Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

4145 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly Info
About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Infiniti of Chantilly is a privately owned new and used car dealership. Our dealership carries an extensive inventory of new Infiniti and used cars for drivers in Reston, Sterling, Herndon and beyond. Our luxurious cars, like the Infiniti Q50, Infiniti Qx80, Infiniti Qx60, Infiniti Jx35 and Infiniti G37, are renowned for their design, innovation, and value.

About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

A Kumar
5/01/2016

"Excellent overall experience"

Had an excellent experience upgrading my car working with Lance. Lance showed the car and walked me through all of the available new features that come with the upgrade, which helped me compare the value before starting the buying process. Lance was very helpful with the pricing process and he made the entire process smooth. There was no pressure, no stress and no going back and forth for hours. Lance made this one of the fastest car buying experience. I highly recommend Lance for a great car buying experience.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are so happy Lance Cole was able to help you out! Enjoy, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Amy & Dan
4/30/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

Excellent customer service. Joe was very professional and knowledgeable on his product line. We really appreciated his guidance and enjoyed working with him. I will recommend Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly to everyone I know. George Khalil and Joe Davison went above and beyond to ensure we understood our options, the financials behind our deal and selected the right vehicle for our family. They made the car buying process a pleasure.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are so happy Joe Davison was able to help you find the perfect vehicle! Enjoy, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Leo in Leesburg
4/29/2016

"NEw QX50 Purchase"

I was fortunate enough to work with Chuck Vanderwall and his team at Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly. Chuck was, courteous, knowledgeable, professional, and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Chuck Vanderwall

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy Chuck Vanderwall and the team were able to make it a great experience for you! We look forward to seeing you back in the future! Enjoy your new Infiniti QX50!

DMO
4/27/2016

"Very professional and courteous"

Thanks to Lance Cote for his professionalism and courtesy when I decided to purchase a used vehicle from him. Thanks also to technician Tony Nguyen for help answering technical questions regarding the vehicle. Thanks again guys.

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Lance Cote was able to help you out! Enjoy, and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Kim Silver
4/19/2016

"Excellent Experience and Customer Service from JB"

JB Reid gave great customer service, was attentive to all my needs and very cordial to work with. I would definitely recommend Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly, especially my Salesman, JB. "THANKS JB ! I LOVE MY CAR!"

JB Reid

EK
4/18/2016

"Excellent experience"

I recently purchased a used car at Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly. My salesman, Isaiah and the entire crew there was great throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Isaiah and the organization as a whole!

G HOW
4/13/2016

"Excellent Experience No Pressure Car Buying "

I used to spend days at a time going back and forth with salespersons to settle on a final price on a purchase. My experience with Lance and the Sheehy Infiniti team was no hassle, no fine print clauses, and exceptional customer service. I will return to buy my next car and recomend any one who wants a dealership and sales team who will work withyour budget to pay them a visit!

jmellen12
4/12/2016

"Great Service from JB Reid"

I highly recommend this dealership and specifically JB Reid as a salesman. JB was very friendly, responsive and listened to my needs. I would recommend JB to anyone that is looking for someone they trust and that will get the job done for them!!!

JB Reid

Huurhun
4/12/2016

"Great service "

This is the second car we have purchased from Infiniti. First time purchase from Infiniti Sheehy Chantilly, we purchased a new QX60 2016. We had such a good experience with the sales expert Chuck Vanderwall. His attention to detail, the way he explained all the feature and the way he searched out the new car we wanted, really impressed us. The service was great also. This is why we purchased the second vehicle. Chuck searched beyond the dealership to find us the exact vehicle we wanted. I highly recommend this dealer!

Chuck Vanderwall

Kari M
3/23/2016

"Great experience!"

I'm going through a divorce and had never before been involved in the purchase of a car. Nader and Lance were incredibly patient and helpful while I navigated the process to acquire my pre-owned Mercedes GLK 350. They made the experience memorable because of it's ease, and I will certainly look for them both when considering another vehicle in the future.

Reviews of Lance Cote