Sellers Buick GMC

Internet Sales Consultant

June 25, 2017

"MyRedCar"

- MyRedCar

We felt comfortable with Jim Borthwick immediately, and he was everything we appreciate in a salesperson handling our auto lease. No pressure, honest, very personable, and very accommodating. And we love our pretty red Enclave!

Jim Borthwick

June 24, 2017

"Excellent continuing service"

- tlcsstuff

Sellers has provided us with excellent and continuing service over many years. They either have had the vehicle we wanted or they would dealer trade to get it for us.

Dennis Cummings
Joe Garber

June 23, 2017

"Patrick English is a phenomenal Service Advisor- "

- CarLady

Patrick English has been a phenomenal Service Advisor from start to finish- I brought my first car in for a service issue- and he went above and beyond to assist with my car needs. He called me with updates throughout the process- he made me feel like I was his only customer and he had the time to answer my questions without making me feel rushed or silly for asking them. I will continue to bring the rest of my family cars in for all service needs. I wish I could give him 10+ stars

Pat English