Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Sheboygan County Budget Auto
Sheboygan County Budget Auto Info
About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Van Horn Automotive Group has been serving the Wisconsin area for over 50 years! Since 1966 we have been a continuously family owned and operated dealer group, and are proud of the generations of family history tied into our business. Sheboygan County Budget Auto is your premier used cars destination. We are driven to provide quality transportation and service at the best possible value to customers in our community and around the country. Sheboygan County Budget Auto in Plymouth, WI, also serving Fond du Lac, WI and Milwaukee , WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sheboygan County Budget Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Whether you're shopping for a used car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, you'll find what you need at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. Please contact our customer-oriented staff at (920)893-0311 or toll free at (877)580-7222.

About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

"Very Pleasant Experience"

Today we purchased a used vehicle from Sheboygan County Budget Auto. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure that the process was not only painless but enjoyable. I found the entire car experience there to be a positive experience. Both me and my wife felt the staff was not trying to sell us a car but find us a car that met our needs at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new vehicle.

"Excellent work"

I bought a used doge status a couple weeks ago and Bruce stocker was excellent the car is running great and I am having no problems what so ever I went with my grandma and grandpa the test was a dream come true and Bruce I would say is an excellent salesman great job bruce for making our experience worth it I am gladly enjoying. I encourage all of my friends to come here and buy a nice car this is a dealer I will not forget

"Concerned About Me, Not Just About Sales"

I super appreciate Robert Johnson as a sales person as he understands the need for folks to be able to look around without annoying sales intrusions. He did check back periodically to make sure we were okay, and to see if we had any questions. When we were ready to come in, he was there to help us out. He definitely made the process much easier then I ever remember car buying to be in the past. I also appreciated Aaron Collar walking us through the paperwork after buying the car. I was shocked as I just thought I was looking at cars to price them out and such, but Robert did a great job of allowing me to walk out with the car that I really liked from looking at it on the website.

"Buying experience was EXCELLENT!"

My buying experience was excellent. I worked with Bruce Stocker. He was kind, friendly, patient and knowledgeable. I am a 53 year old female who has never bought a car on my own before. Needless to say I was apprehensive and a bit nervous. Bruce put me at ease right away. He listen to my needs and budget concerns and he worked to find my exactly what I wanted and the payments were below what I was expecting. Ron assisted with financing and paperwork and he was very respectful and patient answering any questions I had. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends. I bought a 2012 Dodge Caravan. My husband was very pleased and surprised. We love it.

September 19, 2014

Hi Deb, Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the SCBA Family! Thank you for taking the time to right such a shinning review. Bruce & Ron are both great assets to our team and will be happy to hear your kind words. I am very pleased both were able to provide you with exceptional customer care along with an easy and hassle free buying experience. I want to assure you that we will continue to do all we can to support your confidence in our dealership & look forward to working with you again in the future. It was a pleasure serving you! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311 PS. Please remember, Deb, we always have time for your friends, family & neighbors! We will be sure to give them the same treatment you received during their visit as well. Thanks again!

"An Excellent Buying Experience and Highly Recommended"

We worked with Sales Associate, Bruce Stocker on our purchase. Both Mr. Stocker and the dealership were extremely professional, and explained everything clearly and concisely. Bruce and Ron Simonet could not have made us feel more at ease. We would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from this dealership and will recommend them highly to friends and family. In fact, we will be looking next year to buy a 2014 or newer car and based on our experience with the dealership on the purchase of the 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis, we will definitely consider this dealership for our future purchase.

September 19, 2014

zraiche, Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for your wonderful remarks and for the confidence you have placed un our dealership with your recent purchase. I trust that your buying experience was pleasant and that you are completely satisfied. At Sheboygan County Budget Auto, our relationship continues even after your purchase your vehicle. We will complete the car buying experience by providing unprecedented levels of service, convenience and personalized attention. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you again! Enjoy your Grand Marquis. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893.0311

"Incredible Service All Around"

My husband and I had a wonderful experience trading in one of our vehicles for a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country. We didn't know what to expect at first, though were put at ease the instant we sat down to talk numbers. Brandon and Ron worked magic in our financing considering our credit and lack of down payment. We were able to take our new vehicle home the same day! They are honest and friendly people. We thoroughly enjoyed buying from Sheboygan County Budget Auto and highly recommend them to anyone searching for a vehicle to fit their needs and budget! Thank you Brandon and Ron! Our whole family thanks you!

