Shirley Auto Group

610 Montauk Highway,
Shirley, New York 11967
Shirley Auto Group Info
About Shirley Auto Group

Make yourself at home. Whether you’re ready to buy or just thinking about it, we have tools on this site to help you with all aspects of buying a used car. Browse our inventory, view our specials, get a quick credit check or look over our specials here at Shirley Auto Group. We’re here to help you buy the used vehicle that’s right for you. You’ll find several tools on this site to make the process as easy as possible. Browse Shirley Auto Group’s used car inventory, view our specials, apply for credit or arrange for service. Be sure to see us first when looking for a Used Cars New York. Shirley Auto Group 610 Montauk Highway Shirley, New York 11967 Phone: 877-7-YOU-R-APPROVED

About Shirley Auto Group

Thursday 9:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Year Of Oil Changes
Cry48
7/14/2015

"Great expierience"

I would highly recommend this car dealer if your looking for a car. Nothing but great people and a great expierience very friendly and very professional.

Bob-sales

candiligrl
7/02/2015

"Friendly and Efficient "

I needed a car and dreded going to the dealer. Experience in the past has been horrible. The moment I walked into Shirley auto group I was helped by Bob the salesman.I was able to discuss what I needed and was shown numerous options on cars available. No hassle , no worry. I then met John Mazz and he made the financing nice and easy. Thank you all.

Bob - Sales

cgman1
6/18/2015

"John Mazz is the man!"

All i have to say is Mr. Mazz was a pleasure to work with. He truly exceeded my needs when it came to delivering my car. Heck...he even wiped off my car with a chamois cloth after a brief rain storm! Thanks John!!!!

CLJB66
5/28/2015

"Friendly, Fast and Efficient "

My husband and I were not in big rush to buy a car but been looking for about a month or so. To my surprise I found the car I wanted the second I walked in. Within two hours John worked out the numbers, got us a great rate and handed me the keys to my beautiful Ford Fusion. I love my car and couldn't be happier, Thank you to John and his Staff

Rick7a
5/20/2015

"A great car buying experience!"

My car died earlier in the day and I really needed a car that same day. Not only did they get me in car, found one that I really liked. It was such a great an friendly experience. Everyone in the dealership was helping me out and I never felt like I was being pressured to buy or felt like they were overcharging me. One of my best dealership experiences!

erin4
5/14/2015

"very good experience"

They guys there helped me pick out a car and worked hard to get me approved. Definitely will recommend them to friends and family.

johnferrando
3/24/2015

"great experience "

Great experience, really frendly and helpful. Makes you feel at home no stress like when you go to other dealers, they did not pressure us into the car.

terry

Jennifer M
3/10/2015

"Excellent All Around"

I was very pleased with the way in which I was treated at this dealership. Everyone I came into contact with were super friendly, as well as helpful. I was in and out in about 2 hours. Came in just to look and left with the perfect car at the perfect price. I had been to other dealerships prior to coming here, and I will never go back to any other place first!!!! Will be looking for a second auto in a few months or so and will go back to Shirley Auto Group first!

John S. sales and Jessica biller.

BritanyK
2/12/2015

"Awesome experience. "

I went there not expecting much to happen but within hours I left with an amazing car. I just mentioned that the air looked a little low in one tire and John drove it to the gas station and put air in all of them. They explained everything to me in detail. They were very friendly, helpful people.

Jessica

kjacks24
2/03/2015

"Quick and Easy car purchase"

They were completely professional and quick with helping me. I crashed my car and they had me approved and driving away with a new car in two days.

Jessica