Sherwood of Salisbury Kia

Martin Kia and Mazda

bigapple
8/07/2015

"I'll Be Back"

I highly recommend dealing with Marquise Dismuke. He is a credit to his profession and a tremendous asset to Sherwood Ford. Great price and fast service.

Marquise Dismuke in sales, and his sales manager Darrel.

SARA CARMINE
8/04/2015

"SARA CARMINE PURCHASE"

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A KIA SPORTAGE AND JUST LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP. I MUST SAY MY SALES ASSOCIATTE: KEVIN VELIZ WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND DID NOT PRESSURE ME. HE WAS THE ONE THAT CAME UP TO ME WITH A WARM HANDSHAKE INTRODUCING HIMSELF AND I LIKED THAT. IT TOOK ME OVER A WEEK TO DECIDE TO PURCHASE. IN THE MEANTIME I MET WITH THE LOAN MANAGER RON WEBER AND EXPLAINED THE FINANCING AND EVEN ALLOWED ME TO TAKE THE VEHICLE HOME. THIS WAS ICING ON THE CAKE! I COULDN'T GET OVER HOW PATIENT THEY WERE WITH ME. THIS WAS A HARD DECISION DUE TO THE FACT I HAD NOT HAD A CAR PAYMENT IN YEARS. I WAS ACCOMADATED BY THE DEALERSHIP MANAGER AS WELL. I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE HOW HAPPY I AM. PLEASE TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, NEW OR USED YOU CAN FIND WHATEVER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THERE. THEY HAVE 4 USED CAR LOTS AND DID YOU KNOW WHATEVER YOU PURCHASE FROM SHERWOOD QUALIFY FOR THE "ADVANTAGE PLAN" AND THAT IS LIFETIME OIL CHANGES, ENGINE COVERAGE, TOWING, SHUTTLE, MULTI POINT INSPECTIONS (86 PT), TIRE ROTATIONS AND BRAKE INSPECTION, CUSTOM TOUCH-UP PAINT, FREE COLLISION ESTIMATE. OTHER DEALERS DO NOT OFFER THIS! SINCE I HAVE PURCHASED I HAVE RECOMMENDED 3 OTHER PEOPLE TO BUY THERE. HORRAY!!!!!.....FOR KEVIN AND RON. LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SARA

KEVIN VELIZ, RON WEBER AND THE KIA SALES MANAGER

Lorie P
8/03/2015

"Service Department (Crystal) is Friendly and Helpful!"

We have been super satisfied with our experience in getting routine service performed at Kia. The service personnel (Crystal and Judy) are always friendly and helpful. Whatever we have needed they have accomodated with a smile - they do a great job and are always pleasant to their customers. Recommend them highly!

Crystal, Judy

Oursix19973
7/30/2015

"A great new car buying experience."

We went to Sherwood Kia to replace our 3 year old leased Soul with a new, upgraded one. We felt comfortable from our first contact which was through Truecar.com I went online first to research and price the car I wanted and the cost of the options. They not only honored the price I was given online but made sure I got the color and options I wanted, even though that car wasn't on their lot. We were so used to being pushed to buy.what the dealer had in stock, this was a pleasant change. Our sales rep, Keven went out of his way to make sure we were happy. After 35 years as the owner of a recruiting business I'v become a pretty good judge of people. Kevin is the exact opposite of the stereotypical "car salesman". He's honest, sincere and although he wants to make the sale, he is genuinely interested in making sure you are happy with the "deal". Our experience overall with him, the Manager and the Finance Manager was a great one. I have already referred my friend to them and would not hesitate to refer anyone looking for a new Kia. They put customer satisfaction first because they know that's what generates more business. In addition to this new car purchase, we have also been bringing our Sportage to them for service for the past two years. They have an excellent service department as well.

Kevin Veliz

shawnfocus
8/22/2014

"Friendly service and low prices"

I deal shopped 4 tires for my Focus and Sherwood Kia really took care of me. Not only did I come in under budget, but Matt in the service department really knew his stuff, and identified a potential problem before it got worse. My CV boot was torn and loosing grease. Got an appointment to have that fixed for a fair price on Monday!

Matt

dybrock
11/21/2012

"They are liars, thieves, and cheats that will do anything..."

They are liars, thieves, and cheats that will do anything to get the car off the lot then turn their back once something goes wrong. On August 18, 2012 I purchased a 2006 Dodge Magnum from Sales Rep. Kevin Campbell with a down payment of $3,475 bu check (originally $3,500 but $25 was deducted due to a nonfunctional lighter) leaving me with a balance over $13,000. On September 9th my car cut off on me in the middle of an intersection as I was making a left turn. I took it to the Ourisman Dodge of Alexandria on September 10th and was informed that my PCM board was bad and needed to be replaced and I also had dirty transmission fluid. On September 10th I begin calling Sherwood of Salisbury financial department asking if I should get it fixed or return it to them to get it fixed and for several days my call was not returned. I discovered that the finance person was out of town so she was unable to return my calls. By September 18th I was finally able to speak with the sales rep who first tried to tell me that it was pass the 30 day warranty but that was resolved since it was discovered I had been trying to contact them with the problem before the 30 days. I verbally explained what the mechanics informed me of at Ourisman and I was told to bring the car in and it the problem was something the warranty covered it would be fixed. After taking them my car (I'm almost 100 miles South of the dealership) they conformed the problem and in formed me that although the problem is making the car turn off it wasn't something related to the engine or transmission so they would not cover it. I then asked if they knew this was a problem before they sold me the car and they informed me that they do not perform diagnostic test on their cars so they wouldn't have known this. I ask about the check points review list they guarantee with the car and I was informed that it was in the archives and they could not provide it to me at the time. It's kind of hard for me to believe that a dealership would place a car on the lot without performing a diagnostic test to make sure everything is okay before selling it. I was informed that I now had to pay over $600 in addition to the $3,475 I paid less than 30 days before the problem to fix this problem.

Kevin Campbell

Happyfordowner
11/29/2011

"I called into the dealership before normal hours an was..."

I called into the dealership before normal hours an was surprised that a gentleman answered by the name of Kevin Sheffield. I explained my problem an he was very helpful after I got used to his deep southern accent. He is a very nice fellow that went out of his way to get me the help I asked for. Iv delt with quite a few svc managers there that Bruce has hired over the years an he is by far the best. I look forward to his assistance for many years to come. Good job Bruce on having such a stellar service Dept,Stacey Burroughs. Tony Leung Danny Maxwell and great technicians that keep your customers rolling.

Kevin sheffield

sparkplug
11/25/2011

"When I got to your parts Dept. a man by the name of Joe..."

When I got to your parts Dept. a man by the name of Joe asked if he could help me. I explained the issue i was having with my truck. after patiently listening to me, he suggested two possible solutions. I first used the lower cost part, and that fixed my problem. Its great to talk to someone who knows whats going on. Great service. Very knowledgeable. seamed concerned about my needs.

Joseph Crocetti

ms00812
11/09/2011

"We had problems and thought we would have to return the..."

We had problems and thought we would have to return the vechile. But they decided to go the extra mile and replace with a new one.

Jeff , Mike

Jeffrobbins1960
4/07/2011

"Purchased a new Lincoln and real enjoyed working with the..."

Purchased a new Lincoln and real enjoyed working with the Salesman, Franko, he took the time my wife and I needed to learn the SYNC system and as well as the audio system of the auto. The car was ready when promised and we enjoy the ride. We have already recommended Sherwood to our friends.