Showcase Honda

1333 East Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Showcase Honda Info
About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area. Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

About Showcase Honda

• Open on Sundays
mcg1103
5/27/2014

"Made Up Problem"

I took my Pilot in for an oil change and tire rotation. I was told that I would get a phone call regarding any "safety" issues. Well I got a phone call that my car needed a new rack and pinion. A $1,400 repair. I have no leaks on my garage floor and have not had to put any power steering fluid in the car ever. Oh, also it has only 62,000 miles. All driven on city of Phoenix roads with no winter created pot holes. I have heard of having some power steering fluid seepage over 150k miles. I will be taking the car elsewhere from now on.

Dan Organ

MeKo1
4/09/2014

"Extended Warranties end up with no customer service "

My service involved an Extended Warranty for rear and front struts. At this Camelback dealership they treated me like a queen when I first purchase my vehicle; once it was 4 years old the salesmen try to sell you a new car when you bring it in for service, and at 5 years customer service no longer exists even though I paid $3,000 for an extended 7-year warranty. They no longer give me the time of day. My 7-year warranty is good for another year, but now I'm too afraid to return. It is wasted money to buy a warranty past 5 years when a car gets too old for the service department to respect the owner, honor the warranty or even try to be helpful. Their salesmen should not be selling it! I brought my car for service due to rear struts/shocks - the exact same thing I had done in front 6 months ago that was fully covered under warranty. I've driven solely Hondas 20+ years; never had shocks/struts go out, but I understand it's very common now after 4+ years. The Service Advisor reviewed my warranty, handed me a repair bill indicating $0.00 due for rear shocks/struts because they were covered under warranty; he said he'd verify this with he warranty company and let me know if there were any problems. I called back the following Tuesday to give plenty of time for approval verification; they scheduled my warranty work to be done on Thursday, 5 days later. My car was in service at 9:20 a.m., after 7 hours of waiting and no contact from Service Advisor, they wrapped it up at 3:30 p.m. After reading the invoice I realized no strut/shock work had been done, nothing had been approved under warranty, and the entire day was wasted. Nobody ever contacted me to tell me there was no coverage or explain why it isn't covered since the same thing was covered in the front; nobody gave me any options to fix it anyways, which I would have paid to have it done since it's the only reason I brought it in! I've complained to a few people but nobody seems to care; nobody acknowledged the fact that they left a customer waiting an entire day for nothing; nobody seemed concerned that they misled a customer to believe something was covered when it wasn't. The lack of information from the service advisors wasn't even addressed; I would think that If a warranty takes longer than 5 days to approve they'd simply tell the customer... I never rushed anyone; why didn't they simply inform me the warranty wasn't approved? They care less that a customer just wasted a full day waiting, thinking it was covered (because of what they gave me in writing showing $0.00 cost for strut/shock repairs.) The only responses I received was "YOU can call the warranty company yourself" and "We can't give you anything for free," other than that I was offered a small discount, but since these other issues were ever addressed I was afraid of an even worse experience that would now be even more costly than the wasted warranty purchase. Now that my car is 5 years old, they clearly do not want anything to do with me. I am so very disappointed in this service department that I used to think was the best. It's sad; I used to tell people I'd always drive a Honda, always use this service department on Camelback. I really am surprised they don’t seem to care about losing a customer.

Unspecified

ceoppleman
3/29/2014

"oh well"

Spent three solid hours -- while staff went above and beyond in terms of creativity, some seemed a bit inexperienced and given it was month-end, I did get the let's close today pressure a few times. The prices were ridiculous and they were not willing to come to a reasonable figure so I left.

Several

RajendraBhakta
3/19/2014

"I drive Phoenix because there is always we find a great..."

I drive Phoenix because there is always we find a great deal and we always have a best choice of vehicles This is our fourth vehicle that we bought from Showcase Honda, Phoenix and we will choose this dealership again in the future buy too. They makes us satisfied every time we bought vehicle form them and most important things to us is, they respect our views and opinions and make deal happen without hassles.

garyedwards
3/11/2014

"I called about a used vehicle and made an appointment to..."

I called about a used vehicle and made an appointment to look at it the same morning (two hours later). The salesman told me he would have it ready when I got there. When I arrived, I was told it was sold the day before but they could sell me a Honda Odyssey. One hour drive and wasted gas. Salesperson was either incompetent or lying - either way is not acceptable.

