Sellers Buick GMC

Joe Garber

April 30, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- Michael Baskin

When we are ready for a new car there is only one dealer we turn to, Sellers Buick GMC. Their entire team provides excellent service. They are responsive, friendly and truly care about making sure the customer leaves the dealership with the right vehicle. They are also a fantastic place to go for service once you own the car. Our salesman Bill Gogola was wondeful and Steve Buckman made us feel right at home.

April 29, 2017

"First Class "

- timmygolf5445

High quality of customer service from beginning to end. From the moment we walked in the door everyone was very professional and personable. Steve the sales manager knew we were coming and took the time to introduce himself and supply us with a beverage. We were recommended to meet with Phil Haelterman and after our experience with Phil I would highly recommend Phil to anyone looking for a quality salesmen to deal with.

April 29, 2017

"Love my new car!"

- Krissy B.

Steve went above & beyond to find me the perfect car within my budget. Tim made the whole experience simple and fun & made sure I was familiar with all my new vehicle has to offer. Couldn't have asked for a better experience & will be back! Thanks for all your help!

New 2016 Buick Encore, $29880