Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons

8527 Leesburg Pike,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons Info
About Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons

Complimentary to you when you purchase/lease a vehicle from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. Free Annual Va Safety Inspection Ones a year you will need a state required safety inspection, it is only a phone call away. Free Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Keep your vehicle running the way its suppose to, by getting it check out. Free Service Pick Up and Drop Off. You have to service your vehicle, but you have to work; no worries. Just let you service advisor know you have a busy schedule. We will pick the car up service it and return to you. Safety Check and Appraisal Complimentary annual inspection and review of your automotive investment. Free Loaner & Complimentary Car Wash With paid service visit. 24/7 Online Service Appointment At your convenience, in the comfort of your home just a few clicks away you can set up your service appointment Over 500 Pre-Owned Vehicles In-Stock With a network of dealerships in the DC Metropolitan area, we have access to one of the largest used car inventory in town.

About Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

KennyCowboys
9/17/2016

"Great Service"

By name I would like to thank Anton Mursin, Towney Townsend, and Mina Awad. Anton, your professionalism and knowledge of Infiniti cars was a huge made a huge difference in my decision to stay with the Infiniti family and not purchase a Mercedes; Towney, you were my first point of contact. You pulled the cover off a lie that was told to me at another dealership and for that I thank you tremendously; Mina, you worked the phones and found the financing I needed. Great teamwork and professionalism guys! Proof of how much I liked the experience...I recommended to my best friend that he reach out to you, Anton. Hopefully he will be typing a great review in the next few days or week from now.

Mina Awad

September 20, 2016

Thank you Kenny for the outstanding review!! We are thrilled that you decided to come back to us, and that our team was there to remind you of how great our family is!! Enjoy your new vehicle, we look forward to seeing you again soon!!

sirchase
8/20/2016

"Happy in.St Thomas "

I am a long time Infiniti shopper having had purchased my 7th Infiniti vehicle right before I left for 9 days in St. Thomas..I may be a big supporter of the brand but I am a huge advocate for top notch customer service. I expect it anywhere I spend my money. I.can honestly say that I was very pleased by the customer service that was extended to my wife for this recent purchase of our new 2016 Infiniti QX 60'. Anton went above and beyond to make sure my wife was happy. Between the dynamic duo of Anton Mursin and Sales Manager Towney Townsend they did an outstanding job way beyond the 5 stars plateau afforded by this rsting.

September 03, 2016

Thank you so much for the outstanding review!! We are so glad that you had such a exceptional experience with our dealership, and that Anton & Towney were able to help you out!! Enjoy your new QX60!!

bruinchris@aol.com
8/06/2016

"Great Service"

Mina Awad was very friendly and professional. He helps us get a used certified J35 for way under market value. I highly recommend Mina for your next purchase, dealing with him was stress free.

Mina Awad

August 08, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad that you had such a positive experience with our dealership, and that Mina was able to help you out! Enjoy your new J35!!!

Asif223
7/27/2016

"Bad c/s in service dept"

I have been waiting for a recall part on a QX60 over 3 months every time I call service department, am being told the part is still not here, I went for an oil change last week and was told the recall part is in stock by service manager Mr.Huk, after waiting for 1.5hr he came back and said my parts department is messed up they made a mistake, recall part is still not in here, I think they are just feeding customer b/s

July 29, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and I am so sorry for any misunderstanding about the part you are waiting for. I would like to try to find a resolution. Please give me a call at the store. 703-322-3600, Aaron Spicer General Manager

Disappointed In VA
6/27/2016

"Satisfied Customer Now!!"

