Sellers Buick GMC

Andrea Milligan

Pat  English , Service Advisor, Sellers Buick GMC

Pat English

March 25, 2017

"So happy with our sales experience and Scott Korody!!!"

- Satisfied Sellers Customer

Scott Korody and Mary Rowley took top notch care of us. Scott found the only Yukon XL within 500 miles that fit our needs and had it to Sellers quickly. Scott is honest and a straight shooter with pricing and went above and beyond with our trade in and customer service. Mary directed us well in the service area and everyone in service was top notch. Although we could have our new vehicle serviced closer to home, we will be returning to Sellers because of the people there. I have a stack of Scott's cards and will gladly recommend him and Sellers to anyone in need of assistance with a GMC or Buick. Thank you so much!!

March 25, 2017

"Patrick English and service team are amazing!"

- Satisfied Sellers Customer

I give Patrick English, Mary Rowley and all of the service team 5 stars for taking such great care of me the other day! Our brand new Yukon XL was having issues with the rear window opening repeatedly. I drove right over first thing in the morning, Patrick met me at my door and said he expected me (I called ahead and so did my husband). I am very pregnant and needed to be out of there by a certain time. They all treated me very well. I left my vehicle there and they put me in a loaner so I could make my afternoon Dr. appointment. I got a call from Patrick about 2ish in the afternoon and he said my Yukon was all set! They replaced the faulty module and a little bit of wiring. Thanks so much!!! My car was washed and front floor mats clean!!

March 24, 2017

"Smooth and friendly."

- Graciecat

Always a good experience at this dealership. The salespeople are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The dealership is very updated and clean - makes waiting time enjoyable.

New 2016 Buick Verano, $25669