Showcase Honda

Fleet & Internet Sales

Mike Gronski, Business Manager, Showcase Honda

Mike Gronski

February 26, 2017

"Customer experience with Samie Bolin"

- Ab123456

I can say Samie Bolin made my experience at showcase a very pleasant and easy interaction. She is a very sincere sale rep who truly understands the needs of her customers. She took in every thing I gave her to work with and matched what I was looking for. I can't say I have ever worked with anyone like her so I don't leave reviews to often. If you are shopping around for a new or used Honda please stop and see her.

February 21, 2017

"Dave Susin"

- WMK

Dave Susin was very knowledgeable and not pushy, which is what I was used to when visiting dealerships. We told him the first day we met him that we weren't ready to buy a car that day, yet he still took the time to show us multiple models and take us for a test drive. After making our decision and purchasing the car, Dave personally delivered it to our house and helped me with all of the settings. He followed up a few days later to see how everything was going and whether I had any questions. I would highly recommend you ask for Dave Susin.

February 21, 2017

"Its About Time "

- Barber1

I was fortunate to have gotten Brian Fitzwilliam for my sales guy at the lot on Monday afternoon. My personal current situation made things very complicated when trying to figure out a car for me . He was very resourceful and had patience of steel . Ask for Brian you wont regret it .

Used 2016 Honda CR-Z, $24957