Showcase Honda

1333 East Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Showcase Honda Info
About Showcase Honda

Welcome to Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ is Arizona's Best Dealer for new Honda cars and Quality Used Cars. Showcase Honda is conveniently located just off the I-51, between North 16th Street and North 12th Street on Camelback Road. Showcase Honda proudly serves our neighbors all around the greater Phoenix Metro area. Showcase Honda in Phoenix has a large selection of New Honda Models as well as Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks. You can research all the Honda models right here in our virtual Honda Showroom. Drivers interested in a sport utility vehicles can choose between the class leading Honda CR-V, the award-winning Pilot SUV, hip Honda Element and the all-new rugged and dependable Honda Ridgeline We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon at our greater Phoenix Honda dealership. Our helpful staff is always available to answer any question you may have about purchasing a new or used car, financing, repair or car parts. Browse our inventory and take a test drive of a new Honda Civic, Fit, Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, Element, or any other Honda, when you visit our Phoenix car dealership!

About Showcase Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Open on Sundays
RajendraBhakta
3/19/2014

"I drive Phoenix because there is always we find a great..."

I drive Phoenix because there is always we find a great deal and we always have a best choice of vehicles This is our fourth vehicle that we bought from Showcase Honda, Phoenix and we will choose this dealership again in the future buy too. They makes us satisfied every time we bought vehicle form them and most important things to us is, they respect our views and opinions and make deal happen without hassles.

garyedwards
3/11/2014

"I called about a used vehicle and made an appointment to..."

I called about a used vehicle and made an appointment to look at it the same morning (two hours later). The salesman told me he would have it ready when I got there. When I arrived, I was told it was sold the day before but they could sell me a Honda Odyssey. One hour drive and wasted gas. Salesperson was either incompetent or lying - either way is not acceptable.

Angel Luna

March 11, 2014

Mr. Edwards, thank you for taking my call this afternoon regarding your visit to my store. As we discussed, the fact that my associate did not confirm the availability of the vehicle prior to you arriving is unacceptable, and will be addressed. We have over 40 associates that have access to our new and pre-owned inventory, and we sell up to 30 cars daily. Therefore it is imperative that a ‘hands on’ vehicle verification is done on every inbound request. That obviously was not completed in this case, and I apologize. Please expect a call from my Client Services Manager to arrange for your tank to be filled up for the wasted fuel. Sincerely---David Green, Managing Partner

Coolspot
3/11/2014

"I tried to purchase a vehicle for cash off the show room..."

I tried to purchase a vehicle for cash off the show room floor the dealership sent me 20 pictures of the vehicle I wanted and agreed upon the price. At the last minute they told me they had quoted me the wrong price and wanted me to finance this vehicle. So I told them no that I'm only going to pay with cash. So as of now the deal is off

March 12, 2014

Coolspot---Thank you for taking the time to post your experience in dealing with my store. I would like the opportunity to look into this, and speak with you directly. I don’t have a name to research so if you could contact me at your convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Our number here is 602.274.3800. Thank you – David Green, Managing Partner

gfraser99
2/28/2014

"Partner and I were looking for a small SUV. Hadn't..."

Partner and I were looking for a small SUV. Hadn't really thought too much about the Honda CR-V, was primarily looking for a Ford or GM product. However, this is a case where the dealership made the sale. The Ford and Chevy Camelback dealerships couldn't answer simple questions, i.e. what are your marketing programs and what is your cost for financing per $1,000 financed. Went to the Subaru dealer, walked the lot for 15 minutes and no one even noticed we were there. Showed up at Showcase, and IMMEDIATELY met by sales consultant Mike Roush. He answered every question and really listened and sold us on Honda. Sale was smooth, finance manager Johnny Rodriguez made the financing smooth even though we were doing all the paperwork to a trust. I dread buying a car, but I would work with Mike and Johnny any day. If you need a good car buying experience, use Showcase.

Mike Roush

Krivy
1/07/2014

"If you want someone to care about your car as if it was..."

