Sheboygan County Budget Auto

N5908 Willow Road,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Sheboygan County Budget Auto Info
About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Van Horn Automotive Group has been serving the Wisconsin area for over 50 years! Since 1966 we have been a continuously family owned and operated dealer group, and are proud of the generations of family history tied into our business. Sheboygan County Budget Auto is your premier used cars destination. We are driven to provide quality transportation and service at the best possible value to customers in our community and around the country. Sheboygan County Budget Auto in Plymouth, WI, also serving Fond du Lac, WI and Milwaukee , WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sheboygan County Budget Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Whether you're shopping for a used car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, you'll find what you need at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. Please contact our customer-oriented staff at (920)893-0311 or toll free at (877)580-7222.

About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Train dude
5/15/2016

"Great to deal with."

They were very easy to work with. They made the whole transaction go smoothly without any problems. I will go back there for my next car.

May 16, 2016

Train dude - Thank you for leaving us this review. I'm happy to hear that Bruce was able to help you get into a new vehicle in such a smooth manner! Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and we're glad to hear that this was received during your visit. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us anytime! Tina Tasche Customer Relations Manager Van Horn Automotive

Equinox woman
5/13/2016

"Great dealership"

Had a great expieriance would recomend this place . Tom artibasy is an awsome salesman . I was not pressured or lied to i will continue to do my buisness here.

May 16, 2016

Equinox woman - Thank you for your positive review! I'm so glad to know our staff provided you with a great shopping experience. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in should you have any additional questions or concerns. Tina Tasche Customer Relations Manager Van Horn Automotive

May 13, 2016

Equinox woman- Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback on your recent experience working with Tom! I'm glad to hear that he provided you with a great experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Tina Tasche Customer Relations Manager Van Horn Automotive

Sarah k...
5/03/2016

"dealership"

Pat Greene was our sales specialist. Pat was knowledgeable and courteous. He explained everything and made the process so very easy. We would recommend him.

Holly B
4/30/2016

"Second Time Buying From Here"

This is the second time my husband and I bought a vehicle from Budget! We can always rely on a friendly and helpful salesmen here to help you find what we are looking for! If you are looking for a great salesmen I would highly recommended Bruce Stocker!

Dale from South Dakota
4/30/2016

"Perfect Experiance"

Believe it or not, but I drove 535 miles one way to deal with Bruce and Kyle. They where more like dealing with a friend than a typical dealership. They did a great job with pictures and videos before I ever got there. They told me everything about the vehicle and didn't try to hide anything. If I was closer I would buy every vehicle from them. Thanks Guys!!

Troy H
4/28/2016

"Friendly and helpful "

Very helpful with all the processes of purchasing a vehicle. No pressure and fully explained everything throughout the purchase. Friendly from the moment I entered the door. Would highly recommend!

Randy30
4/07/2016

"Great dealership"

Had a great experience with Bruce and Rob they were very professional. And I can't forget to mention Bruce's famous cat that made to Florida and back...thanks guys for helping me get into a great truck

paka
3/18/2016

"Great Experience"

My time spent a budget auto was very pleasant. The staff was very nice and helpful. We had a no hassle negotaition. They gave me there bottom dollar right away and we were able to move onto the final sale.

pandora
3/16/2016

"excellence "

Bruce was very helpful and he got me in a vehicle even though I didn't have good credit. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you Bruce I really appreciate all you've done

crusader77
3/04/2016

"Excellent stress free experience"

I bought my last vehicle from Bruce Stocker and he was excellent to work with so he was my first choice when I needed to replace it. Bruce was phenomenal to work with, he remembered me even after three years. I'm so busy working two jobs I did not have time to spend days running around looking at cars. I talked to Bruce on the phone and sent him some ideas of what I wanted. When I arrived at the dealership he had the vehicles ready to go for the test drive. Bruce was very knowledgeable with details of the vehicles. There was no pressure to get something I did not want. Everyone was so easy and knowledgeable to work with. I was in and out in only a few hours. Love my new wheels. The follow up was excellent.

Reviews of Bruce Stocker