Sellers Buick GMC

38000 Grand River Ave,
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335
Sellers Buick GMC Info
About Sellers Buick GMC

Our friendly, experienced staff will be happy to help you in your auto search. Send us an email for a quick quote on a car, to make a service appointment or to order parts. Good luck on your Internet search. Thanks for stopping by Sellers Buick-Pontiac-GMC and let us know how we can be of service anytime via email or phone. Sellers Buick GMC Sales & Service are Open the Last 2 Saturdays of Every Month: Sales: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Service: 8:00AM to 1:00PM

About Sellers Buick GMC

Saturday Closed

piemakersharon
6/26/2015

"reputation is everything proven"

We have purchased several cars from Carl Merollis and his son. Our experience with each purchase has been outstanding! This time I wanted a specific color but had to wait three weeks to return my current lease. Dominic brought in the color I wanted and held it until I could turn in my lease. This kind of professional consideration is the norm at Sellers. Service is always as convenient as possible and well done. I especially appreciate the explanations that I am given Other dealerships assumed I did not want things explained apparently because I am female. . Cannot recommend this dealership highly enough!

Carl and Dominic Merollis

Rod the sailor
6/08/2015

"Excellent"

Salesman was helpful, courtous , explained everything fully, and made things simple for us. Dealership was clean, neatly kept, very well laid out, and all employees were friendly.

Happy_Customer
3/01/2015

"Happy Customer"

Tom Brown always takes care of me, from teaching me about the new components of my new truck to applying touch-up paint after I got stuck behind a rock-spitting dump truck on the highway. I had purchased my truck from another dealer, but I will purchase from Sellers from now on.

Tom Brown and Larry

Shonla
10/30/2012

"I was in the market for a used car. Had been to a few..."

I was in the market for a used car. Had been to a few other dealerships and was having a really had time because of my credit. I saw a car online and stopped in to test drive it. That's when I met Scott. I was preapproved for a loan and I was telling Scott about this when he said that they could probably find me a better rate and that's how I met Tim. Because of my credit and having recently been promoted there were some serious roadblocks but Tim never gave up. For a week I'd given up myself until I received a message from him telling me he was still looking. Finally about 2 months later I'm the proud owner of a used impala and all on my own with a loan rate that's way better than I thought possible. I'm so grateful and enjoying my new ride!!

Tim Shea and Scott Korody

matttk
6/17/2012

"the exprience that i recevied was byend what any dealer..."

the exprience that i recevied was byend what any dealer ship would do the help the services the frendly service all .good job guys keep it up .Matt

artie/larry/phil/amd joe

Racer_Ed
1/05/2012

"The main reason I am writing this comment is because of..."

The main reason I am writing this comment is because of my wife's visit to pick up our van. Due to our schedule she had to go to the dealer. She has not been to a dealer in over 20 years and all her previous experiences were bad. I assured her they are very professional and would take care of everything. She called me right after she left the dealership to tell me how professional and nice they were! This experience speaks volumes! The reason for the visit was that our van needed transmission work. I was very concerned because it was an intermittent problem. Peter Uller, my service advisor was very helpful explaining what they found. We had numerous conversations and when we were done I was confident they understood the problem and repaired it correctly. I also purchased a used vehicle from them a few years ago. They did a great job finding exaclty what we wanted and delivered it at a fair price.

Peter Uller and Paul Phalen

drlremoval
10/20/2011

"Best dealer we've ever dealt with, our entire family has..."

Best dealer we've ever dealt with, our entire family has been buying from them since 1996 and drive 50+ miles past many other dealerships on our side of town. The people and deals make the drive well worth while A+!

Joe Garber, Dennis Cummings, Joe Hill

cnotexx100
10/10/2011

"I simply am leaving a few words, i did in fact purchase a..."

I simply am leaving a few words, i did in fact purchase a vehicle from this dealer and overall it was an 'ok' experience. I first started off with Joe Hill, whom wasn't very friendly to begin with. Didn't offer me much for my trade in, refused to negotiate or help me out even though i did have KBB numbers which he was wayyy under, ok next comes to pricing out a new vehicle. Didn't even run numbers with me, just gave me a verbal quote and showed me on the computer what the quoted price was, didn't seem interested in working with me, which i understand you need to make money but you also need a customer to make money. Overall his attitude was a little cocky and almost seemed as if my business was not wanted or needed. Ok I left with a bad taste in my mouth, to return some days later and talked with another sales person, Scott. Very friendly, professional and alive. Walked out with me to my trade in outside and appraised it right there, about $500 over what joe quoted me, which matched up to KBB so i was very pleased with that. Sat me down, he ran a series of numbers with me and got me a very affordable monthly price on my 2011 GMC, answered all of my questions. Overall, i'd recommend going to Scott who made me feel welcome and wanted, I wonder if im the only person had this horrible experience with joe hill.

joe hill, scott corody

wns808
5/10/2011

"The service dep't doesn't seem to properly fix, and/or..."

The service dep't doesn't seem to properly fix, and/or understand customers' service issues the first time. It is also a shame the service dep't uses a "band-aid" type fix to repair issues with customers' vehicles, leaving the existing issue unresolved and the customer not only frustrated with the quality of work, but also causing them a repeat and escalated visit to the service dep't. There are also times that Tom, the service manager, still will not understand a customer's issue with thier vehicle or will not show any concern for that issue, which in a way is uncalled for, especially on a service manager's level. Perhaps the entire service dep't, especially the Service Manager at Sellers can learn to take lessons on what "customer service" and how to PROPERLY FIX A VEHICLE THE FIRST TIME from another GMC dealership that has excellent customer satisfaction ratings with thier service dep't

Ed Vusick (Service Advisor), Doug Cook (Sr. Service Advisor), Tom Brown (Service Manager)

PrawoJazdy
3/14/2011

"This is the best dealer experience I have ever had. I..."

This is the best dealer experience I have ever had. I sent in a request for a quote on one of those new Buick LaCrosse cars over the internet. After a few short minutes, Patrick Hennessey got back to me and provided the information I asked for. After shopping around, I found that other dealers were leaving taxes out of the payment to hook me in on a low price. Patrick at Sellers had given me a higher quote, but inlcuded all taxes and everything I needed to complete the deal. I determined the LaCrosse was higher than I wanted to spend and instead of letting me go, Patrick worked with me on the Regal and got the price I wanted for more car. All of this was done on the internet. When I finally showed to test drive the car, I thought I was dreaming. There is no other dealership like this on earth. They have a lunch counter with fresh sandwiches, a full beverage selection, the dealer is clean and the staff was very friendly. The owner even came and greeted me. The owner! I didn't even have to wait for Patrick to get a car to test drive as he had it ready for me. Other appointments I've set, I had to wait and wait for the car. Not here. When I decided to buy the car, Patrick explained everything. His entire team in the internet was involved with returning my lease, getting me aquainted with service and going over every aspect of my new Regal. The service department is friendly and every customer gets their first oil change and every 4th oil change FREE! Go to this dealer if you're looking for a new Buick. This was a new and exciting experience for me to be treated by a dealer like this.

patrick hennessey