Showcase Honda

1333 East Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Showcase Honda Info
About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area. Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

About Showcase Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Open on Sundays
Jerryb55
8/25/2013

"I submitted info online and was contacted by Audrey, who..."

I submitted info online and was contacted by Audrey, who was very helpful,cheerful, and professional. I went down there the same day, and was met by Ashley who listened to me, got the car I asked for, explained everything about it(she was very knowledgeable) and then took me onm a test drive. When we got back, I was met by Ashley's supervisor Lynn who introduced herself, asked if I had any questions, and then said if I had any problems to call her or Ashley. I then sat down with Brian in finance and he was very kind as I had to get back to work and he assisted me by being thorough and quick in the process. I then met again with Ashley who had gotten the car cleaned, gassed up, and plates transferred from my old car while I was with Brian. I drove off in my new Honda !! 2 days later I was contacted by Tedd who needed me to come back and sign some more papers he also was thorough explaining everything to me and wanted to be sure that if I had any questions he wanted to be sure that they were answered. Finally what blew me away was Monika, the receptionist. She remembered my name even though it had been twoo days and a throng of people had passed through there after I had been there. She was very impressive. Bottom Line I went to Honda because of the quality of the product. I am staying with Showcase Honda because of the quality and caring of the people who work there. On the wall as you enter Showcase Honda is a mission statement promising to deliver to you world class service. They did that and then some. Thank you Showcase Honda I love my new car and you made it possible. Jerry

Audrey Juncaj, Ashley Hood, Lynn Cole, Brian Crane, Tedd Steele, and Monika

MizBarbieJay
7/30/2013

"When I purchased my used car, they only put a half-tank..."

When I purchased my used car, they only put a half-tank of gas in the car, which struck me as cheap, especially given the additional $119 tacked on to the $9,999 quoted price. And the passenger side windshield wiper was not the proper part as it is half the length of the other and does not adequately remove rain -- how pitiful is that? These annoyances are trivial in light of a $1,430, nearly 15% of the purchase price, overcharge for a 6 month warranty that that was supposed to be included in the purchase price. Jose had the contract "upgraded" to silver (not the platinum coverage for which I was given a brochure) for the remaining 2 1/2 months. To cut my losses, I canceled the contract for a partial refund. This is the third car I have purchased from Showcase Honda, and is the last.

firstcarpayment
7/25/2013

"Professional, accommodating, patient, honest, integrity:..."

Professional, accommodating, patient, honest, integrity: the first words that come to mind to describe everyone I had contact with. My experience was one of not being pushed or made to feel I had to sign on the dotted line when I expressed I needed to go home and think about the vehicle I was considering. I have not had a car payment in over 12 years and they knew this was a very big decision for me. They willingly allowed me to take the used vehicle to my trusted mechanic to check it over. I had my grandson with me who has Autism with me on one of the numerous visits I made throughout my decision making and they were kind, engaging, patient, understanding and accepting of him and my need to focus on him at times; in fact he wants to buy a car from them when he gets old enough!! Atul "Sharma" was/is one of the most kind, engaging and helpful sales persons I have ever met and I appreciate his helping me make an informed decision and everyone for making my purchase so seamless. Sam, in Finance...thank you for your calm and patient demeanor and the patient way you answered questions and explained the purchase to me and answered the many questions my grandson threw at you. I only purchased my 2010 CRV a few days ago; but, so far I am very happy and have not a hint of question in my mind that after visiting other dealerships and driving other vehicles that I made a good decision. They have a customer for life and I will refer friends and family to Showcase Honda without reservation. Thank you all for a great experience. Rene' Kuehne

Sam, Arnold, Ken, John, Audrey and I hope I didn't miss anyone

jaas
7/16/2013

"I bought my first Honda from Deneen sometime in 2008-09..."

I bought my first Honda from Deneen sometime in 2008-09 so I already had an experience with Showcase Honda. That being the case, this experience seemed so much easier, it was seamless. Deneen was very courteous, professional, and best of all was an advocate for me. The specific car that I wanted wasn't in stock so she ordered it for me and I love it! The few issues I had after taking delivery of the car were taken care of by the service team without any issue. Given my experience I had with Deneen and Showcase I can say that the next time I buy a car I'll start with Showcase Honda!

citroen
7/16/2013

"Buying my new Civic at Showcase Honda was a fantastic..."

