Showcase Honda

Assistant Sales Manager

February 21, 2017

"Dave Susin"

- WMK

Dave Susin was very knowledgeable and not pushy, which is what I was used to when visiting dealerships. We told him the first day we met him that we weren't ready to buy a car that day, yet he still took the time to show us multiple models and take us for a test drive. After making our decision and purchasing the car, Dave personally delivered it to our house and helped me with all of the settings. He followed up a few days later to see how everything was going and whether I had any questions. I would highly recommend you ask for Dave Susin.

February 21, 2017

"Its About Time "

- Barber1

I was fortunate to have gotten Brian Fitzwilliam for my sales guy at the lot on Monday afternoon. My personal current situation made things very complicated when trying to figure out a car for me . He was very resourceful and had patience of steel . Ask for Brian you wont regret it .

February 20, 2017

"Brian Fitzwilliam"

- June

Brian Fitzwilliam is an excellent salesman. He is a wealth of information and absolutely not pushy. He answers all questions and is calm and polite at all times. I highly recommend you ask for Brian Fitzwilliam when shopping at Showcase Honda,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,June.

2012 Honda Civic