Read Reviews Showcase Honda

4.3

4.4

4.3

based on 80 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

Atul SharmaInternet & Fleet Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Showcase Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Showcase Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area.

Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline

We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

Our Location

Express Service Vending Machines
Free Coffee Open on Sundays
Free Drinks

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I have purchased/leased my last five vehicles from..."

mswan
7/12/2011 2:37:10 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Andy Savage (SALESMAN) Steve (FINANACE)

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

I have purchased/leased my last five vehicles from Showcase. Overall the Dealership staff treats you with care and has excellent customer service and are very courteous from the time you walk on the property until the time you leave. My last salesman was Andy Savage. Working with him was truly a positive and great experience. He was utmost professional with a great attitude and personality and looked out for my best interest as I am extremely picky and negotiate what is best for my situation. He was certainly a pleasure to work with through the process of leasing my 2011 Accord EX-L w/Navi. I HIGHLY recommend Showcase Honda for your next purchase or lease! I know you will have a positive dealership experience you will NOT forget!!!!

Twitter
"I was very nervous about buying a new car from a big..."

tmmarion
7/12/2011 1:58:26 PM

Deneen Smeraldo

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

I was very nervous about buying a new car from a big dealership. When I started working with Showcase Honda from the very start the whole experience was smooth and I felt very comfortable. I was surpised how professional the salespeople were. I didnt feel like I was in a shark tank like some other dealers I have visited. The store has a contemporary remodeling and the prenominal atmosphere is like an extended family. I give Showcase Honda a big thumbs up!

Twitter
"Todd was very helpfull and is a real plus to that..."

Phillian
7/12/2011 1:43:16 PM

Todd Long

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

Todd was very helpfull and is a real plus to that dealership.Very professional.He made us feel that we would be taken care of now and in the future.This experience made us want to refer our friends.

Twitter
"I have bought two cars from showcase honda and have had..."

Gurney 121
7/12/2011 1:20:32 PM

Jerry Mcleod
and Steve Marion

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

I have bought two cars from showcase honda and have had both vehicles serviced at this dealership. The buying experience was good both times. The sales people were courteous,knowledgeable,and professional during all aspects of business. The service department has been thorought,knowledgeable,and expedient in all matters of service.
I would highly recommend this dealership for a quality automotive experience wether it be buying a new, or used car, or having your honda serviced. A quality dealership like Showcase Honda has earned my patronage, and thats not easy to do !!

John Biely
Phoenix Arizona

Twitter
"showcase hondas service department is the best dealership..."

ddecker74
7/12/2011 1:04:25 PM

bob swafford curt balducci

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

showcase hondas service department is the best dealership service I've ever dealt with. My mom bought a Pilot & I arrange & take care of her service & she is always happy when she gets her car back from showcase!!

Twitter
"Why I gave the reviews I have is because of Steve Marion...."

Kmrsjig
7/12/2011 12:47:01 PM

Steve Marion

3.8

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

Why I gave the reviews I have is because of Steve Marion. I have purchased all by cars, a total of 3, with Showcase Honda and have had Steve Marion as my salesperson. He always goes above and beyond to help me get the car I want for the right price. He checks on how my CRV is doing, if I am still happy with it! Also, to see if i am ready for a newer model. Steve is always courtesy, and professional with a hell of a sales pitch! Thanks Steve for not forgetting about your customers

Twitter
"Showcase Honda has been a great store for me. Their..."

rbrown54
7/12/2011 10:09:34 AM

Jerry Mccloud

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

Showcase Honda has been a great store for me. Their service department has always been fair and compatible. when i have needed to visit the parts department they have been friendly and knowledgeable and also compatibly priced over other dealers. i will always bring my car to them.

Twitter
"Showcase Honda rolled out the red carpet in their..."

longevity
7/12/2011 7:32:29 AM

Steve Marion

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

Showcase Honda rolled out the red carpet in their treatment of me as their customer. From the time I was greeted by the salesmen and explained how their cars compared to others to the way I was treated with efficiency by their finance dept. Showcase Honda treated me like I was the boss. Even now when I take my truck back for routine maintenance the service dept treats me with utmost respect. Honda Corporation should be proud to be represented by a dealership like Showcase Honda.

Twitter
"I went to Showcase to buy a used car and had a great..."

jensimm
7/12/2011 6:04:42 AM

AJ and Shawn

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

I went to Showcase to buy a used car and had a great experience! I had less then stellar credit and the finance department did an excellent job of helping me out. This is my first Honda and I am thrilled! AJ was my salesperson and put me at ease immediately with his knowledge of the car and made it super easy!

Twitter
"The entire experience at Showcase Honda was exceptional,..."

randyanthony
7/11/2011 11:23:29 PM

Atul Sharma

My Review Of Showcase Honda:

The entire experience at Showcase Honda was exceptional, from the time I walked in the dealership from the time that I drove off with my car. I was greeted immediately by Atul Sharma, he was very strait forward and honest with me. That is certainly something you dont see at too many dealerships these days.
We discussed the type of vehicle I was interested in and went for a test drive. After we worked out a deal I went to finance which was pretty quick. (compared to my last experience).
I would recommend Showcase Honda to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.
Thanks, Atul Sharma.