Sellers Subaru

Jason Vela

July 20, 2017

"Awesome Service"

- shaun1227t

Went looking for a car for my now 16 year old son and found a car of interest on line with Seller Subaru. We were coming from the Lansing Area after work. Arrived at the dealership at 7 pm. Test drove the car and decided to purchase. The service we received from Seller's was wonderful and awesome. The dealership closes at 8 pm and we did not leave until 930 pm. They went beyond to see that we received the car that same day. I would recommend Sellers Subaru again.

Ron Redfern
Jason Vela

July 18, 2017

"excellent experience"

- Aawolves

I came to Sellers Subaru after months of looking for a small used pickup. I haven't driven anything otherwise and also had never bought from a dealer before. I had been looking for a truck for 3 months and after a day of checking out craigslist ads, a friend of mine and I were driving past Sellers Subaru and decided to just take a look and see what was on the lot. Right when we pulled into the lot I found a used Forester that i was suprisingly immediately interested in, it had just been traded in. Anthony was the person I communicated with throughout the whole process from first seeing the car, through the car being reconditioned, all the way to the end of the sale. He was very accomodating, honest, personable and wanted me to have a great experience with a new type of vehicle that would fit the same needs i was using a small old pickup for. The entire experience at sellers was wonderful. The entire staff is efficient, kind and knowledgeable in Subaru. The lot is well organized with new and used vehicles. I felt comfortable buying my forester and it made the whole dealership experience a lot less nerve racking to me and actually ended up making things more simple with taking care of all the documents you end up going to the secretary of state for when buying from a private party. It saved a whole lot of time. With the forester I can still do my woodworking and fit plywood on top or inside since the seats fold down. This wagon has hauled 2x4s, drywall, all my tools and is very easy to keep clean. It drives great on any type of road. The real cool thing is I have also been able to take it on trips and do life fulfilling things that i hadn't been able to do before, I have been on two long road trips already with absolutely no problems. Anthony wanted the car to be a great experience and had gotten me to try something new. A great experience is what it has been for my working life and my adventure life. It has made my life way better. Thanks for making my 3 month truck search worthwhile. The forester is awesome, I'm glad I came across Anthony and all the staff at Sellers Subaru

July 13, 2017

"This dealership is true to the customer. "

- Catherine M McCarthy

This is my first time at sellers Subaru and they have such a knowledgeable and well informed staff. I would highly recommend them to friends and relatives. They met every need in the car buying experience.

Cameron Mikula