Shortline Subaru

Jeff Simpson

September 01, 2017

"Great dealership"

- Regis C.

Our recent purchase of a 2017 Subaru Outback is the third car we've purchased at Shortline. Each time we've worked with David Cardwell who has always made our buying experience a very pleasant one. David is extremely knowledgeable and personable and we now count him more as a friend than a car salesman. Kudos also to the service department and in particular Calysta Johnson who always treats us with the utmost courtesy.

David Cardwell
Other Employees : Anthony Roberto, Calysta Johnson

August 31, 2017

"Great experience"

- adliz

We were greatly satisfied with our purchase of a new Subaru Crosstrek mainly because of Bill Dantico who helped us make the experience as smooth and hassle free as possible. The no-haggle transaction made it easier to focus on the car details and the trade-in. Bill had communicated with me through email prior to our appointment. Although it still took a good 3 hours, we felt that Bill was very detail-oriented and he went through almost every aspect of the car and even told us a few things and tools that we had no idea how to use.

August 30, 2017

"My Third New Car Purchased at Shortline!"

- Michelle S.

I love the ease and friendliness of this dealership. I do my transaction over email and just come in to pick up my car (there are several Subaru dealers closer to my house). It's not about settling on color or options - they always have the car I want. I have compared Shortline internet offers to other dealers and no one comes close to matching their deals. I drive away in my new car, confident that I got exactly what I wanted at less than I thought I would have to pay for it.

New 2018 Subaru Legacy, $23251