Sheboygan County Budget Auto

N5908 Willow Road,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Sheboygan County Budget Auto Info
About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Van Horn Automotive Group has been serving the Wisconsin area for over 50 years! Since 1966 we have been a continuously family owned and operated dealer group, and are proud of the generations of family history tied into our business. Sheboygan County Budget Auto is your premier used cars destination. We are driven to provide quality transportation and service at the best possible value to customers in our community and around the country. Sheboygan County Budget Auto in Plymouth, WI, also serving Fond du Lac, WI and Milwaukee , WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sheboygan County Budget Auto has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Whether you're shopping for a used car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, you'll find what you need at Sheboygan County Budget Auto. Please contact our customer-oriented staff at (920)893-0311 or toll free at (877)580-7222.

About Sheboygan County Budget Auto

Troy H
4/28/2016

"Friendly and helpful "

Very helpful with all the processes of purchasing a vehicle. No pressure and fully explained everything throughout the purchase. Friendly from the moment I entered the door. Would highly recommend!

Randy30
4/07/2016

"Great dealership"

Had a great experience with Bruce and Rob they were very professional. And I can't forget to mention Bruce's famous cat that made to Florida and back...thanks guys for helping me get into a great truck

paka
3/18/2016

"Great Experience"

My time spent a budget auto was very pleasant. The staff was very nice and helpful. We had a no hassle negotaition. They gave me there bottom dollar right away and we were able to move onto the final sale.

pandora
3/16/2016

"excellence "

Bruce was very helpful and he got me in a vehicle even though I didn't have good credit. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you Bruce I really appreciate all you've done

crusader77
3/04/2016

"Excellent stress free experience"

I bought my last vehicle from Bruce Stocker and he was excellent to work with so he was my first choice when I needed to replace it. Bruce was phenomenal to work with, he remembered me even after three years. I'm so busy working two jobs I did not have time to spend days running around looking at cars. I talked to Bruce on the phone and sent him some ideas of what I wanted. When I arrived at the dealership he had the vehicles ready to go for the test drive. Bruce was very knowledgeable with details of the vehicles. There was no pressure to get something I did not want. Everyone was so easy and knowledgeable to work with. I was in and out in only a few hours. Love my new wheels. The follow up was excellent.

customer 1961
3/03/2016

"Alex Rules"

Alex takes time to explain everything. He is knowledgeable and HONEST - which is not the case with other dealers in this area - they are always trying to up-sell unnecessary service. Repairs are done on time and service is great.

Alex in service

Sam90
2/18/2016

"A great place to go."

The moment we walked in the doors they were very nice, was greeted immediately! Even though they were extremely busy, they were right there to help! I am terrible with names, but I do believe pat had helped me. He was extremely friendly, made my visit very comfortable, and was very helpful. I didn't think I would have been able to leave with a car that day, but I left with not only a car, but the car I wanted. Which has been nothing but amazing for me this far! Absolutely love the car, and was incredibly pleased with all the staff that I dealt with!!

Martinhawk76
2/06/2016

"Hawkeye in Badger Country"

I found this dealer online and from the moment I called they gave me all the information I needed right away. All my questions were answered promptly. Wanted to see more pictures of the vehicle and its honest condition so Pat ended up Skyping me a walkthrough so I could see and little nicks or possible flaws it had. He wanted to make sure it was exactly what I was looking for since I was driving from a state away. Most of the hassle was done before I drove the 8hours to finalize the purchase/trade. Great Friendly Service!

farmer
2/01/2016

"Very nice."

Nice, easy group of people to work with. Was greeted by Mr. Bruce Stocker as soon as we walked in. Very friendly and showed us the truck we were there to look at. Not being from the area, we were on a mission so see if this one truck would work for us. After test driving it and talking price, we believe we got a fair deal for the truck. One of the nicer experiences from a car dealership I must say!

avenger117
1/31/2016

"Fast, Friendly, Very Thorough."

I drove over 90 miles to the dealer because of the vehicle I wanted they had in stock in the price I wanted. I talked to Rob over the phone and he was able to get me pre-approved, and they were capable of taking my old car as a trade in even though it was in a very rough state. What I also did Like was that Bruce and Rob were not pushy salesman and very patient and extremely flexible especially when we had issues with my title on my old car which I was able to get fixed with a DMV visit the next day. But very happy with my new vehicle and very happy with the staff at this dealership that I will highly recommend this dealership to any friends and family that are in need of a a vehicle. So to summarize that yes when I need to replace this car I will be willing to drive another 90 miles to purchase from here!!

Reviews of Rob Graham