Shad Mitsubishi

Shad Mitsubishi

Call
Shad Mitsubishi Info
About Shad Mitsubishi

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Shad Mitsubishi

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Morteza Zoughi
11/12/2014

"Shawn Malcolm "

I stopped by the dealership to look at their inventory. I was interested in purchasing a BMW. They had a few 3series available and one was the color I was looking for. I test drove the car in the evening. The next morning I returned to fill out the application for the financing and left. About 2 hours later I was contacted by Shawn and he asked what time I can return to finalize the paperwork and take the car. They explained the documents completely and answered all my questions and I felt comfortable signing. They even explained the extended warranty that I inquired about and stated the differences between the company and I was given the right to choose the company. Overall experience was great and I will return in the future for my next vehicle. Thanks guys for the smooth process and all your help. Malcolm was great and did not push and vehicle and listened to what I wanted and allowed me to choose the vehicle I liked. Thanks Malcolm for great experience.

rece91
10/08/2014

"Best in town"

Shawn was just amazing. He listened to my likes, dislikes, and must haves and delivered me exactly what I wanted and needed. I car I love!!

petergay98
10/08/2014

"I was treated kindly"

Shawn malcolm was very friendly...he outlined every detail.he knows his job and take pride in making sure his customers are happy and satisfied...

WesNdallas
9/03/2014

"Fun, entertaining, and personable "

My fiancée and I just bought our 2014 Outlander Sport from Mr. Everett Watson. We drove from Dallas, GA to the dealership after looking at the awesome prices they had displayed on their auto trader add. Not planning on buying it, we asked for a test drive, just to compare it to the other crossovers we have driven. During the test drive, Mr. Watson was hilarious! Put us both at ease while also educating us about the vehicle and all of its features. Afterwards, we talked numbers and reached an agreement on our trade. Throughout the whole thing he continued to keep a smile on our faces. During the financial transaction, Steven Nyguen was very informative to all (and there were many) questions and concerns we had. He was also able to get a very fair interest rate for us. I absolutely would recommend this dealership to everyone I know, and will look forward to our next transaction with them. THANKS GUYS!!!!!!

lmorehea
8/27/2014

"above and beyond"

After being denied from another dealer for a used lancer these men did everything to get me into a new car for the same price! Absolutely would recommend them to anyone looking for a car. This dealer will forever have mine and my boyfriends business.

pat_ron.sampson
8/19/2014

"Great car buying experience"

Everett was a great help to us in buying our Outlander Sport. We have owned 4 Mitusbishi's in the past and continue to purchase them b/c of their reliability. Everett got us the deal we needed to be able to afford the monthly payments. We got a great trade in on our Lancer as well. We have already recommended him to family. We love our new vehicle and was very satisfied with our buying experience. Nita was very nice and professional in the finance dept. We expected a long day of car shopping but this was made quick and easy for us. Thanks!!

Nita in finance

SHUGA2003
7/29/2014

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!"

I had visited several other dealerships in looking for my new vehicle. My car was totaled when a lady ran a red light, so I was unaware of all the different styles and prices of vehicles now. My last resort was Shad Mitsubishi and it should have been my first. Mr. Watson was so nice and really helped me get the options and vehicle I wanted. I am now the EXCITED owner of a 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer and I could not be more please. Between the amazing customer service, the amazing vehicles and the reasonable prices.....You have the recipe for the BEST car buying experience of your life. Highly recommend all of the guys at Shad Mitsubishi. THANK YOU:)

tonyag0328
7/20/2014

"Nothing but great things to say!!!!!"

Thanks Shad Mitsubishi Team. It was a great experience. I would purchase from you guys again. I love my car alot and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Everett Watson

Amber Price
7/19/2014

"Love it!"

I had the best experience at Shad Mitsubishi! I have bought 3 cars but this was definitely the easiest and most laid back atmosphere which I personally love. I'm in love with my 2014 Outlander and have absolutely no complaints! I recommend Jason and Terry and Shad Mitsubishi to everyone! If you're looking for a new car come see these guys! Y'all have made a lifetime customer out of me! Thanks guys!

niemawil
7/11/2014

"Everything is great until after you sign the papers...."

I purchased a used vehicle about two weeks ago from this dealership after much research on two of their vehicles in stock. After my husband and I were pleased with the performance, price, and history of a Lexus, I decided to purchase it. Our salesperson Shawn was friendly, as well as Angel, the finance manager, who was able to get me an APR better than what my bank offered. At the time of purchase, the only issues we had of concern was a minor maintenance light (tire pressure), as well as a small part needed for the door handle to cover the lock. We were given a statement showing the work still needed, and was told to come back the following Saturday to get the work performed since the part for the door needed to be ordered the following Monday and the equipment needed to turn off the maintenance light was locked up for the weekend. We live about 35 miles away from the dealer, so I contacted the dealer the following Thursday to confirm our appointment and was told I would need to wait for a call back from the service department, as they were on lunch at the time. I later received a call from a service employee - Shayla, and she informed me that the part would need to be ordered and I would need to make an appointment. When I inquired why the part was not ordered the previous Monday as we were told it would be, she stated that it had to do with the business manager not being available that day to write a check for the part. This made no sense to me so after I asked for clarification on why the part was not already ordered the Monday before and why there was no record of the appointment that was already made. Shayla became defensive and condescending, and instead of taking ownership of the issue, and displaying understanding of our concerns, she kept repeating that it was all based on the business manager being available to write a check for the part. She then told me that I should drop the vehicle off the following week so they could take it to Lexus to have the maintenance light fixed, which could take a few days and I would get a loaner vehicle. Since my vehicle is still under the manufacturers warranty, I advised that I would take the vehicle to the Lexus dealership near me and that I would only need for Shad Mitsubishi to order the part for the door so I did not have to make multiple unnecessary trips back to the dealer to return a loaner. In addition, after the attitude shift in Shayla, I would not trust leaving the car any longer than the time it would take to snap the part on the door handle. She said she would have the part ordered that next Monday and we would receive a call from her manager or herself once the part was ordered to confirm, but SURPRISE, no call. I've called the dealer back multiple times and have yet to receive a return call from the service department. The last time I purchased a vehicle from a major dealer, I was called and followed up with to ensure my satisfaction after the sale, even though it was not required. My experience with Shad Mitsubishi, however, is different. Now I feel as though I was told whatever that would get me to sign the papers and left out to dry. It should not take a miracle for a service person to pick up the phone and order a part as minor as a 1-1/2 inch door lock cover, contact the customer to let them know when the part is available and keep that appointment. Word of mouth is very effective and I've definitely informed others of my experience. Excellent customer service does not only include the point of sale, it extends after the sale.

Reviews of Shawn Malcolm