Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

4145 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly Info
About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Infiniti of Chantilly is a privately owned new and used car dealership. Our dealership carries an extensive inventory of new Infiniti and used cars for drivers in Reston, Sterling, Herndon and beyond. Our luxurious cars, like the Infiniti Q50, Infiniti Qx80, Infiniti Qx60, Infiniti Jx35 and Infiniti G37, are renowned for their design, innovation, and value.

About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Love my purchase gal
5/26/2016

"Amazing warranty option!"

Respectful, knowledgeable salesman. This dealership offered me the "wrap" warranty which covers my used car for 7 years, unlimited milage. I wasn't even offered something like this when I purchased my audi. Seriously, this alone made the purchase worth it. Every single person I interacted with at Sheehy was actually nice! So refreshing. Highly recommend.

May 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had a positive experience with us! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Natalya
5/25/2016

"Great experience "

The short Story: I recently purchased a new car at Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly, VA. My salesman Isaiah Townsend (and all the other employees) was very personable. Why did we purchase from Isaiah Townsend? It was the non-pressure buying experience, knowledgeable, professional and very personable. The long story: After 14 different cars test drives from many different dealers, I was able to narrow down my selection to Lexus or Infiniti. My husband and I took the Lexus out for one more test drive (with the salesman in tow). Afterward, the hard sales pressure was applied. It made me very uncomfortable. We left as I wanted to drive the Infiniti again and remove myself from the high pressure environment. We pulled up to Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly, VA for another test drive, Isaiah Townsend basically handed the keys and let us drive off alone. When we got back he had already pulled out the second car from the showroom as he knew I looked at that vehicle too. What made the experience for us is the non-pressure sales experience. He basically knew I was torn between Infiniti and Lexus. He didn't try to pressure us and his attitude was just let me know what you decide. I felt very comfortable working with Isaiah Townsend and I would certainly recommend him if you end up in (Sheehy) Chantilly VA auto park.

khash
5/24/2016

"JB was great"

I purchased my QX60 over the phone from JB. Negotiation was easy as already knew what I wanted and JB made it possible.There was few issues that was addressed by finance director and GM. JB showed me all the feature of the car. I received the follow up calls and it allowed me to ask more questions later on and showed that they are there for me all the time. Very glad that I purchased my car from this dealership. Just a comment to improve the dealership experience, when I bought my previous car, it was a Lexus. the experience at my Lexus dealership was different as it is an event, taking your car wrapped with bows and in clean viewing room in the dealership instead of being on the lot.At Lexus, I got invited to tour the production plant and pampered by them. I hope to see similar luxurious level of service and perks from infiniti....

ZK
5/23/2016

"Chuck Vanderwall, Sales Person, was Great!"

We were looking for 7 seats SUV, mainly comparing MDX and QX60. Chuck explained well about QX60. We knew what features we needed and he helped us get the right package. No pressure to buy what the dealer had on the lot. They got our desired packaged and color in two days. Financing went smooth. I would recommend visiting Chuck if you are looking for an Infiniti. ZK

Chuck Vanderwall

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had a positive experience working with Chuck Vanderwall! We look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

Johnson21
5/22/2016

"Great experience!"

We had an awesome experience shopping at Sheehy's! We shopped around a bit before coming to check out the vehicles and even stopped by a few times. Especially, I really thought it was great that we weren't pushed into making a decision until we finally decided. Joe was very quick in making the whole process quick & easy! He even spent time with us in the new vehicle and showing us all the cool features that we may have not noticed during the test drive. Joe even helped us setup our phones and home address in Navigation! I just thought that was very thoughtful! Overall, I'd definitely recommend anyone to shop at this Sheehy location. If you get a chance, work with Joe - he is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly!

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Joe Davison was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

rrmwhite
5/21/2016

"Excellent experience"

I recently purchased a new car from this dealer and was so happy with service I received there. Lance was incredibly patient with me as I was considering my options and helped walk me through what would ultimately work best for my needs and my family. He went above and beyond what I expected from a salesman. I left feeling like I had been honestly and fairly dealt with. I highly recommend him and Sheehy as well. Love my new car!

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Lance Cote was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

Suzprebs
5/17/2016

"Terrific Dealership!"

This was our second new car buying experience at this dealership and we were totally overwhelmed by the attention and professionalism of our salesman, Chuck Vanderwall. We'd talked on the phone and emailed for a few months while we were out of town, and when we arrived at Sheehy, Chuck presented the model we'd talked about, complete with all the packages and in the color I wanted. He was extremely helpful when I changed my mind again and again. He guided me to choose the perfect car for me - a QX70. Chuck went beyond our expectations when he drove to NC the day after our show room visit to pick up the car we wanted - and it was his day off! That's exceptional service and we totally appreciate it!

Chuck Vanderwall

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Chuck Vanderwall was able to help you out! Enjoy your Infiniti QX70 and we look forward to seeing you back again!

Brentlee67
5/16/2016

""Outstanding dealership overall""

We had an outstanding experience with Infinity of Chantilly. Our salesman, Craig Sargent went above and beyond to help make our car buying experience easy and quick. when he called me, he took all the information on what we were looking for and called us back within minutes. He took the time to make sure we felt important and took our needs seriously. Mr. Sargent also made sure we knew everything about the vehicle and followed up with us after purchasing it to make sure we are doing ok. He's always available to help even after the sales complete. This was our first time buying at this dealership and buying an Infinity. We will definitely buy another vehicle at Sheehy Infinity of Chantilly and go through Mr. Sargent. Thank you, Jason & Paula

Craig Sargent

May 17, 2016

Jason & Paula - Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Craig Sargent was able to help you out! Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you back again!

TInfante
5/09/2016

"Excellent Experience"

We had a wonderful experience with Infinity of Chantilly. Our salesman, Paul Blake went above and beyond to help us get into my dream car. He answered every question, stayed way past business hours and have been able to answer more questions about our vehicle weeks after we drove off the lot. Tony in the service department was also extremely helpful. He also went above and beyond to help us with some questions that we had regarding our remote start and came out to greet us in person when we came into the dealership to meet with Paul. We can’t say enough about our great experience and the excellent customer service that we received from Paul, Tony and the rest of the Chantilly team. We will be back when it is time to purchase another vehicle. Thank you, Carlos & Traci Infante

Tony in Service

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Paul Blake was able to help you find the perfect vehicle! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back again soon!

bimracer
5/07/2016

"Impressive Organization !"

Purchased a used vehicle to supplement the Company fleet and found everyone to be very polite and helpful. Contacted Sales and Leasing Consultant Mr. James Timbers, who exceeded my expectations in every way. I was truly impressed with everyone I came in contact with, and would highly recommend James and the rest of the Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly team who delivered an outstanding purchase experience.

Kylie Peluso

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that James Timbers was able to help you out! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviews of Joe Davison