Sellers Buick GMC

38000 Grand River Ave,
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335
Sellers Buick GMC Info
About Sellers Buick GMC

Our friendly, experienced staff will be happy to help you in your auto search. Send us an email for a quick quote on a car, to make a service appointment or to order parts. Good luck on your Internet search. Thanks for stopping by Sellers Buick-Pontiac-GMC and let us know how we can be of service anytime via email or phone. Sellers Buick GMC Sales & Service are Open the Last 2 Saturdays of Every Month: Sales: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Service: 8:00AM to 1:00PM

About Sellers Buick GMC

Saturday Closed

L. Smith
10/01/2015

"Great Sales staff"

I worked with Anthony Ruthledge. His deskside manner put us at ease. Anthony delivered on everything he promised. I will be back in two years when my lease is up and I hope to work with Anthony again. Great dealership also with a nice selection of cafe items.

Anthony Ruthledge

October 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent leasing experience at Selles Buick GMC! We are glad to hear Anthony was able to get you taken care of. Please come back and see us for any future car and service needs you may have!

carbuyer
9/14/2015

"Good Sales "

Anthony was my sales rep, who was oustanding. He was laid back and easy going and not pushy at all. He let me make my decision and answered any questions I had. They have great food there too.

Anthony

October 26, 2015

We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Anthony! We are thrilled to hear he was able to make your recent purchasing experience at Sellers Buick GMC so great! Thank you for choosing Sellers Buick GMC for your car needs!

Memo Davis
9/12/2015

"Excellent Service Repair Maintenance!"

The Group of Mechanics are ALWAYS Correct on all 4 of My FAMILIES VEHICLES. We have been Serviced by this Dealership for 25 years. They service any type of Car Model we bring in to them.

Pat Hogan, ED

October 26, 2015

Thank you for continuing to choose Sellers Buick GMC for your car and service needs! Please come back and see us for any future car and service needs you may have!

buick car
8/06/2015

"Leasing a car"

Last month, my son-in-law and I came to Sellers to lease a Buick - which was like a dream car. Dennis Cummings met us, and figured the whole thing out. He's one terrific employee and it was an enjoyable experience! One doesn't think of going to a car dealers as a destination really or probably a enjoyable experience but it was. Dennis whipped stuff together and when I drove out in that beautiful car (with a full gas tank, I might add,) it was with a big smile on my face. I love that car and would always recommend Sellers as my first choice. Thanks Denny!

Dennis Cummings

lisawilber
7/27/2015

"Team Garber was awesome! "

Joe Garber first met with my husband, to find out our needs. When I stopped by to test drive a vehicle, Joe was not available, so his teammate, Dennis stepped right in an hooked me up with a vehicle to test drive. We contacted Joe and let him know that we would prefer a bigger truck than what we originally thought. He found the truck we wanted elsewhere, and brought it right in to the dealership. Joe and I communicated via email and phone messages. Every call and every email was answered promptly. We were able to use rebates to get out of our previous lease and into the new truck we wanted. Dennis walked me thru the features of our new truck when I picked it up. Joe, Dennis and everyone else were so pleasant to work with. The whole process exemplifies customer service at its best. We will refer everyone we know to Team Garber at Sellers Buick/GMC! Thank you for such a pleasant experience!!!

Joe Garber, Dennis _____ (Team Garber)

Molly's mom
7/21/2015

"Return of lease vehicle"

Purchased or leased 9 vehicles with Joe Garber. Always a rewarding and pain free experience. Joe and Dennis (partner) always manage to take care of any and all of my concerns before, during, and after the end of the lease. My next vehicle, no matter if a lease or purchase, will be from Sellers GMC and their outstanding professionals Joe and Dennis!

Joe Garber

charlie3032
7/19/2015

"overall review"

Sellers Buick meet all of my expectations,Dominick and Walter exceeded all of them. i must have visited 12 dealers.came back to the best.

Dominick,Walter mitchell

piemakersharon
6/26/2015

"reputation is everything proven"

We have purchased several cars from Carl Merollis and his son. Our experience with each purchase has been outstanding! This time I wanted a specific color but had to wait three weeks to return my current lease. Dominic brought in the color I wanted and held it until I could turn in my lease. This kind of professional consideration is the norm at Sellers. Service is always as convenient as possible and well done. I especially appreciate the explanations that I am given Other dealerships assumed I did not want things explained apparently because I am female. . Cannot recommend this dealership highly enough!

Carl and Dominic Merollis

Rod the sailor
6/08/2015

"Excellent"

Salesman was helpful, courtous , explained everything fully, and made things simple for us. Dealership was clean, neatly kept, very well laid out, and all employees were friendly.

CRM CRM

Happy_Customer
3/01/2015

"Happy Customer"

Tom Brown always takes care of me, from teaching me about the new components of my new truck to applying touch-up paint after I got stuck behind a rock-spitting dump truck on the highway. I had purchased my truck from another dealer, but I will purchase from Sellers from now on.

Tom Brown and Larry