Showcase Honda

Carolina Luna

Sales Specialist

"Helpful and very nice"

- dbell3141

Savanna was very helpful in finding me my perfect car. Took her time to make sure I got everything I wanted out of my purchase. Drove to a different dealership just to get a vehicle to Showcase Honda so I could check it out. Very helpful A++

Savanna Cooley

September 21, 2017

"Frist Visit to Honda Showcase"

- mickeymouse1944

My first visit to Honda Showcase was great. I got excellent care from the time I showed up to the time I left. If I need service again I know just where to go. Tyler was my service specialist. Thank You Tyler.

Tyler in Service Area.

"Excellent!!"

- Karen

From day one I have received terrific service at Showcase Honda. When I drive up I don't have to wait for 5 or 10 minutes before somebody acknowledges me---they come over right away and get my car ready for the service it needed and get me on my way for the day. The work is always done correctly and the service people are very personable and easy to work with.

I don't remember the name of the service person who helped me.

Used 2012 Chevrolet Silverado, $20447