Showcase Honda

1333 East Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Showcase Honda Info
About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area. Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

About Showcase Honda

• Open on Sundays
deutschdesign
9/08/2014

"A No-Regrets Experience"

As soon as I pulled in and Tony came up to me I couldn't keep my defensive wall up and enjoyed how great he was with me. No pressure, perfect balance of friendly business. And once we moved forward Richard was great too, as was Carmine in financing. I had no idea buying a car could feel so positive. I'm so grateful and am having zero regrets about my decision. And unlike other large investments I've done, I look back on this process very fondly.

Tony Jones, Carmine Capo, Richard the sales manager

whitetoy07
9/05/2014

"I Love my new Honda!"

This past weekend I was on the market for a new vehicle so I decided to visit Showcase Honda and see what they had to offer. I was immediately greeted by Tony Jones who took very good care of me. I originally wanted to look at used vehicles but I could not find anything to fit what I was looking for.Tony took me over to the new cars where I discovered my Civic. At the time I wasn't too sure if that was really the car I wanted but after a test drive and Tony's insightful Knowledge on the vehicle I decided to go with a 2014 Honda Civic. Even after the purchase of my new car I still had so many questions with all the bells and whistles included and Honda and Tony has been by my side to answer every question along the way. Thank you!

Tony Jones

camilla_ann
9/05/2014

"great service! highly recommended"

I took the shuttle service back to work while my car was being worked on. I forget the driver's name but he was such a great person! Dan Organ helped me with my car. I appreciated how confident he was with my car, how timely he was in getting it fixed. I was very pleased with my service. My only complaint is the cost but I understand with great service, higher costs are charged.

My Tran
9/04/2014

"I have already purchased a new Honda Accord 2014 "

I have already purchased a new Honda Accord 2014 from Showcase Honda. This is the second car, my first car was Honda Accord 2000 also purchased from Showcase Honda too! We have spoken to Steve, Jame & the manager Arnald in the phone. Arnald has offered to us very better price then Arrowhead Honda. I would like to referral you come directly to Showcase Honda. Don't go to Arrowhead Honda Dealership. Arrowhead Honda sent me email and said with Costco Executive Member will get a good price. But Arrowhead Honda was liar, and the Manager Christ at Arrowhead Honda is bad service, that wast my time to visited them. I very disappointed them. My Tran

Jame

Gene Livingston
9/03/2014

"Neighborhood friendly Honda dealership"

I have been purchasing Honda vehicles at Showcase Honda since 2006 and have purchased five Honda's during that time and I have had no issues with any of my experiences during that time. My sales person, Deneen Smeraldo, has been very helpful with each new car, pointing out the new features on each car and working with me to get the best price for any trade. The service department is always working to get you in and out for service and in the last 8 years, I have never had any repairs on my Honda vehicles. I am looking forward to purchasing a new 2015 Honda in the next few months and will not shop around the valley when I am, but call Deneen and she will find the color and model I am looking for and give me their best price. It couldn't be easier.

blindstrom70
8/03/2014

"Bait and switch?"

This was a waste of time. Did most of my negotiations over the phone as I live 45 mins from them. Was up front and honest about everything. They gave us a great deal over the phone. When we got there, we waited an hour on them, only for them to tell me they didn't put the correct payoff in and the payments were actually $20 more a month. Got up and walked straight out. Won't be dealing twith them again!

Kevin, colby

Showcase Honda responded to this review

August 04, 2014

From the General Manager---Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning regarding your concern. As we discussed, our Business Development Manager did in fact make a data entry mistake by inputting the cash value figure for your trade vehicle in the field for your payoff amount. When you arrived the Sales Manager caught the mistake which is why an additional discount was offered in an attempt o make up for the error. I apologize for the miscommunication...We will be sending out something to your address on file. As stated on our call, if you need anything else, please ask for me personally. Best regards,

TwinOdyssey
7/14/2014

"Avoid this dealership!"

