Shortline Subaru

Internet Sales Manager

April 18, 2017

"Smooth and simple"

- Tami

I am from Utah, so most of our interaction was via phone or email. When I arrived at the dealership to pick up my new Forester, David had everything ready and the whole process wend smoothly. I was out the door and driving away in my new vehicle in no time! All of the staff were pleasant and helpful!

April 17, 2017

"David Caldwell was great! "

- Jeano

From the time I went online to check models and your inventory, David was really on top of it, following up with emails, quoting prices and responding to my Questions. He was patient, very knowledgeable and perseverant! This is our second Subaru and I love both of them!

March 28, 2017

"Absolutely Phenomenal People and Heart."

- Ckaz

Chris Carerra was very patient, and extremely helpful. If I had question he got back to me very quickly with positive answers and the upmost politeness. He was an incredible person to work with and completely took care of my boyfriend and I as we shopped around. He got us in and out really quick. It was a fantastic experience for a very stressful car buying. He really took the stress out. Everyone we met there was very polite and helpful. I highly recommend working with this man! I can't speak enough of how helpful Chris was, and really gave me the confidence in buying my new vehicle. I fully trust the service at this dealership due to my experience with Chris! Thank you guys, you're awesome!

New 2016 Subaru WRX, $31467