Shortline Hyundai

Yoseph Albouri

Rod Khasawneh, Sales Manager, Shortline Hyundai

Rod Khasawneh

August 17, 2017

"Phenomenal experience - highly recommend!"

- lauren.davey Verified Customer

I purchased a 2017 Hyundai Tucson Sport through the Costco Auto Program at Shortline. Yoseph was an amazing salesperson -- honestly the best I have ever encountered! I did not feel pressured at all and my whole experience was relaxing and enjoyable. Definitely not words I would normally use to describe a dealership purchase, but I really did feel this way. Highly recommend him and Shortline for setting me up with a new car! Thanks again!

Yoseph Albouri

August 17, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- LadyLeila

Loving my new car! By far the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. Attila went above and beyond! Tony in Finance was also amazing. Customer Service A+

Other Employees : Tony Williams

August 16, 2017

"They had the SUV I wanted at the price I wanted."

- Lone Tree Mike

The is the eighth Hyundai I've owned so I don't need to say anything about the product... it's incredible. Where you buy it is also a large part of the buying decision, as was the case in choosing Shortline. The last part of this car buying puzzle is the sales rep, in my case it was one Atilla Szabo. Don't let the name scare you, Atilla is a soft spoken guy with a ton of energy. He allowed me to look at the car and ask all the questions and then walk out of the dealership without the typical 'hard close'. He followed up without being annoying. We went back to the dealership we purchased our last three Hyundai's from and couldn't match the inventory at Shortline, so back to Atilla. The last stop in the process was at the desk of Anthony Williams, the finance guy. This is normally where the hard press to buy more 'ad-on's' comes. Not with Anthony, like Atilla, he was a real pro. Also got a $500.00 discount for showing my Military DD-214, not bad. I now have a 2017 Santa Fe Sport and couldn't be more pleased. 5 STARS Mike in Lone Tree

Other Employees : Anthony Williams