Shirley Auto Group

610 Montauk Highway,
Shirley, New York 11967
Shirley Auto Group Info
About Shirley Auto Group

Make yourself at home. Whether you’re ready to buy or just thinking about it, we have tools on this site to help you with all aspects of buying a used car. Browse our inventory, view our specials, get a quick credit check or look over our specials here at Shirley Auto Group. We’re here to help you buy the used vehicle that’s right for you. You’ll find several tools on this site to make the process as easy as possible. Browse Shirley Auto Group’s used car inventory, view our specials, apply for credit or arrange for service. Be sure to see us first when looking for a Used Cars New York. Shirley Auto Group 610 Montauk Highway Shirley, New York 11967 Phone: 877-7-YOU-R-APPROVED

About Shirley Auto Group

Thursday 9:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Year Of Oil Changes
johnferrando
3/24/2015

"great experience "

Great experience, really frendly and helpful. Makes you feel at home no stress like when you go to other dealers, they did not pressure us into the car.

terry

Jennifer M
3/10/2015

"Excellent All Around"

I was very pleased with the way in which I was treated at this dealership. Everyone I came into contact with were super friendly, as well as helpful. I was in and out in about 2 hours. Came in just to look and left with the perfect car at the perfect price. I had been to other dealerships prior to coming here, and I will never go back to any other place first!!!! Will be looking for a second auto in a few months or so and will go back to Shirley Auto Group first!

John S. sales and Jessica biller.

BritanyK
2/12/2015

"Awesome experience. "

I went there not expecting much to happen but within hours I left with an amazing car. I just mentioned that the air looked a little low in one tire and John drove it to the gas station and put air in all of them. They explained everything to me in detail. They were very friendly, helpful people.

Jessica

kjacks24
2/03/2015

"Quick and Easy car purchase"

They were completely professional and quick with helping me. I crashed my car and they had me approved and driving away with a new car in two days.

Jessica

Chamois
12/28/2014

"A true professional. "

At a time when customer service is crucial, Mr. Mazz was a breath of fresh air. His knowledge of the auto industry is top notch.

celidah1
11/20/2014

"excellent,excellent"

I would recommend Shirley Auto group to all my friend and family. From the minute me and my husband walked in they were friendly and extremely helpful even til they got us approved. I thank you very much.

leoluv1
9/07/2014

"Honest and Real"

My experience with Shirley Auto Group was truly a rewarding and expedient adventure. As a first-time purchaser of a fairly new vehicle, the dealership manager John, and his staff, were straightforward and honest in every phase of the process; from selecting the appropriate vehicle within my financial limit, to acquiring the best institution to accept the financing of my vehicle. I am truly happy and very satisfied with everything Shirley Auto Group did and continues to do for me. Thanks again John.

Ladyann63
7/29/2014

"Beyond Happy!!!"

Shirley Auto Group, promises and they deliver. I am the proud new owner of a beautiful Chevy Malibu. after being screwed over buy a buy here -pay here.John Mazz helped me to finance a car within a few days without the haggle and pressure that I've dealt with in the past, very pleasant experience. Alexa who finalized my paperwork is easy to talk to, and made the final process a breeze. So if you need a car I recommend you to get to Shirley Auto Group I'm sure you want be disappointed. And don't forget to ask for John Mazz & Alexa they are great!

Sophiex3
7/12/2014

"Great Personnel, Bad Buy"

I went to Shirley auto group for a used car for my 19th birthday, I had no credit so I was very limited with areas of choice for a car. The personnel was very friendly but very pushy, calling me frequently to come in and sign for the car. When all was said, signed and done, I sat in my new dodge caliber and immediately noticed something was wrong, the brakes squeaked when they were pressed and my back trunk light was missing it's bulb. When I drove it and pressed the brakes it made this horrible screeching noise. I brought it back but was told that nothing could really be done for the brakes. About a week later the check engine light came on, one of the headlights went out and the taillights stopped working. Within a years time, I had to replace all four cylinders and all the bulbs. The worst part? It's an 07 Caliber worth about $6,000-$7000 at the time of purchase. They sold it to me for nearly $16,000. Bad deal.

bwansor
6/12/2014

"Awesome!!!!"

From the moment I walked in to the time I walked out with my keys to my 2013 Elantra. Never once did I feel pressured. Above and beyond customer service. Great Experience!! Thank you again John and the staff at Shirley Auto Group.

Reviews of John Mazz