid for? He then proceeded to say, nastily, that we "weren't serious" (basically calling us liars) and we can just keep renting vehicles (we had to the last couple of days), essentially that it's our funeral and to come get our drinks that we left on his table. (Side note, both our vehicles broke down in the span of a month and we have to buy a vehicle by Monday - we have to, that's how serious we are about purchasing a vehicle). So now, instead of sleeping on it and probably coming back tomorrow or Saturday, guess who will NEVER be shopping at a Holly Kia, EVER again? Me. Because no way in hell am I giving that guy my business. And car salesmen wonder where the stereotypes from?

Dustin & Frank

"Took a 2000 Mazda Protege, 94,000 miles, body damage,..."

Took a 2000 Mazda Protege, 94,000 miles, body damage, bald tires, and a check engine light on. Took a Soul for a test drive and came back to talk a deal. They were offering $7000 for any trade, which I was sceptable about. Once back the sales manager said he had to drive the car. I said to the salesman "I guess here comes the fine print". He just laughed. Two minutes later the manager was back and said give him $7000. The book value was $1100. I then knocked off even more before the deal was done in 15 minutes. About an hour later I was out the door. NO B/S NO pressure at all. Would go back any day. Reffered a coworker who went the next week got the same car and same deal, NO HASSLE. Robert Smith was the salesman. Best car experienc I ever had in 6 new cars.

Robert Smith

"I walked out very disappointed. The advertised tv and..."

I walked out very disappointed. The advertised tv and dealership website prices were not honored with outrageous mark ups and pressure to buy. And I have to mention the $3,000 plus destination and handling charges added on top of the vehicle prices.

Dustin Shifflett