South Bay Lexus

Makes: Lexus|Service Center

South Bay Lexus
South Bay Lexus Info

"New lease"

Lexus South bay provided a great car buying experience. The sales staff (Lauren) was friendly and courteous. I was able to call ahead and check inventory and as soon as I arrived, I test drove the car and leased without having to wait at all. Service was great and the car was fully setup and detailed before I left. They also made it very easy for me to trade in my old car.

Lauren Weisheit

"Thank you Mr.Miguel Tinoco"

When we stop by Lex Torrance, we did not means we will buy a at that time. Since Mr. Miguel Tinoco kindly and professional service, we find the car we like. He spend a lot time with us. but we decided go to another dealer to look at. He did not mad with us. we went to couple different dealer, than compare the price and service, we decided come back to Mr. Miguel Tinoco. we brought Lexs is 250. we satisfied very much. we appreciate very much for Mr.Miguel Tinoco help and nice service. We highly recommend to choice this car dealer and Mr. Migule Tinoco when you buy car.

Miguel/Tinoco

"Geico auto buying recommended SB Lexus and several..."

Geico auto buying recommended SB Lexus and several others. I selected SB due to Kevin's professionalism, client service, knowledge and interest in making my experience valuable. I had many questions to which Kevin responded with speed and truthfulness. He was diligent in making sure I understood all aspects of the buying experience. He took pride in his automobiles and explained all of the functions and features very well. He did not oversell but managed the engagement in a warm manner. He made the experience all about my needs, interests and choices. I chose Kevin of South bay over repeated sales calls from Beverly Hills, Valencia, Glendale and Keyes. Wonderful buying decision. Would recommend Kevin McDonagh to others.

Kevin McDonagh

"I bought my new RX350 from Sandrena Schumacher. She was..."

I bought my new RX350 from Sandrena Schumacher. She was very professional, very informative and very patient with inpatient buyer (me) and very friendly. I am very impressed with her and am happy to work with her.

Sandrena Schumacher

"By far purchasing my 1st Lexus was the most pleasurable..."

By far purchasing my 1st Lexus was the most pleasurable car shopping experience of my life. SANDREANA provided me with red carpet service. She went out of her way to ensure a pleasant customer service experience. I highly recommend HER and the Dealership. I look forward to dealing with Sandrena again in the near future. Thank you, once again!!

Sandrena Schumacher

"I held off buying a new car for a year because I dreaded..."

I held off buying a new car for a year because I dreaded the process. I had been to 3 other Lexus dealers before I came to South Bay. I found the process of buying my new is250 to be an absolute breeze here, mostly due to the amazing salesperson I was working with, Sandrena Schmacher. She was personable, professional and made buying my car a pleasurable experience. They didn't have a car in the color I wanted, so Sandrena got right on the phone, found me one at another dealer and then went to pick it up for me. Sandrena also made sure I knew how to operate all the features of my car, before I drove it off the lot. I got a fair price for my trade in and great deal on my new Lexus. I would highly recommend South Bay Lexus and particularly, Sandrena to anyone looking to buy a new Lexus. I am very happy with my purchase!

Sandrena Schumacher

"Sandrena is the best dealer I have every met. Every..."

Sandrena is the best dealer I have every met. Every aspect was professional and most importantly, very friendly. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Sandrena Schumacher

"We purchased a new ES300h and were very pleased with the..."

We purchased a new ES300h and were very pleased with the excellent customer service we received from everyone we interacted with, especially Sandrena Schumacher. She went above and beyond by coming to our home to program our garage door opener and delivered a big red Christmas bow to surprise our family on Christmas morning. We love the car and will be happy to refer anyone we know to visit South Bay Lexus and ask for Sandrena!

Sandrena Schumacher

"Purchased a used car at South Bay Lexus and was treated..."

Purchased a used car at South Bay Lexus and was treated like I was buying the most expensive car on the lot. Sandrena was exceptionally helpful and friendly, and even brought the car by our home for a test drive. Best service and easiest car purchase I've ever made.

Sandrena Schumacher

"Great experience!!! I dreaded the process of purchasing..."

Great experience!!! I dreaded the process of purchasing a new car due to competitive sales tactics but to my surprise Sandrena is not your everyday car sales person. Yes, every sales person has knowledge of the cars but the added touch of showing that she cares and knows this is a major purchase for customers made all the difference. I felt no pressure and also felt I received a great deal which is a win/win for all. Sandrena demonstrated GREAT customer service and that is truly appreciated!!!