Showcase Honda

Travis Kernats

November 01, 2016

"Awesome experience"

- Lucky Me 348

My car buying experience was easy and painless. Corwyn Tso was very knowledgeable and patient. He answered all my questions and addressed all of my concerns. I would recommend Showcase Honda to my friends and family. A very satisfied customer!!!

October 27, 2016

"Great experience"

- EduardoGonFa

It was a really great service experience. Brice Kwi is an amazing person and awesome salesman. Definitely, I will recommend him and all his team!

October 24, 2016

"Dissatisfaction Guaranteed!!"

- unhappy former customer

The experience with showcase honda was completely dissatisfying and unprofessional. When I first submitted my application online for 2016 Acura TLX I got a phone call from Albert, unfortunately never told me his last name, telling me to go for a visit to see the vehicle. I advised Albert before taking any further action I just wanted to know if there was a possibility to be approved for the vehicle as i know my credit is not that great but I've been making consistent payments on my current vehicle for about 8 months now and wanted to know if I had a decent shot a it. I specifically advised Albert I didn't want to waste my time at the dealer if there wasn't a huge possibility of getting approved. I also asked him to find out if my mother, who I specifically told him, lives in Puerto Rico and has no credit history in the US could go sign for me. He stated he was going to look into it for me and call me back. About Three hours later he called to ask me what happened with a previous vehicle loan that appeared on my credit, I explained it was a vehicle I was financing but was a total loss and there was no coverage for it so the bank took it back. He said, ok and his "manager was still looking at my situation and will let me know ASAP." Two hours passed and I didn't hear anything from Albert so I proceeded to call him and no answer, I then texted him asking him for a status, he responded "my manager sees a deal but he just needs a little bit of information from you, can you please come in to the dealership" we scheduled an appointment for 4pm. He assured me that I was going to be well taken care of and they were going to continue to keep looking at my situation. I arrived to the dealership at 4pm as scheduled. I asked for Albert and I was told he was with another customer and instead they had me see Kevin Good. As I sit down with Kevin I explained that I've been communicating with Albert and that he advised me his manager wanted me to come in. Kevin, had NO IDEA what was going on and asked me every single question that Albert had already asked me over and over again. He takes down my information AGAIN, when it was already in the system from when I did it earlier online (it says "save time a he dealership by completing his info online") so much for saving time, I advised that I had a vehicle for trade in, we went to take a look at my vehicle, he took down all he info. Then goes gets one of the many financial managers. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of he first financial manager that spoke to me but that man asked me AGAIN what I had already had answered to Albert and Kevin, he then proceeded to ask me if I had someone to consign (now mind you, I was ASKED by Albert to come in because his manager said he saw a deal) WHY IN THE WORLD would I be called into the dealership and get there and no one knows what's going on and everyone keeps asking me the same questions that I already answered!! I then explained AGAIN that I wanted to know if my mom who lived in Puerto Rico could co sign for me. The manager said "I will take a look at that" in the mean time I must have spent 30-35 mins waiting for that same manager to come back with an answer, which he NEVER did. Kevin then processed to go into the office and ANOTHER manager came out, Terry. Terry asked me AGAIN what happened to the previous vehicle on my credit report. I explained AGAIN it was a total loss with no coverage. He asked me that if I could bring the paperwork showing it was a total loss and there was no coverage he could then submitted to the bank that way. I said ok but what about my mom being a cosigner for me? He stated he had no idea what I was referring to. Can you believe this ?!?!? I HAD TO EXPLAIN AGAIN that I wanted to know if my mother who lived in Puerto Rico could co sign for me as she has no U.S. Credit history. Terry said "I'll find out for you" and left, 20 mins later he came back and said my mom can absolutely co sign for me and that shouldn't be a problem at all. I then go home. The next day I call Albert Let him know that I was going to submit my mothers information so that he could be on the look out for it. My mom and I completed the online application, I then call the dealer and Kevin picked up, he said it will be an hour before I hear from anyone with a status. I then call Albert to let him know all the info was submitted and to let me know asap. He said ok. THREE HOURS GO BY and I haven't heard from anyone! I call the dealership MULTIPLE TIMES and there was NO answer! I call Albert and there was NO answer! I keep calling the dealership until someone finally picks up. It must have been about 15 calls later and about an hour later when someone picked up. I spoke to Kevin, he said that someone will get back to me (what I was told already) TWO more hours go by and I call Albert and no answer. I texted him stating me and my mom could be shopping around and I didn't want to waste any time so I needed a status asap. He got back to me stating "your moms credit is a little rough to work with so we need someone else, via my manager" now I know that's impossible because my moms credit is in the high 600's so I asked him "well what's my mom credit? I wanted to know what he would say. He responded "I didn't take a look a it but I will and will let you know" I said ok. It is now the next day and I STILL HAVE NOT heard from Albert about what my mom credit came up for them. Ithink it's completely unacceptable not following up with a customer and not have all their questions answered. Really unprofessional and poor customer service skills on their behalf. My mom has more than great credit and after I was told by he dealer she was able to help me out they turned around and said something else without even giving me all the proper information to back their decision. People please do not go to this dealer all you will get will be a terrible experience, do not waste your time with the sales reps and financial managers at show case honda!

Used 2016 Honda CR-Z, $24957