Showcase Honda

1333 East Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Showcase Honda Info
About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area. Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

About Showcase Honda

• Open on Sundays
mikeymike1793
9/12/2014

"excellent"

Preston helped me with everything. He was very friendly and did not disappoint me at all. I am very glad he helped me and would recommend Preston at Showcase Honda to all my friends and family. Great job Preston. Thank you for all your help.

Preston Powers

healthyj
9/12/2014

"Great experience"

I really appreciated the great service from your salesman! He provided me with info via text message, and was not overbearing about encouraging me to come and purchase a vehicle from him.

Adorable416
9/11/2014

"Showcase Honda"

“ I had an awesome experience at Showcase Honda! I did not feel pressured into buying a vehicle nor was I pushed into a different vehicle that would fit my budget. Clay showed me the exact vehicle I asked for and did not try to sway me into another vehicle. I LOVED THAT! I got the vehicle I wanted for a great price. Thanks to Clay!

Clay and Archi

Giogi
9/08/2014

"Service "

Dan Organ took care of me and was personable. He was polite and added that he gave me the semi-synthetic oil for my oil change which is a higher grade than normally given to customers. I have the premium maintenance package in my car, so this was very much appreciated. Some constructive criticism: Please check all the maintenance lights and re-set them prior to returning the vehicle to the customer - This is the second time I've left and noticed the "low air tire" light go on. I live far and It is frustrating to see this when you're already on the road home. Otherwise, good job over all. Thank you Honda! ”

deutschdesign
9/08/2014

"A No-Regrets Experience"

As soon as I pulled in and Tony came up to me I couldn't keep my defensive wall up and enjoyed how great he was with me. No pressure, perfect balance of friendly business. And once we moved forward Richard was great too, as was Carmine in financing. I had no idea buying a car could feel so positive. I'm so grateful and am having zero regrets about my decision. And unlike other large investments I've done, I look back on this process very fondly.

Tony Jones, Carmine Capo, Richard the sales manager

whitetoy07
9/05/2014

"I Love my new Honda!"

This past weekend I was on the market for a new vehicle so I decided to visit Showcase Honda and see what they had to offer. I was immediately greeted by Tony Jones who took very good care of me. I originally wanted to look at used vehicles but I could not find anything to fit what I was looking for.Tony took me over to the new cars where I discovered my Civic. At the time I wasn't too sure if that was really the car I wanted but after a test drive and Tony's insightful Knowledge on the vehicle I decided to go with a 2014 Honda Civic. Even after the purchase of my new car I still had so many questions with all the bells and whistles included and Honda and Tony has been by my side to answer every question along the way. Thank you!

Tony Jones

camilla_ann
9/05/2014

"great service! highly recommended"

I took the shuttle service back to work while my car was being worked on. I forget the driver's name but he was such a great person! Dan Organ helped me with my car. I appreciated how confident he was with my car, how timely he was in getting it fixed. I was very pleased with my service. My only complaint is the cost but I understand with great service, higher costs are charged.

My Tran
9/04/2014

"I have already purchased a new Honda Accord 2014 "

I have already purchased a new Honda Accord 2014 from Showcase Honda. This is the second car, my first car was Honda Accord 2000 also purchased from Showcase Honda too! We have spoken to Steve, Jame & the manager Arnald in the phone. Arnald has offered to us very better price then Arrowhead Honda. I would like to referral you come directly to Showcase Honda. Don't go to Arrowhead Honda Dealership. Arrowhead Honda sent me email and said with Costco Executive Member will get a good price. But Arrowhead Honda was liar, and the Manager Christ at Arrowhead Honda is bad service, that wast my time to visited them. I very disappointed them. My Tran

Jame

Gene Livingston
9/03/2014

"Neighborhood friendly Honda dealership"

I have been purchasing Honda vehicles at Showcase Honda since 2006 and have purchased five Honda's during that time and I have had no issues with any of my experiences during that time. My sales person, Deneen Smeraldo, has been very helpful with each new car, pointing out the new features on each car and working with me to get the best price for any trade. The service department is always working to get you in and out for service and in the last 8 years, I have never had any repairs on my Honda vehicles. I am looking forward to purchasing a new 2015 Honda in the next few months and will not shop around the valley when I am, but call Deneen and she will find the color and model I am looking for and give me their best price. It couldn't be easier.

blindstrom70
8/03/2014

"Bait and switch?"

This was a waste of time. Did most of my negotiations over the phone as I live 45 mins from them. Was up front and honest about everything. They gave us a great deal over the phone. When we got there, we waited an hour on them, only for them to tell me they didn't put the correct payoff in and the payments were actually $20 more a month. Got up and walked straight out. Won't be dealing twith them again!

Kevin, colby

Showcase Honda responded to this review

August 04, 2014

From the General Manager---Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning regarding your concern. As we discussed, our Business Development Manager did in fact make a data entry mistake by inputting the cash value figure for your trade vehicle in the field for your payoff amount. When you arrived the Sales Manager caught the mistake which is why an additional discount was offered in an attempt o make up for the error. I apologize for the miscommunication...We will be sending out something to your address on file. As stated on our call, if you need anything else, please ask for me personally. Best regards,

Reviews of Deneen Smeraldo