Sheboygan County Budget Auto

N5908 Willow Road,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Sheboygan County Budget Auto Info
About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Van Horn Automotive Group has been serving the Wisconsin area for over 50 years! Since 1966 we have been a continuously family owned and operated dealer group, and are proud of the generations of family history tied into our business. Sheboygan County Budget Auto is your premier used cars destination. We are driven to provide quality transportation and service at the best possible value to customers in our community and around the country. Sheboygan County Budget Auto in Plymouth, WI, also serving Fond du Lac, WI and Milwaukee , WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sheboygan County Budget Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Whether you're shopping for a used car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, you'll find what you need at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. Please contact our customer-oriented staff at (920)893-0311 or toll free at (877)580-7222.

About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

satisfiedcustomer
6/15/2015

"Best overall service we received "

After spending a long time searching for a used vehicle, we walked into Sheboygan County Budget Auto and were welcomed with friendly and quality service. They were very helpful in listening to our needs and finding the best vehicle for a reasonable price.

July 01, 2015

Satisfiedcustomer, Thank you for the confidence that you've placed in our dealership with your recent purchase! Here at SCBA we understand that vehicle shopping can be a stressful and time consuming experience and I am glad to hear that Pat was able to provide you with exception customer service. I look forward to continue to do all we can to support your confidence by providing unprecedented levels of service and personalized attention even after you drive away safely! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us! Thank you, again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations

Geca
6/10/2015

"Ayuda Profesional. - Professional help."

Yo estaba buscando un carro mas amplio y con la versatilidad de "all wheel drive", despues de buscar por internet encontre un carro que se acomodaba a mis expectativas, contacte el concesionario por correo electronico,la respuesta por parte de Crystal fue en cuestion de minutos. La atencion de Pat Y Ron fue satisfactoria, abierta y dispuesta a negociar, se puede resumir diciendo que son muy profesionales y objetivos, poniendo la atencion y satisfacion del cliente por encima de barreras raciales, linguisticas y sociales. I was looking for a larger and versatility "all wheel drive" car, after searching the internet I found a car that accommodated my expectations, contact the dealer by email, the response from Crystal was in a matter of minutes. The attention of Pat and Ron was successful, open and willing to negotiate, you can be summarized by saying that they are very professional and objective, putting customer attention and satisfaction across racial, linguistic and social barriers.

July 01, 2015

Geca, Thank you for your review! I am so glad that Pat & Ron we able to assist you with your car shopping! We pride ourselves on offering the two most important things: competitive prices and a great selection to our shoppers! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your final choice. Once again, it was a pleasure to assist you with your purchase! If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact us. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Geca, Gracias por tu opinión! Estoy muy contento de que Pat y Ron Somos capaces de ayudarle con su carrito de coche! Nos enorgullecemos de ofrecer las dos cosas más importantes: precios competitivos y una gran selección para nuestros compradores! Estoy feliz de saber que estabas contento con su elección final. Una vez más, fue un placer para ayudarle con su compra! Si hay algo que necesita, por favor no dude en contactar con nosotros. Felicitaciones por su nuevo vehículo! Alia Corbett Relaciones Con Los Clientes

Ccarter1
6/09/2015

"Friendly customer oriented employees"

Purchased an 04 durango for a reasonable price, the dealership didn't neglect to list issues and my experience with Robert was pretty awesome. Cool guy that was concerned whether my visit is pleasant or not. Will definitely do business again if the opportunity arises.

July 01, 2015

Ccarter1, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! Word of mouth is important to the growth of our business and it's comments like yours that really make us proud of the work we do here everyday! It is our goal to priced you with top notch service and care. I'm glad Robert ensured we lived up to that promise! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Also, if you have any friends or family that are in the market, we love referrals and will always have time for your loved ones! Thanks again. Alia Corbett Customer Relations

trucker42
6/04/2015

"Purchased Chrysler 200"

Purchased a 2013 Chrysler 200 touring from Pat Greene. Working with Pat was great. He was busy with other customers and still took time to help me with my purchase and trade in. Wish all my dealings in the future will go so easy. Thanks again Pat

July 01, 2015

trucker42, Thank you for choosing us for you recent purchase! I am delighted to hear you had such nice thing to say about your overall experience. We are committed to providing our customers with and easy, professional and hassle free car buying experience! I am glad that Pat has made sure we live up to that promise. Once again, it was a pleasure to assist you ! If there is anything you need, feel free to contact us. Thanks again & enjoy your new Chrysler 200! Alia Corbett Customer Relations

nbagley
6/03/2015

"Helpful team of buying a car!"

