Sheboygan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Nathan  Trottier, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Sheboygan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Nathan Trottier

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Daniel  J. Wicka, Sales and Leasing Associate, Sheboygan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Daniel J. Wicka

Sales and Leasing Associate

February 17, 2017

"My first car!"

- Caitlin

I absolutely loved my experience at Sheboygan Chrysler. I decided to look here because my dad had purchased a vehicle here about a year ago and had a good experience. I'm glad I did! Nathan made sure to go over all the features in the vehicles I test drove to make it as easy as possible for me to find the right car for me. He was incredibly friendly, I never felt pressured to make a decision, and I'm incredibly happy to say I purchased my first vehicle! Thank you for making it a wonderful experience!

February 15, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Paul M

The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They found the vehicle we wanted with all of the exact options at a dealership in Iowa and arranged to have it trailered to Sheboygan in just a few days.

February 12, 2017

"Another Pleasant and Professional Experience"

- Fox 2

This was our 4th vehicle purchased from Sheboygan Dodge/Chrysler. We worked with a variety of different staff members and they were all very professional and knowledgeable about the different vehicles that we where interested in. The total dealership has been and continues to be our Number 1 source for our family vehicles.

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $37551

2016 Cadillac CTS

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $22957

2016 Chrysler 200

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $22999

2016 Chevrolet Malibu

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $24138

2016 Jeep Renegade

• Free car wash with servies; premium softcloth and touchless features all turtle wax products.