South Bay Lexus

Julie Silagy, Cashier, South Bay Lexus

Julie Silagy

Cashier

June 13, 2017

"Returned leased vehicle "

- Tracyl

I originally went to Keyes Van Nuys Lexus and had a terrific experience. I since then moved to the South Bay and needed to return my leased Lexus to the nearest dealership, which would be South Bay Lexus. I first met Benjamin Park, which I had an appointment with. He did not remember about our appointment at which point I asked if he would like to see the confirmation. He then proceeded to say he was busy and that another person will help me, Sam. Sam was not friendly at all with no manners what so ever. He told me to sit down, sign this and that's all good bye. I asked him what the process was and what I need to do on my end, he looked at me and said, "I don't know someone else will contact you". Then I asked "is there a shuttle or something where someone can take me back home (I'm about 5 miles away). He just says "no". He wanted me out of his sight ASAP. It was the most rudest most unprofessional experience I have ever had at a dealership. I will never go back there to buy or lease my next vehicle nor will I recommend anyone.

Sam Ko
Benjamin Park

August 31, 2016

"Terrific employee"

- Lalers3232

She is very polite and knowledgeable and a true asset to your company. She was very friendly to my family and the reason we came back to Lexus to purchase a vehicle

Julie Silagy

April 29, 2016

" Great Experience with Martin Riad"

- Bianca Acevedo

Martin Riad, the management and all the other employees were great! They were friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and not at all pushy. I highly recommend them!

Martin Riad