Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons

8527 Leesburg Pike,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons Info
About Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons

Complimentary to you when you purchase/lease a vehicle from Infiniti of Tysons Corner. Free Annual Va Safety Inspection Ones a year you will need a state required safety inspection, it is only a phone call away. Free Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Keep your vehicle running the way its suppose to, by getting it check out. Free Service Pick Up and Drop Off. You have to service your vehicle, but you have to work; no worries. Just let you service advisor know you have a busy schedule. We will pick the car up service it and return to you. Safety Check and Appraisal Complimentary annual inspection and review of your automotive investment. Free Loaner & Complimentary Car Wash With paid service visit. 24/7 Online Service Appointment At your convenience, in the comfort of your home just a few clicks away you can set up your service appointment Over 500 Pre-Owned Vehicles In-Stock With a network of dealerships in the DC Metropolitan area, we have access to one of the largest used car inventory in town.

About Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

JentheBuckeye
1/19/2016

"Clear Violation of Advertising Fraud Laws"

STEER CLEAR! While my sales rep Anton was awesome and totally knowledgeable about the vehicle features, the finance office is dishonest. We purchased 2 cars from this dealership in October (now known as Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons Corner), after they sent us an email advertising our cars for a set amount, we finalized our deals only to find that our contract was significantly different than the amounts we agreed upon that were advertised. After we VEHEMENTLY advised that we did not want ANY extra items, Miguel in finance tacked on an extra $4k to one of our cars and $3k on another AND raised our interest rate beyond what we qualified for. We contacted him the very next day to get it corrected and to paraphrase were told "Tough Luck." We've since contacted the CFPB, the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board and the FTC as there are laws that protect us from dealer fraud. So steer clear and if you've already done business with them and your contract has changed from the amount you discussed, you do have rights and and may be able to get a refund. There's way more dealers out here that are honest and actually value their customers.

Sheehy Infiniti of Tysons responded to this review

February 02, 2016

We are so sorry to hear of your experience with the previous ownership group at the dealership. Sheehy acquired this store December 16th 2015 and we are focused on creating a truly exceptional sales and service experience for Infiniti consumers in the Tysons area. Sheehy is an upstanding dealer group in this market focused on administering honest and ethical business practices all times. As the new General Manager of the dealership, I would like to learn more about your experience and see what I can to. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you! Aaron Spicer, General Manager, 703-556-6900 or aaronspicer@sheehy.com.

Tpeterson210
12/02/2015

"Anton, Anton, Anton"

So this was my first time ever buying a car. Anton was very persistent to make sure I get the best deal, patient & just an all around good guy. The fact that he dealt with my mother & kept calm made him even a better sales guy. I will definitely be going back for future purchases & recommend him. Thanks Anton.

Basher

Mr.Vargas
11/10/2015

"Great Dealership to Buy a Used Car!!!"

Anton Mursin! Anton Mursin! Anton Mursin! I walked in, new the vehicle I wanted to test drive, Anton was quick, honest, and listened. No hassle, no dealership headaches, just go there and save yourself sometime. If you want an honest no pressure sales experience visit Anton. Thanks! I will be back again!

Nessie
9/30/2015

"An awesome experience"

One of the best car buying experiences we have ever had. From the sales-person to the manager, all were extremely welcoming, friendly, and helpful. We purchased a used G35. They went out of their way to please us with pricing, extras, and delivery. We would certainly recommend this dealer to our family and friends.

Willpsu2013
9/08/2015

"Great car buying experience! "

Paul was extremely helpful throughout my car buying experience. Paul reached out after I submitted my information online, and he left the impression of someone that is extremely knowledgeable, courteous, friendly. He spent time explaining in great length every single feature on the vehicle. Throughout the entire process, Paul was there to make me feel as comfortable as I can be. Thanks Paul!

ycao421
9/05/2015

"The best car buying experience I've ever had"

Adrian is hands down the best car sales person I've ever dealt with. Adrian approached me when I was just strolling through the dealership parking lot, from the very beginning, he left the impression of someone that is extremely knowledgeable, courteous, friendly. I've never had a car sales person spent that much time explaining to great length of every single feature on the vehicle. Throughout the entire process I never felt pressured, the negotiation process was so easy it was almost non-existent. Just easily the best car buying experience I've ever had!

Grinagain
8/30/2015

"Amazing experience!"

We had the most positive car-buying experience last weekend at Infiniti of Tysons Corner! The sales and financing team (DAVID W., ZACH J., and MIGUEL C.) treated us with dignity and respect throughout the entire process. They were very accommodating – from initial contact to financing and final paperwork – and made us feel as important as new car purchasers, even though we were buying a used car. Our salesperson, DAVID WASKIEWICZ, was amazing! He was extremely honest and straightforward, patiently answering a ton of questions and never pressuring us to make a purchase. Even after the sale, when we had a minor item to resolve, he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We were also impressed with another salesperson: ZACH JENKINS. He stepped in to assist on a couple of occasions, and he treated us with the same level of professionalism and courtesy as David. David and Zach made us feel very welcome, and we are pleased to say that we are now part of the Infiniti family. If you are in the market for a new or used car, we highly recommend you stop by Infiniti of Tysons Corner and ask for David or Zach!

Carlo64
8/22/2015

"Leasing a new vehicle "

The sales team was fantastic! Zachwas very accommodating to my needs which made this process easy. I highly recommend them and will return to do more business with them.

Dcarriaza
8/12/2015

"Awesome experience!"

David is an awesome salesman. He had a vast knowledge of the vehicle that I came to lease. Answered all my questions and overall has an outgoing personality. Made me feel comfortable through the whole process. Never have I dealt with somebody with as much transparent before.

Margo - Reston, VA
8/02/2015

"Excellent experience with Zach Jenkins at INFINITI "

If you are interested in driving an INFINITI, run, do not walk, to see Zach Jenkins at INFINITI of Tysons Corner. Zach is knowledgeable and passionate about these quality vehicles. He was also very patient as he helped me through the many facets of purchasing a used car. Zach responded quickly and positively to every one of my questions, both in the showroom and on the phone. He was an excellent "teacher" as he schooled me on the many features in the car I bought. INFINITI of Tysons Corner is fortunate to have Zach Jenkins representing them in the competitive field of car buying. Thanks, Zach, for such a smooth experience. Margo Reston, VA

Reviews of Miguel Castro