Sellers Buick GMC

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 17, 2017

"Polite and Quick "

- Mark S

I went into sellers Buick service department for an oil change and the fact that the stabilitrac light went on. I spoke with Andrew who assured me that the problem could be taken care of. He called a day later to tell me that the problem was fixed and with this Cruz Chevy was under a recall. They only charged for the oil change. The cashier, whose name is Lucy, was very polite and helpful.

Andrew Vagnetti
Other Employees : Lucy

August 17, 2017

"Honest and efficient"

- rogermorelli

Been dealing here for many years because they are trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with. I have recommended many other potential buyers over the years.

Dennis Cummings
Other Employees : Mike

August 16, 2017

"Love Sellers"

- C2walker

I deal with Bill Gogola at Sellers. He will continue to get my business. He is always friendly and wants to find the best deal to fit my needs. He's out to make me happy and find what I want. He is genuine, which I have discovered can be very rare when purchasing a vehicle. He is honest and is someone I would 100% trust to lead me in the right direction. He's not out to take advantage or just make a sale. He makes that abundantly clear. Go see Bill! You won't be disappointed! Sellers also has an amazing service department. Pat and Andrew are normally who I work with. There's no pressure for additional sales and they make it obvious that they want you to be satisfied with the work being performed. They are all extremely friendly and go above and beyond the call of duty. I always know I am in good hands at Sellers!

Bill Gogola