Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons

8527 Leesburg Pike,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons Info
About Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons

Complimentary to you when you purchase/lease a vehicle from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. Free Annual Va Safety Inspection Ones a year you will need a state required safety inspection, it is only a phone call away. Free Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Keep your vehicle running the way its suppose to, by getting it check out. Free Service Pick Up and Drop Off. You have to service your vehicle, but you have to work; no worries. Just let you service advisor know you have a busy schedule. We will pick the car up service it and return to you. Safety Check and Appraisal Complimentary annual inspection and review of your automotive investment. Free Loaner & Complimentary Car Wash With paid service visit. 24/7 Online Service Appointment At your convenience, in the comfort of your home just a few clicks away you can set up your service appointment Over 500 Pre-Owned Vehicles In-Stock With a network of dealerships in the DC Metropolitan area, we have access to one of the largest used car inventory in town.

About Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Disappointed In VA
6/27/2016

"Satisfied Customer Now!!"

UPDATE: Mr. Aaron Spicer was gracious and expedient in his response to my review. He addressed every issue without delay or hesitation. He is professional and responsive. He turned a disappointing experience into a great one. I think I will be purchasing a fifth Infiniti :) -------------------------------- I recently bought my fourth Infiniti - it was the first and last time I buy any cars from this dealer. I bought the car less than two weeks ago and it was billed and sold as certified. Within those two weeks, my tire pressure sensor core went out and my windshield wipers do not work properly. Within the first three days, I contacted the dealer and let them know that: 1. I would like an Owners manual. I am aware that I can look up everything online but there may be a time when I don't have a signal or my phone is dead. I called Infiniti Consumer Affairs and they graciously offered to send me a manual. 2. I would like a First Aid Kit. I left my other kit in the car I traded and I was assured I would have one in my current car. 3. One of the headsets is missing a battery cover 4. I could not access Infitinit Connection. Even after assurances that I could access it. I spent some of my weekend on the phone with Infiniti. Consumer Affairs only to learn that I was not eligible for the service. 5. I could not access Infiniti Personal Assistant - it was NOT set up as the dealer indicated. Again, I spent more time on the phone with Infiniti Consumer Affairs. After the purchase was final, I placed several calls and emails to salesperson, the finance manager, and even the general manager - no one responded. I am disappointed, it's the little things, although poor customer service has a significant impact.

Glenn Frank

June 28, 2016

I am so sorry to hear you have experienced so many problems after the sale. Please call 703-556-6900 or 703-322-3600 and ask for Executive General Manager Aaron Spicer. I am available to help and we will get these concerns resolved right away. Thank you. -Aaron Spicer

YHW1989
6/19/2016

"Outstanding Service!"

I was assisted with my purchase by Anton Mursin. It was an awesome experience, the best I have had while purchasing a new vehicle. He was professional, friendly and knowledgable about the vehicle. He answered all my questions and the took time and patience to assist me. I would highly recommend this dealership . Great staff and an awesome salesman; Anton Mursin.

July 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience in our dealership, and that Anton Mursin was able to help you out! Enjoy your new vehicle!

My2015
5/23/2016

"Back to back Infiniti's."

Anton Mursin did an excellent job explaining the different models of the Infiniti and explaining the benefits of various packages. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in a great car in Northern Virginia.

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Anton Mursin! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Restonova
5/22/2016

" Worst dealer We ever been to"

Went into the dealership at Sheehy Infiniti Of Tysons on Sunday afternoon at 2pm to test drive of 2016 QX50. Upon arrival, the entire showroom was quite, We were the only two in the showroom. Not exactly a high volume manufacture, salespeople sitting at their seat eyeing on the computer. We were never introduced nor offered to meet with any salesperson, me and my husband standing right by the QX50 for a good 15 minutes and no one even comes up to us if we wanted any help, until we were about to leave. There was a guy approaching, introducing himself as Nana? asking if we need any help.... I am guessing those salespeople they make money by pre-qualifying people and ignoring the window shoppers and they don't want to waste their time on people that look like they can't afford a car. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

None

May 23, 2016

Restonova, I am so sorry to hear that you were not greeted in a timely manner. Please accept my apologies as this should never happen. Our General Sales Manager is going to reach out to you right away to see if we can still have the opportunity to provide the level of service you deserve. Thank you for taking the time to make us aware. I appreciate your honest feedback. -Aaron Spicer, General Manager

hsq50
5/09/2016

"Outstanding service!"

My sales experience at Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons was awesome! My salesman was Anton Mursin who was outstanding! He was a professional from the start and very knowledgeable of the Infiniti that I was looking for. Anton and David (Sales Manager) answered all the questions that I had and made me feel confident with my purchase. I definitely recommend these guys!