Angel Luna

March 11, 2014

Mr. Edwards, thank you for taking my call this afternoon regarding your visit to my store. As we discussed, the fact that my associate did not confirm the availability of the vehicle prior to you arriving is unacceptable, and will be addressed. We have over 40 associates that have access to our new and pre-owned inventory, and we sell up to 30 cars daily. Therefore it is imperative that a ‘hands on’ vehicle verification is done on every inbound request. That obviously was not completed in this case, and I apologize. Please expect a call from my Client Services Manager to arrange for your tank to be filled up for the wasted fuel. Sincerely---David Green, Managing Partner

Coolspot
3/11/2014

"I tried to purchase a vehicle for cash off the show room..."

I tried to purchase a vehicle for cash off the show room floor the dealership sent me 20 pictures of the vehicle I wanted and agreed upon the price. At the last minute they told me they had quoted me the wrong price and wanted me to finance this vehicle. So I told them no that I'm only going to pay with cash. So as of now the deal is off

March 12, 2014

Coolspot---Thank you for taking the time to post your experience in dealing with my store. I would like the opportunity to look into this, and speak with you directly. I don’t have a name to research so if you could contact me at your convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Our number here is 602.274.3800. Thank you – David Green, Managing Partner

gfraser99
2/28/2014

"Partner and I were looking for a small SUV. Hadn't..."

Partner and I were looking for a small SUV. Hadn't really thought too much about the Honda CR-V, was primarily looking for a Ford or GM product. However, this is a case where the dealership made the sale. The Ford and Chevy Camelback dealerships couldn't answer simple questions, i.e. what are your marketing programs and what is your cost for financing per $1,000 financed. Went to the Subaru dealer, walked the lot for 15 minutes and no one even noticed we were there. Showed up at Showcase, and IMMEDIATELY met by sales consultant Mike Roush. He answered every question and really listened and sold us on Honda. Sale was smooth, finance manager Johnny Rodriguez made the financing smooth even though we were doing all the paperwork to a trust. I dread buying a car, but I would work with Mike and Johnny any day. If you need a good car buying experience, use Showcase.

Mike Roush

Krivy
1/07/2014

"If you want someone to care about your car as if it was..."

If you want someone to care about your car as if it was their own ---See Dan Organ. He has the knowledge, the people skills, and the patience to explain exactly what your car may need and why. Dan goes out of his way to be respectful and to accommodate YOU the customer. Honda is very lucky to have someone of that caliber working for them. (Some of your younger people could take a few lessons from Dan.) Irene

Dan Organ

kjsmart1
12/21/2013

"BUYER BEWARE. Questionable sales / business / management..."

BUYER BEWARE. Questionable sales / business / management practices and, poor after sales service. We purchased a 2009 Honda Odyssey in October 2013 from Showcase Honda. The Salesperson was very good, and the price was fair. The Van has not given us any problems and we are happy with it. Our experience at this Dealership however, was very disconcerting and lacking in professionalism. The day we attended Showcase Honda, two Used Car Sales Managers were verbally, loudly, and aggressively abusing each other. They were using some ugly profanity and suggesting that they "take it outside" to settle the dispute with a fight. Very unprofessional to say the least. We would have got up and left, but we were impressed with our Salesperson and we liked the Van that we were considering the purchase of. We went ahead with the purchase. We do however, want to make you aware of how we ended up being shortchanged by $300 dollars on this purchase. We originally agreed to a price for the vehicle that included vehicle registration costs for the "year". The Financial Services Manager made some adjustments to the final contract that we agreed with, and said that the overall price wouldn't change. However, he also reduced the amount of registration costs by over $300 as the vehicles actual registration date was much less than a year. The Dealership ended up benefiting by the $300 difference in registration costs. We found this out when we got our documents home and reviewed them in detail. Sure, the overall price was the same, however we only got a few months worth of registration costs when we had agreed to a higher amount (a full years worth). I should have looked the amended contract over more carefully. My own fault. The Finance Manager wouldn't return our calls. The Salesman was great and although he concurred with our concerns, he couldn't do anything about it. The GM said he'd look into it but simply gave it back to the Finance Manager who wouldn't talk to us about it. Very poor after sales service. We will not be going back to this Dealership and would not be able to recommend it to anyone else. If nothing else, we hope that we make other buyers aware of what happened to us so that they can protect themselves from a similar situation.

Mike Gibbs - Salesman, David Green - Used Car GM, Mark Zemeckis - Financial Services Manager

February 19, 2014

The GM has personally called and apologized to this customer for the registration error, and the language she, and her family overheard. The dealership does not tolerate the behavior of the managers she referred to, and they are no longer employed with Showcase Honda.

CharletP
10/10/2013

"Vince gave "salespersons" a new standard! He..."

Vince gave "salespersons" a new standard! He is incredibly attentive to the customer's needs and sticks with you even after the paperwork is signed. I recommended using him for your next Honda purchase.

Vincent Mytko