Shirley Auto Group

Shirley Auto Group Info

JTL Auto Inc

BigDan616
8/27/2016

"The service was a 10 wanted a car and they got me into 1 "

Salesman shaun was excelent he helped find a car that i liked answered all my questions and finance manager john worked w me and got me a loan for the car overall these 2 guys went above and beyond to help me and i will recomend them to everyone

Salesman shawn finance manager john

John Ardolino
7/23/2016

"4 Cars Bought So Far"

John & Gina efforts are always appreciated. They made the experience of purchasing the 4 cars over the years an easy transition, even knowing my cheap and demanding personality. Its a way of mine to by american and I try to patronize my local businesses. They and all the staff make that easy!!

Michelle

orusso
7/05/2016

"Great Expierience"

Amazing experience here with Jules and John, the two people who helped me get me get my beautiful, nearly perfect 2012 Hyundai Elantra. I went in with a specific price that I was not willing to negotiate on and they worked with me to make it happen. The car inside and out is perfect and no problems to report, good reviews at first trip to the mechanic. Couldn't have asked for a better epxerience.

Jules, John

CaelanShae
6/03/2016

"Amazing Experience!"

I had an amazing experience here! I wasn't sure what to expect after reading some reviews but I assure you this is a place you want to deal with! Awesome customer service. I test drove a 2015 Jeep Patriot Sport, I had no money to put down, a practically totaled car that I didn't even think about trading because who would want it? Well, they took my beat up car, I put no money down, they got me a 1.6% interest rate and the whole process just went so amazingly smooth. I felt like family there and felt they were just as excited as me for my upgrade!

John, Jules

BombBayy
4/13/2016

"Very nice people "

My first car let alone leasing one , John made me comfortable bob very understanding as is John Michelle was very nice just over all a great experience & for not knowing if I'd even see my next birthday to actually buying a car I almost cried but very happy that I could share my moment with them ...

John bob Michelle

KToys
3/25/2016

"One of the best experieceses of my life ! "

The experience I had at Shirley Auto Group was one of the best, ever. John was amazing. Can not stress that enough. He put me at ease and made the entire experience so easy. Michelle was also a huge help, couldn't of done any of this with out them! Thank you so much !! :)

John Mazurkiewicz and Michelle

Proline123
2/28/2016

"Anthony D Col."

John and Michelle was terrific. Both of them made my first time buying a truck pleasurable and simple...They gave me the best deal possible. I will recommend Shirley Auto Group to all my friends and family..Very Professional

John, Michelle

supErmom4
2/20/2016

"they we're very gd to me they explain everything this was m."

John & Bob were a gd help got me the best deal I'm so happy & satisfy they didn't take advantage at all they help me so much this was my first time

Bob/ John

Jrd612
1/31/2016

"Understanding my needs. "

John and Michelle were great. I needed a car wth a specific budget in mind and had to be practical for both work and personal use. I don't have the greatest credit history and still John was able to get me the right deal. They met all the requirements and never tried to "sell" me on another idea. Very happy with the experience.

John, Michelle

Lynne
1/18/2016

"Best experience I have ever had when purchasing a car. "

I purchased a car for my son and it was the easiest, best experience I have ever had when buying a car. I explained to John what payment I needed and he made it happen. No surprises with payments, interest rate, and everything they told me was exactly the same as when I went in to sign the papers. My son had his new car in a few days and he is so happy!!! The car is great and I will go back to them when I need a car for myself. I can't thank Bob and John enough for assisting me.

Bob and John