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Anton Mursin was able to help get you into your new Infiniti! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Toyota
4/30/2016

"2013 Toyota Highlander"

We purchased a 2013 Highlander Limited and were very pleased with the experience. The sales man we worked with was Anton Mursin who was the consummate professional. He was polite, very knowledgeable and patiently answered all of our questions. All in all a very positive experience.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are so happy Anton Mursin was able to help you find the perfect vehicle! Enjoy, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

troy86
4/22/2016

"service "

04/13 I called to see if their service Dept could replace my windshield. The lady who I spoke to on the phone put me on hold, and she came back saying yes we can do it AWESOME when can I bring it? She said tomorrow at 10 AM. Is that OK? I said yes absolutely I'll be there. I went there at 10:06 AM( to be fair) the lady at the front desk (she was the nicest person among all the people in service dept) I told her I am here for my windshield to be replaced. She responded back we don't do this kind of work LET ME CHECK. I said ok. She went and check with a guy sitting in the back(I assumed he was the service manager) . He came out from his office, he didn't even bother to introduce himself. He goes yeah we don't do this kind of work I don't know even why they set you an appointment for this!! we have to call an outside company to do it. I explained my story to him hey I just bought the car from another dealer. The car won't pass an inspection in my state because the crack on the windshield. The dealer I bought it from said go ahead and take to your closet Infiniti dealer and we'll pay for it. He goes I don't take payment from other dealership unless they're Infiniti dealer. I said they going to pay with a credit card over the phone so really I don't see an issue doing that. He goes yeah it's fine as long as we have the windshield in stock. To this moment I didn't understand the attitude that was going on like thinking in my head this not the way you talk to customer walking in your door. We ordered the windshield Thursday they say it will be here tomorrow afternoon. I said I'll bring it Monday morning. They said ok we'll see you then. Came back Monday to drop the car off. They say oh hold on we didn't even set up an appointment for the other ppl to come in and replace the windshield, and we don't even sure that the windshield is here. She went back again to check with the service manager while I was waiting luckily the Parts guy who ordered it came out and told me your windshield is here so they were trying to play it off oh your window is not here to cover their mess for not securing an appointment. They didn't even bother to call me hey can we reschedule or something. The service manager came again oh we didn't know that the windshield is here(how is that my problem) I mean you open at 7AM don't you see and check your daily appointment?? we set that appointment Thursday the previous week. I mean com'on I could over look the miss communication between them not calling me to keep me inform but speaking to a customer with an attitude!. I have never experience something like that at a dealership! to have a luxury brand the service Dept should be your bread and butter so at least treat your customer right

dont know

April 22, 2016

Troy86, I'm so sorry to hear of what happened. I apologize sincerely for the lack of service you received. We absolutely should be able to accommodate a windshield repair or replacement. Please call me at the store so I can help resolve. Thank You. Aaron Spicer General Manager

INFINITY*****
4/15/2016

"5 Star Service"

Anton Mursin is very pleasant to work with. From the introduction over the phone & when I arrived at the dealership he was professional. He was patient & kind in answering all my questions about finding the perfect car for me. His professionalism has far exceeded my expectations. If your looking for a great car buying experience, Ask for Anton!!

B. R
4/13/2016

"Looook for "Anton Mursin" he will cut you a deal. "

Buying @ Sheehy infiniti of Tysons Corner, VA was great experience. The sales person "Anton Mursin" and the finance person Ahmed had very good and friendly attitude. They did not try to push me into corner. I typically know what I want and what its worth before I shop so it is nice when you work with intellectual people. Looook for "Anton Mursin" he will cut you a deal.

dad2liz.and.ollie
3/23/2016

"An easy buying experience"

Mina Awad and the crew really delivered on our new QX60. From our first interaction, it was clear that Mina was knowledgeable and passionate about Infiniti. He took the time to demonstrate all of the features and help us to decide between this and the comparable Volvo SUV. They allowed us to take one out overnight so we could really experience what the Infiniti had to offer -- that was Saturday. When we came back on Sunday, it was clear that Mina had done some additional research on the Volvo and was prepared to further compare the two vehicles. Post sale, he was terrific with follow-up on a couple of additional items that we decided to order aftermarket (all weather mats and wheel locks). He helped us to set up all the features -- including the infiniti app and also noticed two small (really small, like we'd never have noticed them) imperfections in the leather on one of the doors, which he made sure would be taken care of. To make it even more convenient, Mina arranged for my wife to have a loaner while they did the clean up on the door and she wouldn't have to wait. Sheehy also gave us a great price on the new vehicle and on our trade in. Miguel in finance clearly explained the terms and options (e.g., extended warranty, VIP care, etc.). There was little pressure, even though we kept everyone a bit past closing time to get the deal done. Towney also was terrific in coaching this team! When it is time for another Infiniti, we'll definitely be back to Sheehy. Now, I just need to figure out if they also sell Jeeps!

Mina Awad