Simpson Chevrolet of Garden Grove

Harbor Chevrolet

nazcarluvr
3/01/2015

"Efficient and "

This was my first time buying a new car from an auto dealer. I am recently divorced and my ex took care of the big purchase decisions. I had no clue where to start except for the make, year and how much I could afford. I was dreading this. I was so stressed and anxious as I didn't want to be guilted into buying a car I wasn't happy with or coerced into something I couldn't afford. So I went to Simpson Chevrolet where I met Francisco Crizantos. He gave me all the time I needed and made it into a learning experience as well as a satisfying one. I felt no pressure whatsoever. I walked, well,,,drove off the lot, not feeling taken advataged off. Simpson Chevrolet made me a customer for life. Thank you Francisco ! Diane H

Francisco Crizantos

igomez
2/26/2015

"My new Camaro!"

I want to thank Eddie Sosa and Simpson Chevrolet for helping me purchase my new Camaro. They made the process very easy and comfortable. Thank you Simpson Chevrolet for all your help. Love my new Camaro!

Eddie Sosa

Berry
2/13/2015

"Robbed "

Bought a preowned 2010 truck with they state Clean car title and now trying to sell it with 5 panels and back end damaged was all covered up. As professionals I don't believe they did not know this and the will not make any efforts to help or research what happened. I can not sell this truck now.

Unknown

jjjpapa
12/30/2014

"Straightforward truck purchase experience"

The salesman took the time to assess my truck needs. Then provided an offering with multiple payment options. I purchase a truck every year for my business. Jason made this process simple.

Jason Barnett

jaredgiese
11/30/2014

"Best service department around!"

I needed my car serviced a couple months ago when I was in California. The service manager at Simpson Chevrolet, Sewell Gutierrez, was the employee who helped me. He gave me an honest quote and my car was fixed sooner than expected! Thank you!

Sewell Gutierrez

Tasmith517
11/30/2014

"Impressed!"

Originally went with a friend to help her decide on a new car. After hearing about the friendly and professional service she had received, I found myself looking at cars while she was finishing her purchase. I went back 2 weeks later and knew who I wanted to deal with and which car I wanted. Everyone was very polite and professional and gave me a great deal on my new car. I tell everyone, family and friends, they should go check Simpson's out.

Brandon C.

Pablo Andrean
11/01/2014

"Excellent and professional"

I was impressed by his professionalism in handling and presenting me the docent options y will definitely go back and recommend my friends and family to Francisco.

Francisco Crisantos

tracie m
9/04/2014

"Friendly and professional service"

Received a recall notice for my Sonic for the transmission. The work was completed quickly and efficiently. Very nice people and dealership. Thank you for washing my car. That was a nice touch.

Kirk Daeley

winters19652
9/01/2014

"Great dealership!!!"

Nothing but good things to say. Came in with some relatives to buy a new Chevy and they gave them the same great deal they gave me when I bought mine! Couldn't be happier with the team over there.

Jim Gillette

Markt953
8/31/2014

"Parts and more "

I came in looking for some parts for my truck. Dan went above and beyond to help me. One of the parts was discontinued, but he searched and found it for me anyway. I'll come back for all my Parts needs.

Dan