September 19, 2014

Staceyanne323, Thank you for your review! I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about your overall experience. Here at Sheboygan County Budget Auto, we offer our customers the two most important things: and easy, hassle free buying process and overall customer satisfaction. Brandon & Ron will both be happy to hear you have spoken so highly of them. They are both very well versed in all aspects of the industry and are great assets to our team. I am very please they were able to provide you with exceptional customer service and will be sure to pass along your comments. Thank you, once again, for your feedback. It was such a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893.0311

"The buying experience was wonderful"

We purchase an auto from Bruce and Aaron help us with the paperwork, the experience was wonderful. We felt so at ease and comfortable. I would highly recommend them to all of my family and friends. The 3 hour drive is worth it.

September 19, 2014

Roseann, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership online! It is our goal to provide you with top notch customer care as well as an easy, professional & hassle free car buying experience. I'm glad to hear that Bruce was able to give you that care that meets our standards. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future. Enjoy your new Chrysler Sebring! It was a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893.0311

"Excellent Customer Service "

From the minute that I walked into the door I received outstanding customer service. I wasn't sure if I would be approved for a car however when I explained my situation to Bruce he understood and reassured me that he would do the best he could to get me in a car that day. Purchasing a vehicle when you know your credit is not the best gives you the feeling of your heart sinking to your feet as if you will be turned down immediately. Bruce went to his Manager and explained the situation. Aaron made my husband and I feel so comfortable and we left that night with a car we were happy with. It's great to be treated like a person opposed to a number on a credit score. Aaron and Bruce listened to what we needed and why we were in the lower scoring on the credit bureau. I will be coming back to purchase another vehicle due to the outstanding customer service that I received. Thank you for believing in us, understanding the situation, and allowing us to start back on track. I will definitely recommend you to friends and family. Again thank you for the outstanding customer service. I also appreciate the fact that you did everything that you could for us personally opposed to just making a sale. Both Aaron and Bruce stayed over their scheduled office hours simply to accommodate our needs. I didn't feel rushed and felt like I was the most important thing in the dealership.

August 29, 2014

Carlene, WOW! Thank you for the amazing review and the confidence that you have placed in our dealership with your recent purchase! Word of mouth is so important in our industry for the growth of our business and it is comments like yours that really make us proud of the work we do here every day. It is our goal to provide you with top notch service and customer care. I'm so glad to hear that we have lived up to that promise for you. Once again, it was a pleasure to assist you with your are purchase. If there is anything you need, please gee free to contact us. Thank you, again, Carlene! You are truly one of our most valued customers. Enjoy your new Acura. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-4182

"Love our Kia! "

Great service from Bruce & Aaron from chosing our car to financing. It's been a while since we had to buy a vehicle. Weren't expecting to be driving our new purchase home same day. Thank you for a great experience!!

August 29, 2014

daelliott3, Congratulations on your new Kia! We are thrilled that we could provide you with such great service. Here at Sheboygan County Budget Auto, we pride ourselves on professionalism and dedication to providing all our customers with the upmost care. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and both Aaron & Bruce were able to live up to our standards. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311

"2007 chev colb."

I thought Ron and Robert worked well together and well with me. Having poor credit makes a person feel low , but in dealing with these 2 they made me feel like this was a breeze and made me feel good about future credit. Also very down to earth people , Not so chatty about JUST THE SALE ... Over all I am super happy with the 2 . And I think the car lot is lucky to have them. I also am very thankful for the Wheels xx program . Thanks Ron for pointing me in the right direction !!!! Jennifer Kotajarvi

August 19, 2014

rebamac29, Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for this shinning review. I could not agree with your comments more. Ron & Robert are most definitely great assets to our team and will both be happy to hear you have spoken so highly of them. It is our goal to provide all our customers with top notch care, low prices, large selection of vehicles & most importantly to make sure they are happy with their final selection. I am so pleased to hear they were able to provide you with all those! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you in the future. Thanks again for your feedback! It was a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311

Bruce Stocker