Showcase Honda

1333 East Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Showcase Honda Info
About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area. Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

About Showcase Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Open on Sundays
donnaphx
9/23/2013

"Dan courteously and promptly coordinates all my car's..."

Dan courteously and promptly coordinates all my car's service needs whether I've been able to schedule an appointment in advance or not. He checks on warranty status, keeps me updated on diagnoses and progress while I wait, and explains my bill to me when service is complete. He is a consummate professional.

Dan Organ

ambergrace83
9/21/2013

"I only take my honda civic to Dan Thomas for service! I..."

I only take my honda civic to Dan Thomas for service! I highly recommend seeing him if you want a mechanic you can trust! It will be the best service experience you've ever had.

Snoozy456
9/19/2013

"Dan Thomas at Showcase Honda is the best mechanic! I have..."

Dan Thomas at Showcase Honda is the best mechanic! I have been going to him for years, and won't trust anyone else with my Accord. If you need service, don't go to anyone but him!

Kms930
9/19/2013

"Dan Thomas has always been extremely courteous and fast..."

Dan Thomas has always been extremely courteous and fast to respond to any inquiries I've had. Every dealership would benefit from having someone with his great attitude and friendliness.

FrChris
9/19/2013

"I have given Dan Thomas the service tech a great review..."

I have given Dan Thomas the service tech a great review because he has serviced my cars since my move to Arizona 13 years ago. He is fast, super friendly and very, very good at his job. I only refer people to him at Showcase Honda.

boybarian1
9/16/2013

"As Showcase has been my personal car dealership for quite..."

As Showcase has been my personal car dealership for quite a while now, I often stop in to see what deals they have and to familiarize myself with new employees. I was greeted and handled by a fresh faced, extremely helpful & professional young woman named Ashley Hood. She was very well versed and informative in regards to the vehicles on the lot. She made suggestions that I found to be both helpful and fun. Atul Sharma has been a very helpful friend in the car business and Ashley seems to be an up & comer with much promise and drive. I would strongly recommend this dealership and the aforementioned employees as my experience this time was much like my previous trips to the lot; fun and helpful! Sharma is the man! And it seems his latest protege is quickly learning from the best, to become the best!! Good luck and happy buying!

Ashley Hood

nilopez
9/11/2013

"Cande was very professional, helpful and friendly during..."

Cande was very professional, helpful and friendly during the entire process of purchasing my vehicle. He showed 2 different cars that I was interested in and gave me all the facts to both. He made the process go by smoothly and was always willing to assist in anyway possible.

Candelario Perez

waseemkunji
9/08/2013

"Cande showed and gave me the car I wanted and within my..."

Cande showed and gave me the car I wanted and within my budget. He explained everything in detail and did not push me and respected my budget. I will definitely recommend Showcase Honda (especially Cande) to all my colleagues

CANDELARIO PEREZ

anntaggart
9/02/2013

"Entire staff is terrific, very professional,..."

Entire staff is terrific, very professional, knowledgeable and attentive to the customer's needs. I would highly recommend Showcase as best Honda dealership in Phoenix/Scottsdale.

Curtis and Vincent in Sales and Tedd in Finance and his boss

Lauriedesmond
9/01/2013

"Deneen was AMAZING! I can't express how helpful and..."

Deneen was AMAZING! I can't express how helpful and kind she was. She not only hassle free but friendly. She never became pushy or aggressive which was so refreshing. I will tell everyone I know about her and the unparalleled customer service she provided. Thank you for your help with our Fit and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Reviews of Deneen Smeraldo