Sellers Buick GMC

38000 Grand River Ave,
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335
Sellers Buick GMC Info
About Sellers Buick GMC

Our friendly, experienced staff will be happy to help you in your auto search. Send us an email for a quick quote on a car, to make a service appointment or to order parts. Good luck on your Internet search. Thanks for stopping by Sellers Buick-Pontiac-GMC and let us know how we can be of service anytime via email or phone. Sellers Buick GMC Sales & Service are Open the Last 2 Saturdays of Every Month: Sales: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Service: 8:00AM to 1:00PM

About Sellers Buick GMC

Saturday Closed

lisawilber
7/27/2015

"Team Garber was awesome! "

Joe Garber first met with my husband, to find out our needs. When I stopped by to test drive a vehicle, Joe was not available, so his teammate, Dennis stepped right in an hooked me up with a vehicle to test drive. We contacted Joe and let him know that we would prefer a bigger truck than what we originally thought. He found the truck we wanted elsewhere, and brought it right in to the dealership. Joe and I communicated via email and phone messages. Every call and every email was answered promptly. We were able to use rebates to get out of our previous lease and into the new truck we wanted. Dennis walked me thru the features of our new truck when I picked it up. Joe, Dennis and everyone else were so pleasant to work with. The whole process exemplifies customer service at its best. We will refer everyone we know to Team Garber at Sellers Buick/GMC! Thank you for such a pleasant experience!!!

Joe Garber, Dennis _____ (Team Garber)

Molly's mom
7/21/2015

"Return of lease vehicle"

Purchased or leased 9 vehicles with Joe Garber. Always a rewarding and pain free experience. Joe and Dennis (partner) always manage to take care of any and all of my concerns before, during, and after the end of the lease. My next vehicle, no matter if a lease or purchase, will be from Sellers GMC and their outstanding professionals Joe and Dennis!

Joe Garber

charlie3032
7/19/2015

"overall review"

Sellers Buick meet all of my expectations,Dominick and Walter exceeded all of them. i must have visited 12 dealers.came back to the best.

Dominick,Walter mitchell

piemakersharon
6/26/2015

"reputation is everything proven"

We have purchased several cars from Carl Merollis and his son. Our experience with each purchase has been outstanding! This time I wanted a specific color but had to wait three weeks to return my current lease. Dominic brought in the color I wanted and held it until I could turn in my lease. This kind of professional consideration is the norm at Sellers. Service is always as convenient as possible and well done. I especially appreciate the explanations that I am given Other dealerships assumed I did not want things explained apparently because I am female. . Cannot recommend this dealership highly enough!

Carl and Dominic Merollis

Rod the sailor
6/08/2015

"Excellent"

Salesman was helpful, courtous , explained everything fully, and made things simple for us. Dealership was clean, neatly kept, very well laid out, and all employees were friendly.

Happy_Customer
3/01/2015

"Happy Customer"

Tom Brown always takes care of me, from teaching me about the new components of my new truck to applying touch-up paint after I got stuck behind a rock-spitting dump truck on the highway. I had purchased my truck from another dealer, but I will purchase from Sellers from now on.

Tom Brown and Larry

Shonla
10/30/2012

"I was in the market for a used car. Had been to a few..."

I was in the market for a used car. Had been to a few other dealerships and was having a really had time because of my credit. I saw a car online and stopped in to test drive it. That's when I met Scott. I was preapproved for a loan and I was telling Scott about this when he said that they could probably find me a better rate and that's how I met Tim. Because of my credit and having recently been promoted there were some serious roadblocks but Tim never gave up. For a week I'd given up myself until I received a message from him telling me he was still looking. Finally about 2 months later I'm the proud owner of a used impala and all on my own with a loan rate that's way better than I thought possible. I'm so grateful and enjoying my new ride!!

Tim Shea and Scott Korody

matttk
6/17/2012

"the exprience that i recevied was byend what any dealer..."

the exprience that i recevied was byend what any dealer ship would do the help the services the frendly service all .good job guys keep it up .Matt

artie/larry/phil/amd joe

Racer_Ed
1/05/2012

"The main reason I am writing this comment is because of..."

The main reason I am writing this comment is because of my wife's visit to pick up our van. Due to our schedule she had to go to the dealer. She has not been to a dealer in over 20 years and all her previous experiences were bad. I assured her they are very professional and would take care of everything. She called me right after she left the dealership to tell me how professional and nice they were! This experience speaks volumes! The reason for the visit was that our van needed transmission work. I was very concerned because it was an intermittent problem. Peter Uller, my service advisor was very helpful explaining what they found. We had numerous conversations and when we were done I was confident they understood the problem and repaired it correctly. I also purchased a used vehicle from them a few years ago. They did a great job finding exaclty what we wanted and delivered it at a fair price.

Peter Uller and Paul Phalen

drlremoval
10/20/2011

"Best dealer we've ever dealt with, our entire family has..."

Best dealer we've ever dealt with, our entire family has been buying from them since 1996 and drive 50+ miles past many other dealerships on our side of town. The people and deals make the drive well worth while A+!

Joe Garber, Dennis Cummings, Joe Hill