My experience of buying my new used vehicle was a great experince especially starting out financing a newer vehicle. The sales staff including Bruce and Ron helped me a lot making the right decisions for my lifestyle.

July 01, 2015

nbagley, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us online! We value feedback from our customers and look forward to serving you again in the future! We always have time for your friends & family and would love if you would send them to us for their shopping or service needs. Thanks again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations

tom1234
5/28/2015

"friendly people"

They were very helpful did everything to get me a good deal. Good selection of vehicles. They keep in touch to make sure things are going how u want.

May 30, 2015

Tom- Thank you for taking the time to leave us an online review of your recent visit with us. We value feedback from our customers and look forward to serving you again! Please contact me if you have any concerns. Thanks again! Alia Corbett-Customer Relations (920)893-4182

nikkileigh85
5/26/2015

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I went in to their dealership in November of 2014 to try to purchase a car because they specialized in bad credit and I wanted to re-establish good credit. I explained to them that I drive over 100 miles every day with my job. They ended up having me sign a lease, I was told that they nevery really punish anyone that goes over the lease agreement so I should be fine....so I signed it....a few days later I called to see if I could have that explained to me a little better...found out I will have to pay a $2000 residual. I feel that most of that is my fault for not having that explained in more detail before I signed but the next few things were not my fault and are the reason for this review...they did not start reporting to the credit companies until March of 2015. 4 months after I purchased the car. I also purchased a maintenance package from them to include some free oil changes and discounts on certain services...STILL have not received that...I have called and complained 10 times!! Every time I get "this has been corrected and you should be receiving it soon." I last called on May 15th and was told it had to be recontracted and I should be seeing it in the mail in just a few days....It is now May 26th and NOTHING!!!!! It should not take 6 MONTHS to get something as simple as a coupon book for discounted services, especiallly if it is paid for!!!! I will never do business here again. I also have other maintenance issues going on with the "new" tires they said they had put on, the tire preassure light keeps going on and they are just blowing that off as "oh the light just needs to be turned off or may just be a something electrical triggering that light to pop on... I have been keeping track of it, the back passanger side tire is constantly loosing preassure...all the others are always at the right PSI however the back one is constantly about 10psi lower... I am putting air into this thing every other day.

Mustang Blue
5/22/2015

"No hassle no problems"

We directly worked with Pat and Ron on the purchase of our Mustang and indirectly (phone and internet) with Crystal. We were very pleased with our experience at SCBA. They were up front, honest and genuinely went out of their way to make sure that we were satisfied with our purchase and received delivery of the used Mustang that we purchased.

May 30, 2015

Thank you for this shining review! Pat & Ron are truly well versed in all aspects of the industry and the car buying process. I am pleased he was able to provide you with exceptional customer service! I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you, once again, for allowing us to earn your valued business and for your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything we can assist you with in the future! Alia Corbett - Customer Relations.

Every person
5/05/2015

"Responsive"

Sent an e-mail about a car found on line late on a Friday afternoon. I received a call within 10 minutes of sending the e-mail. By the time I arrived at the dealership, the car was at the door waiting for a test drive. From what I observed while I was negotiating for the car, every customer was treated in the same manner.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with my team! One of the biggest complaints on our industry is customers not getting a timely response. We try to eliminate this with prompt response time and following up accordingly. I am thrilled to hear we lived up to that promise and provided you with top notch service and customer care. It's comments like yours that really make us proud of the work we do here every day! We will follow through on our promise by providing you with unprecedented levels of service, convenience and personalized attention even after the sale! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (920)893-0311. I look forward to helping you in the future! Alia Corbett Customer Relations

AlexB
5/03/2015

"Nice people to deal with!"

Well worth the trip.Got the SS I always wanted @ a reasonable price and interest rate.Robert didn't hassle us when we were looking around.He was confident he can get me what I wanted,and answered all ???'s thoroughly.They gave me a chance with my credit not being the best when other lots wouldn't.I forget his name,but the guy who deals with the banks did a great job of searching for the best lender and not coming back and forth with ridiculous numbers.Nailed it the first time.Will be referring customers to Robert.This place is in the middle of nowhere so they don't get they business off location but excellent service.

May 18, 2015

Alex, Thank you for this shinning review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are thrilled we could provide you with such great service. Here at SCBA, we pride ourselves on professionalism and dedication to customer service. Robert and the rest of my team will be so happy to hear you've spoken so highly of us all. I am pleased we were ale to provide you with exceptional customer service! . If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. It was a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations PS. Don't forget, we always have time for your friends and family!

AlexB responded to this review

May 03, 2015

My salesman was Robert Johnson,not the salesman posted.Mistake on my part.

Reviews of Pat Greene