After a positive sales experience, we had nothing but hassles with Showcase Honda's service department. To detail all the problems we had would take more space than there is available here. Suffice it to say, it seems that there is little-to-no communication between the different people/departments within the dealership, and it leads to headaches and inconveniences for the customer. Had we known before we bought our vehicle what we know now, we would have purchased somewhere else.

David Neely

AZcarjunkie
7/05/2014

"Old school sales battle"

Management has changed and the process I went through was not worth the hassle. The manager did not want to honor the advertised price but instead added a bunch of fees to certify a vehicle they listed as certified in the ad. In the end they wanted $4000 more than the advertised price when they tried to get me to sign. There are lots better dealers that will treat you with respect instead of the old bait and switch. Go elsewhere or beware.

name unknown

mcg1103
5/27/2014

"Made Up Problem"

I took my Pilot in for an oil change and tire rotation. I was told that I would get a phone call regarding any "safety" issues. Well I got a phone call that my car needed a new rack and pinion. A $1,400 repair. I have no leaks on my garage floor and have not had to put any power steering fluid in the car ever. Oh, also it has only 62,000 miles. All driven on city of Phoenix roads with no winter created pot holes. I have heard of having some power steering fluid seepage over 150k miles. I will be taking the car elsewhere from now on.

MeKo1
4/09/2014

"Extended Warranties end up with no customer service "

My service involved an Extended Warranty for rear and front struts. At this Camelback dealership they treated me like a queen when I first purchase my vehicle; once it was 4 years old the salesmen try to sell you a new car when you bring it in for service, and at 5 years customer service no longer exists even though I paid $3,000 for an extended 7-year warranty. They no longer give me the time of day. My 7-year warranty is good for another year, but now I'm too afraid to return. It is wasted money to buy a warranty past 5 years when a car gets too old for the service department to respect the owner, honor the warranty or even try to be helpful. Their salesmen should not be selling it! I brought my car for service due to rear struts/shocks - the exact same thing I had done in front 6 months ago that was fully covered under warranty. I've driven solely Hondas 20+ years; never had shocks/struts go out, but I understand it's very common now after 4+ years. The Service Advisor reviewed my warranty, handed me a repair bill indicating $0.00 due for rear shocks/struts because they were covered under warranty; he said he'd verify this with he warranty company and let me know if there were any problems. I called back the following Tuesday to give plenty of time for approval verification; they scheduled my warranty work to be done on Thursday, 5 days later. My car was in service at 9:20 a.m., after 7 hours of waiting and no contact from Service Advisor, they wrapped it up at 3:30 p.m. After reading the invoice I realized no strut/shock work had been done, nothing had been approved under warranty, and the entire day was wasted. Nobody ever contacted me to tell me there was no coverage or explain why it isn't covered since the same thing was covered in the front; nobody gave me any options to fix it anyways, which I would have paid to have it done since it's the only reason I brought it in! I've complained to a few people but nobody seems to care; nobody acknowledged the fact that they left a customer waiting an entire day for nothing; nobody seemed concerned that they misled a customer to believe something was covered when it wasn't. The lack of information from the service advisors wasn't even addressed; I would think that If a warranty takes longer than 5 days to approve they'd simply tell the customer... I never rushed anyone; why didn't they simply inform me the warranty wasn't approved? They care less that a customer just wasted a full day waiting, thinking it was covered (because of what they gave me in writing showing $0.00 cost for strut/shock repairs.) The only responses I received was "YOU can call the warranty company yourself" and "We can't give you anything for free," other than that I was offered a small discount, but since these other issues were ever addressed I was afraid of an even worse experience that would now be even more costly than the wasted warranty purchase. Now that my car is 5 years old, they clearly do not want anything to do with me. I am so very disappointed in this service department that I used to think was the best. It's sad; I used to tell people I'd always drive a Honda, always use this service department on Camelback. I really am surprised they don’t seem to care about losing a customer.

Unspecified