Read Reviews Shirley Auto Group

Manufacturer: Used Car Dealer

4.3

3.9

based on 44 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

• Christine ZabickiGeneral Manager5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Shirley Auto Group

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Shirley Auto Group has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Shirley Auto Group

Make yourself at home. Whether you’re ready to buy or just thinking about it, we have tools on this site to help you with all aspects of buying a used car. Browse our inventory, view our specials, get a quick credit check or look over our specials here at Shirley Auto Group.

We’re here to help you buy the used vehicle that’s right for you. You’ll find several tools on this site to make the process as easy as possible. Browse Shirley Auto Group’s used car inventory, view our specials, apply for credit or arrange for service. Be sure to see us first when looking for a Used Cars New York.

610 Montauk Highway

"Beyond Happy!!!"

Ladyann63
7/29/2014 11:45:23 PM

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

Shirley Auto Group, promises and they deliver. I am the proud new owner of a beautiful Chevy Malibu. after being screwed over buy a buy here -pay here.John Mazz helped me to finance a car within a few days without the haggle and pressure that I've dealt with in the past, very pleasant experience. Alexa who finalized my paperwork is easy to talk to, and made the final process a breeze. So if you need a car I recommend you to get to Shirley Auto Group I'm sure you want be disappointed. And don't forget to ask for John Mazz & Alexa they are great!

Twitter
"Great Personnel, Bad Buy"

Sophiex3
7/12/2014 8:13:12 PM

2.4

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

I went to Shirley auto group for a used car for my 19th birthday, I had no credit so I was very limited with areas of choice for a car. The personnel was very friendly but very pushy, calling me frequently to come in and sign for the car. When all was said, signed and done, I sat in my new dodge caliber and immediately noticed something was wrong, the brakes squeaked when they were pressed and my back trunk light was missing it's bulb. When I drove it and pressed the brakes it made this horrible screeching noise. I brought it back but was told that nothing could really be done for the brakes. About a week later the check engine light came on, one of the headlights went out and the taillights stopped working. Within a years time, I had to replace all four cylinders and all the bulbs. The worst part? It's an 07 Caliber worth about $6,000-$7000 at the time of purchase. They sold it to me for nearly $16,000. Bad deal.

"Awesome!!!!"

bwansor
6/12/2014 8:14:01 PM

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

From the moment I walked in to the time I walked out with my keys to my 2013 Elantra. Never once did I feel pressured. Above and beyond customer service. Great Experience!! Thank you again John and the staff at Shirley Auto Group.

"Excellent experience!!"

jewel410
4/26/2014 11:07:57 AM

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

John and the staff were fantastic! They made our shopping experience wonderful! I love my new car and I would shop there again. I definitely recommend Shirley Auto group!

Twitter
"taking advantage of seniors"

nantucket2014
4/17/2014 3:08:51 PM

Christine Zabicki

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

This dealership only cares about making a sale. Took advantage of my dad that has dementia and no license and gave him a car for twice the price of his trade in. His credit rating is terrible and somehow they mmanaged to get a 9% car loan for him. He is on social security and even before his car loan did not have enough money to make monthly budget. Stay away from this dealership. They have NO conscience.

"Review"

Shshshelby0x
4/10/2014 11:46:17 PM

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

Experience was excellent. Quality of work was exquisite. Employees were extremely helpful, and best accommodated my needs and truly appreciated the employees efforts to do so. I enjoyed my overall experience here.

"Friendly service"

vanmomaj4
4/3/2014 7:18:26 PM

Dan

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

I was greeted on the lot within moments of arriving by Dan. He was very friendly and professional and willing to assist with anything I needed. As my credit was fairly poor, Dan worked with with his coworker, John to obtain financing for me at the best rate possible. I was nervous about the entire process as i have not done it before it the employees at Shirley Auto Group made it pretty easy and I had my car a few days!!!

Twitter
"Brought car 5 months ago nothing but problems of course..."

joancamp
3/25/2014 1:18:51 PM

Dan
Gina

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

Brought car 5 months ago nothing but problems of course nothing covered. Told to take to ford dealer which I've done 5 times Shirley auto put brake pads on bad rotors. No heat for whole winter that they told me they fixed 92.00 later. Car stalls out completely steering wheel locks while driving thought we were going to die. Now it locks up when u first start car when cold. It's a death trap. I said isn't there a lemon law and Dan told me ford was responsible even though I didn't buy car from ford. Smh went to police they told me to call lawyer so any one out there that has been wronged by these very bad business people please email me @ twis@optonline.net . My name is Joan the worst was when I said to Gina that I wanted to trade car in but God forbid a Mother brought it and had her children in car it's not safe. She said " I wouldn't know who brought it" I just looked with disbelief and wondered how she lays her head on a pillow at night.

Twitter
"Such an honest and trustworthy dealership! Recommended to..."

Chelseyobrien
1/26/2014 12:00:50 PM

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

Such an honest and trustworthy dealership! Recommended to everyone I know! John helped me so much and made everything so easy. Everyone there was great! But john was my favorite! Such a nice guy!

Twitter
"I went in on Monday and had a car by Tuesday. Dan, John..."

AngelaWalsh123
1/14/2014 2:58:55 PM

My Review Of Shirley Auto Group:

I went in on Monday and had a car by Tuesday. Dan, John and Alexa made it a very pleasant experience. My credit is less than perfect and I was working with very little money they worked miracles for me and found me the best deal I couldn't ask for anything more. They really work hard to get you the best deal. A very caring group of people, who take into consideration a persons financial situations and bend over backwards to make there customers happy. I Will recommend them to all of my friends and family. Thank you guys for all of your help. I love it.

Reviews 11-20 >>