Sheboygan County Budget Auto

4.4

Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Sheboygan County Budget Auto Info
About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Van Horn Automotive Group has been serving the Wisconsin area for over 50 years! Since 1966 we have been a continuously family owned and operated dealer group, and are proud of the generations of family history tied into our business. Sheboygan County Budget Auto is your premier used cars destination. We are driven to provide quality transportation and service at the best possible value to customers in our community and around the country. Sheboygan County Budget Auto in Plymouth, WI, also serving Fond du Lac, WI and Milwaukee , WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sheboygan County Budget Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Whether you're shopping for a used car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, you'll find what you need at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. Please contact our customer-oriented staff at (920)893-0311 or toll free at (877)580-7222.

About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

aspen07
2/26/2015

"Great customer service"

I was very happy with the service i received Robert was very helpful with everything And did everything he could to make it a great buying experience for us. I highly recommend working with him if your looking to buy a vehicle!

jderhammer
2/18/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I was fairly certain I knew what I wanted when I started communicating with Sheboygan Budget Auto, but their friendly and knowledgeable staff made my decision even easier. I did not want to put down a large down payment and they still were able to work with me to make sure I left with exactly what I wanted. Pat helped me from start to finish (and even put my license plates on my Jeep when I returned to pick it up), Alia kept me company and made sure I was comfortable and happy, and Aaron made signing my life away an enjoyable experience. Every question or concern I had was answered directly and quickly, and the whole experience was made to feel as if I was the only one that mattered. The whole staff was amazing, and I absolutely love my new vehicle. =]

Pat Green

clkruser
1/08/2015

"completely satisfied "

I had no credit history thanks to Robert I was able to get a truck I am so very appreciative that they helped me our I did not even need a huge down payment like other places I even went appleton auto and they asked for 2000 down so great customer service and great quality of vehicles

January 12, 2015

clkruser, Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Van Horn family! I am so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with such great service and that your experience with us was a pleasant one. I'm sure you've gotten many great compliments on your new vehicle by now. Please let us know if there in anything else we can do for you in the future. Thanks again for your feedback! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-4182

Bjd123
12/27/2014

"Great experience"

The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They were very upfront about the carfax vehicle history. They made me feel very good about the car buying experience.

January 02, 2015

Bjd123, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review our your recent purchase. It is our goal to provide you with top notch customer care. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. Thanks again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-4182

JJ Scott
12/05/2014

"Above and beyond"

Was in a situation where I was waiting on settlement money for an injury. After communicating back and forth with the internet staff while looking for a car for a few days upon receiving my check Robert came and picked me up from home and less then two hours later I was leaving with my new truck!! This is the third vehicle I got from SCBA and the best experience so far thanks to Robert!! I will do my best to get that guy some more customers! Thanks again.

January 02, 2015

JJ Scott, Thank you for this shinning review! By now I'm assuming you are enjoying your new vehicle and have received many positive compliments! Robert is a tremendous asset to our team and will be happy to hear you have spoken so highly of him. Of course we would appreciate the opportunity to talk to anyone you know who may be interested in a new or previously owned vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future! Thanks again. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-4182

tdrehfal
12/01/2014

"Just Excellent!"

We came in after having my previous car die. I had a pre-approval from a credit union and was interested in a particular car. The credit union did not take into account the car I was looking at and we could not buy it. Ron found a car we could afford within our budget constraints and took care of the whole thing the next morning, in fact, it was a better car then we anticipated. Brandon went through all of the details and explained things thoroughly to us - he was just great! Everybody was super courteous and kind - they have easily earned our business. Tom and Marjorie Drehfal Mequon

January 02, 2015

tdrehfal, Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Van Horn Family! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Brandon & Ron are truly versed in all aspects of the industry ant the car buying process. I am please to hear they were able to provide you with exceptional customer service and will pass along your comments. Thank you, once again, for your feedback! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-4182

cnwend
11/25/2014

"Lack of Communication & Repairs"

