Sheboygan County Budget Auto

N5908 Willow Road,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Sheboygan County Budget Auto Info
About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Van Horn Automotive Group has been serving the Wisconsin area for over 50 years! Since 1966 we have been a continuously family owned and operated dealer group, and are proud of the generations of family history tied into our business. Sheboygan County Budget Auto is your premier used cars destination. We are driven to provide quality transportation and service at the best possible value to customers in our community and around the country. Sheboygan County Budget Auto in Plymouth, WI, also serving Fond du Lac, WI and Milwaukee , WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sheboygan County Budget Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Whether you're shopping for a used car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, you'll find what you need at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. Please contact our customer-oriented staff at (920)893-0311 or toll free at (877)580-7222.

About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Martinhawk76
2/06/2016

"Hawkeye in Badger Country"

I found this dealer online and from the moment I called they gave me all the information I needed right away. All my questions were answered promptly. Wanted to see more pictures of the vehicle and its honest condition so Pat ended up Skyping me a walkthrough so I could see and little nicks or possible flaws it had. He wanted to make sure it was exactly what I was looking for since I was driving from a state away. Most of the hassle was done before I drove the 8hours to finalize the purchase/trade. Great Friendly Service!

farmer
2/01/2016

"Very nice."

Nice, easy group of people to work with. Was greeted by Mr. Bruce Stocker as soon as we walked in. Very friendly and showed us the truck we were there to look at. Not being from the area, we were on a mission so see if this one truck would work for us. After test driving it and talking price, we believe we got a fair deal for the truck. One of the nicer experiences from a car dealership I must say!

avenger117
1/31/2016

"Fast, Friendly, Very Thorough."

I drove over 90 miles to the dealer because of the vehicle I wanted they had in stock in the price I wanted. I talked to Rob over the phone and he was able to get me pre-approved, and they were capable of taking my old car as a trade in even though it was in a very rough state. What I also did Like was that Bruce and Rob were not pushy salesman and very patient and extremely flexible especially when we had issues with my title on my old car which I was able to get fixed with a DMV visit the next day. But very happy with my new vehicle and very happy with the staff at this dealership that I will highly recommend this dealership to any friends and family that are in need of a a vehicle. So to summarize that yes when I need to replace this car I will be willing to drive another 90 miles to purchase from here!!

Biszy
1/27/2016

"Fast, through and very nice"

Well I ended up having to look forba car really fast due to the fact that my old car's transmission was going out. So I looked around and ended up at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. When I got there Pat Greene welcomed me and asked how he could help. I wanted to test drive a few cars so I did. He explained to me that the Internet was down and tild me it was being worked on. So after test driving 2 cars we whent over what we could with out the computer, my trade number and a few things. I came back the next 3 days and on the 3rd i drive out on my new vehicle. I was impressed on how polite they all where and worked with the time I had since most of ot was before work. I also needed an oil seal of some kind taken care of a week later. No big deal I had the warranty. I called made an appointment and it was fixed the same day. I would recommend others eith young credit (just started credit) and bad credit or even good. I was very please with my service there. They answered all my questions and I would come back for a newer car in the future.

Biszy responded to this review

January 27, 2016

Sorry for spelling errors lol thumbs seem too big

dionnec
1/12/2016

"Thorough, polite, fast and helpful"

I was unexpectedly in the market for a new vehicle quickly after my car broke down. Brandon assisted me quickly, fairly and answered questions online to minimize my time in person at the dealership. Pat was knowledgeable, positive, friendly and responsive. Thanks to both of them!

Veryhappygirl
1/07/2016

"Wonderful!!"

I had went in just looking for a car because my previous car and broke down so i need a new car and quick. I was able to get through fill out all the paperwork and boom new car!! I will definitely be recommending this to everyone!

justme
12/30/2015

"No pressure"

The staff is helpful in a nonpushy way. It feels like they are truely working with and for you to not only help you purchase the vehicle you want but also to get you the best price.

Bdiestler7
12/10/2015

"Very friendly salesman & honestly answers your questions"

Very helpful and friendly salesmen, not to mention honestly answers your questions, and helps pick out the right car for you and stays in your budget.

Steve Strehlow, Dick Strong

Sheboygan County Budget Auto responded to this review

December 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled that you chose us for your vehicle needs. We are dedicated to providing the best experience possible and we are glad that commitment was met with your experience! From all of us at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram thank you and happy driving!

JoliW
11/30/2015

"Happy!"

It started off good, had a few bumps when the general manager intervine with the transactions. But our saler Bruce rocked!. From day one he was cheerful, very friendly and overall super nice guy. He was very patient with us and helped us get into a car we will be happy with for 3 years instead of putting in something the other guy suggest just to get a sale. Bruce is deserve a raise!!

trucker01
11/22/2015

"Great Experience"

I was in need of a 4x4 pick up and I have been to multiple places and was about to give up when I came across Sheboygan auto. I stopped in and test drove a pickup and I like it and was happy with it. I told the sales person I liked it and he sent me home with a piece of paper to show my wife. She loved it as well. They were nice and not rude like so many others. We went back the following weekend and bought the pickup with no hassels. We are very pleased so far.. Keep up the good work.

Reviews of Bruce Stocker