Shad Mitsubishi

3741 Buford Dr,
Buford, Georgia 30519
Shad Mitsubishi Info
About Shad Mitsubishi

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Shad Mitsubishi

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

dave
7/18/2015

"My service experience"

Philip Thorne at Shad Mitsubushi in Buford, Ga. provided great customer service by going the extra mile for me at my most recent visit. Keep up the good job! Much appreciated! Dave

Philip Thorne

Tcheros
7/15/2015

"Two thumbs up!"

Bruce was fantastic to work with. On top of that Kevin and Lisa were both super nice and great to work with. My expectations were not only met but exceeded. I was able to buy the Jeep Wrangler I had dreamt of since I was much younger thanks to the help of these great people.

Bruce, Kevin, and Lisa

moviecrituc34
7/10/2015

"Great place to get a car"

I hadn't had a car in over a month and was looking for something to get me where I needed to go. Kevin Willis and his staff did an outstanding job of getting me into a used 2013 chevy cruze with my atrocious credit. He said he would make it work and he did. Great job guys!!! Very friendly and courteous

Kevin Willis and Lisa Willis

zhane2924
6/25/2015

"Wonderful!!"

I would recommend this dealership and have already to my friends and family. I needed a car the same day I purchased my vechicle. I called Bruce and he was great, professional the entire process. It even got better when I met Kevin the manager and Lisa for the signing of papers. I drove from douglasville to buford ga to purchase from this dealership, they have to be awsome to drive over an 1hr 1/2 to purchase a vechicle. Go visit Shad dealership in buford ga!!!

Bruce, Kevin, Lisa

bobm272
6/22/2015

"Great staff, fair pricing"

Staff was very kind and fair throughout the entire purchasing process. Didn't waste time negotiating or any other process, as everything was straight forward. After having been to a few shady dealerships beforehand, my mind was put to ease with the staff's knowledge and commitment. Would highly recommend to anybody interested in purchasing a used vehicle. -BM

Kevin

HappyWife2015
6/20/2015

"Happy"

The staff here is great! My husband submitted an application for financing prior to our visit per Tim's instructions and between them and the finance company they were upfront and honest about what my husband could get approved for and what he can get from their lot. They explained everything and were very kind (and patient) with us. We brought the whole family to make sure we all would fit comfortably all the while our Autistic daughter was running around. When it is my turn to trade in my car for another I will most definitely come back here!

Tim Ingle, Kevin Willis

carron
5/18/2015

""MOST COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE""

I have never felt such comfort in buying a new car ever before! I have had a one of a kind experience at this dealership which was every much unexpected. Tim was our sales rep, a real down to earth, patient and very understanding guy. The stress level one tends to feel during the whole process of purchasing a new vehicle was next to none. There was a real personable feel, and that was truly appreciated on both myself and my husband's behalf. I am still in disbelieve about the whole experience. So to Tim and Everett there is just not enough words to say thank you for such an awesome experience and for not having us leaving there feeling less than. For guys like that there will always be an attitude of gratitude. I am loving my new 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport!

SportOwner
5/13/2015

"Laid back, straightforward, honest"

While other dealerships inundate you with emails, phone calls and texts, Shad gives you the information and time you need without bullying you into a purchase. Other dealerships mad mouthed Shad, but Shad simply told me "this is what we can offer you and you are welcome to check elsewhere". This honest and straightforward approach won me over. Not to mention the fact that I love the car!!!!

Tim Ingle

tre tre
2/22/2015

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!"

If you want a GOOD deal a on vehicle go check out Sean Malcolm, and Everett Watson, very friendly environment... Best dealership in BUFORD! Not a bait and switch dealership like most dealerships in Buford... I definitely will refer, and be a repeat customer.

sarah
2/06/2015

"Love my Prius :)"

I visited the dealership to look at a Toyota Prius II with low mileage that I had seen online, after test driving the car I was positive that this was the car I wanted and Shawn got me in and out with the car in no time. Pleasant experience and I would purchase there again.

Reviews of Everett Watson