Shottenkirk Honda of Cartersville

Service Director

March 25, 2017

"Quick and easy! "

- Karen

I called into the dealership and got Heather on the phone. We drove an hr out and we are glad we did. When we arrived Heather greeted us as if we knew each other for years! The process was quick and easy with no haggling. She informed us that she was new but she did a fantastic job! Answered all of our questions and had us laughing with her quirky sense of humor. Keep up the excellent work Heather! Your positive and professional attitude made all the difference!

March 22, 2017

"A very nice experience."

- BamaFan

I read all that I could on the internet about purchasing a new vehicle. I decided on a Honda CRV and was looking for the best deal I could find. The internet was my friend and I soon learned that the Atlanta area was much more competitive than dealers closer to me. I contacted Shottenkirk online since they were closer to me than Atlanta. Heather Cooper responded and I shared my best deal with her. Soon Ben Watts and Heather called me back with a deal I couldn't refuse. I went the next day and am now driving the exact vehicle that I wanted with a few extra bucks in my pocket. Heather and Ben made car buying a pleasant experience. That's a tall order!

March 17, 2017

"Best experience "

- BeckyP

My husband and I got a Honda here this morning and we worked with Heather Ben and Jeff. The dealership staff is very friendly and our sales lady was great. We got a great deal and A+ customer service. Thank you Ben Heather and Jeff!!!

New 2017 Honda Pilot, $38983