Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

4145 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly Info
About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Infiniti of Chantilly is a privately owned new and used car dealership. Our dealership carries an extensive inventory of new Infiniti and used cars for drivers in Reston, Sterling, Herndon and beyond. Our luxurious cars, like the Infiniti Q50, Infiniti Qx80, Infiniti Qx60, Infiniti Jx35 and Infiniti G37, are renowned for their design, innovation, and value.

About Sheehy Infiniti of Chantilly

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

DE
5/21/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I have purchased 3 vehicles and had all of my service work done at Infiniti of Chantilly over the past 5 years. George Khalil was my salesperson for all 3 purchases and he has now been promoted to General Manager. Congrats George. Bob Fisher has been my services writer over those same 5 years and has been outstanding to work with as well. Those 2 gentlemen and the entire team at Infiniti of Chantilly is the reason why I drive past 2 other Infiniti dealerships that are closer to my house to come to Infiniti of Chantilly.

George/Bob

Wgess
5/19/2015

"George Kahlil is fantastic"

I would suggest you talk to George if you want the best customer service , and I highly recommend you deal with him on your next lease, as hes has always treated me well on my 2 cars. He even picked me up at the office so I could get my new car the day I needed it ! thanks !

Bob in service

John
5/18/2015

"I have dealt with George Kahlil for over 15 years."

I have had only excellent experiences with George Kahlil at Infinity. I have leased and purchased eight cars over the last 15 years and have always received the best prices and service. I just recently turned in a G37X and leased a Q50. I don't think you could find a better dealer anywhere in this area. Their service department has always taken care of my cars . My service contact is Joe Shifflet and he has been the best, I have dealt with these guys for a long time and would recommend them over any dealer in town. John

George Kahlil , Joe Shifflet

Alfred Flowers Jr
5/16/2015

"Great Experience"

I initiated an online request and had a return email within hours from James Timbers. He was very easy to work with and very knowledgable, but not overbearing or too aggressive. I had my best car buying experience with him--in/out of the dealership and on the road in three hours. The General Manager, George Khalil, was fantastic to work with and facilitated a great price; also accommodated me as a active duty military member. The word "no" is not in his vocabulary. He definitely leads by example, sets the tone for customer service, and a terrific customer experience at Sheehy Infiniti Chantilly. It was my first Infiniti (QX80), but I'll be back!

James Timbers ; George Khalil

alberto910
9/06/2014

"Great Service department"

I took my G37 for service on Thursday the 4th of September and I had a great experience, service consultant Josehp Shiflett, was very helpful with sorting out my problem with my vehicle. I like how they have free snacks in the waiting room area, with wifi. My vehicle wasn't even dirty and they still washed it after they did the service.

Josehp Shiflett

nycnsc
4/10/2014

"Never Again"

I went out of my way to use this dealership, but never again! I believe if you tell me something you should follow through, in sales you should want referral business, I would not recommend this dealership.

Chris Taylor and George Khlil

moore22
1/08/2014

"Total JOke...LIARS!! Worked with George Kahlil I..."

Total JOke...LIARS!! Worked with George Kahlil I believe..I was buying a used 200i9 BMW from him. I was trading in a 2007 M45. He looked over my Infiniti, and determined it had been repainted and been in an accident. With that being said, they quoted me a low number on my trade in. so low in fact that I deceided to just go sell it at CarMax because even they were giving me a hight quote So I was definitely interested in moving the car and purchasing the BMW. He ensured me that the BMW was in great shape..well..long story short..I ended up buying the BMW...I took it to CarMax not even 2 months later because I needed to kill some time one day to have it appraised. Low and behold..the BMW has been repainted and repaired on both sides! unbelieveable! liar...I called..and emailed George and the manager..and do you think I got a response back from those clowns??? NOPE!! I've thought about just dropping by to give them a piece of my mind...however...that wouldn't end well...trying to be calm these days...im in a good place in my life!

George Kahlil

JuhyongYi
11/11/2013

"I don't understand how some people have rated this..."

I don't understand how some people have rated this dealership as being five stars. Perhaps the dealer is having their friends and relatives write reviews here. However, if I could give this place negative stars, I would. I took my G35 in to replace the lost lug nut lock key. Sure enough, my service manager comes back to me and tells me that I have five stripped studs on my wheels, and it would cost me additional $250 dollars to get it replaced. Since I didn't come into the shop for this, I thought I would get a second opinion before spending whatever these clowns tell me. Just after getting the lug nut keys replaced, I went to get my car inspected at a nearby Exxon since it was that time of the year again. I told the mechanic there that Infiniti people said five stud on the wheels were stripped, and I would need to replace them. Exxon mechanic looked at the wheels, put a lug nut on every stud on all four wheels, and they all turned without so much as a hitch. So, what happened to five stripped studs that Infiniti told me needing replacement for $250??? Was he talking about the studs on the spare? Or perhaps just trying to rip off another customer? Talk about trying to rob someone blind. These people are not honest, they do not care about customer service, and they will rip you off on first chance they have. You know, it's illegal to steal things from people, or con them out of money. And Chantily Infiniti should be ashamed of themsevles for doing the same.

Service Department/Manager

mestrella
8/09/2013

"My "Service Engine Soon" light lit up on my..."

My "Service Engine Soon" light lit up on my dashboard so I went to get it checked out and it was my passenger catalytic converter and it was under warranty so they replaced it the same day and they let me borrow a loaner car. The service guy "Joe" was really friendly and helpful and I even got a free car wash (wasn't expecting it).

Joe

gregh2002
7/13/2013

"Was looking to purchase a new Q50 and the salesman (Jim..."

Was looking to purchase a new Q50 and the salesman (Jim Capen)dropped the ball completely! I visited the dealership on a Saturday a few weeks later since I didn't hear back from him and I was informed he was with another customer. I waited for approximately 20 minutes then left and also left a note for him to contact me. I am all about customer service and this was a horrible first impression when I was attempting to get their business. Ended up dealing with another dealership in Baltimore (Nationwide) which provided above and beyond customer service along with proactive followup with me throughout the entire process. I even had a pre approved loan from my credit union so I was a serious buyer but again, not sure why they didn't want (respect) my business. Their loss, not mine!

Jim Capen