Shad Mitsubishi

Carriage Mitsubishi

Kym L
10/30/2015

"Great Service"

This is our first Mitsubishi vehicle, we are not only please with the performance of our Outlander Sport, but with the service we get each time we visit the Shad Mitsubishi dealership. The last visit was for a oil and filter change, the Service Rep Philip Thorne was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping with sitting up our service appt. We have and will continue to recommend Shad Mitsubishi for their great service and professional service skills.

Macon, and Philip Thorne, Everett Watson

dave
7/18/2015

"My service experience"

Philip Thorne at Shad Mitsubushi in Buford, Ga. provided great customer service by going the extra mile for me at my most recent visit. Keep up the good job! Much appreciated! Dave

Philip Thorne

Tcheros
7/15/2015

"Two thumbs up!"

Bruce was fantastic to work with. On top of that Kevin and Lisa were both super nice and great to work with. My expectations were not only met but exceeded. I was able to buy the Jeep Wrangler I had dreamt of since I was much younger thanks to the help of these great people.

Bruce, Kevin, and Lisa

moviecrituc34
7/10/2015

"Great place to get a car"

I hadn't had a car in over a month and was looking for something to get me where I needed to go. Kevin Willis and his staff did an outstanding job of getting me into a used 2013 chevy cruze with my atrocious credit. He said he would make it work and he did. Great job guys!!! Very friendly and courteous

Kevin Willis and Lisa Willis

zhane2924
6/25/2015

"Wonderful!!"

I would recommend this dealership and have already to my friends and family. I needed a car the same day I purchased my vechicle. I called Bruce and he was great, professional the entire process. It even got better when I met Kevin the manager and Lisa for the signing of papers. I drove from douglasville to buford ga to purchase from this dealership, they have to be awsome to drive over an 1hr 1/2 to purchase a vechicle. Go visit Shad dealership in buford ga!!!

Bruce, Kevin, Lisa

bobm272
6/22/2015

"Great staff, fair pricing"

Staff was very kind and fair throughout the entire purchasing process. Didn't waste time negotiating or any other process, as everything was straight forward. After having been to a few shady dealerships beforehand, my mind was put to ease with the staff's knowledge and commitment. Would highly recommend to anybody interested in purchasing a used vehicle. -BM

Kevin

HappyWife2015
6/20/2015

"Happy"

The staff here is great! My husband submitted an application for financing prior to our visit per Tim's instructions and between them and the finance company they were upfront and honest about what my husband could get approved for and what he can get from their lot. They explained everything and were very kind (and patient) with us. We brought the whole family to make sure we all would fit comfortably all the while our Autistic daughter was running around. When it is my turn to trade in my car for another I will most definitely come back here!

Tim Ingle, Kevin Willis

carron
5/18/2015

""MOST COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE""

I have never felt such comfort in buying a new car ever before! I have had a one of a kind experience at this dealership which was every much unexpected. Tim was our sales rep, a real down to earth, patient and very understanding guy. The stress level one tends to feel during the whole process of purchasing a new vehicle was next to none. There was a real personable feel, and that was truly appreciated on both myself and my husband's behalf. I am still in disbelieve about the whole experience. So to Tim and Everett there is just not enough words to say thank you for such an awesome experience and for not having us leaving there feeling less than. For guys like that there will always be an attitude of gratitude. I am loving my new 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport!

Everett Watson

SportOwner
5/13/2015

"Laid back, straightforward, honest"

While other dealerships inundate you with emails, phone calls and texts, Shad gives you the information and time you need without bullying you into a purchase. Other dealerships mad mouthed Shad, but Shad simply told me "this is what we can offer you and you are welcome to check elsewhere". This honest and straightforward approach won me over. Not to mention the fact that I love the car!!!!

Tim Ingle, Jason White

tre tre
2/22/2015

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!"

If you want a GOOD deal a on vehicle go check out Sean Malcolm, and Everett Watson, very friendly environment... Best dealership in BUFORD! Not a bait and switch dealership like most dealerships in Buford... I definitely will refer, and be a repeat customer.

Everett Watson, Tony Schuble, Shawn Malcolm