Sellers Subaru

Sales Outfitter
Jay Eddins, Finance Manager, Sellers Subaru

Jay Eddins

May 23, 2017

"Good buying experience "

- Remain2

Friendly helpful and polite. No pressure allowed us private time to talk and make our decision without feeling like we were being watched. Tiffany made sure we had all the information about the car before we went to the dealership. Tiffany was efficient and made an appointment that was at our convenience. Tom was more than considerate and went in on his day off to make sure all went smoothly for us.

Tom Squillace
Tiffany Finnegan

May 22, 2017

"Fantastic customer service by Eric and Anthony"

- hadeed

I purchased a new 2017 Subaru WRX STI from Eric Gonzalez, with the assistance of Anthony Cornacchini. Eric worked with me diligently to find the right Subaru for me, showing me various cars at various times, and allowing my wife and I to test everything out, including our baby seat, to make sure everything was just right. Then we settled on our STI and Eric made the deal happen quickly and easily; he truly made our first time Subaru experience memorable. Additionally, Anthony helped us out on the day of purchase by going over all the details of the car and getting me up to speed quickly. I would absolutely recommend Eric and Anthony to friends and family looking to purchase their next Subaru, as these are two stand up guys that are honest, and very friendly.

Anthony Cornacchini
Eric Gonzalez
Jay Eddins

May 18, 2017

"Great Experience"

- DamnFastFormula

This is by far the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Great team that was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend them to family or friends!

Cameron Mikula