Showcase Honda

Showcase Honda

Call
Showcase Honda Info
About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area. Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

About Showcase Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Open on Sundays
montsegrim
6/22/2013

"Amazing customer service! I work in the customer service..."

Amazing customer service! I work in the customer service industry, and I have to say they have better customer service than my company! Isaac helped me with getting all of the accessories for my vehicle, and when they were in, he called me right away. When I went in, he told me to wait in the air conditioning while he put the steering wheel cover and the dash mat. He had a great sense of humor and just overall great customer service! I am so happy I chose Showcase Honda to buy a car! I don't think I have even heard of better customer service.

Isaac Diaz

powersli
6/11/2013

"John was great to work with! this was my first time..."

John was great to work with! this was my first time buying a new car and it was a great experience. I feel I got a good price and dealership was easy to work with!

chatita0315
6/07/2013

"Hector is so friendly! Obviously he would not remember..."

Hector is so friendly! Obviously he would not remember all of the customers he serves but once I remind him of my last visits, he asks me how I've been and offers to help me with whatever I need. He is very knowledgable when it comes to cars, not just because it is his job but I can tell he has a passion for what he does. When I think of quality, friendly and great service, I know Hector will deliver!!

Hector Campos

CiaraB4147
6/01/2013

"My experience at Showcase Honda was easy and efficient. I..."

My experience at Showcase Honda was easy and efficient. I was on a tight budget but needed to get a vehicle as soon as possible. I had been all up and down Camelback at different dealers and felt frustrated. I finally came into Showcase Honda and had the pleasure of working with Forrest Valora. He made me feel like family. He LISTENED to exactly what I wanted and what my budget could work with, He did everything in his possibility to get me in to an affordable car that suited me. I'm so happy with my Mazda <3 The financing process was quick. At Showcase I felt like they weren't just looking out for their pockets, they were looking out for mine! A really awesome bunch of people over there. But Ask for Forrest you wont be disappointed!!! I will definitely recommend Showcase Honda everyone and will be a returning customer!

Forrest Valora

msrobbins
5/31/2013

"I've purchased many vechiles over my lifetime but I..."

I've purchased many vechiles over my lifetime but I will continue only to go to John Savona. As you know when you have problems you try to look for the people that you bought the car from originally. I've come to know that the only person that I can contact on is John Savona. He's been with Honda for like over 19 years and he remembers my husand and I everytime we come. I tell him whatever issues I'm having and he gets it fixed. I had a warranty issue and I did not anticipate buying a new vechile but he really worked with his finanace department and we got the best deal possible. I think he knows that we are repeat customers and I won't deal with anyone else. If you want a honest and down to earth person...which is hard to say about any person in auto sales but he the REAL deal!! Love you John :)

gpalombo
5/24/2013

"Mr. Savona made my visit with the dealership a very..."

Mr. Savona made my visit with the dealership a very pleasant and non haggling experience. Very kind from the get go, he was very precise and to the point in answering my questions of the purchase..A+ in my book.. will definately recommend.

runtherace
5/23/2013

"From the beginning the Showcase Honda staff were..."

From the beginning the Showcase Honda staff were friendly, helpful and kind. I arrived looking for a used car. Because of my financial circumstances, they were unable to assist me at that time; however, Forrest Valora did not give up. The next day he called and indicated that because of a special they were having, he could get me into a new car! So I signed a deal. Brad Kreiss, the financial staff with whom I worked the first time, sought diligently to get me a lower interest rate; which happened! I believe Kent? called me to make sure my experience was a good one; which it was. Then Jose Morazon called me to say they could get my interest rate down! I went back into the dealership, met with Dean Russo to sign the new paperwork. Dean was a delight with whom to work - as were all Showcase Honda staff! Overall, Showcase Honda comes highly recommended in my book!

Forrest Valora; Vencent Mytko; Brad Kreiss; Kent Murar; Dean Russo; Jose Morazon

4drviper
5/22/2013

"I was looking for a place to order Honda geniune parts..."

I was looking for a place to order Honda geniune parts and found this dealership to have the most competitive pricing. I placed an order of a set of TPMS on monday night. (to have it delivered by Friday since the transit time is 4 days to SC) I called on tuesday around noon, to make sure it's in stock and shipped right away, I was told yes. I didn't get any notification until wednesday afternoon, So i called at 2PM, a woman told me, it's getting ready to be shipped tomorrow, I was frustrated and we hung up. Then I was thinking,, if I ordered it from my local honda dealership, I pay 10% more but I can have it by Thursday, or Friday the latest. So I called to cancel my order, and told them my order number and I would like to cancel since it's getting shipped Thursday afternoon. They put me on hold. 15 minutes and nobody picked up, so I called using another phone. A guy answered, "your package is already shipped, and cannot be cancelled" This was not true. Only shipping label is created(3PM) and FedEx did not pick up the actual package until 5PM. (I found this out because they ignored my cancel request and processed it anyways) So I called again to get ahold of the woman who put me on hold to have it cancelled, but after 20 calls, it started to feel like as if they are rejecting my phonecalls (caller ID) I had to call the front desk operator lady to deliver my message, name, and number to get a call back. Despite my effort to get in touch, I still haven't received the call and they let the package go, and I can track it on FedEx... it wasn't supposed to be picked up! "so, you'll have your package eventually, why are you complaining?" Because I needed them by Friday for personal reasons and I was going to cancel and get my money back so I could find a way to have it by Friday. But they ignored calls and processed the order anyways. I filed a complaint through PayPal but I doubt anything's going to go my way since this is a "big dealership" oh well.. I tried.

Parts counter over the phone. 2 Men and 1 Woman.

SandiSolak
5/20/2013

"The entire staff was very friendly, treated you like you..."

The entire staff was very friendly, treated you like you had a long friendship with each one you came in contact with. The process was very smooth and left you with no questions to be asked. The explanation of the functions on the vehicle was in words that you left knowing how everything worked when you drove off the lot. I highly recommend this dealership and it's staff to all my family and friends. It was such a pleasant experience that when it comes time to upgrade my vehicle I will be a return customer.

italiangreyhound
5/18/2013

"I needed the oil changed and was told it would be about..."

I needed the oil changed and was told it would be about 45 minutes. I was totally done and on my way in about 30 minutes. This was a great surprise and very welcome. The service rep was great. No muss no fuss just good service. I am very grateful.

Jerry McLeod