Shortline Subaru

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 24, 2017

"Excellent experience!!!!"

- Bill B

Losing my car in the hail storm was a very bad experience but replacing it with a new Subaru Legacy from ShortLine was a wonderful experience. Thank you for being a part of the COSTCO network. you saved me a significant amount. Marvis Cobb was great to work with and very professional.

Marvis Cobb

May 12, 2017

"Great out of state experience"

- sjc729

Well, I was a little dubious about all of the good reviews on here with them being a car dealership and all, but I have to tell you I had a great experience. I live in Washington state and wanted to get a new car while I was working in Colorado for a couple of weeks. David Cardwell answered all of my questions quickly, gave me a great price on the car, and had all of the paperwork ready to go when I flew in, so the process was relatively painless. No price changes, no add-ons, no surprises. I recommend David to anyone who is looking to buy from out of state and wants to be sure every thing goes smoothly upon arrival.

David Cardwell

May 09, 2017

"wonderful sales staff"

- Evelyn Kiefer

I had a very disappointing experience a few weeks ago purchasing my first Subaru. When I went back to the dealership I was upset. While I was talking to Jeff Simpson trying to get my issue resolved I also met Mo Tvrtkovic. I wish I would have met him the first time I was in the store. He very patiently came to my assistance and made my problem his problem and with his help and Jeff Simpson's help I was able to get the car that I thought I had purchased the first time around. Mo and Jeff are very caring and compassionate people. I wish I knew the names of the other employees that helped make this purchase possible. I'm very grateful to everybody involved. Thank you.

Mo Tvrtkovic