Buying my new Civic at Showcase Honda was a fantastic experience. My salesperson Deneen Smeraldo was simply awesome. She was honest and didn't play any games with me. Before I left the dealer with my new car, Deneen showed me all the features, paired my Bluetooth phone, and made sure I was comfortable with everything. In the days following the sale I had a few questions about the car which Deneen responded quickly with proper answers. I highly recommend Showcase Honda as the entire staff was excellent and attentive. My salesperson Deneen went way above and beyond and exceeded my expectations.

Edzak
7/07/2013

"I used the CR Build & Buy program to begin the..."

I used the CR Build & Buy program to begin the process of purchasing a new Honda Accord. I received an email from Wes Marks thanking me for my interest and stating that Showcase Honda did not add accessories to pad the price; the customer chose what accessories they wanted. I was contacted by Mr. Yost and in the conversation, I asked for the "out the door" price. The first email misquoted the CR price and I sent back the CR certificate as proof. I was told an error was made and the price was corrected. However, this time I noticed the Title/License fee appeared to be high based on ADOT information. When I questioned the fee, I was told another mistake was made. The third email still did not have the correct fee and I stated in a response email that I would contact Showcase Honda if I had further interest. Mr. Yost stated that all cars require tint applied by the dealer at a cost of $399. I did not want tint and after some discussion was told the tint could be stripped off the windows. Since this practice was in conflict with the policy that Mr. Marks sent, I began to question the integrity of Showcase Honda. I had to drive 100+ miles to get to the dealership and did not want any surprises when I got there. I was sent a voice mail by Mr Marks who asked that I contact him to have the issues resolved. I wrote an email with the chronology of past emails to use to summarize my concerns. I stated that if my concerns were addressed, I would be willing to move forward with a new car purchase. I never heard from Mr. Marks again. I received an email a week later from Mr. Yost who stated he prided himself on customer service and wanted me to contact him regarding the new Honda purchase. Apparently, Mr. Marks did not discuss my email with Mr. Yost. I told Mr. Yost that due to their level of responsiveness, I had taken my business elsewhere. The actions of a dealership's employees helps to establish its reputation. Based on my experieince, Showcase Honda is both non-responsive and untrustworthy.

Wes Marks, Shaun Yost

marisol6589
7/03/2013

"Showcase Honda has the best customer service I have dealt..."

Showcase Honda has the best customer service I have dealt with so far! I came in for a Zaktek re-application and it took less time than expected. Isaac helped me out with some accessories for my car and he was friendly and very knowledgeable. Here is where I bought my vehicle as well, and I could not be happier. I highly recommend everyone to come here, whether you are looking for a car or getting service on your vehicle. Their prices are great as well, and they always have deals. Thank you Isaac!

Isaac Diaz

Dinner85028
7/02/2013

"The staff is very nice and made me feel very comfortable...."

The staff is very nice and made me feel very comfortable. They gave me the time and space to make my decision without pressure and allowed me to fill comfortable with the decision I made. Thank you Deneen - you are the best!

COCO1BURKS
7/02/2013

"CASH BUYERS BEWARE Please don’t let them do you like they..."

CASH BUYERS BEWARE Please don’t let them do you like they did me. I bought a car Saturday afternoon from show case Honda…The car is used but I was promised it was in good running order. I left the parking lot and drove home, not even 20 miles; the transmission light came on. I took the car back to them to look at it and was informed I need to spend 500 to fix the issue and after 100000 mile a transmission mount. I am a young lady, working hard to support myself, they took advantage of me, I want to return this car and get my money back; they are throwing up road blocks.i left the car there and wasted 5300 what made it even bad was Arnold said i could do a trade in after i get it fix but i only can get 5000 for it ! W.T.F seriously...... and i had it only for a day..... Please, Please, Don’t let them do you as wrong as they have done me.

Arnold

montsegrim
6/22/2013

"Amazing customer service! I work in the customer service..."

Amazing customer service! I work in the customer service industry, and I have to say they have better customer service than my company! Isaac helped me with getting all of the accessories for my vehicle, and when they were in, he called me right away. When I went in, he told me to wait in the air conditioning while he put the steering wheel cover and the dash mat. He had a great sense of humor and just overall great customer service! I am so happy I chose Showcase Honda to buy a car! I don't think I have even heard of better customer service.

Isaac Diaz