Sellers Buick GMC

38000 Grand River Ave,
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335
Sellers Buick GMC Info
About Sellers Buick GMC

Our friendly, experienced staff will be happy to help you in your auto search. Send us an email for a quick quote on a car, to make a service appointment or to order parts. Good luck on your Internet search. Thanks for stopping by Sellers Buick-Pontiac-GMC and let us know how we can be of service anytime via email or phone. Sellers Buick GMC Sales & Service are Open the Last 2 Saturdays of Every Month: Sales: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Service: 8:00AM to 1:00PM

About Sellers Buick GMC

Saturday Closed

BigBlue97
9/07/2016

"Terrible for a second time"

I made my appt. for 8:15 and arrived at 8am to check my car in for service. I sat in the lobby and dosed off at usual because I work nights, waking up periodically when the shuttle guy would come to look for passengers. 2 1/2 hrs later I am still sitting in the lobby waiting for someone to come tell me my car is done. So I go out to the service area myself to asked where they are in finishing my car. No one can tell me. Finally the service manager goes out into the service lot and finds my car parked on the out skirts by the fence. No one even knew my car was there for service. I asked the manager if I wouldn't have come to ask how long would I have remained in the lobby. he said he honestly didn't know. This is the second problem I have with the service center. I just purchased this vehicle which is the 3rd that I have bought from Sellers Buick. I came to get my 1st oil change which was supposed to be free but was charged. This visit that I am writing about was supposed to correct that but I still had problems. Still need a oil change, alignment and tire rotation. I have written and call in the past and still I wait for a response as to how Seller's service plans to fix this

Jennifer Nagle

September 26, 2016

Hi Martez, We have not been able to find your details in our system, and attempted to contact you via a Yelp review and a Google Review you left in hopes that you will call our Service Manager, Tom Brown. Your experience is our top priority. If you can please call Tom so we may learn more about your visit and allow us to correct it, we would sincerely appreciate the opportunity. If you can please call Tom at 248-699-0084 we will do our very best to prove how important your experience is with our dealership. Thank You.

Classey
9/07/2016

"Professional Experience"

Over all my experience with the representatives at Sellers Buick was good. Dominic my sales person was very knowledgeable about the Lacrosse that I leased. He conducted business with me in a very professional manner however he has a dry personality. It was really a pleasure to work with Steve Buckman. He has a fun up beat personality and felt really comfortable with him. Also I had a great experience with Judy Williams. She is very down to earth and easy to talk to. My credit score was shy of a few points for the payment that I wanted. I explained my situation to Judy and she told me that she would see what she could do. After speaking with her I felt confident that things would work out and they did. As a result of all the professional help I received, I would recommend others this dealership.

Steve Buckman, Dominic and Judy Williams

September 13, 2016

Thank you for sharing these details about your interaction with our team! We're so glad to see that you had a great experience with each team member you encountered and that they were able to provide a lot of information on your new LaCrosse. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and would like for you to know that we are always available if you have additional questions or concerns. Thank you again for sharing this review and for your willingness to recommend our team in the future!

Susie W.
9/03/2016

"So easy!!"

This was our first purchase from Bob Sellers. As I was quite discourged from Car shopping we dealt with Elmer Teed who was so helpful and easy to work with that we ended up with a new car that day. He was wonderful!

Elmer Teed

September 07, 2016

We're so glad to know our team could help you find the right vehicle for you, Susie! We' appreciate you choosing to work with our team and are very happy to see that we could provide a great shopping experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope to work with you again soon!

sandra steffke
8/30/2016

"Great experience "

My salesperson was Chris Moore and he made shopping and purchasing a very comfortable and pleasing experience. He helped me explore both leasing and purchase and what option would be best for me running numbers for each. Once I'd made a decision to purchase, he was just as patient including answering questions about vehicle operation. I really like the fact they offer classes so I can get the most use out of all the cars features and options. I'd definitely am recommending Sellers and Chris in particular to family and friends.

Chris Moore and Judy Williams

August 31, 2016

Thank you for this excellent feedback on your experience with our dealership, Sandra! We're very glad to see that Chris took the time to help you decide which vehicle and purchase process was right for you! We look forward to seeing you in our classes and hope you are enjoying driving your new car!

