Sheboygan County Budget Auto

N5908 Willow Road,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Sheboygan County Budget Auto Info
About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Van Horn Automotive Group has been serving the Wisconsin area for over 50 years! Since 1966 we have been a continuously family owned and operated dealer group, and are proud of the generations of family history tied into our business. Sheboygan County Budget Auto is your premier used cars destination. We are driven to provide quality transportation and service at the best possible value to customers in our community and around the country. Sheboygan County Budget Auto in Plymouth, WI, also serving Fond du Lac, WI and Milwaukee , WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sheboygan County Budget Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Whether you're shopping for a used car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, you'll find what you need at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. Please contact our customer-oriented staff at (920)893-0311 or toll free at (877)580-7222.

About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Every person
5/05/2015

"Responsive"

Sent an e-mail about a car found on line late on a Friday afternoon. I received a call within 10 minutes of sending the e-mail. By the time I arrived at the dealership, the car was at the door waiting for a test drive. From what I observed while I was negotiating for the car, every customer was treated in the same manner.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with my team! One of the biggest complaints on our industry is customers not getting a timely response. We try to eliminate this with prompt response time and following up accordingly. I am thrilled to hear we lived up to that promise and provided you with top notch service and customer care. It's comments like yours that really make us proud of the work we do here every day! We will follow through on our promise by providing you with unprecedented levels of service, convenience and personalized attention even after the sale! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (920)893-0311. I look forward to helping you in the future! Alia Corbett Customer Relations

AlexB
5/03/2015

"Nice people to deal with!"

Well worth the trip.Got the SS I always wanted @ a reasonable price and interest rate.Robert didn't hassle us when we were looking around.He was confident he can get me what I wanted,and answered all ???'s thoroughly.They gave me a chance with my credit not being the best when other lots wouldn't.I forget his name,but the guy who deals with the banks did a great job of searching for the best lender and not coming back and forth with ridiculous numbers.Nailed it the first time.Will be referring customers to Robert.This place is in the middle of nowhere so they don't get they business off location but excellent service.

May 18, 2015

Alex, Thank you for this shinning review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are thrilled we could provide you with such great service. Here at SCBA, we pride ourselves on professionalism and dedication to customer service. Robert and the rest of my team will be so happy to hear you've spoken so highly of us all. I am pleased we were ale to provide you with exceptional customer service! . If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. It was a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations PS. Don't forget, we always have time for your friends and family!

AlexB responded to this review

May 03, 2015

My salesman was Robert Johnson,not the salesman posted.Mistake on my part.

Appreciative!
4/29/2015

"One visit!"

I came in Monday for a test drive. I ended up trading in my van and driving off in a new car!! Thank you so much Robert for your personal attention- very much appreciated!! Will be back again for my vehicle shopping needs and will recommend others.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us! We value feedback from all our customers and look forward to serving you again in the future! Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with! Thanks again! Alia Corbett; Customer Relations (920)892-8456

Andrew Porter
4/27/2015

"Thanks Rob for my new (used) Truck!"

It is good to visit with a dealership that openly discloses vehicle condition and sets a fair price for what you are buying. I used to think that buying a vehicle privately, but since having good experiences with Halls in Brookfield and County Budget Auto in Sheboygan, I realize that one is better off purchasing a vehicle from a reputable dealership. Will return when I need another vehicle! Thanks, Rob!

April 29, 2015

Andrew- Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our staff! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our service, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future! We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional and hassle free car buying experience. I hope we lived up to that promise! We will complete the buying experience by providing unprecedented levels of service, convenience and personalized attention even AFTER you drive away from our lot. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Thanks again, Andrew! Enjoy your new truck. Alia Corbett Customer Relations (920)892-8456

Nick
3/25/2015

"Stand by there Customers"

This dealer continues to Impress me, not only did they stand by my purchase and quality, but they also fixed and resolved all/any issues I experienced they resolved 1,2,3 with no headache. I dealt pretty equally with both Brian and Alex although Alex was the one working on my car, both reps were very honest upfront and friendly and have held true to their word on every level. I am very Impressed with there overall education and work fast to resolve my issues. I would recommend this place to any one honestly I have dealt with dealers in the past and none have been so willing to take care of my experience as the whole team at this dealership. I referred my brother here to buy his 1st vehicle because now I know this is a place that stands by there vehicles and quality of work. And after seeing how the Service center is ran at least I know I can trust these mechanics to fix it right.

