Showcase Honda

1333 East Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Showcase Honda Info
About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area. Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

About Showcase Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Open on Sundays
Edzak
7/07/2013

"I used the CR Build & Buy program to begin the..."

I used the CR Build & Buy program to begin the process of purchasing a new Honda Accord. I received an email from Wes Marks thanking me for my interest and stating that Showcase Honda did not add accessories to pad the price; the customer chose what accessories they wanted. I was contacted by Mr. Yost and in the conversation, I asked for the "out the door" price. The first email misquoted the CR price and I sent back the CR certificate as proof. I was told an error was made and the price was corrected. However, this time I noticed the Title/License fee appeared to be high based on ADOT information. When I questioned the fee, I was told another mistake was made. The third email still did not have the correct fee and I stated in a response email that I would contact Showcase Honda if I had further interest. Mr. Yost stated that all cars require tint applied by the dealer at a cost of $399. I did not want tint and after some discussion was told the tint could be stripped off the windows. Since this practice was in conflict with the policy that Mr. Marks sent, I began to question the integrity of Showcase Honda. I had to drive 100+ miles to get to the dealership and did not want any surprises when I got there. I was sent a voice mail by Mr Marks who asked that I contact him to have the issues resolved. I wrote an email with the chronology of past emails to use to summarize my concerns. I stated that if my concerns were addressed, I would be willing to move forward with a new car purchase. I never heard from Mr. Marks again. I received an email a week later from Mr. Yost who stated he prided himself on customer service and wanted me to contact him regarding the new Honda purchase. Apparently, Mr. Marks did not discuss my email with Mr. Yost. I told Mr. Yost that due to their level of responsiveness, I had taken my business elsewhere. The actions of a dealership's employees helps to establish its reputation. Based on my experieince, Showcase Honda is both non-responsive and untrustworthy.

Wes Marks, Shaun Yost

marisol6589
7/03/2013

"Showcase Honda has the best customer service I have dealt..."

Showcase Honda has the best customer service I have dealt with so far! I came in for a Zaktek re-application and it took less time than expected. Isaac helped me out with some accessories for my car and he was friendly and very knowledgeable. Here is where I bought my vehicle as well, and I could not be happier. I highly recommend everyone to come here, whether you are looking for a car or getting service on your vehicle. Their prices are great as well, and they always have deals. Thank you Isaac!

Isaac Diaz

Dinner85028
7/02/2013

"The staff is very nice and made me feel very comfortable...."

The staff is very nice and made me feel very comfortable. They gave me the time and space to make my decision without pressure and allowed me to fill comfortable with the decision I made. Thank you Deneen - you are the best!

COCO1BURKS
7/02/2013

"CASH BUYERS BEWARE Please don’t let them do you like they..."

CASH BUYERS BEWARE Please don’t let them do you like they did me. I bought a car Saturday afternoon from show case Honda…The car is used but I was promised it was in good running order. I left the parking lot and drove home, not even 20 miles; the transmission light came on. I took the car back to them to look at it and was informed I need to spend 500 to fix the issue and after 100000 mile a transmission mount. I am a young lady, working hard to support myself, they took advantage of me, I want to return this car and get my money back; they are throwing up road blocks.i left the car there and wasted 5300 what made it even bad was Arnold said i could do a trade in after i get it fix but i only can get 5000 for it ! W.T.F seriously...... and i had it only for a day..... Please, Please, Don’t let them do you as wrong as they have done me.

Arnold

montsegrim
6/22/2013

"Amazing customer service! I work in the customer service..."

Amazing customer service! I work in the customer service industry, and I have to say they have better customer service than my company! Isaac helped me with getting all of the accessories for my vehicle, and when they were in, he called me right away. When I went in, he told me to wait in the air conditioning while he put the steering wheel cover and the dash mat. He had a great sense of humor and just overall great customer service! I am so happy I chose Showcase Honda to buy a car! I don't think I have even heard of better customer service.

Isaac Diaz

powersli
6/11/2013

"John was great to work with! this was my first time..."

John was great to work with! this was my first time buying a new car and it was a great experience. I feel I got a good price and dealership was easy to work with!

chatita0315
6/07/2013

"Hector is so friendly! Obviously he would not remember..."

Hector is so friendly! Obviously he would not remember all of the customers he serves but once I remind him of my last visits, he asks me how I've been and offers to help me with whatever I need. He is very knowledgable when it comes to cars, not just because it is his job but I can tell he has a passion for what he does. When I think of quality, friendly and great service, I know Hector will deliver!!

Hector Campos

CiaraB4147
6/01/2013

"My experience at Showcase Honda was easy and efficient. I..."

My experience at Showcase Honda was easy and efficient. I was on a tight budget but needed to get a vehicle as soon as possible. I had been all up and down Camelback at different dealers and felt frustrated. I finally came into Showcase Honda and had the pleasure of working with Forrest Valora. He made me feel like family. He LISTENED to exactly what I wanted and what my budget could work with, He did everything in his possibility to get me in to an affordable car that suited me. I'm so happy with my Mazda <3 The financing process was quick. At Showcase I felt like they weren't just looking out for their pockets, they were looking out for mine! A really awesome bunch of people over there. But Ask for Forrest you wont be disappointed!!! I will definitely recommend Showcase Honda everyone and will be a returning customer!

Forrest Valora

msrobbins
5/31/2013

"I've purchased many vechiles over my lifetime but I..."

I've purchased many vechiles over my lifetime but I will continue only to go to John Savona. As you know when you have problems you try to look for the people that you bought the car from originally. I've come to know that the only person that I can contact on is John Savona. He's been with Honda for like over 19 years and he remembers my husand and I everytime we come. I tell him whatever issues I'm having and he gets it fixed. I had a warranty issue and I did not anticipate buying a new vechile but he really worked with his finanace department and we got the best deal possible. I think he knows that we are repeat customers and I won't deal with anyone else. If you want a honest and down to earth person...which is hard to say about any person in auto sales but he the REAL deal!! Love you John :)

gpalombo
5/24/2013

"Mr. Savona made my visit with the dealership a very..."

Mr. Savona made my visit with the dealership a very pleasant and non haggling experience. Very kind from the get go, he was very precise and to the point in answering my questions of the purchase..A+ in my book.. will definately recommend.

Reviews of Joe Barya