Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

4145 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly Info
About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Infiniti of Chantilly is a privately owned new and used car dealership. Our dealership carries an extensive inventory of new Infiniti and used cars for drivers in Reston, Sterling, Herndon and beyond. Our luxurious cars, like the Infiniti Q50, Infiniti Qx80, Infiniti Qx60, Infiniti Jx35 and Infiniti G37, are renowned for their design, innovation, and value.

About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Lee
8/24/2016

"Great buying experience"

I received excellent service from JB and the Sheehy Infinity of Chantilly team. The purchase process was straight forward, pleasant and even enjoyable. I highly recommend this dealership.

Michael Cotton
8/24/2016

"Greate customer experience "

From start to finish this was a great buying experience. Right car, easy deal process, quick and easy finance. Highly recommend making Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly your first stop.

Craig Sargent

PaulUyeda
8/23/2016

"Thank you Chuck! "

This is my third Infiniti back to back and second vehicle bought at Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly! There's a reason why I am a returning customer to his dealership. This is a well rounded dealership, and as a regular customer who utilizes their service dept., new cars and used cars I would have to say I highly recommend visiting this dealership, and if your in the market for a new/used vehicle go see Chuck Vanderwall! He is on it!! His style stands out among many other sales representatives for his knowledge, cool smooth style to fit YOUR needs/wants, no pressure, no sweat - let him work for you!

TonyInfiniti
8/22/2016

"Great Experience working with Sheehy Infiniti!"

Have been shopping for a new SUV and decided to give Infiniti a look. At Sheehy we dealt with salesman Lance Cote who was exceptional. Lance was no nonsense and no drama, he was knowledgeable and when it came time discuss the price it was the most straight-forward car purchase I have made in my life. I wold highly recommend Sheehy and dealing with Lance.

chen
8/21/2016

"Perfect car perfect staff! "

Mack give us details about cars we are concerning about. Help us make final decision without hesitation. QX60 is perfectly matching our requirement as a family car. Great experience!

Mackenzie Mconald

Rhonda
8/20/2016

"Exceptional car buying experience"

Yesterday I purchased my second Infiniti from the same dealership. I had a great experience with this dealership that when it was time to purchase a new car, I did not have to think twice as to where I was going. When I arrived at the dealership I encountered Lance Côte. I told him what I was interested in. He took the time to show me my preferred model and explained all of the options. Since my desired vehicle (meaning color) was not available on the lot, he and GM George Khalil located my desired model and color. Lance also went above and beyond to show me all of the new features in the car. I also met with other employees who were very professional and not pushy as in most car dealerships. If you are looking to purchase a new or used Infiniti, I would strongly recommend Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly. The experience is truly not your typical car buying experience.

Dave Barwinczak

Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly responded to this review

August 21, 2016

Hello Rhonda Thank you for the wonderful review if any of us can be of assistance in the future please feel free to contact us I hope you have a wonderful weekend George

Robin, Alex VA
8/19/2016

"Perfect in Every Way!"

We'd narrowed down our choices to three vehicles, one of which was the Infiniti QX80 Limited. Sheehy Infiniti had four on their lot, all competitively priced relative to other area dealerships. Mack (sales), Lance (sales) and George (Manager) went above and beyond in describing the benefits of the QX80, allowing me several, long test drives, and walking me through all of the vehicle's features. They even washed every one of the QX80s so I could choose a color. Who does that?! There was no pressure whatever; though I'd never before met any of these folks, I was treated like a friend of the family. Negotiations were straightforward and without drama; George demonstrated this dealership's commitment to integrity, throughout. Delivery was absolutely seamless. I have every confidence that the service experience will be equally as impressive. While my primary points of contact were Mack and George, I spoke with several other employees. It is worth noting that, to a person, they were polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly without reservation. It just doesn't get any better.

Mackenzie (Mack) McDonald

blanjo
8/17/2016

"Great car buying experience"

I purchased a 2013 infiniti fx37 from Sheehy and my experience was awesome, everyone was helpful at the location didn't feel pressured to buy. David was very helpful explaining everything and keeping updated on timing with every step. Did research on internet called to be sure vehicle was there, David answered let me know vehicle was there. Once i got to location I was in the vehicle on test run in no time. I will be recommending this location and the staff to anyone looking for a great vehicle and a great car buying experience.

David Vorasane

aklam19
8/17/2016

"Great experience again"

This is the 3rd Infiniti I've had in the last 8 years and every time it has been a great experience for a great car. Isaiah went out of his way to help me decide which cars I wanted to drive and called me when another car I wanted was available. No frills experience and once we decided what I wanted, Isaiah and George were very open and no hassle negotiating. I told them what worked for me and within 10 minutes we had a deal. These guys give the best customer service. Customer for life.

AcuraGuy
8/16/2016

"Great Experience at Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly"

I purchased a 2013 Acura MDX from Sheehy and my experience was without a doubt the best car-shopping and buying experience I've ever had. After locating the car on the Internet, I walked into the dealership and Isaiah had me on the road for a test drive in no time. He was patient and informative, and not once did I feel pressured or pushed to buy. Both Isaiah and Dave (finance) made the buying process quick and easy, and I drove off the lot thankful I had found Sheehy Infiniti and their great staff.

Dave Barwinczak