Showcase Honda

Jon Chiazza, Fleet & Internet Sales, Showcase Honda

Jon Chiazza

Fleet & Internet Sales

May 15, 2017

"Nearly 10 Years of Loyalty to Showcase Honda"

- JordoPhx

I can't begin to express my satisfaction with Showcase Honda based on my most recent visit. Jonathan Chiazza was my sales rep and he found every possible solution to each of my requests. He was able to get me into a vehicle I loved, offer it for a price that helped me out a great deal financially, provide an above and beyond solution to a cargo space issue I was concerned about, and ultimately "wow'd" me at every corner. After 9 years of handling my leases with Showcase Honda, I was interested in looking at other options in the valley along with Showcase Honda. Through his attention to detail, willingness to consider my financials and requests, and all-around good nature, Jonathan reminded me of why I go to Showcase Honda and why I believe they are the best Honda Dealer in town. Jonathan is a prime example of professionalism and service that you can find here at Showcase. Jonathan, I thank you for your service and "above-and-beyond" approach to get the deal done. It is truly appreciated.

Jon Chiazza

May 12, 2017

"Surpassed my expectations"

- phil14

I was shopping for a used car. From the moment of first contact through the signing process I was impressed and won over by the courtesy shown by every single employee. For me, this dealership is a gem. Manny, my salesman, was knowledgeable and patient and never exerted pressure. Once the price was negotiated, I had the good fortune to land in Jeremy's office for financing. Jeremy helped lay out my options for coverage, When I got home that night, I had second thoughts about some of the plans I accepted. The next day, I returned and owing to Jeremy's day off, I worked with Richard. He did not hesitate to draw up a new contract to meet my budget. Then, the next day, Jeremy called and said he could lower my rate even more and asked I come in to re-sign. Unbelievable!!! I've never witnessed such superior service from any car dealership. Red carpet treatment the whole way. Thank you, Showcase Honda, for making my purchase experience the best I've ever had!

Manuel Castillo
Blake Bishop
Jeremy Ransom
Luis Hernandez
Other Employees : Richard Luna

May 12, 2017

"Great Experience with Showcase Honda"

- sonya316

2nd time buying a car from Showcase Honda and 2nd time working with Atul Sharma at Showcase, Atul is a true professional. He gave me his best price first, and I ofcourse worked him over to try to get a better deal, but after shopping around online came to realize he truly put his best deal up front. Then we worked on trade in value of my car, and came to an agreement quickly on a price that worked for both us. Atul went the extra mile and arranged all the paperwork and delivered the new car to me personally. Amazing customer service from start to finish!

Atul Sharma