Shad Mitsubishi

3741 Buford Dr,
Buford, Georgia 30519
Shad Mitsubishi Info
About Shad Mitsubishi

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Shad Mitsubishi

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

carron
5/18/2015

""MOST COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE""

I have never felt such comfort in buying a new car ever before! I have had a one of a kind experience at this dealership which was every much unexpected. Tim was our sales rep, a real down to earth, patient and very understanding guy. The stress level one tends to feel during the whole process of purchasing a new vehicle was next to none. There was a real personable feel, and that was truly appreciated on both myself and my husband's behalf. I am still in disbelieve about the whole experience. So to Tim and Everett there is just not enough words to say thank you for such an awesome experience and for not having us leaving there feeling less than. For guys like that there will always be an attitude of gratitude. I am loving my new 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport!

SportOwner
5/13/2015

"Laid back, straightforward, honest"

While other dealerships inundate you with emails, phone calls and texts, Shad gives you the information and time you need without bullying you into a purchase. Other dealerships mad mouthed Shad, but Shad simply told me "this is what we can offer you and you are welcome to check elsewhere". This honest and straightforward approach won me over. Not to mention the fact that I love the car!!!!

Tim Ingle

tre tre
2/22/2015

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!"

If you want a GOOD deal a on vehicle go check out Sean Malcolm, and Everett Watson, very friendly environment... Best dealership in BUFORD! Not a bait and switch dealership like most dealerships in Buford... I definitely will refer, and be a repeat customer.

sarah
2/06/2015

"Love my Prius :)"

I visited the dealership to look at a Toyota Prius II with low mileage that I had seen online, after test driving the car I was positive that this was the car I wanted and Shawn got me in and out with the car in no time. Pleasant experience and I would purchase there again.

hcho0826
1/31/2015

"best place to get a vehicle"

Macon was my salesman. He was friendly and kind. He wasn't just trying to sell me a car he was listening to our wants and needs and got us exactly what we needed. Macon has my business for life if he ever leaves shad Mitsubishi i would buy a car from wherever he went. That is how much of a positive experience I've had with him. Always ask for Macon

macon

cgroth
1/05/2015

"2012 Nissan Versa"

After visiting over 8 dealerships the week of Christmas I came to Shad and met Tim. I am so very thankful first at such a good experience at Shad and secondly for meeting Tim. I sat down with Tim after taking a ride in the Versa and falling in love with the car, Tim made a stressful situation (my car had died on the exway, motor gone) so much easier for me. Every step was fully explained to me, every question, and I had many, was answered to my satisfaction. I was absolutely shocked when Tim said i would be leaving with the Versa that day and I haven't stopped smiling since! I can and do highly recommend both Shad as well as my salesman Tim Ingle. I don't know how much it helps but I have been singing Tim's praises since the purchase of my car. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Tim Ingle

Morteza Zoughi
11/12/2014

"Shawn Malcolm "

I stopped by the dealership to look at their inventory. I was interested in purchasing a BMW. They had a few 3series available and one was the color I was looking for. I test drove the car in the evening. The next morning I returned to fill out the application for the financing and left. About 2 hours later I was contacted by Shawn and he asked what time I can return to finalize the paperwork and take the car. They explained the documents completely and answered all my questions and I felt comfortable signing. They even explained the extended warranty that I inquired about and stated the differences between the company and I was given the right to choose the company. Overall experience was great and I will return in the future for my next vehicle. Thanks guys for the smooth process and all your help. Malcolm was great and did not push and vehicle and listened to what I wanted and allowed me to choose the vehicle I liked. Thanks Malcolm for great experience.

rece91
10/08/2014

"Best in town"

Shawn was just amazing. He listened to my likes, dislikes, and must haves and delivered me exactly what I wanted and needed. I car I love!!

petergay98
10/08/2014

"I was treated kindly"

Shawn malcolm was very friendly...he outlined every detail.he knows his job and take pride in making sure his customers are happy and satisfied...

WesNdallas
9/03/2014

"Fun, entertaining, and personable "

My fiancée and I just bought our 2014 Outlander Sport from Mr. Everett Watson. We drove from Dallas, GA to the dealership after looking at the awesome prices they had displayed on their auto trader add. Not planning on buying it, we asked for a test drive, just to compare it to the other crossovers we have driven. During the test drive, Mr. Watson was hilarious! Put us both at ease while also educating us about the vehicle and all of its features. Afterwards, we talked numbers and reached an agreement on our trade. Throughout the whole thing he continued to keep a smile on our faces. During the financial transaction, Steven Nyguen was very informative to all (and there were many) questions and concerns we had. He was also able to get a very fair interest rate for us. I absolutely would recommend this dealership to everyone I know, and will look forward to our next transaction with them. THANKS GUYS!!!!!!

Reviews of Everett Watson