Shottenkirk Honda of Cartersville

John  Norton, Service Director, Shottenkirk Honda of Cartersville

John Norton

Service Director

May 04, 2017

"Great experience. Willing to work with you..."

- Bstepp37

Mark Cunnea and Jeff Green were phenomenal and patient with me as I negotiated my needs with them. They gave me their full attention and respect and even worked through lunch to me me in the SUV I wanted!

Mark Cunnea and Jeff Green

April 14, 2017

"Painless"

- Shane Maddox

My initial salesman was unavailable when I was ready to purchase my vehicle. He texted Heather and asked if she would help me. She called and we spoke. I told her the vehicle I was buying and she had it in the front when I arrived. She was very helpful in getting me setup in the car. It has a lot more features than I am use to and she was very patient in showing me. Only reason I didn't give a 5 star was because I was disappointed in the extra price for an extended warranty and Shottenkirk Care Package. When I went on the website I got a feeling this was included in the price. That could have been all me, but would have been nice to see a disclaimer spelling out the extra costs. All-in-all I love the car and am glad to have gotten it from a hometown dealer.

March 25, 2017

"Quick and easy! "

- Karen

I called into the dealership and got Heather on the phone. We drove an hr out and we are glad we did. When we arrived Heather greeted us as if we knew each other for years! The process was quick and easy with no haggling. She informed us that she was new but she did a fantastic job! Answered all of our questions and had us laughing with her quirky sense of humor. Keep up the excellent work Heather! Your positive and professional attitude made all the difference!

John Norton