My husband and I went there to buy a truck and trade ours in. We had gone up there on a Monday night to test drive the vehicle. Once we got up there (we live in West Bend), they found out that they lost the key for the vehicle. We later found out that someone else test drove the truck on Saturday and took the keys with him. We had called in that morning at 9am to test drive the vehicle, but it took them until we got up there at 530pm for them to tell us. Not too helpful there. Then we made an appointment to come back up that Wednesday (made an appointment for 530pm but didn't get done until after 8pm) to buy the vehicle, they proceeded to tell us that the vehicle needed repairs. The truck had been there since August, why is it taking so long to repair? So we bought the truck with a "We Owe" from the dealership. The next day the truck didn't start. We went to AutoZone and we found out it was a bad battery. This was a huge inconvenience to us as we both work full time. I had proceeded to call the dealership and they gave us no logical solution to bring the truck up in a timely manner, so we had to pay for the battery out of our own pocket (that check was later given to us). So my husband scheduled the repair to be done on the following Tuesday at 8am. When he got there he had to wait four hours for the repairs to be done. Around the three and a half hour point the dealership proceeds to tell my husband it is going to be another couple hours because they do not have the tools to put the truck back together. Why wouldn't they make sure they had all the tools they needed to BEFORE taking the vehicle apart? So now my husband has to wait almost EIGHT hours at the dealership for a few simple things to be fixed. Needless to say we will NEVER be coming back to this dealership for anything. The only good part about our time dealing with Sheboygan Budget Auto was our salesman Brandon. He was very attentive and seemed like he actually cared about our concerns (which I cant say about the other employees). Ron was also good about explaining all our options for financing which I did appreciate.

January 02, 2015

cnwend, Thank you for taking a moment to write us a review about your most recent visit. We appreciate receiving feedback from our customers, positive or negative, in an effort to grow and evolve as a team. It is our goal to provide you with top notch customer service and care, and I apologize if we have fallen short of that promise. Your comments will be taken into consideration in order to improve our processes going forward. Once again, I sincerely apologies for any shortcomings and thank you for your feedback. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-4182

jedesjardins
10/11/2014

"Very Pleasant Experience"

Today we purchased a used vehicle from Sheboygan County Budget Auto. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure that the process was not only painless but enjoyable. I found the entire car experience there to be a positive experience. Both me and my wife felt the staff was not trying to sell us a car but find us a car that met our needs at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new vehicle.

November 01, 2014

Nicole & Jason, Thank you for your review! I was delighted to hear that you had such nice things to say about your experience. You are truly one of our most loyal customers, and it is always a pleasure to serve you. I want to assure you that we will continue to do all we can to support your confidence! Once again, it was a pleasure to assist you & your family with your most recent purchase. If there is anything you need, feel free to contact us! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311

bayonaw
10/06/2014

"Excellent work"

I bought a used doge status a couple weeks ago and Bruce stocker was excellent the car is running great and I am having no problems what so ever I went with my grandma and grandpa the test was a dream come true and Bruce I would say is an excellent salesman great job bruce for making our experience worth it I am gladly enjoying. I encourage all of my friends to come here and buy a nice car this is a dealer I will not forget

November 01, 2014

Bayonaw, Thank you for the confidence that you have placed in our dealership with your recent purchase. I have shared your experience with my staff and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional and hassle free car buying experience. I hope we lived up to that promise! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. Thanks again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920) 893-0311

irishgirlly
10/01/2014

"Concerned About Me, Not Just About Sales"

I super appreciate Robert Johnson as a sales person as he understands the need for folks to be able to look around without annoying sales intrusions. He did check back periodically to make sure we were okay, and to see if we had any questions. When we were ready to come in, he was there to help us out. He definitely made the process much easier then I ever remember car buying to be in the past. I also appreciated Aaron Collar walking us through the paperwork after buying the car. I was shocked as I just thought I was looking at cars to price them out and such, but Robert did a great job of allowing me to walk out with the car that I really liked from looking at it on the website.

November 01, 2014

Irishgirlly, Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the SCBA Family! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Robert is truly well versed in all aspects of the industry and the car buying process. He is truly a great asset to our team and will be happy to hear you have spoken so highly of him! I am pleased he was able to provide you with exceptional customer service and that you're happy with your new car. Please let us know if there is every anything we can assist you with. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311

Reviews of Robert Johnson