UPDATE: Mr. Aaron Spicer was gracious and expedient in his response to my review. He addressed every issue without delay or hesitation. He is professional and responsive. He turned a disappointing experience into a great one. I think I will be purchasing a fifth Infiniti :) -------------------------------- I recently bought my fourth Infiniti - it was the first and last time I buy any cars from this dealer. I bought the car less than two weeks ago and it was billed and sold as certified. Within those two weeks, my tire pressure sensor core went out and my windshield wipers do not work properly. Within the first three days, I contacted the dealer and let them know that: 1. I would like an Owners manual. I am aware that I can look up everything online but there may be a time when I don't have a signal or my phone is dead. I called Infiniti Consumer Affairs and they graciously offered to send me a manual. 2. I would like a First Aid Kit. I left my other kit in the car I traded and I was assured I would have one in my current car. 3. One of the headsets is missing a battery cover 4. I could not access Infitinit Connection. Even after assurances that I could access it. I spent some of my weekend on the phone with Infiniti. Consumer Affairs only to learn that I was not eligible for the service. 5. I could not access Infiniti Personal Assistant - it was NOT set up as the dealer indicated. Again, I spent more time on the phone with Infiniti Consumer Affairs. After the purchase was final, I placed several calls and emails to salesperson, the finance manager, and even the general manager - no one responded. I am disappointed, it's the little things, although poor customer service has a significant impact.

Glenn Frank

June 28, 2016

I am so sorry to hear you have experienced so many problems after the sale. Please call 703-556-6900 or 703-322-3600 and ask for Executive General Manager Aaron Spicer. I am available to help and we will get these concerns resolved right away. Thank you. -Aaron Spicer

YHW1989
6/19/2016

"Outstanding Service!"

I was assisted with my purchase by Anton Mursin. It was an awesome experience, the best I have had while purchasing a new vehicle. He was professional, friendly and knowledgable about the vehicle. He answered all my questions and the took time and patience to assist me. I would highly recommend this dealership . Great staff and an awesome salesman; Anton Mursin.

July 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience in our dealership, and that Anton Mursin was able to help you out! Enjoy your new vehicle!

My2015
5/23/2016

"Back to back Infiniti's."

Anton Mursin did an excellent job explaining the different models of the Infiniti and explaining the benefits of various packages. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in a great car in Northern Virginia.

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Anton Mursin! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Restonova
5/22/2016

" Worst dealer We ever been to"

Went into the dealership at Sheehy Infiniti Of Tysons on Sunday afternoon at 2pm to test drive of 2016 QX50. Upon arrival, the entire showroom was quite, We were the only two in the showroom. Not exactly a high volume manufacture, salespeople sitting at their seat eyeing on the computer. We were never introduced nor offered to meet with any salesperson, me and my husband standing right by the QX50 for a good 15 minutes and no one even comes up to us if we wanted any help, until we were about to leave. There was a guy approaching, introducing himself as Nana? asking if we need any help.... I am guessing those salespeople they make money by pre-qualifying people and ignoring the window shoppers and they don't want to waste their time on people that look like they can't afford a car. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

None

May 23, 2016

Restonova, I am so sorry to hear that you were not greeted in a timely manner. Please accept my apologies as this should never happen. Our General Sales Manager is going to reach out to you right away to see if we can still have the opportunity to provide the level of service you deserve. Thank you for taking the time to make us aware. I appreciate your honest feedback. -Aaron Spicer, General Manager

hsq50
5/09/2016

"Outstanding service!"

My sales experience at Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons was awesome! My salesman was Anton Mursin who was outstanding! He was a professional from the start and very knowledgeable of the Infiniti that I was looking for. Anton and David (Sales Manager) answered all the questions that I had and made me feel confident with my purchase. I definitely recommend these guys!

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Anton Mursin was able to help get you into your new Infiniti! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Toyota
4/30/2016

"2013 Toyota Highlander"

We purchased a 2013 Highlander Limited and were very pleased with the experience. The sales man we worked with was Anton Mursin who was the consummate professional. He was polite, very knowledgeable and patiently answered all of our questions. All in all a very positive experience.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are so happy Anton Mursin was able to help you find the perfect vehicle! Enjoy, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviews of Anton Mursin