Shirley Auto Group

Good

Shirley Auto Group

Shirley Auto Group Info
About Shirley Auto Group

Make yourself at home. Whether you’re ready to buy or just thinking about it, we have tools on this site to help you with all aspects of buying a used car. Browse our inventory, view our specials, get a quick credit check or look over our specials here at Shirley Auto Group. We’re here to help you buy the used vehicle that’s right for you. You’ll find several tools on this site to make the process as easy as possible. Browse Shirley Auto Group’s used car inventory, view our specials, apply for credit or arrange for service. Be sure to see us first when looking for a Used Cars New York. Shirley Auto Group 610 Montauk Highway Shirley, New York 11967 Phone: 877-7-YOU-R-APPROVED

About Shirley Auto Group

Thursday 9:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Year Of Oil Changes

"Honest and Real"

My experience with Shirley Auto Group was truly a rewarding and expedient adventure. As a first-time purchaser of a fairly new vehicle, the dealership manager John, and his staff, were straightforward and honest in every phase of the process; from selecting the appropriate vehicle within my financial limit, to acquiring the best institution to accept the financing of my vehicle. I am truly happy and very satisfied with everything Shirley Auto Group did and continues to do for me. Thanks again John.

"Beyond Happy!!!"

Shirley Auto Group, promises and they deliver. I am the proud new owner of a beautiful Chevy Malibu. after being screwed over buy a buy here -pay here.John Mazz helped me to finance a car within a few days without the haggle and pressure that I've dealt with in the past, very pleasant experience. Alexa who finalized my paperwork is easy to talk to, and made the final process a breeze. So if you need a car I recommend you to get to Shirley Auto Group I'm sure you want be disappointed. And don't forget to ask for John Mazz & Alexa they are great!

"Great Personnel, Bad Buy"

I went to Shirley auto group for a used car for my 19th birthday, I had no credit so I was very limited with areas of choice for a car. The personnel was very friendly but very pushy, calling me frequently to come in and sign for the car. When all was said, signed and done, I sat in my new dodge caliber and immediately noticed something was wrong, the brakes squeaked when they were pressed and my back trunk light was missing it's bulb. When I drove it and pressed the brakes it made this horrible screeching noise. I brought it back but was told that nothing could really be done for the brakes. About a week later the check engine light came on, one of the headlights went out and the taillights stopped working. Within a years time, I had to replace all four cylinders and all the bulbs. The worst part? It's an 07 Caliber worth about $6,000-$7000 at the time of purchase. They sold it to me for nearly $16,000. Bad deal.

"Awesome!!!!"

From the moment I walked in to the time I walked out with my keys to my 2013 Elantra. Never once did I feel pressured. Above and beyond customer service. Great Experience!! Thank you again John and the staff at Shirley Auto Group.

"Excellent experience!!"

John and the staff were fantastic! They made our shopping experience wonderful! I love my new car and I would shop there again. I definitely recommend Shirley Auto group!

"taking advantage of seniors"

This dealership only cares about making a sale. Took advantage of my dad that has dementia and no license and gave him a car for twice the price of his trade in. His credit rating is terrible and somehow they mmanaged to get a 9% car loan for him. He is on social security and even before his car loan did not have enough money to make monthly budget. Stay away from this dealership. They have NO conscience.

"Review "

Experience was excellent. Quality of work was exquisite. Employees were extremely helpful, and best accommodated my needs and truly appreciated the employees efforts to do so. I enjoyed my overall experience here.

"Friendly service"

I was greeted on the lot within moments of arriving by Dan. He was very friendly and professional and willing to assist with anything I needed. As my credit was fairly poor, Dan worked with with his coworker, John to obtain financing for me at the best rate possible. I was nervous about the entire process as i have not done it before it the employees at Shirley Auto Group made it pretty easy and I had my car a few days!!!

Dan

"Brought car 5 months ago nothing but problems of course..."

Brought car 5 months ago nothing but problems of course nothing covered. Told to take to ford dealer which I've done 5 times Shirley auto put brake pads on bad rotors. No heat for whole winter that they told me they fixed 92.00 later. Car stalls out completely steering wheel locks while driving thought we were going to die. Now it locks up when u first start car when cold. It's a death trap. I said isn't there a lemon law and Dan told me ford was responsible even though I didn't buy car from ford. Smh went to police they told me to call lawyer so any one out there that has been wronged by these very bad business people please email me @ twis@optonline.net . My name is Joan the worst was when I said to Gina that I wanted to trade car in but God forbid a Mother brought it and had her children in car it's not safe. She said " I wouldn't know who brought it" I just looked with disbelief and wondered how she lays her head on a pillow at night.

Dan,Gina

"Such an honest and trustworthy dealership! Recommended to..."

Such an honest and trustworthy dealership! Recommended to everyone I know! John helped me so much and made everything so easy. Everyone there was great! But john was my favorite! Such a nice guy!

Reviews of John Mazz