Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Christine Lehmann

Internet Sales Manager
4.1

August 21, 2017

"Coming to Van Horn Budget was a refreshing experience!!"

- Pauline

Super kind person in general. He explained everything about the van. That in itself was wonderful! I would absolutely recommend Bruce. Follows through, buyer first.

Bruce Stocker

July 29, 2017

"A long way to travel"

- Wasteoftime

I was contacted by the dealership in the morning after sending an email inquiry. I told her the website said the Ford Flex was no longer available. She said it is still available come on in. She sent me messages about directions and I told her I would be there in the afternoon. When I got to the dealership I was told it was being sold. The people purchasing it had been there since the place opened in the morning. I'm not sure what the goal was here but they wasted my time for no reason. I drove over an hour to look at this vehicle. Was I the back up plan in case financing didn't go through? Very deceptive, and wrong to waste my time.

Alex Laganowski

July 17, 2017

"Great"

- fordman

I had a very good experience buying a car from Christine and Pat. They were very pleasant to work with. I will buy my next car from them. Thank you

Pat Greene