Showcase Honda

Showcase Honda
Call
Showcase Honda Info
About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area. Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

About Showcase Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Open on Sundays

"I was really nervous when I went to Showcase honda to buy..."

I was really nervous when I went to Showcase honda to buy a car, honestly I hate buying cars. Unfortunately transportation is a necessary evil we all have to deal with. I made an appointment with Jake and right from the very start I had a good feeling about him. He was able to negotiate a good deal for me at the monthly payment that I wanted. I have reccomended Jake to 3 of my friends who will be looking to buy cars real soon. If you go to Showcase Honda don't waste your time going to anyone else, go see Jake he is great, and knows how to make his customers happy. I am loving my 2011 Honda Pilot!!!

Jake Wilson

"I purchased a used Honda from the General Manager Tom..."

I purchased a used Honda from the General Manager Tom Buis. Paid in full with a Cashiers Check and also paid the asking price. I left the car there for a warranty repair for a few days. When I called to see if the car was ready for me to pick up I was informed the car was sold to another customer. I had a sales contract and they had my check. This is how these guys do business so please don't ever buy a vehicle new or used from Showcase Honda. Any Van Tuyl Auto Group plays by the same rules, they are the worst dealers on the planet !

Tom Buis

"Great selection and an awesome location, the finance part..."

Great selection and an awesome location, the finance part was knowlegable helpful and very freindly, loved working with David in finance , Todd also was amazing in helping get the right price

Rita and Todd

"Purchased a certified used 2010 Honda. I had to make..."

Purchased a certified used 2010 Honda. I had to make several trips over a one month period for everything from a full set of keys (one trip to get a "Driver 2" key, plus another trip to get a correct "Driver 2" key)to a complete set of owners manuals. I still don't have a "pass key". The car had no navigation disk. I was originally told it was my responsibility to buy one. After asking to speak with a manager, I was given disk which did not work. The owner's manual took weeks to get. It did not include a manual for the navigation system. They tried to give me a navigation book for a different model. I received the correct navigation manual and disk today. Even though the car was supposed to be "certified" it took a return visit to get written verification. At a premium price point for a "certified" Honda with extra warranty, shouldn't it be equipped with all these things to begin with? This is a Honda dealer. Shouldn't they teach their salespeople enough about Honda vehicles that these errors are not made? The salesman is at fault, but his managers should be reprimanded also. I will actively steer business away from this dealer. This also casts doubt about the quality of Honda as a whole.

Willian Ramirez

"Steve Marion in sales was very helpful in getting us the..."

Steve Marion in sales was very helpful in getting us the vehicle that we wanted, he was honest, friendly, and paid attention to our needs.

Steve Marion

"i have a wonderful experience at showcasees honda Todd..."

i have a wonderful experience at showcasees honda Todd Long was gateat well noley deal with Todd next time aroued I would recomnend this dealer ship evey one

Todd Long

"We stopped in at Showcase Honda just to look, not really..."

We stopped in at Showcase Honda just to look, not really thinking a Honda would be the way we could go. After a brief stroll looking at the cars we were welcomed with a smile from a walking knowledgable saleman by the name Josh. Thank you Josh, you made buying a car so much easier.

Josh

"My husband and I have had the opportunity to visit..."

My husband and I have had the opportunity to visit Showcase Honda on several occasions. We purchased a new vehicle there and have since added accesories to that vehicle. Each time we visit Showcase Honda we conduct our business with Rita Welch. She is always very helpful and professional. We participated in the Grand Opening and it was such a pleasure again to visit with Rita, her friendly, ougoing and perky personality makes it a pleasure to continue to do business at Showcase Honda. We highly recommend Showcase Honda to all of our friends and family. Thank You, Delores Manley

Rita Welch

"I took my car to Showcase Honda for repairs after a minor..."

I took my car to Showcase Honda for repairs after a minor accident. I was warned by a friend not to take my car to a dealer for service but I went anyway. I worked with a guy named Bob Swafford and I was pleasantly surprised with his friendliness and professionalism. Everything was fixed exactly as Bob described in his estimate. There were no phone calls with add-ons or hidden costs, I would recommend Showcase Honda to anyone and I will go back to them for all of my future needs.

Bob Swafford

"Bob is very helpful and always with a smile on his face. ..."

Bob is very helpful and always with a smile on his face. He is very honest and suggests only what is needed to be done on the car. I have recommended him to others and will continue to refer.

Bob Swafford