Terrain Michelle
8/28/2016

"Professional, courteous, respectful!"

This dealership was outstanding! The salespeople in general were great especially Phil Haelterman. He was extremely patient while helping me pick out the right car for me. He was extremely informative about all of the vehicles and was efficient in guiding me yet not pushy or bothersome. When picking up my vehicle I was introduced to the manager and was assured he would be available should any issues arise. Mr. Haelterman spent a large amount of time educating me about my car with its new functions. I recommend this dealership and salesman, Mr. Phil Haelterman, highly and will be sure to spread the word. So excited! I haven't bought a car since 2005 and boy things have changed.

Phil Haelterman

August 31, 2016

Thank you for sharing this glowing review of your experience with our team, Michelle! We greatly appreciate your willingness to share these kind words about Phil and the rest of his team! We're so glad to know he was able to help with the purchase process and general education on your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing to work with our team at Sellers Buick GMC and we hope you'll be back again soon!

Whitey2017
7/29/2016

"Enjoyable experience!"

Sellers Pontiac GMC and Carl Merollis and his son Dominic provide superior customer service and make the car buying experience enjoyable! I have leased 3 cars from him and my parents purchased also. Would recommend to everyone.

Carl Merollis Dominic Merollis

August 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share this great recommendation for our dealership! We appreciate knowing that Carl and Dominic could provide outstanding service to you and your family time and again! We greatly appreciate your support and look forward to working together for many more years to come!

Licata
6/07/2016

"Shoddy work"

The original phone estimate was $600 to replace a cracked fly wheel so I brought the car in. A week later when they finally looked at it the service guy gave a much higher estimate. When the mechanic had it apart I was told it would be even more because a pin was missing and that if they replace that it would fix the repeated cracked fly wheel problem. When they were putting it back together I was told it needs a new transfer case (or something) or it would leak trans fluid. To this I said no figuring it wasn't leaking before, and trying to keep an already double the estimate cost from going higher. The car was leaking fluid severely when we got it home but we kept the trans fluid full as we were told. We were also told if we did so there would be no more cracked fly wheel problem. I didn't notice anything driving it home but my daughter said the shifting seemed rough on her way to school. Three weeks later the transmission failed costing me another $2500.00 to repair it with a used one. I blame them for shoddy work that led to the transmission failure.

Jennifer Nagle

June 24, 2016

Hi Licata, We appreciate and value your feedback and taking the time to leave a review of your visit. I spoke with our service manager to learn more about your visit. From his report it appears that additional work was advised during the repair of the flywheel, as you stated, but was declined. On your following visit we were able to offer a reduced rate for labor for the replacement of the transmission. We do apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations during your visits, Thank You.

Gloria Rappuhn
5/27/2016

"A cool breeze on a hot day!"

Vehicle Color wanted (check) top options available (check) Friendliness of staff (check) Trade-In Value (check) Incentives given (check) Speed & ease of Delivery (check) Love our new GMC !

Phil H.

June 01, 2016

This is so great to hear, Gloria! We're very glad to know we could deliver a vehicle with every aspect you were looking for! Thank you for choosing to work with our team!

L. Smith
10/01/2015

"Great Sales staff"

I worked with Anthony Ruthledge. His deskside manner put us at ease. Anthony delivered on everything he promised. I will be back in two years when my lease is up and I hope to work with Anthony again. Great dealership also with a nice selection of cafe items.

Anthony Ruthledge

October 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent leasing experience at Selles Buick GMC! We are glad to hear Anthony was able to get you taken care of. Please come back and see us for any future car and service needs you may have!

carbuyer
9/14/2015

"Good Sales "

Anthony was my sales rep, who was oustanding. He was laid back and easy going and not pushy at all. He let me make my decision and answered any questions I had. They have great food there too.

Anthony

October 26, 2015

We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Anthony! We are thrilled to hear he was able to make your recent purchasing experience at Sellers Buick GMC so great! Thank you for choosing Sellers Buick GMC for your car needs!

New 2014 Isuzu NPR, $38375