Sheboygan County Budget Auto

N5908 Willow Road,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Sheboygan County Budget Auto Info
About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Van Horn Automotive Group has been serving the Wisconsin area for over 50 years! Since 1966 we have been a continuously family owned and operated dealer group, and are proud of the generations of family history tied into our business. Sheboygan County Budget Auto is your premier used cars destination. We are driven to provide quality transportation and service at the best possible value to customers in our community and around the country. Sheboygan County Budget Auto in Plymouth, WI, also serving Fond du Lac, WI and Milwaukee , WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sheboygan County Budget Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Whether you're shopping for a used car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, you'll find what you need at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. Please contact our customer-oriented staff at (920)893-0311 or toll free at (877)580-7222.

About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Kkrohmer
8/27/2015

"Immediate reponse "

Sheboygan County Budget Auto was so amazing when I needed a car in a short amount of time. I called 4 dealerships one morning looking at the exact car at all of the places. I was going to do financing & had to stay in a certain monthly budget. Sheboygan County Budget Auto was the first dealership to call back who met my financing requirements. When I got to the dealership everyone was extremely helpful & the process was very smooth! In a few years when I'm in need for my next car, I know where I will be looking first!

lildodge
8/20/2015

"Excellent Service"

They went above and beyond in helping us with our loan. Very pleasant, helpful, smart people to deal with. We were given Car Fax report.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience. We are very pleased that you had a wonderful experience. Our finance team is really pleased to hear your comments and we are so happy that we could help you! We wish you the best and many miles of adventure from all of us here are Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

Isleuvview
8/19/2015

"Chevy Cobalt"

We came in just to have a look at what they had and ended up leaving with a great deal on our car. The service was great, everyone was courteous and helpful in every aspect. Definitely recommend them to people we know! Thanks Guys!

August 26, 2015

Thank you for your recent Cobalt purchase! Very exciting to hear that your experience here at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was great! We strive to provide the best customer experience so it is great to hear that we are following through on that commitment! We hope you have many miles of satisfaction and also we want to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience! Best wishes in your new ride!

Bozena
8/19/2015

"Check Kelly Blue Book"

Great service and information on cars. Prepare to spend long time (about 5 hr.) To obtain Car Fax is not problem but I wish that I checked Kelly Blue Book (free, no registration web site), which after you enter your car condition and miles shows the dealers trade-in price range. My trade-in credit is below $600 - $900, which teach me to check that web site first before going to buy. For that dealer dishonesty I rate it with 3 stars.

Kent Sandee
8/14/2015

"Worked my way up"

I love the service I got. Except that this is my 3rd car I bought from them. A very expensive car. Do you think I could have gotten a free tank of gas, after spending $24,000 a twenty dollar fill up wouldn't brake the back. Otherwise they are awesome. Thanks Kent Sandee.

Cathycathycathy
8/09/2015

"Saw, picked, bought, left!"

Saw the car I wanted, came to see in person, drove the car, waited a few days, bought the car! Good people, a little bit of badgering I felt to buy their car, but still good deal for what I got!!

August 13, 2015

Thank you Cathy, for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad you had a friendly experience and congratulations on your new vehicle! Best wishes from all of us here at Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!

jomama
7/24/2015

"great deal"

dealing with Tom made me feel at home and all the people that helped me get a loan I am very GREATFULL THANK ALL OF YOU SO MUCH.

August 04, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy that we could assist you and we look forward to having you as our customer! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and we couldn't thank you more for your purchase! Have many many miles of excitement and adventure and do not hesitate to have us assist you with any other vehicle needs!

cookie 1234
7/21/2015

"very well organized professional "

I want to thank you guys for the car buying it was my third car I bought this is the nicest dealer ship I bought from

July 22, 2015

cookie 1234, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us. We value feedback from our customers and look forward to serving you again. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us! Thanks again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations

hdman1000
7/20/2015

"Review of SC budget auto"

I give this place a 5 out of 5!! Very easy to work with and go the extra effort. Bruce was super helpful as well as everyone else we interacted with. I have very happy with the experiance and will not hesitate to tell my friends and family.

July 22, 2015

hdman1000, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are thrilled we could provide you with your recent purchase. We pride ourselves on professionalism and dedication to customer service. I am happy to hear we lived up to those expectations and you were completely satisfied with your experience at our dealership. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us! Thanks again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations

satisfiedcustomer
6/15/2015

"Best overall service we received "

After spending a long time searching for a used vehicle, we walked into Sheboygan County Budget Auto and were welcomed with friendly and quality service. They were very helpful in listening to our needs and finding the best vehicle for a reasonable price.

July 01, 2015

Satisfiedcustomer, Thank you for the confidence that you've placed in our dealership with your recent purchase! Here at SCBA we understand that vehicle shopping can be a stressful and time consuming experience and I am glad to hear that Pat was able to provide you with exception customer service. I look forward to continue to do all we can to support your confidence by providing unprecedented levels of service and personalized attention even after you drive away safely! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us! Thank you, again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations

Reviews of Rob Graham