If you want someone to care about your car as if it was their own ---See Dan Organ. He has the knowledge, the people skills, and the patience to explain exactly what your car may need and why. Dan goes out of his way to be respectful and to accommodate YOU the customer. Honda is very lucky to have someone of that caliber working for them. (Some of your younger people could take a few lessons from Dan.) Irene

Dan Organ

kjsmart1
12/21/2013

"BUYER BEWARE. Questionable sales / business / management..."

BUYER BEWARE. Questionable sales / business / management practices and, poor after sales service. We purchased a 2009 Honda Odyssey in October 2013 from Showcase Honda. The Salesperson was very good, and the price was fair. The Van has not given us any problems and we are happy with it. Our experience at this Dealership however, was very disconcerting and lacking in professionalism. The day we attended Showcase Honda, two Used Car Sales Managers were verbally, loudly, and aggressively abusing each other. They were using some ugly profanity and suggesting that they "take it outside" to settle the dispute with a fight. Very unprofessional to say the least. We would have got up and left, but we were impressed with our Salesperson and we liked the Van that we were considering the purchase of. We went ahead with the purchase. We do however, want to make you aware of how we ended up being shortchanged by $300 dollars on this purchase. We originally agreed to a price for the vehicle that included vehicle registration costs for the "year". The Financial Services Manager made some adjustments to the final contract that we agreed with, and said that the overall price wouldn't change. However, he also reduced the amount of registration costs by over $300 as the vehicles actual registration date was much less than a year. The Dealership ended up benefiting by the $300 difference in registration costs. We found this out when we got our documents home and reviewed them in detail. Sure, the overall price was the same, however we only got a few months worth of registration costs when we had agreed to a higher amount (a full years worth). I should have looked the amended contract over more carefully. My own fault. The Finance Manager wouldn't return our calls. The Salesman was great and although he concurred with our concerns, he couldn't do anything about it. The GM said he'd look into it but simply gave it back to the Finance Manager who wouldn't talk to us about it. Very poor after sales service. We will not be going back to this Dealership and would not be able to recommend it to anyone else. If nothing else, we hope that we make other buyers aware of what happened to us so that they can protect themselves from a similar situation.

Mike Gibbs - Salesman, David Green - Used Car GM, Mark Zemeckis - Financial Services Manager

February 19, 2014

The GM has personally called and apologized to this customer for the registration error, and the language she, and her family overheard. The dealership does not tolerate the behavior of the managers she referred to, and they are no longer employed with Showcase Honda.

CharletP
10/10/2013

"Vince gave "salespersons" a new standard! He..."

Vince gave "salespersons" a new standard! He is incredibly attentive to the customer's needs and sticks with you even after the paperwork is signed. I recommended using him for your next Honda purchase.

Vincent Mytko

ashleyrekha
9/25/2013

"I had a horrible experience at a previous dealership,..."

I had a horrible experience at a previous dealership, then came to see Vince Mytko at Showcase Honda. He without a doubt put me in the car that would best suit me. He and his team were efficient and FAST! They worked with my budget and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend this place to everyone. Vince put my mind at ease with my previous experience and turned it into the best car buying experience ever!. He taught me how to use the technology in my car and I left with the biggest smile on my face! I could not be more pleased with Vince Mytko and his team at Showcase Honda! THANK YOU!

Vince Mytko

donnaphx
9/23/2013

"Dan courteously and promptly coordinates all my car's..."

Dan courteously and promptly coordinates all my car's service needs whether I've been able to schedule an appointment in advance or not. He checks on warranty status, keeps me updated on diagnoses and progress while I wait, and explains my bill to me when service is complete. He is a consummate professional.

Dan Organ

ambergrace83
9/21/2013

"I only take my honda civic to Dan Thomas for service! I..."

I only take my honda civic to Dan Thomas for service! I highly recommend seeing him if you want a mechanic you can trust! It will be the best service experience you've ever had.

Dan Thomas