Alex in Service Center

March 31, 2015

Nick, Thank you, once again, for this shinning review! My entire team will be so happy to hear you've spoken so highly of us all. I am pleased we were ale to provide you with exceptional customer service! Once again, it was a pleasure serving you. Not only with your vehicle purchase, but in our service department as well. Please let me know if there is anything you need. I will be sure to pass along your comments! Alia Corbett Customer Relations PS. Don't forget, we always have time for your friends and family!

bquick
3/18/2015

"Very Friendly"

Recently purchased an 08 Ford Edge. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. There was not any pressure to do anything out of our comfort zone. We will for sure be back when it is time to purchase again. Thank you Bruce!

March 31, 2015

bquick, Thank you for your online review. I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about your overall experience. I'm sure by now you're enjoying your Ford Edge & have gotten plenty of positive compliments on your new vehicle! If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact us. Once again, it was a pleasure serving you with your car purchase! Alia Corbett Customer Relations

Nick
3/04/2015

"Tom & Ron are true proffessionals!!!"

I have never had a easier or better time purchasing a car in my life, first Ron does not waste your time he took my info and got to work for me, within hours we had a deal then come time to get the car couldn't have been easier obtained extended warranty and the car is a true beauty. Ive read some bad reviews on peoples cars they have bought there in the past but let me say mine has had zero issues and I couldn't be happier. Its actually one of the cleanest and nicest Ive ever seen. Tom was probably the nicest most personable and relaxed sales guy I have come across he is a true gentleman I couldn't be happier with the way he treated me. These guys take there jobs serious and there service dept does as well.

March 31, 2015

Nick, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are thrilled we could provide you with such great service. Here at SCBA, we pride ourselves on professionalism and dedication to customer service. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit here with us. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. It was a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations

tehlivi
3/03/2015

"Completely Satisfied"

I recently financed a used '13 Elantra from Sheboygan County Budget Auto. After searching for this modal, I found that SCBA offered the best price hands down. I was able to work out all the details of the purchase over the phone in a week so I could drive off the lot in my new car within an hour after the test drive. Rob worked with different banks to find me the best interest rate possible (which was a lot better than what my bank could offer me). All the employees I worked with were friendly and patiently explained all the details for someone purchasing their first car. I was completely satisfied with my experience and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

March 31, 2015

Olivia, Thank you for the confidence that you have placed into our dealership with your recent purchase! I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about your overall experience. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional and hassle free buying experience. I am glad that Rob has been able to live up to that promise. Once again, it was such a pleasure to assist you! If there is anything you need feel free to contact us! Thanks again. Alia Corbett Customer Relations

shorty
3/02/2015

"friendly atmosphere"

Robert Johnson went above and beyond to satisfy me i walked in with an attitude and left out with a smile on my face thank you robert

March 31, 2015

shorty, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us online. It is our goal to provide you with top notch customer care. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. Thanks again! it was a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations

ach2009
3/02/2015

"Fantastic first time car buying experience!"

I stopped in on Saturday afternoon just to take a look around with my mom. Robert greeted us at the door and was ready to assist us even though it was incredibly busy being the last day of the month. Everyone there was very considerate and patient throughout the decision making process, which was quite long since this was my first vehicle purchase from a dealership. Robert was incredible at handling multiple customers and made it a point to acknowledge everyone he was helping while they were waiting on things to finish up. Everyone at the dealership made me feel incredibly confident with my purchase of a 07 Dodge Nitro.

March 31, 2015

ach2009, Thank you very much for your kind words & for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us. We value feedback from our customers and look forward to serving you again! It was a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations

Reviews of Robert Johnson