Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Good

Sheboygan County Budget Auto
Sheboygan County Budget Auto Info
About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Van Horn Automotive Group has been serving the Wisconsin area for over 50 years! Since 1966 we have been a continuously family owned and operated dealer group, and are proud of the generations of family history tied into our business. Sheboygan County Budget Auto is your premier used cars destination. We are driven to provide quality transportation and service at the best possible value to customers in our community and around the country. Sheboygan County Budget Auto in Plymouth, WI, also serving Fond du Lac, WI and Milwaukee , WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sheboygan County Budget Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Whether you're shopping for a used car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, you'll find what you need at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. Please contact our customer-oriented staff at (920)893-0311 or toll free at (877)580-7222.

About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

"The buying experience was wonderful"

We purchase an auto from Bruce and Aaron help us with the paperwork, the experience was wonderful. We felt so at ease and comfortable. I would highly recommend them to all of my family and friends. The 3 hour drive is worth it.

"Excellent Customer Service "

From the minute that I walked into the door I received outstanding customer service. I wasn't sure if I would be approved for a car however when I explained my situation to Bruce he understood and reassured me that he would do the best he could to get me in a car that day. Purchasing a vehicle when you know your credit is not the best gives you the feeling of your heart sinking to your feet as if you will be turned down immediately. Bruce went to his Manager and explained the situation. Aaron made my husband and I feel so comfortable and we left that night with a car we were happy with. It's great to be treated like a person opposed to a number on a credit score. Aaron and Bruce listened to what we needed and why we were in the lower scoring on the credit bureau. I will be coming back to purchase another vehicle due to the outstanding customer service that I received. Thank you for believing in us, understanding the situation, and allowing us to start back on track. I will definitely recommend you to friends and family. Again thank you for the outstanding customer service. I also appreciate the fact that you did everything that you could for us personally opposed to just making a sale. Both Aaron and Bruce stayed over their scheduled office hours simply to accommodate our needs. I didn't feel rushed and felt like I was the most important thing in the dealership.

August 29, 2014

Carlene, WOW! Thank you for the amazing review and the confidence that you have placed in our dealership with your recent purchase! Word of mouth is so important in our industry for the growth of our business and it is comments like yours that really make us proud of the work we do here every day. It is our goal to provide you with top notch service and customer care. I'm so glad to hear that we have lived up to that promise for you. Once again, it was a pleasure to assist you with your are purchase. If there is anything you need, please gee free to contact us. Thank you, again, Carlene! You are truly one of our most valued customers. Enjoy your new Acura. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-4182

"Love our Kia! "

Great service from Bruce & Aaron from chosing our car to financing. It's been a while since we had to buy a vehicle. Weren't expecting to be driving our new purchase home same day. Thank you for a great experience!!

August 29, 2014

daelliott3, Congratulations on your new Kia! We are thrilled that we could provide you with such great service. Here at Sheboygan County Budget Auto, we pride ourselves on professionalism and dedication to providing all our customers with the upmost care. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and both Aaron & Bruce were able to live up to our standards. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311

"2007 chev colb."

I thought Ron and Robert worked well together and well with me. Having poor credit makes a person feel low , but in dealing with these 2 they made me feel like this was a breeze and made me feel good about future credit. Also very down to earth people , Not so chatty about JUST THE SALE ... Over all I am super happy with the 2 . And I think the car lot is lucky to have them. I also am very thankful for the Wheels xx program . Thanks Ron for pointing me in the right direction !!!! Jennifer Kotajarvi

August 19, 2014

rebamac29, Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for this shinning review. I could not agree with your comments more. Ron & Robert are most definitely great assets to our team and will both be happy to hear you have spoken so highly of them. It is our goal to provide all our customers with top notch care, low prices, large selection of vehicles & most importantly to make sure they are happy with their final selection. I am so pleased to hear they were able to provide you with all those! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you in the future. Thanks again for your feedback! It was a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311

"good transaction"

2006 Ford F150 extended cab long box. Good truck, fair market price. Runs good. No issues - everything works. Bruce reminds me of Gil Gunderson from The Simpsons.

August 19, 2014

loneradish, Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are thrilled we could provide you with such great service. Here at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. We pride ourselves on professionalism & dedication to customer service. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at our dealership! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again! It was a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311

"Overall good experience"

We met Aaron first and he was friendly, but not too pushy. He let us look and see what we wanted to test drive. Then Bruce came out and assisted with the cars for us. When we had test driven all 3, they worked with us on financing, and got us a good rate. It took quite a while for them to do the financing and we were getting impatient about that part, but we came home with a great vehicle. We plan on going back for a better vehicle for me as soon as we can afford another one.

August 14, 2014

Katelyn, Congratulations on your new Ford Fusion and welcome to the Sheboygan County Budget Auto family! We greatly appreciate your kind words about your experience with us. Bruce is truly well versed in all aspects of the industry and the car buying process and is a tremendous asset to our team! We are pleased he was able to provide you with exceptional customer service and I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments. Thank you for your feedback, once again! It was a pleasure serving you & look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new Fusion! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311

"Friendly But Insconsistent-Plus Car Needed Repairs "

