Sheboygan Chrysler Center Inc

Sales and Leasing Consultant

March 27, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- 3kids

Zach was great to work with! Very fun and professional! Great personality! Everyone at the dealership was friendly! Our buying experience was quick and easy!

March 27, 2017

"AWESOME Experience!"

- BKT

From start to to finish, we were impressed with the employees at Sheboygan Chrysler Center. The overall staff is very welcoming. We loved how we knew the price before test driving (Thank you to their online website & Sharon Zielke who was in contact with us & set up our appointment). There was no pressure to purchase & Chad Shaw (our consultant) was personable, friendly & was very knowledgeable of the vehicle we were interested in. Quite impressive! Aaron Romanoski gave us a fair price offer for our used vehicle & was also personable & friendly. Timothy Hill did our closing, which was well organized & efficient. Our experience was Awesome & we would highly recommend. All vehicle purchases should be just like this one. Thank you Sheboygan Chrysler Center. You are all appreciated ;-)

March 26, 2017

"Everything it should be."

- Big B

My experience purchasing a vehicle through Nathan Trottier was positive. He is personable, focused, kind, helpful and patient. As I test drove many vehicles over several days. I felt Nathan was truly focused on me being in the vehicle that met my needs, wants and that I was happy with my choice. My sincere thanks to Nathan Trottier Sales and Leasing consultant, Randy Swihart General Manager, Shisseng Ly Sales Manager and Timothy Hill Finance Manager an outstanding team of individuals.

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $21499

2016 Chevrolet Malibu

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $22400

2016 Jeep Renegade

New 2017 GMC Sierra 1500, $49835

2017 GMC Sierra 1500

New 2017 GMC Acadia, $45421

2017 GMC Acadia

• Free car wash with servies; premium softcloth and touchless features all turtle wax products.