Sheehy Ford Ashland

490 Reviews of Sheehy Ford Ashland

June 23, 2017

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

- Ethan_Rakes

I went to buy my first car from Sheehy Ashland and one of the associates there helped me choose which car i liked best, helped me to understand what a lot of the car buying information meant, and overall helped me to be able to afford my payments and make me want to come back to shop at Sheehy in the future. Michael Wilson was a great guy and sales man, he wasn't all about making money, he was about respect and customers first which as a customer, i can say is highly wanted whenever i go to a dealership or any store for that matter. HE helped me out through the whole buying process and when i was done made sure that if i ever need anything in the future to give him a call, which is great because to me as a first time buyer of a vehicle, i see that as he is about his customers and wants to provide any help he can to them not just that day while you buy a car, but for any day you own that car, the present and for the future. I will definitely be going back to Sheehy in the future.

Eric Ruiz
Other Employees : Michael Wilson (Five Stars)
June 06, 2017

"New F350 "

- Gracie goes camping

We found the truck we wished to purchase online. A new 2017 F350 Lariat crew cab. Anthony Jones met us just inside the front door and immediately set about helping us locate the truck. Anthony arranged for a test drive and we were sold. It was raining quite hard and late in the day so we told Mr. JONES we would return the next day when weather was projected to be better. Throughout the price negotiations he was straight up and able to answer, or immediately find out the answer to any of our questions and I believe we got a fair price for the truck, warranty and optional service package. While we were finishing up the paperwork, Anthony had the truck prepped and ready for departure. Once again Anthony and team Sheehy was very helpful and informative throughout the process. We will recommend team Sheehy to everyone in the market for a new vehicle. Thanks Anthony!

John Seal
Derrick Pendergrass
Other Employees : Anthony Jones

Sheehy Ford Ashland responded

Thank you Gracie for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time, and hope you enjoy your new F350!!

June 03, 2017

"Awesome experience with this dealership"

- SidneyAndKellie

Kerry was outstanding from the time we entered the doors. He was very inviting, professional, knowledgeable, and had a high level of excitement. Will surely recommend Kerry to friends and family.

Sheehy Ford Ashland responded

Thank you Sidney & Kellie for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

June 02, 2017

"Professional, courteous and no-pressure buying experience"

- hooslisa03

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Sheehy Ford Ashland! Everyone that we encountered was friendly, and helpful. We had the pleasure of working with Tony Nowlin, and really appreciated his no-pressure approach - it made him more approachable and the whole experience more pleasant. Working with Tony was so easy, and Sheehy had such a huge inventory, we wound up buying two cars! He went the extra mile to ensure that we found the right vehicles for us, and that we were completely satisfied with our purchases. We will definitely be contacting Tony again when we're ready to buy/sell our next vehicle!

Tony Nowlin
John Seal
Eric Ruiz
John McGrane

Sheehy Ford Ashland responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time, and hope you enjoy both of your new vehicles!!

May 26, 2017

"Good People"

- Don

Got me in and out with my new Escape very quickly. Gave me a fair deal and made me feel like they appreciated my Business

Derrick Pendergrass
Other Employees : Nikkolai Norrell Sales

Sheehy Ford Ashland responded

Thank you Don for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership, and hope you enjoy your new Ford Escape!!

May 25, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Dennis Massey

Absolutely the best buying experience ever...Jennifer was on the spot with every aspect of the in-store visit....I traveled 400 miles to this dealership because of the price and mostly because of Jennifer and the staff at this showroom.....

Jennifer Martin

Sheehy Ford Ashland responded

Thank you Mr. Massey for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with Jennifer, and our dealership. We are so glad that you made the trip to see us, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

May 22, 2017

"Fast, efficient, friendly"

- TeamParrish

It was after 4:30 pm on a Friday. We had already done research, knew our budget, and what we wanted. Kerry walked us through the options on the lot and got the ball rolling. Vinnie was organized, efficient, and quick. Our finance options were clear and easy to understand. Everyone was friendly and kind even with our two year old as he approached his dinner time. The transaction was done and dusted before our son melted down; in our books - that is HUGE! We are super pleased with the car and the service. Hoping to be back in a few months for a SUV.

Sheehy Ford Ashland responded

Thank you for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

May 04, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Amanda G Collins

I absolutely loved working with Kerry! He was positive, energetic, and honest!! He listened to what I wanted and never tried to sway me another way. He and Vinnie worked so well together and with me to make sure I was comfortable and could get the best deal. Buying a car is a big decision. I did not feel pressured to make a decision and they gave me lots of time to think through the options and discuss it with my fiance. Kerry is like family! Definitely would recommend them!!

May 09, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Ashland responded

Thank you Ms. Collins for the tremendous rating and review!! We appreciate all of your kind words, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

April 19, 2017

"Best service ever!"

- angiewright

I received the best service I've ever had at any dealership. Both Tony Nowlin and Vinnie Ingarra came through with all things that were promised and I left with a 2017 Ford Mustang GT. I have already referred several friends to Tony. I will be using them again in the future.

Tony Nowlin
Travis Thomas
Other Employees : Whitney Cobb
Apr 24, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Ashland responded

Thank you, Angie for the fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again next time, and hope you enjoy your new Mustang GT!!

April 16, 2017

"Great Dealership and Car Buying Experience!"

- Ronald A James

This was our family’s first visit to Sheehy Ford and we can honestly say that it will not be our last. The entire staff was amazing to us throughout our visit. The sales, management and finance team’s approach was unlike our previous experiences with other dealerships in the Richmond area including Carmax and several others. Our family and friends look forward to our next vehicle purchase experience when the time comes as we have found a home at Sheehy Ford! Mr. Brower was an amazing help to us and with suggestions, insight, options and technical knowledge. His no hassle approach and patience with us certainly made the purchase transaction painless. In addition, Mr. Ingarra was also truly a pleasure providing us the best financing options that met our needs with a complete overview of the purchase. Thanks again everyone and we LOVED OUR NEW CAR and the price was honest and fair! Not only is this dealership a great value, its a great experience without the pressure with really nice people that you can tell enjoy what they do! Ron and Kristen James Happy owners of a Ford Escape!

Erroll Brower
Vincent Terrell
Apr 24, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Ashland responded

Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. James for the fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again next time, and hope you enjoy your new Escape!!