Was initially approached by Tom - he bordered on condescending, as if we knew nothing about shopping for a used vehicle. Still, he answered all of our questions and appeared very willing to help us and give us space. Later, because we had multiple questions about a foreign vehicle, Tom turned the sales process over to Aaron. Aaron is extremely knowledgeable about what he is selling and very friendly. We didn't feel hustled or ambushed, although he did pretty much ask the cliche question of, "What do we need to do to get you into this car?" We spent quite a lot of time at this dealership because we had limited money to spend, we needed to make a good decision, and they actually had one of the foreign vehicles we had pegged on our want list at the right price. Part of this decision-making process was discerning if Van Horn (who owns Sheboygan County Budget Auto) would stand behind their sale if something immediately broke or went wrong with the vehicle we were considering. Tom explicitly told us that if something "really big" were to happen within a month or two of purchase, Van Horn would want to know, and go ahead, bring the car back for them to look at. Aaron, on the other hand, contradicted this advice, saying that if something big happened beyond a day or two, we were out of luck unless we bought the warranty at an additional cost. We chose not to purchase the warranty, instead wanting to look at warranties offered by outside parties. We test drove the vehicle we purchased twice - taking it for extensive rides, listening, looking, scrutinizing, slamming on brakes, revving the engine, driving it up to 90 mph. It handled fantastically and purred like a kitten. But sure enough, as soon as we purchased the car and got it into Milwaukee County - like clockwork - there was loud clunking on the back-end that one could not only hear, but also feel. That repair was almost $800 - at which time the mechanic told us that A BOLT ON THE BRAKES WAS MISSING, AND IT WAS A BOLT SO IMPORTANT WE WERE TOLD THAT OUR SAFETY WAS AT INCREDIBLE RISK. Granted, we did not have a mechanic inspect the car prior to purchase, but it was disappointing to spend $8000 dollars on a vehicle and then immediately have to spend almost another $1000 to fix it. We didn't bother calling Sheboygan County Budget Auto to tell them or question the quality of what we had just purchased, because while Aaron was extremely service-oriented in answering all our questions, looking up information on the internet, and making paperwork easy, etc., we could tell that his approach to the sale was very rigid and absolute. So in that sense, we would recommend this dealership with some measure of hesitation - yes, warranties and mechanic inspection are good and well, but there ought to be some leeway for a major problem that emerges within 24-72 hours, and perhaps even within a week or so. At the close of the sale, it should be noted that Tom assisted in helping us clean-out our old vehicle, removing license plates, and even taking our "new" vehicle in for a car wash, which was very nice. Note to those looking for minivans at this dealership: Expect a large inventory consisting almost exclusively of Dodge Caravans and Chrysler Town & Countries. If this isn't what you're looking for, skip this place. Also of note: We did not finance our purchase, so we cannot speak to that process at Sheboygan County Budget Auto, i.e. we don't know if they are high pressure to make a sale with financing, which is typically their ideal sale/customer.

August 14, 2014

Charlotte, I'd like to first start off by saying thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our dealership & our staff. I am glad to hear we could provide you with such great service! We pride ourselves on professionalism and dedication to customer service & am happy to hear you received that while you were here. I do also want to apologize about the inconsistencies your received about your vehicle purchase. Of course we cannot always predict when a vehicle will have something go wrong, which is why the extended warranties are available. Of course, even when those warranties are not accepted, we always want to know if something goes wrong with a vehicle you recently purchased from our dealership ESPECIALLY when it regards your safety. I also want to apologize that you did not feel comfortable enough to contact us regarding this matter so we can rectify the situation immediately. I would like to extend my contact information to you so you can get in touch with me as to get this resolved to our best ability. Please call my direct phone number as to get the details worked out. I look forward to earning back your trust & your valued business, Charlotte! I would also like to apologize about the lack of inventory regarding our van selection while you were here. We get new inventory in daily including vans in all makes & models. We also have several other dealerships where we can get vehicles from that carry extensive van inventory as well. Thank you, once again, for your feedback! It was our pleasure serving you & it will be my pleasure helping you again. Alia Corbett Customer Relation Manager (920)893-4182

"Overall Great Experience"

Working with Jared was a wonderful experience. He was attentive, informative, and straight-forward. At no time did we feel any pressure to purchase a vehicle. Jared also went above and beyond to get us the price we were looking for on our trade in and followed up with us after our purchase to make sure everything was going well. Unfortunately the air conditioner in our vehicle stopped working the day after we purchased it, but SC Budget Auto is working with us to resolve the issue. If not for this issue, we would give 5 stars all around. That being said, we would highly recommend Jared to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Jared Braeger

August 14, 2014

Hi akeller1, Thank you for choosing Sheboygan County Budget Auto for your recent vehicle purchase! I am delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about your overall experience. Jared is a great asset to our team and will be happy to hear you have spoken so highly of him. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional & hassle free car buying experience. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future. Thank you once again for you feedback! It was our pleasure serving you. Enjoy your new vehicle! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-0311

"Nothing but good things to say"

Robert and Aaron went above and beyond to help us find the perfect car. They were patient and friendly and I had what I consider the best service from a dealership that I ever had. And I love my Mustang!

July 31, 2014

Mary, Thank you very much for the kind words in which I have shared with Robert & Aaron! I am so glad we were able to get you into a great car that you love. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future! Enjoy life on the road in your new Mustang. Thank you again! It has been a pleasure serving you. Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-4182

"Been here twice, just as nice!"

Bought our second vehicle from here and couldn't have been happier! Bought a PT Cruiser a year ago and were not happy with the car itself so came in and they worked really hard to get us into a 2011 Fusion! They gave us $500 dollars more than what was left on the loan to help towards the down payment! Always friendly and always listen to you and find what YOU WANT! They don't pressure they try and make it work for you. As stated been here twice and will probably be back again! I only gave a 3 star for quality because our new car wasn't washed on the outside before we left but the interior was flawless!

July 08, 2014

Cody & Jami, Thank you so much for allowing us to work with you & your family for the second time! I apologize for not running your car through our car wash before you left! However, whenever you're in the area, please feel free to stop by & I'll have someone run it through for you. Enjoy your new Ford Fusion! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Thank you again! It was a pleasure serving you. We'll see you soon! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893.0311

Aaron Collar