Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

4145 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly Info
About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Infiniti of Chantilly is a privately owned new and used car dealership. Our dealership carries an extensive inventory of new Infiniti and used cars for drivers in Reston, Sterling, Herndon and beyond. Our luxurious cars, like the Infiniti Q50, Infiniti Qx80, Infiniti Qx60, Infiniti Jx35 and Infiniti G37, are renowned for their design, innovation, and value.

About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Tiffanyredmon22
8/26/2015

"An incredible experience"

I'm very impressed with my purchase from Sheehy Infiniti. My salesman Isiah Townsend was so accommodating. I traveled 800 miles to get my bmw I purchased there. Nasir, Darren and James were also wonderful. I felt like family

Darren and Nadir also James

Mchauteh
7/16/2015

"Lance was great"

I Had a great time having Lance as a guide to help point me in the right direction. He was patient and took the time to listen to what I was looking for and help me find it. His agenda was helping me find what I wanted to buy instead of moving specific product. Greay guy if you get the chance to work with him. If you are looking to buy a car from Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly it is worth reaching out to Lance as a resource.

Jim C
7/14/2015

"Easy, low pressure transaction "

I went to Sheehy Infiniti with the intention of buying a certified G37x. The sales process went quickly and easily. They gave me a very fair price for my trade.

mvp051815
7/12/2015

"Great Overall Experience"

We are very happy with our experience and purchase. Lance was very easy to work with. Highly recommend going with this Infiniti dealer on your next purchase.

JaeClark223
6/29/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service "

I had a 2008 G35X and was quite comfortable in my car but after meeting with James Timber Sr I couldnt resist leasing a 2015 Q50 Premium Sport vehicle. When i arrived he was working with another customers whom had walked in prior to my appointment (I was a little late). He greeted me and explained what happened and assured me that he would be with me shortly. I was quite impressed with how he was able to work with both customers and I not feel as if I was being neglected. The other customer and I both purchased vehicles and conversed about how exceptional he was. My battery in my cell phone lost its charge and they sales team ensured that I had a charge. Once i finalized my vehicle, George Khalil came in and spoke with me about my options and he made sure I understood the difference between financing and leasing. The team at Sheehy of Chantilly certainly made the purchase of my vehicle painless. I easily could have driven to Bethesda but since I had purchased my last car from Chantilly I wanted to see if the same service would be provided. I was certainly impressed. The final part of my day ended with Dave Barwinczak, in Finance, I did not feel rushed although it was the end of the day. He reviewed all of the documents with me to ensure that I understood what I was reading. Make sure you get the VIP Maintenance Package and all the other packages to help protect your vehicle and save you money. THanks again I am so happy with my purchase.

Dave Barwinczak Finance Manager

Jim B
6/21/2015

"Great dealership and fantastic personnel"

The team of professionals at Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly provided an unmatched experience. The General Manager, Finance Manager and Sales Consultants worked together to ensure my satisfaction. They worked with me to provide solutions that allowed me to stay within my budget but still get everything I wanted. I have already recommended family, friends, and neighbors. This was the best dealership and team of experts I have worked with ever. I highly recommend this dealer for anyone looking for a vehicle. They made it enjoyable and I can't imagine ever going to another dealer or manufacturer.

kelly
6/20/2015

"Outstanding Customer Experience!"

I went into the Infiniti dealer with little knowledge about their cars and left feeling very confident that I purchased the right car for me! Lance was very knowledgeable and helpful while looking for the right vehicle and throughout the purchase of my Q37 sedan. I would highly recommend both Lance as a sales rep and Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly.

JX35
6/18/2015

"Great Customer Experience"

We were looking for a family-oriented SUV with trunk space and fuel efficiency. We rented JX35 and liked it, so we went to Sheehy, with no serious plan to buy one. Lance greeted us well and educated us on the JX35. He was very patient and courteous. Him and Nadar was honest and made sure we have the best buying experience. If its not Lance, we may not have bought the 2nd car that soon and driving Infinity. Thank you for helping us meet our requirements so nicely and fast.

Q60
6/08/2015

"Great Customer Experience!"

Overall, a great car shopping experience with Lance and the entire Infiniti of Chantilly team. Love my 2014 Q60s and would highly recommend Lance to anyone.

Ken&Diana
6/06/2015

"What a Great Experience Working with Lance! "

When we first went to the dealership, we did not expect to purchase a vehicle. However, we met Lance and long story short purchased a new QX80. We can't say enough nice things about Lance. He was fabulous- customer oriented, courteous, and very professional. We know where to go when we need to purchase our next car. We highly recommend Lance to anyone looking to buy a car!

Reviews of Lance Cote